Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Phantom

Black x Ciel

I don't know them. Just advertise your thread and I'll be back when I have something to reply to.

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Y U K I L I N

User Image

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Lucy took out dinner. and set it on the table. *I love to eat food. * She cooked it first in the oven. When it was ready, she ate it. *Mmm So good. * After the meal was digested. Lucy went outside to play. Lucy was not mature. And acting like a kid. Lucy rolled in the grass. *This is fun* The Sunshine glittered at her. *Ahhhh, bright sunshine.* Said Lucy. She looked and took out something.

Lucy took out her pet Hamster Named Hammy. And gave Hammy a carrot.

Swirling Marionette

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

X → SENTIMENTS: ARE REFLECTIONS | OF
                                                                      ███████████ ↷ UNRELIABLE EMOTIONS'°

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( believing in reality means getting hurt, that's why we'll look for the light again ✷ )
                                                                      xxx a spiral ↻ of xxdepressionxx and xxjoyxx
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx which is the xxrealxx thing?

Monika finished her food along with Ivan and smiled. She was about to speak when she heard someone shout out behind her and roll around. She turned around and saw another girl. She seemed like she was a bit insane, but maybe that was just her. She got up, Ivan following her, and slowly approached the girl. "Excuse me, miss? Might I ask what it is that you are doing?" She smiled slightly and crouched down, hugging her knees. Seeing a small hamster with a carrot, she giggled a little bit. Ivan just sat there and looked at the small thing, it was strange to him.

where: Cafewith: Her Cat Ivan and a crazy girlfeeling: Contentwearing: Same as picture

Benevolent Phantom

I abhor the whore...

DEAD INSIDE
DONT OPEN
User Image
Who calls herself reality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers