Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Friend

7,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
          x D E S E R V E x T O x B E x H A T E D F O R E V E R x O U R x T I M E x S L O W S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxr
          User ImageUser ImageUser Image
          User Image

Location Woods With Arethusa, Symphonia, Sirak Mood Energized Thoughts I feel all hyper now ☪ OOC; Sorry if it's bad, I rushed it. Let me know if anything's wrong ;o

xxxxxxxxx WE ALWAYS SAID FOREVER IS WHAT WE MEANT
                                    xmxxxxxxxxxxxxTAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHIS IS WHAT WE GET FOR WANTING MORE THAN WE DESERVExIT'S LIKE ASKING FOR A CURSEx
                                    xxxxxxxxxxx WE WILLXSHINE, JUST TO LET YOUXk n o w Xthat we will shine again! !
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWE ARE MORE THAN JUST A LIE WILL YOU TAKE A CHANCE TO SEE?

User Image

Shouma tilted his head slightly, looking at Symphonia with an unreadable expression. His multicolored-eyes were now visible as the sun rays shone onto his face through the thickets of leaves and branches. "I'm glad you're here too." He stated, flashing her a smile. He was being honest. If she was further away from them, she might have passed out before they'd be able to find her. The headstrong quality he had seen in the student council president had not left her eyes. If anything, she might be trying harder to keep herself from showing the pain. However dazed she sounded Shouma did not see an ounce of fear within the girl's blue hued eyes.

Arethusa rushed forward as predicted, taking a look at Symphonia's arm. "Yes, good thing. I knew something would happen, I just never expected another wounded student." He spoke, shaking his head a bit. It would be a while before he went through this forest again. He didn't want Arethusa to overexert herself on the other hand. Instead of Shouma passing out from blood loss, she would probably be the one to pass out before he did. "If I am to pass out, I think I'd like that to take place in my room, not here. Don't want to be killed in my sleep." Okay so that joke was quite dark. He couldn't help it, he was doing anything he could to distract himself from his own pain. Shouma looked towards Symphonia after Arethusa had asked about what went on. The other female seemed to have already noticed their own wounds, as if confirming something. "Queen Serpens..." He muttered, repeating the beast's name.

As Symphonia continued speaking, Shouma listened, to not only her but their sourroundings. There were quite a few other things out there. The girl spoke about panic and how it had gotten the better of her. "You couldn't help it. You were battling alone...without your kei." He didn't know how it felt to be separated from a kei but he did know that most wielders tend to rely on the animals and that was sort of the purpose of them. Wielders are like two-in-one packages with their keis before they are binded of course. Symphonia straightened her posture, confidence in her every movement as she spoke about a teacher wandering around. Perhaps that was how she ended up here in the beginning. Shouma's eyes followed the female's gaze towards where the teacher might be at the moment. Sure, teachers could be strong, but that did not deem them as invincible. And this 'Queen Serpends' sounded pretty dangerous, especially judging from the large amount of blood that had seeped through part of Symphonia's clothing.

Shouma's eyes narrowed ever so slighty at the girl's next words. An antidote...? He did not smell anything of the sort on the girl but he kept quiet for the time being. She began walking once more, it was not completely stable but Shouma followed behind, ready to catch her if she was to fall back. But it looked like the wind was helping, so he might not have to do so at all. As light as the wind was her voice when she said a 'thank you' and Shouma smiled to himself. After a few minutes of slow walking, a voice made itself known to the small group. "Hello, Fancy seeing you all here?" Shouma blinked, his eyes registering the man's appearance, then settling in recognition. "Ah, he was with that huge group before our 'to the dorms and onwards!' tour." He thought, his eyes now travelling to the man's tattered upper clothing...or what remained of the clothing anyways.

The man kept speaking, while Shouma once again listened for anything else that might be heading their way. He studied the group and immediately came to the conclusion that Symphonia had been poisoned. The teacher probably had more experience with the forest than any of them, so he could only trust in the man's words when he handed a vial to both Shouma and Arethusa; one each. Shouma held up the vial in front of him, holding it up at eye-level. The liquid swirling inside fascinated him. "I've never seen potions before, this seems pretty cool." He mused. He shook the vial slightly, in his peripheral vision, he could see Arethusa taking the liquid into her mouth. He should give it a go if he didn't want to be monster food.

Eyebrows raising at the smell that arose from the vial, he almost gagged before the liquid even entered his mouth. His sense of smell was bad for moments like these. "Suck it up." He told himself, drinking the liquid. He felt like he had just ingested a dead animal. Shouma's ears threatened to pop out and even if he wanted to keep them hidden, he just couldn't bear with it any longer. "My taste buds have been scarred. Well...better safe than sorry." The male said, fully aware that his white fox ears were now out in the clear, for all eyes to see. They twitched in response to this thought. So what if he were self-conscious about his ears? His human ears had disappeared however they would not be able to tell what with his hair in the way.

"Well, that concludes that...I do not like potions." He thought bitterly, the taste still remaining in his mouth. He could hide his ears if he chose to but they were already out. Who cares? He hoped no one cared anyways. Shaking his head, he stretched his arms. Despite the bad taste of that God-forbidden potion, he was indeed energized. "Thank you." Shouma said, making his appreciation known to the teacher.

User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
                    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxx❛ ⇣t.ogether◟*— ₂forever! `

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                    _.▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                          ___THINGS LIKE "I LOVE YOU" ___ THAT`S MERELY WHAT WE SAY TO TRAP YOU
                                          ___THINGS LIKE "I LOVE YOU" ___ THAT`S MERELY WHAT WE SAY TO TRAP YOU

"You shouldn't be thanking me, I was raised that if you see an injured person you aid them in whichever way possible. I was fully prepared to bandage you up or perform CPR if I had to. It's only logical that I helped, and besides--I'm only dreaming, I'm being put to the test." Just that sentence made Himeko laugh and lightly blush knowing that if she didn't wake up when she did, Caleb could've kissed her and that would of been her first kiss. Yes, Himeko hasn't had her first kiss and it is embarrassing for her to admit it.

Pushing all of her thoughts to the side, she listen to Caleb as he went on about how this place is a dream.Himeko lightly laughed when the guy said this place was a dream. "This isn't a dream.." She muttered as she stood up and looked at the school then back at Caleb. "Caleb, this is Lunar Daemon Academy! I am a descendant of the great Lucifer himself, He created this school to unit young wielders and binders but that has sadly changed over years, now our propose is shifted to protecting the innocent from the demons wandering the world." She told him as she held out her hand so that she can help him up. Tama jumped off Himeko's grasp and landed on the ground. Tama walked towards Caleb and nudged him a bit, hoping that he wasn't confused by all of this information.

Stunned by all of his questions, she gave a gentle smile and looked over at other students. "You might want to calm down or you will be the talk of the school. I can see it now, 'Boy who has no clue'. "Himeko lightly laughed but soon covered her mouth, "Sorry, that was rude of me. Well to answer your first question. I just warmed up my Kei so tama can wake up, and yes. I have powers almost all wielders have it. There is no logic for this world, actually. You were sent here probably because of a sin you committed." She told him with a straight face, and nodded to his final question but it made her wonder what he did to make him be sent here. I feel bad for him, he came into this world without knowing what is going on and believes this is a dream. I wonder how other students will think of this.

She looked over at Tama, who seemed hungry and gave a small sigh. "Hey, Are you hungry? I think first thing we need to find you a dorm room and I can show you around if you want." Himeko knew that this would take some time but she didn't like leaving people alone while they are confused about everything. "Let's go" She told him as she started to walk towards the school.
                                                        Daoine Siddhe

her song <3
                                                                          ████████ ┊Himeko's Speech ┊#008080
                                                                          ████████ ┊Himeko's Thoughts┊#808A87

Anxious Helper

10,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Though a thousand words, Have never been spoken

They'll fly to you, Crossing over the time

`.¸¸.´´¯`ƛɨ ĸøɳø.¸¸.´´¯`´

Ai had the most wonderful dream of children with magical abilities. Some could turn into animals while others could sink into the shadows and reappear elsewhere. Everyone was busy with his or her own task at hand, but nobody seemed entirely rude either. However, some came off as cold. Ai tiptoed around all the people with animal’s following them around and sets of two, the whole while she was trying to wake up.

It Ai quite a while to realize this was now her reality. Being her second year here, she should be used to it, but sometimes she still found herself thinking it was dream. Luna, Ai's kie, trotted behind her unamused by the girls regular routine. It was all ways like this, first it's 'I must be dreaming!' then it's 'Wait I've been here before' and finally, 'Oh that’s right.'

As Ai finished her routine, her and Luna headed to an unoccupied tree. Ai climbed it with some difficulty, then reached the top. She felt the breeze sent her hair flying behind her and a smile reached her lips. She loved it up in high places, where nobody could bother you unless you want them too. It was Ai version of perfect.

Ai stayed looking out from the tree. The view was wonderful. You could see the clear blue sky, and all most all the people there too. Luna jumped up and sat on Ai shoulder, flexing her claws and making herself comfortable. Ai sigh as her eyes began to shut. She could feel herself drifting off into sleep, but it felt good. The nice breeze, the sun lightly touching her skin, keeping her warm, and last Luna's even breathing. Ai's eyes shut and she fell asleep on the highest branch in the tree.

And distance holding you, suspended on silver wings
OOC: Kinda a weak start,but I wasn't sure how to begin! Sorry!

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I like the idea of being alone.
I like the idea of often being alone in all aspects of my life.
I like to feel lonely.
I like to need things.

User Image

♋ Gabriel Mist ♋
☽ Ƀinder ☾

User Image
==== ====

Gabrielle had gone to the town so she could get something to eat. It had been eventful to say the least. She didn't do much, she mainly just got her food and ate it. She stopped by some of the stores and looked inside at their wares. "Oh~ How cute!" She said when she picked up a notebook that had a picture of a small animated bunny, trying to eat a giant carrot. Gabrielle decided to buy the notebook. "I can use if for one of my classes~" she said to herself as she exited the store, waving goodbye to the clerk. Gabrielle wandered the town for a while. 'Maybe I should head back?...' she thought as she turned a corner into one of the lesser parts of the town. She turned to walk back to the Academy but found her way blocked by a small group of young men, possibly around her own age, maybe even a year or two older? she didnt know. "What do we 'av 'ere eh?" one of them said, he was putting on a confused look as he eye Gabrielle up and down. "Some sorta Elf boy?, Heh, an whats this?..." He said walking towards Gabrielle, snatching her notebook from her hands. "Ah! Give that back!" She cried to him, lunging forward to grab the book. The boy simply sidestepped Gabrielle and gave her a push, the fact that she was moving forward at the time meant that the push forced her to fall to the ground. Gabrielle lay on the ground for a few seconds before she stood up, the boys around her laughing like crazy. "You showed him! Henry!" on of them called to the boy that stole her book. "Looks like this guy's a little poof, Buyin' girly thing's like these." the boy known as Henry laughed.

Gabrielle balled her fists, Right now she was angry and afraid, the group was 5 strong, Each of them taller than she was. "I am not a boy!" she shouted to the head boy Henry. Henry just looked at her and laughed even harder. "From yer voice I can guess that! What are ye then, some sorta freak?" He asked, tossing the book back to Gabrielle. The book had missed her and landed on the ground in a small puddle of water. Henry walked towards her and cracked his knuckles. "C'mon boy's lets teach this freak to stay out of our place" He said and the other boys moved closer. Gabrielle back up slightly and found that she was now against a wall. A boy on the right threw the first punch at Gabrielle, She managed to duck under his arm, spin and end up behind him. The boys fist, instead of connecting with Gabrielle connected with the brick wall. He gave out a cry of pain as he clutched his now possibly broken hand. Another boy threw the second punch which, like the first Gabrielle managed to avoid, spinning to the right and delivering a swift punch to the boys elbow. His arms went straight and he screamed. Then, Just as Gabrielle watched the boy fall to the ground clutching his arm something connected with her face, sending her plummeting to the ground. Confused, she stared at the Henry, the head boy who was now holding a small wooden pole. Gabrielle then felt something warm and wet running from her nose and onto her lips. She touched the fluid with her right hand and looked at it. Her hand shaking violently. 'Blood?.....' She thought as if she had never seen it before."Heh, Lets finish this!" Shouted Henry as he raised the wooden pole into the air, bringing it down in one swift motion.

Her heart beating furiously in her chest, her breathing speeding up rapidly. 'Blood?....My blood?...' kept repeating in her mind over and over again. The event currently in motion slowing down to a crawl. 'It can't be mine.... Can it...!?..... Th-they made me bleed.....They made me.....They made....' she thought as she looked up, anger rising inside her. Time returned to normal, The wooden pole stopped, Henry's eyes widened and there were gasps coming from the other boys. "You DARE spill MY blood!?" Gabrielle growled, Her eyes seemed to be darker and had a hint of red swirling inside them. Her fingernails began to grow longer. as her grip tightened on the wooden pole it began to creak and groan. within second it broke. "Wha- What are you!?" Henry shouted, stumbling back, panic in his voice. Gabrielle stood slowly and then grinned at him, her grin seemed devilish. "Your worst nightmare!" she said as she used one of her nails on her left hand to cut a deep wound in her right wrist. The blood only flowed for a second and seemed to drop to the ground, taking the form of a chain before it turned black. The weight on the end of the chain just barely touched the ground. Henry stared at it, backing away slowly he turned and began to run. "heh!" Gabrielle laughed as she thrust her hand forward. The chain flew toward Henry and wrapped itself around his legs, causing him to fall. with a flick of her wrist, the chains hoisted Henry up into the air. "Let me go! Please! Please don;t hurt me!!" He shouted, tears streaming from his face. Gabrielle simply cackled. "What happened to the boy who wanted to teach me a lesson?..... Lets make sure you can't hurt anyone ever again~" she said. From the very same wrist two more chains shot towards Henry, the spikes at the end hitting his shoulders and running straight through them. Henry screamed loudly in pain, a large pool of blood forming under him. Henry had lost Consciousness not long after the chains entered his body. Gabrielle still kept him hoisted in the air.

Without warning the chains vanished in poofs of black smoke and both Gabrielle and Henry fell to the ground. Gabrielles rage calmed and her eyes returned to normal. The wounds she had created herself healed, but her nose was still bleeding. She looked at Henry and her eyes widened, her hands springing to her mouth as she gasped. "Oh no!... Not again!!" She gasped as she stumbled to her feet, tears welling in her eyes. she looked around frantically and began to back up. "No....Not again... why!?" she cried as she turned and ran, her body being wrapped in shadows as she changed into a Jaguar. She kept running, dodging people, turning sharp corners and then bolted towards the academy grounds. Once on the grounds She ran towards a large tree. she stopped at the edge of the tree and lay on the ground, Her form shifting back to how she normally looked. Gabrielle sat with her legs pulled close to her chest and cried into her arms. "Why... Why do I only manage to hurt people?" she sobbed to herself under the Unoccupied tree, Or well, a tree that she thought was unoccupied.

==== ====

With: Me, Myself and I (she thinks) Unknown girl and her Kei in the tree
Mood: Sad
Thoughts: Why? why do I only bring pain to people, that boy didnt deserve what I did, even though he hurt me I shouldnt have do that!

Physical Health: Fine - apart from a bleeding Nose.
Mental Health: Stable-ish.
Current Form: Normal Form
Out. Of. Cash: { I think I kinda got carried away . w.' and she lost her notebook! ; ^; }

I finally faced the fact that it isn't a crime not having friends.
Being alone means you have fewer problems.

Distinct Phantom

7,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it!"

User Image
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Nair looked at Kannia and giggled when she responded at the black haired guy very angrily. Nair look at him go, thinking Blay, huh... I beat I can take him as a grin appeared on his face. As the girl turned red and answered a bit nervous. Nair just raised an eyebrow and slowly stretched his arm and, with a lot of delicacy, he placed his hand on the head of the girl and caressed her white hair "He worries a lot for you, that’s for sure!" said with a smile as response to Kannia’s apologize, placing his hand away and looking at Kannia’s eyes "but if he starts to get creepy you better call me and I’ll put him in his place!" he finished, pointing with his thumb at himself.

Nair nodded at Kannia, responding "Sure, I’ll walk with you. D.D. probably went that way, anyway. And I could use a rest for a few minutes" as he made circles with his arm and moved his shoulders a bit. Walking at a small pace, trying to remember the route to the dining hall from the place they were, they walk into the academy together. The air inside was filled with a lot of different type of emotions. The white haired young man looked at the tall ceiling over his head for a moment, admiring the structure. He took a small breath of that air and then gave a sigh, making the feelings disappeared. As if he got back to his old self. Nair then looked at Kannia a bit curious about her ears. It was obvious this because he was looking at her ears again.

"You said you come from a small village outside of Daemona, right?" he asked looking at the girl with his hand on his hip. Giving her a small smile he continued "I’m not from Daemona either. I come from another country, but you probably noticed it already. Though, I wouldn’t recommend it as a vacations destination..." as he took a nice breath of air "Daemona’s plains are better than the dessert" he finished as a small smile appeared again. As they advanced he called for Kannia with a small "Hey" and asked "How it’s been your day up to this moment? And have you met any teacher yet?" taking a long step forward, he then turned to see Kannia and starting to walk backward.

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

Where am I?Lunar Daemon Academy, a few meters from the dining hall.

What am I doing? Talking with a new girl I just met, Kannia

Who is next to me? Kannia, she seems nice

How do I feel? I'm good

Any thoughts? D.D. don't get me in troubles...!

(O.O.C? Sorry for taking so long in this reply... AGAIN... i had a terrible time trying to respond)
User Image
User Image

He didn't understand why she was laughing at him, he wasn't saying anything funny--was she making fun of him? He scowled as she continued to laugh, each time getting more and more bubbly with every statement to his concerns. He narrowed his eyes, eyebrow twitching as she kept going.

"It's not funny...I'm being serious."

His eyes widened at the mention of Lucifer, sticking his tongue on the inside of his cheek and looking upward. If Lucifer founded this academy, didn't that mean that it was evil? Even if weilders were supposedly "Good" wouldn't that mean they were about as good as the nicest demon? Though he didn't much believe in god, he still understood biblical lore. Sighing he brought his gaze back down, freezing as she nudged him. He wasn't much for physical contact, it wasn't that it angered him or was uncomfortable--he just didn't see the need for it.

"You might want to calm down or you will be the talk of the school. I can see it now, 'Boy who has no clue'."

He had a clue, he understood what she was saying and explaining to him--the only reason he asked so much from her was because questions led to the path of knowledge and understanding, which made one complete with wisdom and therefore far more powerful then those who claimed to know everything. For knowledge was but a beach, and a single human only used ten percent of their brain--which meant that their knowledge was a simple grain on an endless sea of occult.

He relaxed immediately at her apology, loosing the scowl and nodding. "It's quite alright, I understand what you're speaking of--and it's not complicated. I just like to know everything there is to an equation in front of me."

No logic? That was mind blowing, everything was logic. Even if there was a world full of magic and wonder, there would always be a note of truth--a seed of logic and knowledge. He could not believe in the ignorance of thinking there was no thing such as "logic" in the world. Logic shaped the school, logic created the path of binders and weilders. Even if it was beyond what was considered "normal" Though what is normal, truly, but the belief of a small-minded being.

As she asked if he was hungry, as though summoning his acknowledgment his stomach grumbled at him--bubbling up to his rib cage and causing him to moan and clutch his abdomen. He was glad there were dorm rooms, he didn't want to be stuck sleeping outside after appearing here in the first place. He followed her, arms at his side and mind reeling. The academy truly was a work of art, and as he got over the shock his palms itched with curiosity.

User Image

Thoughts?:Things are shaping up a bit, first things first though food!
                  Mood?:Hungry, a bit starstruck.
                  Who I'm with? Himeko and her...Kei?
                  Soundtrack? Not yet good sir.
                  Where am I?The entrance, headed toward to dining hall.

OOC:
                  Sorry it was short, I wanted them to go ahead and get a move on ^^

AlyKitt_RyukaI's Pardner

Durem Millionaire

User Image

Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality
                                        ███ ██ ██████ ███ █ █ ██ █ ███ █ █ █████ █ ██ █ ██████ █████

S o n g :: xXxXxRun.Devil.RunxXxXx
                                          O u t f i t :: xXxXx<CLICK ME>xXxXx
                                          A n i m a l F o r m :: xXxXx<W O L F>xXxXx
                                          C o m p a n y :: xXxXx< Nair >xXxXx
                                          O u t O f C o f f e e :: xXxXx<>xXxXx

<talk>
                                          <thought>
                                          <txt/note>

XxXxX Kannia smiled at Nair's understanding of Blay's feelings about her. "Yep.. the over protective brother I never had or wanted." she said with a small laugh. She didn't hate Blay, and she lied about her statement a little bit, she had wanted a older brother when she had been in her previous life it may have saved her from what she had become now. But better late then never...Until everything is lost once more. She shook her head a little at the thought, the past wouldn't repeat itself... it rarely did, right. She listened to Nair's comment and couldn't help but laugh. "Ill be sure your the first one on my list."

XxXxX Kannia smiled as Nair agreed to walk to the dining hall with her she pushed her hair over her shoulder as she walked with him her bare feet slapping softly on the cement walk way. She would probably need to put her shoes on when she got to the dining hall since it could possibly be unsanitary or something. So before going inside she quickly pulled her shoes on tying them a bit loosely so she didn't make Nair wait to long for her. When she looked back up at him she noticed that he was looking at the top of her head. A red hue crossing over her cheeks once more.WHY DIDN'T I WEAR A BANDANA!?! "I got them when I was marked with my Binder Status.... It's because I turn into a wolf."

XxXxX She nodded to his question about where she came from and smiled a bit when she heard he came from another country. "Lucky, you've gotten to travel at least, I've only seen this one country." she said with a smile. "I think you're right though, I'm not much for very warm places." she commented with a giggle. As they walked she looked around the hall it was nice, the smell of food drifting to the air had her glancing where it was coming from and soon saw the line that was formed for the students to get food, her ears twitched when they heard Nair calling for her, she turned around to face him. She smiled adjusting her bag a bit. "It's gone well so far, I met the student president this morning, saw my room mate briefly but I haven't seen him since this morning, I've met two more binders other than Blay... she said as she relaxed her weight onto one foot. "I've only met two teachers so far, My history teacher and than Mr.Constantine... Then I briefly saw another teacher named Titan but Blay said he's just the grounds keeper as well as the guard for the school. Other than that I'm pretty much clueless." she said with a small giggle

XxXxX "I'm going to go through the line real quick and grab something to eat, Oh! that's right you came to see if you could find your dog... D.D. Was his name right?" she waited for his response before nodding. "If I see him in the line I can be sure to coax him out with some food, unless your also coming to get some food too." she said before balancing her weight on both feet so she could start walking toward the food line with or without Nair. She didn't mind if he didn't come or if he did, she was just starving since she hadn't really eaten the whole day, it made her wish that she had eaten a bit more for breakfast rather than a single yogurt cup and a banana.

█████ ███ █████ ███ ███████ █ ██ █ ██████ █ ████ █ █ █████

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Anxious Helper

10,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Though a thousand words, Have never been spoken

They'll fly to you, Crossing over the time

`.¸¸.´´¯`ƛɨ ĸøɳø.¸¸.´´¯`´

Ai awoke to a sound from underneath her. She stretched her arms as Luna went down to investigate. Luna took in the girl. Her noes was bleeding and she was sobbing but besides that she seemed fine.She climbed back up the tree as Ai climbed the opposite way.

Ai landed next to the girl a immediately worry entered into her mind. "Are you okay?" she asked. She sat next to the girl and titled her head.The girl herself was pretty. She had black hair and blue eyes that seemed to glow. Ai was jealous but decide it best not to say.

As annoyed as she was about being awake, she still felt bad for her. Scenarios of what happened went through her head. The girl could have been bullied. Ai was sure that happened around her. Or maybe, she fell. Ai had her share of falling so she decide to go with the second one.

"Did you fall?" she asked. Luna crawled down from the top of the tree and curled back on to Ai's lap. Ai handed the girl some tissues from her pocket. "Sorry there crinkled. It helps if you tilt you down, that way it comes out faster." she said trying to sound smart.

She smiled at the girl and held out her hand. "My names Ai Kono, and you are?" she asked. Luna purred loudly in Ai lap. Ai wondered if this girl was wielder or maybe a binder. She couldn't tell now, but maybe they would become friend and sooner or later, she would find out.

And distance holding you, suspended on silver wings

Where: A tree!
I'm with: A girl with a bloody nose.
Mood: Worried/ happy to see someone
Thoughts: I wonder what happened.

Anxious Friend

6,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
{ health :: 100% Fine }
{location :: Under a Tree }
{ with :: Ai and her Kei, and Gabriel (But she doesn't know them yet }
{ mood :: Annoyed, Tired, and Bored }
{thou g hts :: 'Don't sniff random plants anymore.' and 'Who are these people and why is one bleeding.' }

User Image
                                            ι’ ve heard it said that people co me into our lives for a reason↷
                                        Brin gin g somthin g we must learn and we are led to those who help us most to g r ow if we let them

Kaitlyn groggily sat up rudely awoken by the kei and people all around her on campus running around everywhere. "Noisy." She mumbled to herself yawning her eyes starting to water. Kaitlyn stretched her arms and crossed them in front of her chest annoyed at being woken up. A kei sniffed her foot and ran off after she moved to get it away from her. Standing up Kaitlyn shoved her hands into her pockets and walked through the crowd of students and kei. At one point she almost stepped on a lion's tail but avoided it only to run into some random person and fall. Kaitlyn stood up brushed herself off and walked away from the person apologizing to her annoyed. Yawning slightly she blinked and looked up to the bright, warm sun above her and took off running who knows where. Seeing everything flying by Kaitlyn felt herself shift into an ocelot and smiled slightly feeling fuzzier than usual. She let out a meow and ran through many people's legs trying to avoid being stepped on. Kaitlyn sneezed and ran into a tree that came out of no where. Shaking her head to focus better she yowled at her pain and stupidity moved on walking this time. Her big eyes roamed the area taking everything in and calming her nerves and senses. Seeing the trees Kaitlyn smiled feeling concealed from prying eyes and walked on not really paying attention to her surroundings. Pretty soon she came upon a few birds and rabbits here and there but ignored their beauty and exquisite features. Sniffing a plant her nose was filled with a sickly sweet scent and prickling scensations and sneezed shaking her head. 'No more sniffing random plants.' Kaitlyn told her self moving on from the wretched little sapling. Seeing more people ahead of her she continued onward only stopping when she had noticed one was bleeding, but seemed to be fine other than that. kaitlyn approached them and stopped short after seeing the cat like kei in one of the beings' lap. Making her feet move forwards she looked over the two scanning for any details to tell her if they were alright or not. Kaitlyn sensed that the bleeding one was in despair and softly walked up to her slowly as to show she wasn't a threat. Usually Kaitlyn would leave people to their own seeming as if she didn't care, but she willed herself to continue forwards. Still feeling slightly annoyed from fatigue she stopped in front of the bleeding one and scratched her ear wanting to go back to bed. Feeling herself shift into a human a yawn over took Kaitlyn and soon after she sneezed the plant's smell still etched into her nose. "Oi you, are you okay?" She said sounding, and seeming bored, but her insides buring with curiosity. Sneezing again Kaitlyn growled at herself annoyed by the allergies she seemed to have. Looking into the tree she was below Kaitlyn saw the sun peeking through the higher, lighter branches and saw the sun trying to peek through the branches. She sat their annoyed, bored and awaiting an answer or explanation.

and we help them in return↷
                                        well I don’t know if I b elieve that’s true b ut I know I ’m who I am today

➸ because I knew you... ↷

User Image

(OOC: Meeeh this looks and sounds bad to me.)
revolution evolution

AkiDika

Always alone....

User Image

User Image

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Cereza jumped out of the tree and started wandering again, as she wandered she came across a girl crying under a tree. Slightly appalled she went over to the girls and gently wrapped her arms around the girl. If there was one thing Cereza couldn't stand, it was girls or people crying in general.
"Aye....Whatever it is you're crying about shouldn't be that bad. I mean I don't know what you did, but you shouldn't be fussing over it, you can be bothering some people when they see little girls crying. She said a little curtly, thinking that she was saying this in a sympathetic tone.
That was the thing wit Cereza she didn't know how to sound sympathetic of soft or sweet or any of those "I care voices" yes Cereza sort of liked helping people, but she really just liked to hear herself talk most of the time. Patting the girl on the shoulder she looked around, trying to see if anyone could maybe help her, cause she knew for sure she wasn't going to help this girl at all. She realllllly just wanted to hear herself talk at the moment.

Looking up as she was about to send a prayer to God or whoever was up there to help her in this situation, she saw something or someone in the tree on the highest branch. Looking back down at the crying girl she wondered if maybe the girl in the tree was better suited, but Cereza so terribly hated bothering people. Since she knew how much people could be a bother, Cereza sat there and listened to the girl cry, not knowing what to do next.

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

ll By a tree with a crying girl and a girl in a tree... ll Sitting ll Wolf Form

Always wandering....

{{OOC: sorry if its a bad post :c}}

Distinct Phantom

7,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it!"

User Image
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

The boy of the yellow lowered his eyes and saw a red hue appeared crossing Kannia’s cheek, she told him that her ears were part of her Binder Status "A wolf huh... you must be someone very strong" he said with some excitement in his voice. He looked away and said "I’m sorry for staring so much..." as they continued through the hallways and corridors of the academy. Nair rarely apologized, but around a girl his attitude was softer, probably because he barely shared with girls or that he had never had a girlfriend. As the smell of the dining hall increased, so it did some memories of Nair during his time in the academy... but that was going to be left for another time. Mostly all of his study partners not only got to bind with someone; they were also working to become teachers and even soldiers of Daemona’s strong and capable army "They look nice on you..." finished saying after he stayed quiet with his thoughts.

Nair smiled at Kannia when she giggled about not liking warm places "My job sometimes takes me from Daemona to its surroundings and sometimes beyond... so there are times I accept hard jobs because of the destiny we are heading" he commented as he continued walking backward without stop looking at Kannia. As Nair heard how the first day of Kannia was going, he kept his smile and looked interested in her response as well at her expressions as she talked. Nair stopped walking backward and began walking next to her "It sounds like you had a good time" he said looking down at the small girl next to him "I’m glad you met Symphonia. I have seen her in town a few times, so I know she is someone to trust... though be careful with her Kei" he said scratching a side of his forehead "So... Sirak became a teacher after all..." he mentioned as he sighed thinking in that tragic history he heard of Constantine.

Nair stopped as Kannia mentioned that she was going ahead, he gave an “hm” and placed his hand on his hip "Okay, I’ll give a little walk around and catch you up later... Be careful to not approach to D.D. too fast or might act defensively and attack you. If he looks at you and do not trusts you, just do this:" Nair raised his hand and snapped his fingers, followed by two shorts whistles and finally he snapped his fingers twice. "That way he would know that I know you and that you are not dangerous... or you could just offer him a big steak and it would start rolling over so you can give it to him" he said with a smile and a bit joyful tone.

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

Where am I?Lunar Daemon Academy, a few meters from the dining hall.

What am I doing? Talking with a new girl I just met, Kannia

Who is next to me? Kannia, she seems nice

How do I feel? I'm good

Any thoughts? D.D...

(O.O.C? Nothing to report here)

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Potions Class
2:00 - 3:00PM

Binding Prep. (has passed): not very eventful; you each got a textbook, a small book for notes and work, and the teacher went over the class's syllabus.

Potions Class (currently in//Wielders and Binders together): Went over the syllabus, now your teacher (female) is going to test you and your current knowledge of potions. With a partner of your choosing, you are to attempt to create a small energy potion.

**An energy potion gives the drinker a spike of energy, like caffeine. A good energy potion does not have the drinker crash after, but simply feel as if just having a good night's sleep, while a mediocre energy potion does have the drinker tire out. This is a small potion, so the energy given is a small portion.

Normally you are expected to go hunting for fresh ingredients, but since this is an experiment/pre-test, ingredients are layed out all over the classroom and you are allowed to rummage through drawers or cabins for other ingredients and/or supplies you think you might need.

Good luck.

Quotable Genius

9,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
•Sors• •I•u•gum•

"…I want to hide the truth
I want to shelter you
But with the Beast inside,
There’s nowhere we can hide…"

I will protect you...

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xxxxxTap… Tap… Tap… Snap. Well, there went his pencil. He'd get another later, for now... Making potions… Oh, what fun. He hated potions class. More oft than not, he was made to work with somebody. Working with somebody meant talking. Talking meant making noises, and, well, you get the idea. He supposed that he would have to wait for someone to pick him. And of course, he would be picked last or next-to-last. That was the way it’d been for years, and he did not expect it to change so soon. He let his mind drift briefly, dwelling on the topic of having to be partnered with someone. Inevitably, the imminent dance came to mind. Yeah. No. He was going to miss that. There was no force in the world, save God (G*d if you asked him to write it), who could make him go. There was simply no way.

xxxxx He tried unsuccessfully to hide in his large jacket, pulling the hood off (To have the teacher simply give him a look), and pulling himself inside it much like a tortoise. That got him a sharp 'Sors!' He sighed, giving the class halfhearted attenton. He would love to know all about the whole assignment, but now was the time for trying to seem as small as possible. He pulled the collar of his jacket higher than it had previously been (Just covering his mouth) so that he could better hide everything but his eyes. He looked about a tad more, before closing his eyes and resigning himself to his fate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And only you.
User Image

User Image

The events of the afternoon were playing on repeat in Arethusa's brain, slowly draining down in annoyance the more she made her way to class. The potion she had been given by Sirak had been a good motivator to get out of the forest, but now that she was out and on her way to her next class she realized two things--First, she never got food. And now as her stomach grumbled and she clutched at it, her lips fell apart in a pout. Second, she was feeling slightly tired--as though she had woken up moments before and had yet fully grown aware of her surroundings. Artemis was napping in the room, exhausted from the run and giving all of her energy up, and so Are made her trek into the dim-litted room alone.

The sight of a few students already perked her up, not wanting to give off a lazy demeanor she squared her shoulders and slid into a seat near the back. Her fingers grazed the polished surface of one of the many two-person tables, catching on a slight etch in the wood--someone had been trying to carve something yet stopped. She smiled to herself, eyelids a bit heavy, and looked up to preoccupy her mind. Hopefully Symphonia would be alright, the girl had passed out from exhaustion and there was nothing to do except rush her back to the academy. Arethusa was thankful that they even made it.

Blinking away the haze she watched the students file in, one by one until the last one appeared and the teacher handed out the texts. They studied briefly on an energy potion I hope I can brew this well... and then were assigned the task of making one. Her shoulders sagged, positive she would be the only one without a partner, and looking around at all of the potential pairings already making their match. Turning her head she cocked it at a strange character off to her side, half of his face hidden beneath his jacket after the teacher had yelled at him for trying to completely cover himself. The act was ridiculous, as though a jacket would somehow making him invisible, and laughing out loud she turned back toward her book and stared at the cover.

User Image

Where am I?Potions Class
                                          Who am I with? The entire room
                                          My mood? Drained
                                          Soundtrack? N/A

OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers