Welcome to Gaia! ::

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
☀☽
In the world there are many humans going about their daily lives, ignorant to the vast array of dangers accumulating around them.
Most choose to stay inside their own lives and hope that the worst shall not even graze them if they behave in ways society deems acceptable and good.
No matter, there are always those who defy the standard ideals held the by norm and fear not the boundaries of sin.
These beings are those who might steal another's life, manipulate a soul for their own selfish deeds, or even dare to meet the devil himself.

While these beings have tainted their souls eternally, a power greater than punishment must surely exist.

Redemption, purification, forgiveness... in this world, it's all the same.

Salvation.
☾☀

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image

Lunar Daemon Academy was founded over five-hundred years ago by a young warrior named Lucifer Elias Daemon. As times have changed this academy has evolved along with it. What was once a regular school has evolved into a small nation, Daemona, with its own kingdom, village, and, of course, academy. While Lunar Daemon Academy prevented the Kingdom from overtaking the school and maintained its academic atmosphere, at times tensions between the classes can cause uproars.

Daemona Kingdom has, however, helped the academy greatly. Be it providing funds for grand events or helping students achieve greater goals, the Kingdom and academy work hand in hand to bring the best for its students and citizens of Daemona. Even Lunar Daemon Academy's headmaster, once Prince Erik Daemon, who is the eldest son of Daemona's King, revoked his status as the next to inherit the throne so he could manage the school. While this decision on the prince's part caused quite disorder upon the royal families and King himself, the dispute was soon settled and the prince became Headmaster Erik and the King's second son become his heir. Some citizens of Daemona believe that the former prince's choice to become headmaster of the academy was not entirely his, but so far he's done a fantastic job running the school and appears to like doing so.

The purpose of Lunar Daemon Academy has also developed through the centuries. Lucifer E. Daemon originally founded the academy to assist with the spiritual union between young Wielders and Binders, but gradually the academy's purpose has shifted to protecting the innocent from the demons wandering the world. Though Lunar Daemon Academy's greatest focus, without doubt, remains as saving Binders from their impending mutation to demons. Despite this, the knowledge of demon slaying and purification is being significantly increased.

What could be happening, and why are Lucifer's sacred principles and ideals slowly being pocketed and replaced with new ideas?

User Image

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Two sides. . . forever opposites, eternally intertwined, and bound to complete their destines together.
Which have you become? Which were you born to be?

βiɳєɍs: Half human, half beast; these beings lived a life in which they executed sin and thus tainted their soul. Through their sinning Binders gain immortality and remarkable powers after a fated death. Since the souls of Binders were so stained, the gods embedded a special attribute into Binders' souls that would allow them to connect spiritually with a very rare and unique human - Wielder - who will help them cleanse their past deeds and retreat to the heavens.

A Binder can only soul-bind with a Wielder that matches their specific soul frequency and handle the overwhelming powers. If a Binder and a Wielder do not match perfectly, their souls will violently merge and cause death to both; but if a Binder does not bind with a Wielder at all then the power within the soul begins to cave in and rapidly transform the Binder into a demon. Unlike Wielders, Binders can only bind with one Wielder - one reason for a Binder's fastidious selection.

Although some Binders can come off as cold and uncaring, once they find their Wielder, Binders become intensely devoted and shall never abandon their Wielder. Once the two are bound, Binders shall do everything in their power to protect their Wielder, even when faced with possible death. While Binders are immortal, the death of their Wielder shall kill them immediately.

ωiєlєɍs: A pure-souled human (though all Wielders are called "humans", not all of them are actually human). Wielders are holy cleansers, they live to protect the society from evil; these beings are also those who Binders connect their soul with. Unlike Binders, Wielders may unite their soul with up to three Binders - if one were to go beyond this limit the consequence is turning into a demon. Rightly so, Wielders have enduring souls and are capable of balancing their own soul's power against a Binder's.

Before a Wielder connects with their first Binder, they have an animal companion called a Kei - this creature is an extension of the Wielder's soul and appears about one day after the Wielder's birth. The arrival of a Kei marks those born to be Wielders. Once a Wielder finds a Binder that accepts him or her and matches the Wielder's own soul frequency, the Kei becomes an unbreakable collar that the Binder wears to exhibit being soulbound. The physical disappearance of a Kei after the first soul binding does not mean it's gone; the Kei is returning to its Wielder and imprinting the ability of binding into the Wielder's soul. With this, a Wielder no longer needs a Kei to unite with Binders; Binders connected with a Wielder all have collars.

Gifted exclusively to them by the Gods, Wielders each possess a sacred weapon in which they use to defend and protect themselves (and others) against demons and other evil creatures. If a Binder or other unholy creature touches a Wielder's weapon it scorches them; generally other Wielders cannot handle the weight or strength of another's sacred weapon. Besides their weapon Wielders have powers of their own. Though similar to Binders, a Wielder's powers are not as strong.

If a Wielder's Binder dies a huge sum of spiritual energy is lost but, unlike a Binder, a Wielder can live on. However, not only does this loss injure them physically and deplete the soul's energy, a Binder's death also hurts their Wielder emotionally. Just as a Binder is loyal to their Wielder, a Wielder wants to protect their Binder(s) at all costs.

The roles have been unveiled.
Your destiny awaits. . .

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Daemona consists of four social classes: Royal Castle, Royals, Townsfolk, and Binders.

User Image
The Royal Castle class is the highest class within Daemona, consisting of those who are descendants of Lucifer E. Daemon. If someone marries a person of this class, then he or she will be adopted into the class, regardless of former status (though the Kingdom is not fond of Royal Castle members marrying anyone other than a Royal). Unless an academy student of this class chooses to live within the dormitories, the Royal Castle members live in the castle. Those of this class all share the last name Daemon.

User Image
The Royals class is almost the same as The Royal Castle in terms of wealth, but live within the village and are not descendants of Lucifer E. Daemon. The Royals can often be seen with members of the Royal Castle class. While The Royals do live within the village, most choose to live in beautiful mansions closer the castle and rarely appear near Townsfolk. Some people find Royals much more snobbish than those in the Royal Castle class...

User Image
The Townsfolk class consists of merchants, artists, workers, and warriors (those who are warriors receive a little more respect than others of this class). Most people residing in Daemona are of this class, and though some complain, the Townsfolk are treated well. Townsfolk with a Wielder in the family are highly regarded by all classes. Despite this originally being the lowest class, as Daemona became the central residing place of Binders, a new class was added was 'bumped' this one up.

User Image
The Binders class came to be as the nation of Daemona grew. Since Binders are considered 'dead' in their past life, once entering Daemona they have no family to call their own and thus no class to join (Binders come from all over the world). Some families will adopt Binders into their home and class, but most Binders live in the academy. Wielders have often fought with the kingdom to have a law requiring all Binders to be adopted into families, but since Binders are labeled as sinners in their past life it is believed that they deserve to be in this low class. At Lunar Daemon Academy, Binders are treated equally (most of the time that is; it is a school rule to treat Binders with equal respect).

.......................A Fifth Class?.........

Often it has been debated in Daemona to have those born as Wielders within a completely separate class - above Royals, but below the Royal Castle. As one can imagine, the Royals were not pleased with the idea and voted against it each time the subject came up. As it stands now, Wielders remain part of whichever class they were born to, but are treated with the utmost respect.

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Whether you're new or a returning student, our faculty's hope is that you feel safe and at home while attending the academy and choose to hold your time spent here close to your heart even after graduation.

As you know, Lunar Daemon Academy has gone through many changes over the years - well, more like decades... centuries - and remains as lively and ever-growing as always. The buildings of Lunar Daemon academy might be ancient but haven't aged a day (okay, that might be a tiny exaggeration) thanks to the fantastic care of our faculty and students (now that's true without doubt). The sturdy walls of the academy are caked in history and many unknown secrets, and sprinkled with secret buildings and rooms, so it's probably better to explore than attend tours (though don't tell anyone I said that, herds of teenagers stampeding everywhere and anywhere opening every door and passage way they come across is not a great idea in the faculties' eyes...). However, I'm not here to tell you what to do - take tours or explore, do whatever suits your fancy.

This is Daemona's village at a glance. Pretty nice place, right? We owe the peace to both Wielders and The Royal Castle.

User Image

Ah, speaking of... here is The Royal Castle - just as beautiful as Daemona itself. Oh, and trust me on this, it's much bigger than it looks.
How do I know? The Royal Castle holds a lot of events, so you'll probably see soon enough.

User Image

Ready to see the academy? Here it is. The student council has tried to get Headmaster Erik
to change it up a little and make the academy seem more... er, welcoming..? Something like, uh, painting the outside a brighter colour.
He wants to keep it traditional though, so... again, trust me on this, it's more welcoming once you look around and such. Remember: explore.

User Image

That concludes the short tour - oh, wait, let me show you the dormitories.
People are not supposed to go wandering around in the dormitories unless they're living there, but anyone can hang out in the dorm headquarters.
The curfew for those living on campus is midnight, but if you live outside the school you're expected to be heading home (or at least out of the academy) at ten o'clock.

User Image

Alright, that officially concludes this tour.
Hope that helps you find your way a little. If you want more guidance just ask somebody or go look around the school yourself.
I hope you enjoy your time here, have an awesome year!

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

.......................Ⓖirls Ⓓormitories........

˚ Dorm 1: Symphonia Laertes & Gabrielle Mist
˚ Dorm 2: Shinka Nibutani & Free
˚ Dorm 3: Cereza Night & Free
˚ Dorm 4: Ai Kono & Free
˚ Dorm 5: Rio Reyes & Free

.......................Ⓑoys Ⓓormitories........

˚ Dorm 1: Shouma Rai Yue & Suiga
˚ Dorm 2: Jonathan Harondale & Aiden Barthelemy
˚ Dorm 3: Naku Kishiru & Free
˚ Dorm 4: Caleb Barthelemy & Free
˚ Dorm 5: Free & Free

.......................Ⓒo-Ⓔd Ⓓormitories......

˚ Dorm 1: Yasuhiko Tenshin & Kannia Tokai
˚ Dorm 2: Nikolai Lector & Kaitlyn Kane
˚ Dorm 3: Blay Melancholy & Sorel Jonsson
˚ Dorm 4: Arethusa Sidhe & Free
˚ Dorm 5: Skylar Carnifex & Sors Iugum

User Image

.......................Ⓥillage......................

۩ Titan
۩ Nair Singh
۩ Leon Hideya
۩ Free
۩ Free

.......................Ⓡoyal Ⓜansions.........

Sirak Constantine
Free
Free
Free
Free

.......................Ⓡoyal Ⓒastle..............

Himeko Sakura Daemon
Free
Free
Free
Free

* Note: There are a lot of slots so I'm not sure I'll have to add any more, but if so slots shall be added as needed. ^ ^

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
☾☀......User Image ......☀☽

Those who have bound shall be listed here. . .

- None yet -

User Image

Romance can bloom anywhere. Those who couple up shall be listed here. . .

- None yet -

⇜☠ User Image ☠⇝

Not everyone gets along. Those baring a dislike or even friendly rivalry towards someone shall be listed here. . .

- None yet (yay?) -

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

........❧ Hi students! My name is Mrs. Lovett, I'm in charge of distributing classes to the students and am also the head of Student Services - which, by the way, is open from 6AM to 3:45PM, stop by whenever you want to. Hm, what's that dear? Am I a student? Why, thank you for the flattering thought, but I'm simply a shapeshifting Binder - some days I might look like a primary school student, while other days I look closer to my actual age (I'll keep that tiny detail a secret though~). Enough about me now, let's talk classes~

........❧ Up until your attendance at the academy, you Wielders have been prepped with a well-rounded education so upon enrollment here we can solely teach you all about how special you dear Wielders and Binders are. These special academics include learning how to connect with Binders, honing your powers, and developing greater skills with your sacred weapon.

........Binders are another case. Even if you never experienced a single day at school in your previous life, the knowledge needed to be academically functional are required after death! Oh, pardon, I didn't mean to sound so enthusiastic about death, teehee~ Have you forgotten your 'after death education'? Fear not, some Binders do forget, we've had it before. Due to this, we've got subject support classes to help you recall or learn what you need for that well-rounded education (and yes, Wielders are welcome to take support classes as well). Your special academics include learning how to distinguish the perfect soul frequency to connect with and the kind to avoid, developing your powers, and improving your natural abilities of healing, along with learning more about it.

........❧ Binders and Wielders are obviously a bit different from one another, so the academy has seperate classes for them - but no need to worry, if you're bummed you'll never get to see your Wielder or Binder friends during class, you thought wrong! While the first half of the day consists of a 'block class,' or a class specific for a student's type (Binder/Wielder), after lunch are Co-WB classes. What is Co-WB? It's a type of class in which both Wielders and Binders may take and be together in. Some students call them electives. Similar to 'block classes,' electives rotate depending on the day. Hm, this might sound a bit confusing, but once you see the schedule it makes much more sense.

User Image
    Schedule For Wielders

⊱ Homeroom ● 7:45 - 7:55AM

⊱ History of Wielders (M) / Binder Rights and Treatment (T) / Kei Care (W) / Sacred Weapon Dev. (Th) / Demon Slaying (F)8:00 - 12:00PM
    (Block Break at 9:35 - 9:50AM)

⊱ Lunch ● 12:05 - 12:55PM

⊱ Binding Prep. (M&Th) / Power Control Extended (T&F) / Support Classes OR Physical Education (W)1:00 - 1:55PM

⊱ Potions (M&Th) / Demon Studies (T&F) / Support Classes OR Free Study Hall OR Physical Education Extended (W)2:00 - 3:00PM

Schedule For Binders

⊱ Homeroom ● 7:45 - 7:55AM

⊱ History of Binders (M) / Binder Rights and Wielder Treatment (T) / Distinguishing Proper and Improper Soul Connections (W) / Power Dev. (Th) / Healing Dev. and Demonic Mutation Prevention (F)8:00 - 12:00PM
    (Block Break at 9:35 - 9:50AM)

⊱ Lunch ● 12:05 - 12:55PM

⊱ Binding Prep. (M&Th) / Power Control Extended (T&F) / Support Classes OR Physical Education (W)1:00 - 1:55PM

⊱ Potions (M&Th) / Demon Studies (T&F) / Support Classes OR Free Study Hall OR Physical Education Extended (W)2:00 - 3:00PM

........❧ Perhaps the visual helped clear some puzzling questions, but sometimes things remain a bit confusing. I remember when I first attended Lunar Daemon Academy and had no idea where the schedule was telling me to go! If you're confused about something you're welcome to ask, I am here to help you. Otherwise, I'd get into details about your classes but your teachers will fill you in on what you need to go and I won't bore you with my consistent rambling.

........❧ One more note before letting you go - all grade levels do take the same classes each year (though our school is often developing, discarding, or adding newer classes), but every year the class builds on itself, so you learn more on a deeper level. However, considering the importance of Wielders and Binders meeting one another, we do not divide their classes by school grade. While of course, not everyone will be in one classroom, but in each of your classes you'll find a variety of Binders and Wielders of all different ages - well, except for block classes. You'll get the hang of this crazy system soon, I promise, hehe~

........❧ Good luck in all that you pursue, may you become the very best you can be!

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

........⇢ Hey you, how's it going? What, who am I? I'm your charming tour guide from earlier. Did not properly introduce myself, eh? The name's Saber, nice to make your acquaintance. I'm part of the student council at Lunar Daemon Academy. At daylight I masquerade as the much loved tour guide of Daemona, while at night - well, not really, I'm ordered back into dorms before I can get anywhere - I am the news bringer. Ah, yeah, people call me the "News Boy," but considering I'm eighteen I think I deserve to be called a guy. Guy sounds much older and masculine. Anyway, enough about labels! You'll be hearing from me whenever there is news, or even rumors, worth telling. I'll also be the one to announce events. Yep, my job is pretty important. So, if you happen to see a guy with red streaks in his hair wandering around school with a wireless microphone, come say hi, 'cause that'll be me.

- School's in session! Yeah... oh, wait, is that exciting or not? -
- Saber, the news bringer, is a Wielder. I know guys, surprise surprise! -

........⇢ There's not much in news or rumors at the moment. Well, except for news about your's truly, Saber~ of course, as much as I enjoy receiving attention it's much more interesting to report news or rumors about other people. I'm not saying I'm some gossiping high school girl, I just like informing people about what's up. What if someone is on campus killing people, do you really want me to keep that to myself because I'm 'blurting something out about someone else'? ...then again, if there's a killer on campus, perhaps reporting news in the middle of the campus isn't the best idea...

........⇢ Unlike news, however, events are buzzing.

- Welcome Back Dance on Sunday (August 17th)-
- Field Trip (August 20th to the 22nd) -
....❧ Sign-Up [[Closed]]

......• Symphonia Laertes & Nikolai Lector (Sponsors)
......Girls
........ - Kannia Tokai
........ - Arethusa Sidhe
........ - Himeko Daemon
......Boys
........ - Jonathan Harondale
........ - Sorel Jonsson
........ - Sors Iugum

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
                  .¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.oday s. . .

ugust 12th.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.

.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.eather: Sunny

User Image

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Please read the rules below this post before filling out a character skeleton.

So, you know the drill (and if not, I'll tell you in a moment), fill out the profile corresponding to the type of character you want (please don't change the colour layout), and message me the profile.
Please make sure to title the message as Lunar Daemon Academy.

I placed notes for each bit of information asked to clear up any confusion in the skeletons, but if you've got any questions, feel free to message me about it.
I don't bite (unless your name is demon1141). ^ ^ I would be happy to help. c:

You are allowed to have up to three characters, but please make sure to interact with others and not make the role-play a short story about your own characters.
Your characters are free to interact with one another, just don't go overboard.
This limit might decrease or increase; if it lowers while you've got three characters, you are allowed to keep them.
You are not allowed three Binders or three Wielders (branch out, one must be different~).

Please, do not begin posting in the thread until I approve your profile, and do not post your profile in the thread.

↳ Ⓨearⓑooⓚ ↵

User Image

[size=15][strike][color=white]......[/color][/strike][color=#4E575E][i]Just The Basics[/i][/color][strike][color=white]................[/strike][/color] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]I Am Named:[/color][/b] [name] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]But Call Me:[/color][/b] [nickname/name he/she goes by] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]I Am:[/color][/b] [gender] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]My Race Is:[/color][/b] [race - Binder (and other race (optional))] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Believe It Or Not, I'm:[/color][/b] [age] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Happy Birthday To Me On:[/color][/b] [birthday] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]I Crush On:[/color][/b] [boys/girls/both (orientation)] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]This Year In School I'm A:[/color][/b] [freshman/sophomore/junior/senior - if teacher, write teacher] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]My Social Class Is:[/color][/b] Binders [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]I Live:[/color][/b] [dorms or somewhere else in Daemona (specify)] [/size]

[size=15][strike][color=white]......[/color][/strike][color=#889097][i]Getting Personal[/i][/color][strike][color=white]................[/color][/strike][/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Here's Some Life History:[/color][/b] [short bio - it's okay to keep secrets; revealing stuff in the role-play is more fun. :] ] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Personality-wise:[/color][/b] [straight forward, personality] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Committed Sin(s):[/color][/b] [what sin he/she did in past life] [/size]

[size=15][strike][color=white]......[/color][/strike][color=#C3C9D0][i]Want To Know Some More?[/i][/color][strike][color=white]................[/color][/strike][/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]My Soul Attribute Is A(n):[/color][/b] [animal in which you are bound to] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Because Of My Sin(s), I Can:[/color][/b] [power(s)] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Of Course, I Have Natural Talents As Well:[/color][/b] [abilities unrelated to super powers][/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Don't Make Fun, I'm Not Good Everything:[/color][/b] [what he/she is not good at] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]I Have An Affinity For:[/color][/b] [like] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Bleh, I Can't Stand:[/color][/b] [dislikes] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Even I Have Fears:[/color][/b] [fears] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]We Have All Got Expectations:[/color][/b] [what you expect from/want in a Wielder] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]There's Someone I Like A Lot:[/color][/b] [crush; probably no one at first; can be edited, PM me] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Yes, This Is Me:[/color][/b] [human form; picture] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]You Might Also See Me As This:[/color][/b] [animal form; picture] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]My Unseen God Is:[/color][/b] [username] [/size]

User Image

[size=15][strike][color=white]......[/color][/strike][color=#FFE60D][i]Just The Basics[/i][/color][strike][color=white]................[/strike][/color][/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]I Am Named:[/color][/b] [name] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]But Call Me:[/color][/b] [nickname/name he/she goes by] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]I Am:[/color][/b] [gender] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]My Race Is:[/color][/b] [race] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Believe It Or Not, I'm:[/color][/b] [age] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Happy Birthday To Me On:[/color][/b] [birthday] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]I Crush On:[/color][/b] [boys/girls/both (orientation)] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]This Year In School I'm A:[/color][/b] [freshman/sophomore/junior/senior - if teacher, write teacher] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]My Social Class Is:[/color][/b] [social class] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]I Live:[/color][/b] [dorms or somewhere else in Daemona (specify)] [/size]

[size=15][strike][color=white]......[/color][/strike][color=#FFD727][i]Getting Personal[/i][/color][strike][color=white]................[/color][/strike][/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Here's Some Life History:[/color][/b] [short bio - it's okay to keep secrets; revealing stuff in the role-play is more fun. :] ] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Personality-wise, I'm:[/color][/b] [straight forward, personality] [/size]

[size=15][strike][color=white]......[/color][/strike][color=#FFCC3B][i]Want To Know Some More?[/i][/color][strike][color=white]................[/color][/strike][/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Gifted To Me By The Gods:[/color][/b] [sacred weapon' picture and/or description] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Bestowed Upon Me By The Gods:[/color][/b] [power(s)] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Of Course, I Have Natural Talents As Well:[/color][/b] [abilities unrelated to super powers][/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Don't Make Fun, I'm Not Good At Everything:[/color][/b] [what he/she is not good at] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]I Have An Affinity For:[/color][/b] [likes] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Bleh, I Can't Stand:[/color][/b] [dislikes] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Even I Have Fears:[/color][/b] [fears] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]We Have All Got Expectations:[/color][/b] [what you expect from/want in a Binder(s)] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]There's Someone I Like A Lot:[/color][/b] [crush; probably no one at first; can be edited, PM me] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]Yes, This Is Me:[/color][/b] [picture] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]This Is My Kei:[/color][/b] [animal; name and picture] [/size]
[size=11][b][color=#000d61]My Unseen God Is:[/color][/b] [username] [/size]

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Time to lay down the law. >8D

Alright, I want everyone to be respectful and kind to one another within this role-play. If you have a century-old feud between someone (that makes you two (or more) very high tech elders, congrats!), then please put that aside and pretend to like one another. Obviously it's okay to have characters fighting, but if I go into the O.O.C. and see a war going on, straight to the black list with you. We are all one big, happy role-play family. ^ 0^ So please behave and follow these simple rules, thank you:

Follow Gaia's rules and T.O.S. That is simple, right? We don't want anyone getting banned now.

◮ Romance is allowed and encouraged, but don't cross the PG-13/16 line, this is not a cybering thread - in fact no place in Gaia should be used for that, but I'm busy here governing the role-play. Needless to say, don't get that naughty. Little ones don't want to read that, nor do I want to read it.

No god-modding. For those who are unfamiliar with that term, god-modding is when your character is pretty much perfect. Your characters are human! Well, ehem... kind of. And Binders might be immortal, but immortality doesn't mean you can dodge every punch to the face... or avoid skinning your knee when face-planting.

◮ Similar to the above rule, don't OP. That is, do not over-power your character. The characters will still be brilliant even if they can't control every element on the planet, fly, and kill people with a single touch. Be reasonable. And creative! : D

Fighting between characters is allowed (*cough*and encouraged*cough*), but remember, don't god-mod. Killing is also allowed, but if you're going to kill someone off make sure it's okay with them and those who's lives will be effected (ex: a Wielder and his two Binders).

Don't force anyone into fights. Come on now, that's not fun. Don't try to engage or force people into battles if they obviously want to avoid it.

◮ If you wish to remove a character, killing them off is fine but you could always have them transfer or do some other less extravagant end. Another character may then take the old one's place.

Moderate cursing is allowed; just no f-bombs.

In terms of post literacy, I am not asking for mini novels in every post (though that is welcomed), but please write at least one paragraph (seven sentences). No one-liners please. If you're having writer's block, that's okay. I'm a writer and I know it's tough drag. Just post in the O.O.C. so we all know why you've gone quiet or have short posts.

◮ Please use correct grammar and spelling. Also, no text talk. Do not use signs ( **, - -, etc.) to show actions - use proper words.

◮ Write "Rainbow Triangles" somewhere in your private message so I know you read the rules.

◮ Regarding post layout, you do not have to be ultra fancy, just please place the character's photo and name somewhere on your posts.

If you're going to be absent for a while, post in the O.O.C. so we know you're not simply ditching us and I'll keep your profile up. If your post activity halts abruptly I will contact you and see what's up, but if you do not respond for a length of time, your profile will be terminated. Please keep in touch, don't go M.I.A. on us!

◮ For out of character posts and chatting, post here:
↳ Ⓞ.Ⓞ.Ⓒ. ↵ Free cookies for all~

◮ And finally, most importantly, above all else. . . have fun! : D Yes, you are demanded to have fun, mwahaha.

So, if needed or reminded of something extremely important, I will edit the rules on another date.
Again, please follow these and no one will get their cookies taken away.

Official disclaimer: The pictures seen in the role-play are not mine - I own only the writing. x]
Lovely photographers and artists whose work I've used, thank you. ^ 0^

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Things can get complicated at times, so I've planned a questions and answers segment to hopefully help everyone out. : D
Frequently asked questions, questions in which the answers seem important, and even trivia-ish questions having do with the role-play shall all go here. :]

Question: What type of role-play is this?
.......Answer: A fun and friendly one. 8D Aha, okay, well, to start off, the genres~ it is adventure (I hope to have us leave the school setting often), school setting, action, romance, and fantasy (based on what happens in the role-play, the genre could expand). As a writer myself I get bored if something is only romance or only fighting, so when I create something I like to craft together multiple genres, but not create a mess of jumbled ideas.
....... The literacy level is well-rounded. I am hoping the posts will be long, but I don't want to pressure people into writing mini novels. My hopes is we get a wide variety of people together - don't want to scare anyone off with an advanced+++ literacy level or something. x] Though I cannot stand the thought of having a role-play filled with one-liners, gah. Dx So absolutely no one liners - this is addressed in the rules, so read them~
....... And finally, yes this role-play is a friendly one. I, God, believe I am friendly, aha. So I hope anyone joining feels welcomed and loved in our role-play family. x3 And yes, we become family once you join. = w=~ Hope that clears this question up~

Question: What time-period does this role-play take place in?
.......Answer: This is rather important. For one, the role-play does not take place in our world (Earth).
....... The time-period has a middle-age social system ( royal/peasant classes ), but there is electricity and technology. However, there are no cars or other gas/electricity powered vehicles. Instead people use carriages, magic, or Keis for travel (besides Keis, regular animals exist as well). If you're not sure about the technology or something you're interacting with, just be creative. No one will attack you if you do something "different." x] Just don't break rules and get yourself/us in trouble.

Question: So, Binders and Wielders... is this a romantic "connection"?
.......Answer: The connection/union/binding of a Binder and a Wielder is not a romantic one, but~ there is no law preventing a Binder and Wielder from having feelings for one another. So let the love blossom~ otherwise, it's more of a soul-mate friendship. That's how I would put it. x]

Question: After the first binding and my Kei disappears, will it come back?
.......Answer: Sadly, a Wielder's Kei does not return after a Wielder binds with his/her first Binder. Reason being is that the a Kei is actually an extension of the Wielder's soul, and once a Wielder unites with a Binder the Kei returns to the Wielder's soul, giving him/her the ability to connect with future Binders. The collar around a Binder's neck is not the Kei - the collar is another item from the Gods; it is unbreakable and prevents a Binder from being ripped away from his/her Wielder.

Question: How do a Binder and Wielder bind?
.......Answer: Hehehe, there are a few ways~ but, it's early in the role-play so I'm not telling just yet~~
*cough* But if you click the book in the history segment it's mentioned there - if you must know immediately. Warning/Disclaimer: That is the history book, so Lunar Daemon Academy has changed quite a bit, therefore the binding method(s) has probably evolved as well, no?

Question: Why does some of the coding/designing/pretty-fying occasionally look like you were blindfolded and typing with your feet?
.......Answer: Okay, so... hopefully stuff will never look THAT bad, aha. T vT I have a Mac computer, and... if you've ever seen one, the screens are pretty big. My Mac likes to lie to me about how stuff looks all the time. So a post could look either awful or amazing to me on my screen, while on another's it's the complete opposite. I found this out from profile edits on my Mac then saw on my laptop everything looked as if I was drunk designing it. So, please bear with me and my screen difference, I'll try to make sure it's not completly "derpy," for lack of a better term. x3

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
- Reserved -

time to mew's Partner

Friendly Lunatic

12,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100