❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
♢♡♡ R U L E S ❤❤❤

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - ❥- Please listen to the rules directly. So you will be safe to stay here.
                  Please, Don't steal other people's profiles! Please get your own profile. And please, When you send me your profiles, better not look weird! If it does, I'll give you one more chance. Also, The picture must look pretty. If it's very ugly, I decline the picture. Please fill out the skeleton, COMPLETELY! So i know everything is right.

Posts should be about, 2 or 3 paragraphs. one paragraph is about eight or five sentences long. PLEASE! Check your grammar, And correct spelling, Then if you don't, nobody will be able to read it. And, When you are getting into a relationship, one sentence doesn't make you Instantly become your girlfriend/boyfriend. Explain and action to get into the relationship. And the profile must have good quality, Or else you might look pretty but your picture looks like your ugly.

When you post, Don't just post one time! Post 3 times a week, Or 1 time a day. Post must be interesting. I don't want everyone to be so bored and leave! Send me a PM if your going to leave, Or if your going to be off for a week. If you be kicked out, you can hand your profile to another person. Only talk about this in the OOC. Please have fun!

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
♢♡♡ S T O R Y ❤❤❤

User Image

❥- There was once a school called, The Lovey Duvey highschool. This is where people can find they're princesses and princes. The king of this school was married to the queen of this school, when they first started opening this school, They only said, "Only relationships are welcome here!". They banned the regular students, and welcomed the relationships. Now this school needs more relationships. This is why, they are hiring more students of princes and princesses. Now they hoped everyone enjoyed. Have fun!

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
♢♡♡ S K E L E T O N ❤❤❤

User Image

[align=left][size=11]

[color=#DAA520]♢♢♢❤❤❤♡♡♡❤❤❤[/color]

[color=#DAA520] [list]Pic: http//photobucket[/color]

[color=#DAA520] [list]Character Name: ( ) [/color]
[color=#DAA520] [list]Character Middle Name ( ) [/color]
[color=#DAA520] [list]Character Last Name ( ) [/color]
[color=#DAA520] [list]Character Nick Name ( ) [/color]

[color=#DAA520] [list]Dorm: ( ) [/color]
[color=#DAA520] [list]Pet: ( ) [/color]
[color=#DAA520] [list]True Colors: ( ) [/color]
[color=#DAA520] [list]Color: ( ) [/color]
[color=#DAA520] [list]Skill: ( )[/color][/align]

[color=#DAA520][list]Personality': ( )[/color]
[color=#DAA520][list]Sexuality: ( )[/color]
[color=#DAA520][list]Gender: ( )[/color]

[color=#DAA520][list]Birthday: ( )[/color]
[color=#DAA520][list]Hobbies: ( )[/color]
[color=#DAA520][list]I like: ( )[/color]
[color=#DAA520][list]I dislike: ( )[/color]
[color=#DAA520][list]Special about: ( )[/color]
[color=#DAA520][list]Race: ( )[/color]
[color=#DAA520][list]Goals: ( )[/color]
[color=#DAA520][list]Other: ( )[/color]
[color=#DAA520][list]Bio: ( )[/color]

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
♢♡♡ P R O F I L E S ❤❤❤

User Image

♢♡♡ P R I N C E S S E S ❤❤❤

User Image

User Image

U-um, do I have to? I guess I don't have a choice... Let's see...Um, first of all, I was born in Germany, though to an American father... that's what my Mom says, anyway. I've seen pictures of her with at least four different men, so I'm not sure anymore. I know the one I have now is American, but I don't think it's the same man. That's why I'm always so bothered because... Um.. Well, I may have had several fathers, but I don't even know how many boyfriends my Mom has had. S-she's seriously messed up, and Dad doesn't even know she's cheating... I want to tell him, but... If I do...

Sorry, I'm babbling. Um... Well, I actually never learned English that well because my parents chose to mostly speak German up until three years ago. I wasn't taught anything about America, either, but we moved there anyway. As you would expect, I-I was picked on for not knowing about phrases and getting my words mixed up, and not knowing what the heck a "Las Vegas" was... (I know now, promise!) Even though I began to learn more, I was still bullied just for being... me, I guess. But one person gave me confidence... Though... I don't really want to talk about him. Actually, I don't want to talk about him at all. I want to forget about him and never see him again. . .

A-anyway, some things happened and I stopped caring about the bullying. I even made a few acquaintances, but those relationships ended as soon as they started when people found out that I... ... N-never mind! B-but, t-that was almost a year ago, and I'm better than that now. But, um, besides those things, I've actually been fairly happy with life... Now I look for my long lost love. Will I ever find him?

User Image

As the only daughter of a small kingdom (off the shore of France) Rina has been raised away from the outside world. And so it came as a shock to her when both her mother and father died in a car accident during a parade. Ever since, she has made many escapes from her castle, Always being caught. She was sent to this school in the hopes that it would teach her to be mild-mannered and polite, as a woman should. Because she has 6 older brothers, she will likely never inherit the throne.

♢♡♡ P R I N C E S ❤❤❤

User Image

When Ryan was a baby his mother was murdered, but he doesn't remember it happening, it was his father that took him in and told him nothing about his mother's death or that she was a princess, he only gave Ryan the jewel his mother left him. Though Ryan can bring things to life, he never seems to notice this ability even though other people do, they let him be oblivious. Finally, Ryan turned 17 and the Lovey Duvey highschool opened and Ryan's dad wanted him to learn about his mother and where he rightfully belonged, also he wanted him to find love like his mother would have wanted for him, even if that love was with a guy.

User Image

Jesse was born into a clan known as the Avatars of Time. They were given the gift to go to the past and the future by the mother earth, but even with the power to go back to the past they could not change anything. The Avatars used their gifts to help them survive but going into the future and seeing what happens before hand and come up with ways to improve their way of life or prevent anyone from harming the earth. As time went on the clan grow smaller and weaker, the elders were dying due to the changes done to the earth. The people who were born before the time of change could not survive due to the new chemicals in the air. The elders had not have any anti-bodies of their own to fight off the toxins. The clan slowly died out as the time of change continued. A small family was able to make it through the time of change but they were the only ones.

Time went on and the family past on its genes to the next generation, building up anti-bodies, making them stronger but even so the family members died at a very young age. After many years of building up stronger anti-bodies the prefect Avatar was born, one who will be able to live in this world with no problems at all and maybe even help the mother earth recover from the time of change. Sadly his mother and father passed away leaving him the only one of their clan.

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
♢♡♡ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ❤❤❤

User Image

♢♡♡ N O N E ❤❤❤

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
♢♡♡ D O R M S ❤❤❤

User Image

❥- D O R M 1 ( Monika & )

❥- D O R M 2 ( Ryan & )

❥- D O R M 3 ( Yuki & Rina )

❥- D O R M 4 ( )

❥- D O R M 5 ( )

❥- D O R M 6 ( )

❥- D O R M 7 ( Jess & )

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100

Caring Friend

User Image
Ryan L Brooks

With: Dad

"Take care, okay?' Ryan's dad told him for the hundredth time.
"Dad, it's going to be fine," He reluctantly assured him. "Nothing will go wrong."
"You know how you always get into trouble?" His dad waited for an answer.
"Yeah..." He sighed, knowing what was coming.
"Well, try extra hard for none of that to happen, okay?"
"Yeah, dad, i've heard this a hundred times already!"Ryan groaned, hoping that his dad would hurry and leave already. He shivered under his giant dark grey parka as he stood at the window outside his dad's green van. He never was one for cold.
"Alright," His dad finally nodded and turned the key to start the car, reaching over and giving Ryan a peck on the cheek before he drove off.
"Finally," Ryan crossed his arms and shivered as he walked up the parking lot to the school entrance, knowing his bags were waiting for him somewhere inside, if only he knew where.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff