Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
          User Image
                                    User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                    User Image
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                      xmmmmmxI AM PICKING UP THE PIECES
                                                                      xmx OF THE PAST YOU LEFT BEHIND
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxTHIS MISERY LOVES MY COMPANYxxxI AM NOT AFRAID OF THE VOICE I HEAR IN MY HEADx
                                                                      Because, thisXm i s e r y l o v e s my company!

LEAVE ME IN THE COLD YOU BETTER RUN AWAY

"Leo..." A voice within a blonde-haired male's mind reached out to him. He opened his eyes, hoping that it would be his mother staring down at him, well and alive. Nope, instead, the ceiling of a classroom stared back at him. He sat up in his seat at the back of the classroom. How long had he been sleeping? Looking around him, he sighed. He had slept the entire lunch period. "Crap, I actually thought I was at home for a second." His abnormally colors eyes lit up at the sight around him. Students.

The teacher strolling around the classroom spotted the awoken Leon who silently clapped his hands together, pleading for the teacher not to say anything. He mouthed 'sorry' to the teacher, who stared at him with a face of disapproval. Back to school...definitely not off to a good start. Leon groaned inwardly, looking down at his desk to see his owl fast asleep. Taking a look around, he flicked the bird's beak. The bird's eyes shot open, glaring into Leon's green-speckled golden eyes. "What? It wasn't me." Bad lie. The owl got up on the desk, took a couple of steps forward before smacking Leon on the face with its wing. The male cringed, touching the spot the owl had slapped him at. The red mark instantly faded away with the male's touch. "I guess I deserved that heh." He whispered, petting the owl's head. The owl in turn tried to snap its beak onto Leon's finger but the male quickly pulled his hand away, grinning. "Nice try!" He exclaimed in a hushed whisper, trying not to laugh out loud at the stubborn owl. He had no idea how Shard managed to put up with him, but the owl did.

This morning Leon had been running late to school because Shard had refused to leave the village, much less, step out of the house door. He had looked ridiculous trying to convince the animal that today would be a fun day. If not for his healing ability, he'd have scratches and scars all over his face and hands. And here they were, sitting at the back of the classroom, doing nothing. Leon felt like a student again sitting at the desk, he ran his finger over the edge of the desk while thinking. Shard now moved so that he was bent over slightly, looking up curiously at Leon's face. "Well, let's get to the right class first..." The blonde whispered to his kei, earning a curt nod from the animal who agreed. They were in abinder's class which was why it was so awkward. Not a single person in the room had a kei with them. As quietly as he could, the male stood out of his seat, waved slightly towards the teacher, and left the classroom.

Once they were out, both Leon and Shard sighed out in relief. "I thought their stares would kill me!" He shouted, panicked. He looked back to see his owl gliding around the hallways to stretch his wings out from being in that classroom for too long. "Shard. Don't head this wa--" The owl obviously did not need to listen to the rest of Leon's words as it rammed into the male, who surprisingly did not fall back from the impact. "Geez, it won't kill you to be a little gentle at times." He smiled, hugging the owl before releasing it. He placed Shard onto his shoulder, and the bird remained perched there as Leon looked around. What class was he supposed to be in right now?

"Potions class!" He shouted, face filled with excitement. The halls grew silent as different people turned to stare. An oblivious Leon waved to them, still smiling. Back when he was a student, he and his friends got into loads of trouble with potions. They might have even blown up a wall. Shard shot Leon a knowing look with his sharp orange eyes. Soon after, Leon walked into the class, rubbing the back of his head with a sheepish smile on his face. "Sorry I'm late. For those of you who don't know me, my name's Leon. You can call me Leo. I'm a student teacher, still learning, just like all of you. Nice to meet you." He spoke. "I'll just be walking around for anyone who needs help with anything.." He trailed off, watching as the students looked him over for a moment's time before getting back to work.

Leon probably seemed nothing like what a teacher would be like. He was known to be highly unprofessional, especially with the way he dressed. "You can't blame me! I'm only 21." He reasoned with himself, feeling quite old compared to all of the other students in the room. Shaking his head so that he'd stop thinking, he began walking around, Shard looking around curiously on the male's shoulder

Location Classroom With A bunch of students Mood Feeling old Thoughts Let's blow things up! I mean...Potions. Cool Kei Shard
                                              User Image

Anxious Friend

6,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
{ health :: 100% Fine }
{location :: In the Potions Classroom }
{ with :: Other students and a teacher }
{ mood :: Tired, and Bored }
{thou g hts :: 'Bangs are annoying!.' and 'Boo Potions class crying .' }

User Image
                                            ι’ ve heard it said that people co me into our lives for a reason↷
                                        Brin gin g somthin g we must learn and we are led to those who help us most to g r ow if we let them

Kaitlyn headed back up towards the school human now and sighed. "Time for the most boring class EVER!" She yelled getting quite a few glances from people walking near her. Kaitlyn sighed and crossed her arms wishing she had brought her jacket with her, the hood would have come in handy. Pushing herself through the crowds that were headed towards the school she possibly knocked a few people down in her rush to get to class. 'Wait... Why am I rushing I HATE Potions, it's so BORING!' Kaitlyn thought to herself stopping the rush to her class and letting the people rush and push past her. Today she managed not to get trampled over by the crowd and that was a miracle. Pushing the door open to the school and walked inside pushing her bangs back to only let them fall forwards into her face again. 'I should really think about cutting these things off, but they would just come back again.' Kaitlyn thought as she passed the other class rooms. Pushing the door open to Potions she walked inside and took a seat next to a guy who was trying to hide in his coat. 'Might as well sit next to somebody new, plus I really need a smart person to help me with paying attention and stuff.' Kaitlyn listened to the teacher ramble on about how they needed to make an energy potion and how the stuff they needed was already there. "Well time to get started with this boring energy thingymibob er potion." She said rolling her sleeves up and wanting to get this over with. Looking to the person next to her Kaitlyn waited for a response or possibly help on how to actually make it. "So what's your name, I'm Kaitlyn and just a warning I'm bad at making potions I always forget something." She said looking down at him who kind of reminded her of a turtle trying to hide in his jacket.

and we help them in return↷
                                        well I don’t know if I b elieve that’s true b ut I know I ’m who I am today

➸ because I knew you... ↷

User Image

(OOC: I fixed it Grrrr it's embarrassing to have not read that correctly and go all out thinking with a headache and have to just have to fix it in the end...... Well that's what I get i suppose sweatdrop )

Anxious Helper

10,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Though a thousand words, Have never been spoken

They'll fly to you, Crossing over the time

`.¸¸.´´¯`ƛɨ ĸøɳø.¸¸.´´¯`´

Ai had somehow made it to the potions room without getting lost. She walked into the classroom with a bright smile. She sat down at the desk for too and took in the classroom. It was the same, white walls, black tables and brown chairs. Most people looked bored or tired. Ai for some reason, was excited. She couldn't wait to start brewing some potions. Maybe she could blow something up! From a safe distance of course.

Ai heard the teacher call for partners. All most right away people picked out their partners. Ai sat there fiddling with her hair hoping someone would come over. She noticed a boy trying to hide in their jacket and smiled a little. Ai found it amusing when people hid. She was about to go up to him, when a girl with green hair intercepted her. Ai sank back in her seat with a sigh. She look around some more till she saw a girl with red hair.

The girl had laughed earlier so Ai assumed she had some humor. She got up and walked to her desk. She smiled cheerfully and sat next to her. "Do you mind if were partners?" she asked. She didn't wait for the girls answer before she spoke again. "My names Ai!" she said putting out her hand for a handshake.

And distance holding you, suspended on silver wings

Where:The classroom
I'm with: A girl with red hair
Mood: Excited
Thoughts: Yay! Potions!

Quotable Genius

9,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
•Sors• •I•u•gum•

"…I want to hide the truth
I want to shelter you
But with the Beast inside,
There’s nowhere we can hide…"

I will protect you...

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xxxxxSo much for history repeating itself. He opened an eye, glancing at the girl next to him. He sincerely hoped that she was not one of the more annoying students at this school. Those people tended to hound him with questions as to why he hid so much. Was it because he had some severe disfigurement? Perhaps he was ugly? Maybe he was trying to be mysterious. Whatever the reasons for talking to him, he generally hated it. 'But hey, don't look now, idiot, she's asking you something.' He glanced back up at her, then to the list of ingredients. "Sors. This potion is easy, just get what I write down for you." His voice was soft, and slightly hoarse from disuse. That was probably the most he had spoken that month. Taking another piece of paper from his bag, he wrote down some of the more common ingredients down and handed her the list. "I'll get the rest." He got up, and walked to get the stuff on his own list.

xxxxx 'Mortar... Check. Pestle, check. All that other stuff... Well, I have mine.' He sat back down, laying everything out carefully and waiting for his partner to get everything else. He triple checked, and gave a satisfied nod. He looked to a group that had taken his notice. The girl who laughed at him, and yet another person he did not know, surprise, surprise. He gave them a once-over, and looked back to his desk. The most he could tell was that they were wielders. He blinked a few times. It would have been interesting if one of them had become his partner. It wasn't everyday that he talked to a wielder. Or a binder. Or, well, anyone, for that matter. He chuckled softly. G_d, this would be amusing.

And only you.

Anxious Friend

6,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
{ health :: 100% Fine }
{location :: In the Potions Classroom }
{ with :: Sors, other students and a teacher }
{ mood :: More energized about thinking, and a bit nervous for talking so much about useless things. }
{thou g hts :: 'I can't possibly be afraid to talk to boys!' and 'I only have to work harder!' }

User Image
                                            ι’ ve heard it said that people co me into our lives for a reason↷
                                        Brin gin g somthin g we must learn and we are led to those who help us most to g r ow if we let them

Kaitlyn smiled at Sors realizing that he was one of the more shy students at the school. Unlike a nosy person she aknowledged his shyness and nodded her head as he gave her the list. Finding the ingredients he listed Kaitlyn double checked she had correctly found the items and went back to the table where Sors was. "I got the ingredients I'm sure that I got the right stuff on the list you gave me. Also I'm sorry if I seem to be nosy or annoying, I aknowledge that you like to keep to yourself and I thought I should tell you." Kaitlyn said setting the ingredients down and putting her head down. "To be truthful I wasn't the most talkative person after I became a binder, I hated the fact that I did something wrong." She reddened slightly and realized what she had said and to a person she didn't even know that much. Sitting down she looked at her knees and picked lint off of her clothes carefully wishing that her thoughts didn't come out as words to people. Sighing Kaitlyn's eyes searched the room and saw the other students working and laughing around her and realized how quiet she was being. 'Could I possibly be nervous around boys!? No it coudn't be I've never had trouble talking but some how now it's harder after saying that.' She thought to herself starting to feel panicked. "Sorry that must have sounded like I wanted pity or something and just forget the whole stupid life story, I didn't mean to say that out loud." Kaitlyn said smiling to reassure herself and looking over to Sors again. She waited in silence for a minute and said "So what should I do now I feel so useless in potions maybe I just have to work harder to learn more." Kaitlyn got out a notebook and pencil hoping to actually get something right in her life.

and we help them in return↷
                                        well I don’t know if I b elieve that’s true b ut I know I ’m who I am today

➸ because I knew you... ↷

User Image

(OOC: Mehhh )
User Image

User Image

Arethusa nodded at the girls introduction, smiling shyly at her and noting how cute her features were as she extended her hand. She grasped lightly at Ai's hand, squeezing gently as though afraid to break her wrist before sliding her hand away softly and placing her head against her palm.

"The name is Arethusa, though you can call me Are if you like..."

Arethusa pressed her lips together, wrinkling her nose as though about to sneeze and reaching out for the books. She ran her thumb over the ingredients list, scanning each item as a mental checklist to see what they needed to gather. As she prepared herself for the potion she glanced at Ai from the corner of her mind, emotions flaring up as nervous butterflies as she asked halfheartedly.

"So what year are you, if you don't mind me asking?"

She breathed in a soft sigh, pressing her eyes closed for four seconds before opening them and shaking her head in a yawn. Exhaustion outweighed the hint of nervousness, revealing that it wasn't her emotion. As she turned to say something the small flutter died and replaced itself with a light cheer, stretching a smile on Arethusa's face. She turned, bowing her head apologetically. Hopefully the girl didn't find her lack of enthusiasm rude.

User Image

Where am I?Potions Class
                                          Who am I with? Ai
                                          My mood? Drained
                                          Soundtrack? N/A

OOC:

Anxious Helper

10,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Ai smiled and looked over at the girl. "Yay! I have a friend now!" she said. Ai heard the chuckling from behind her and turned around to see the one who was hiding before laughing. She turned around to face her partner again wanting to know what the laugh was about."Oh! I'll go get these!" she said.

Ai happily collected half of the list while humming to herself. "Okay, I need this. Oh and this would be good too." she sang. She quietly sang as she head back to her desk. "Okay! I got some of things!" she said with a smile. "Oh and I'm a second year here and still getting used to everything." she giggled. "What about you?" she asked.

Ai sat down and took out her pencil and rolled around in her fingers. She looked over at her partner and sighed. Everyone here was so pretty. Even some of the boys, like Mr. Leo or Leo were pretty. And if they weren't pretty then they were cute. And then there was Ai, boring dirty blonde hair with Hazel eyes. Ai sighed again then remembered she had to work and smiled again. "I think it would be best if I wrote, that way nothing explodes." she giggled.

I'm with: Arethusa
Mood: More happy than anything else.
Thoughts: Boo! Everyone is so pretty!

Anxious Rogue

Ɍɨø Ɍεуεѕ

User Image
When the prison doors are opened

Rio walked down the hall heading towards potions. The people she passed were supposed to be people she knew. After all this was her second year here. Some of the faces she saw as she passed were familiar others were new. She stopped as she reached the door to the classroom. As she sighed she pushed open the door. Rio walked through the classroom door hating every single moment of it. She walked around the others and sat in the back of the room. Looking around she sighed as she saw people partnering up. As she glanced around the room she looked for someone who didn't already have a partner. Which was nobody seeing there were four people in the room who had already made partners. She shrugged and plopped down in a seat. As she tilted her chair back the teacher gave her a stern look. Rio shrugged it off. It's not like she could do anything. Well she could get the ingredients ready, but that was about it. She pulled the hood of her jacket up over her head and closed her eyes. As she sat there she listened to the chatter of the others that were in the room. Rio ripped a piece of paper out of her notebook and started to fold. When she had finished she had a paper airplane in her hand. She aimed it at Ai's head then tossed it. She watched as her creation glided through the air towards the girl.

the real dragon will fly out.

Place: Potions Class ▎With: Everyone in the class room ▎Mood: Bored ▎Thoughts: I am so very bored ▎O.O.C

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image

The fires of Hell, Nor God's Heavenly light, can protect you from Me....
                                        ███ ██ ██████ ███ █ █ ██ █ ███ █ █ █████ █ ██ █ ██████ █████

S o n g :: xXxXx Moonflower & Jessie Hold On xXxXx
                                          M y K e i :: xXxXx< Jiyu >xXxXx
                                          C o m p a n y :: xXxXx< The Evil Potions Book & Jiyu >xXxXx
                                          O u t O f C o f f e e :: xXxXx<>xXxXx

<talk>
                                          <thought>
                                          <txt/note>

XxXxX Jace sighed as he took notes about the potion they would be making today, a energy potion... if he could get it right it would be perfect for his mornings here at the school. He was looking in his text book at the ingredients he would need his long blond hair falling around his face as he got lost in his concentration. The only problem, potions was his weakest subject. He could stare at the recipe all day and would never understand it. After five minutes he let his head drop roughly onto the text book his hair splaying across the book and his section of the work table. "Why..." he groaned and sat up once more glaring at the book. He glanced around the room and everyone seemed to be getting it, he sighed and stood moving to gather the ingredients that he wrote down on his piece of paper hoping he was grabbing the right things.

XxXxX Jiyu is pacing around the class, he never wants to stray to far from Jcae, but he hates being in the class rooms. Jace is fixated on trying to figure out how to make this potion, if he could ever get a potion right... which in his track record he never has, all last year he was sent to the infermary because he couldn't ever get the classes right, then again his parents always said that it wasn't his job to make potions it was to be a warrior. Jace consulted the book once more and after rereading it for the eighth time he let his head drop on the book once more and groaned. I should beg Nick to help me.... or Symphonia... I don't want to end up puking again... he thought as he laid there trying to pretend to be dead so he wouldn't have to make the stupid potion.

█████ ███ █████ ███ ███████ █ ██ █ ██████ █ ████ █ █ █████

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Quotable Genius

9,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
•Sors• •I•u•gum•

"…I want to hide the truth
I want to shelter you
But with the Beast inside,
There’s nowhere we can hide…"

I will protect you...

User Image

xxxxxHe blinked a few times. She was rambling. He wasn't sure why, nor was he sure why she thought he would be the right person to open up to. But, hey. She got the right stuff. That was a start, to be sure. He quickly looked to the herbal ingredients, and made a quick inventory. He grabbed the bunsen burners and a small pot, and began to work on the base for the potion. "Take the mortar and pestle, and grind up the herbs." He turned to his own work and began heating up some water. This would be the part that would prove the most stressful, as he had to carefully measure out the powders and liquids and pour them in. He had patience in spades, though, so it proved no great task.

xxxxx 'Two drops... One... Three of that... Seven grams of that...' He gave each ingredient a glance and a shake, getting the proper (or what he knew to be the proper) measurements for the potion. Now he just had to wait on the herbal mush to add in, and they would have a full potion. He turned the burner down to its lowest setting, and waited. He occasionally stirred the mixture, making sure nothing boiled over.

And only you.
User Image
User Image

Potions...I suppose it's just like chemistry, except it holds magical properties...I should do excellent in this class.

Caleb nodded to himself, slipping his vacant hands into his pockets with ease and strutting into the classroom. He scowled at the students around him--it had taken him a moment to find the room and therefore he had appeared ten minutes tardy, not a habit he wanted to make. Punctuality was a sign of respect, and he felt as though he was disrespecting the room and its teacher by arriving late. Though he knew he couldn't help it, for today was his first day and since he seemed to be the only one who had never been here before losing his way was almost inevitable. Sighing he glanced to his left in time to see a paper airplane being thrown toward a group of girls working on a potion, causing him to raise a brow and inwardly tsk at the childish action. It seemed that it was a partnered activity, and since he didn't want the lazy student as his partner the only other choice was the half-whit slamming their head against a book.

"Would you like some help?"

Without waiting for a response he slid in next to the blonde male, laying his arm across the table with ease and reaching forward for the spare book that held instructions. With his spare arm he pressed against his temple, reaching for his broken glasses to read what it said. It was unfortunate that he would have to appear idiotic to this guy, but it was also unavoidable if he wanted to actually read the words. Astigmatism was an unfortunate disease.

User Image

Thoughts?:I need to get my glasses fixed.
                  Mood?:Hungry yet focused.
                  Who I'm with? This blonde guy and the rest of the class.
                  Soundtrack? Not yet good sir.
                  Where am I?Potions class.

OOC:

User Image

User Image

She shook her head, smiling at Ai. It was adorable, how this girl was acting--her timid ways and tiny voice. Arethusa fingered one of the many ingredients, pressing her lips together and turning on the burner in front of them. The steps seemed simple enough, and as she glanced up at the teacher she sighed, turning and cocking her head at Ai.

"Non-sense..."

Bringing her body to match the direction of her head she reached forward, brushing a stray strand of hair from Ai's face before placing it back in Arethusa's lap and giving her a reassuring smile.

"Look Ai, I know that you're feeling a bit insecure about the thought of messing up this potion but..."

Pursing her lips, she looked upward toward the ceiling, searching for the right words. "But how are you supposed to learn...I mean really learn if you just read? A lot of the time to get better you have to have experience, if you're to iffy about getting experience then you'll never really know"

Reaching for the morter and pestel she began to place the ingredients inside, glancing at the book to see the proper steps to take.

"Just try getting hands on, if something explodes we can just laugh and try again."

User Image

Where am I?Potions Class
                                          Who am I with? Ai
                                          My mood? Drained yet a bit more aware
                                          Soundtrack? N/A

OOC:
                                          Sorry, I was having a hard time with responding >.<

Anxious Helper

10,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Ai was shocked. "Your right!" she said looking down at the ingredients. "I'm gonna try really hard know!" she said rolling up her selves. She smiled at Arethusa and began picking up the ingredients. "Hey, this is kinda like cooking! Maybe I can do this!" Ai said happily reading through the directions.

Ai was actually enjoying herself. She moved with ease as if she had been making this postion her whole life. She began to grind the herbs when she stopped suddenly to look at Arethusa. "Thank you Arethusa! This is really fun!" she said. She smiled cheerfully and turned back to her grinding.

Ai saw the paper air plane from the corner of her eye. She put the herbs down for a moment, then swatted it down. She sent a quick glance at the girl who thew it. She sighed, letting it go and turned back to the herbs. "Oh that's right, what year are you in, Arethusa?" she asked.

I'm with: Arethusa
Mood: Really excited
Thoughts: Arethusa is soooo nice!
OOC: It's fine! :3

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I like the idea of being alone.
I like the idea of often being alone in all aspects of my life.
I like to feel lonely.
I like to need things.

User Image User Image

♋ Gabrielle Mist ♋
☽ Ƀinder ☾

==== ====

The incident that had happened to Gabrielle in town was still playing on her mind. she walked through the Academy looking for her class, by now she was late. "On my first day too!?" She said as she stopped at a corner and checked around. Right now she couldn't see anyone. She turned the corner and walked down the long hallway, peering into each room as she went. After a couple of minutes she found her classroom. "Finally!" She said, Louder than she had meant to. She immediately noticed and clamped her hands over he mouth. her face turning a bright red "Sorry..." she squeaked and immediately moved to an empty table by a window in the room. Gabrielle started to take out her materials for the class. Gabrielle started to get to work on the potion that they were supposed to be working on. She had worked up the courage to ask a member of the class what they had to do.

"Ok... Potions... Im usually good at that...." She said as she exhaled, reading through the book. Gabrielle set to work on the assignment as quickly as she could. She had a flask of liquid burning over a Bunsen burner, the liquid began to bubble violently as she started to add some ingredients to the potion here and there, little wisps of smoke rising. 'Hm... Maybe I should read ahead more before trying to finish it?' she thought as she read through the book, turning the burner down to let the flask of liquid just simmer. As of yet, she had no partner, her gaze lifted from the book and she looked around at everyone else in the room. He attention was only drawn away from them when she felt something wet and warm on her face, under her nose. "Huh?...Oh no... again..." she said as she removed some tissues from her pocket. Her nose had stopped bleeding earlier but it would bleed a little every few minutes. after patting her nose a few times the blood stopped flowing and she got back to reading about the potion.

User Image

==== ====

With: Classmates
Mood: Bored slightly.
Thoughts:Hm, Potions... I like potions c:

Physical Health: Fine - apart from a bleeding Nose.
Mental Health: Fine.
Current Form: Normal Form
Out. Of. Cash: {Short post, sorry ; n;..... I also fixed Gabrielles name since I, myself, Misspelled it -w-}

I finally faced the fact that it isn't a crime not having friends.
Being alone means you have fewer problems.

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image

The fires of Hell, Nor God's Heavenly light, can protect you from Me....
                                        ███ ██ ██████ ███ █ █ ██ █ ███ █ █ █████ █ ██ █ ██████ █████

S o n g :: xXxXx Moonflower & Jessie Hold On xXxXx
                                          M y K e i :: xXxXx< Jiyu >xXxXx
                                          C o m p a n y :: xXxXx< Brown haired kid with broken glasses >xXxXx
                                          O u t O f C o f f e e :: xXxXx<>xXxXx

<talk>
                                          <thought>
                                          <txt/note>

XxXxX Jace blinked as he heard the chair move next to him. He reached up pushing his hair out of his face looking up at the brown haired male that just sat down next to him. A god sent! "I would love some help... I have never passed potions... it's not that I'm an idiot it's that I cannot figure out any of this jumbled mess..." he started to sit up running his fingers through his hair to get the tangles out of it, now that he had a good look at the other boy. Well aren't you a cutie...To young though... he thought tucking his hair behind his ear.

XxXxX"We're supposed to be making this energy potion, and I think I have all the ingredients and tools... think being the operative word because I have no idea about herbs, another class that I tend to fail in the hands on department..." he then blinked as the male pulled out a pair of broken glasses and started to read through the text book. "I bet the infirmary could fix your glasses for you, you'd be able to see things better." he stated.

█████ ███ █████ ███ ███████ █ ██ █ ██████ █ ████ █ █ █████

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces