Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Smoker

JESS
User Image

J e s s e xx N i c k o l a s xx Y o u n g xxxx
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A black taxi came rolling around the corner of a high school, the Lovely Duvey High School. Inside the black taxi was a tall, dark figure. It's head was resting on the dark glass of the window on the far left so that that heat of the sun doesn't hit his face. In each side of his ear were to ear buds that was blasting the song Promise by Nero. He had listened to this song the whole time they were on the road. The taxi came to a slow stop and once it was no longer in any motion the figure opened it's faint gray eyes. His gaze moved from the driver to the front building of the school. It was beautiful, more beautiful then this man could possibly imaged. This man, who is this man? He was none other then 17-year-old Jesse Nickolas Young. "Jess" is what his old buddies use to call him back in Seattle. Jesse stepped out of the car and stood at the front of the school. His gray eyes that shined as soon as the sun hit them gazed upon this school, the school that he will now call home any who knows, maybe he'll find his true love since the rest were a failure."
                                                        Sir, what would you like done with your bags?" asked the driver as he opened up the door of the trunk.

Jesse looked back at the man then reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He opened up his wallet and took out a $50 bill and gave it to the driver."
                                                        You can keep that if you take them to my dorm room. Replied Jesse as he started to walk into the school. He opened the doors and what do ya know, its even prettier on the inside. Jesse took a moment to look around on the side and before he take another step he heard a small bark coming from the doors, he turned around and there it was! An adorable little Husky, who was still just a puppy."Mika! Come here girl!" called Jesse to the small pup. The dog went running as fast as she could but her fluffy, soft paws made her slip and slide 2 feet from where she was standing. Jesse laughed very loudly and walked over to the excited little pup. Mika jump up with with joy when she saw her master come to greet her. She had been asleep the whole ride there. Jesse picked up Mika and placed her on his shoulder. It was strange though, there wasn't very many people on the inside. Maybe they heard of him already and cleared out before someone could start something with him. It always happens. Jesse didn't want to stay indoors to long. He didn't want Mika having an accident somewhere. He went out through the front door and went around the building looking for more interesting place on the campus and who knows maybe find a nice spot for them to nap.

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Y U K I L I N

User Image

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

X → SENTIMENTS: ARE REFLECTIONS | OF
                                                                      ███████████ ↷ UNRELIABLE EMOTIONS'°

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( believing in reality means getting hurt, that's why we'll look for the light again ✷ )
                                                                      xxx a spiral ↻ of xxdepressionxx and xxjoyxx
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx which is the xxrealxx thing?

Monika was sleeping in the front of a long black limo. Earlier she had insisted on just taking a normal car or even just driving herself there. Her mother denied her though, so she was forced to go there looking wealthy. She felt as if her mother just wanted to impress another man again. Once at the school, the driver, her only true friend at the moment, smiled called out to her. "Miss, we have arrived." She yawned and stretched before anything. "Thanks, I guess I'll see you again in a few years." She smiled and gave him a hug. He was almost like her real dad, not that she really knew him, but she accepted him as her dad.

Monika exit the limo and took her few bags with her. Following her was her fluffy cat Ivan. She pet him a few times before standing back up and seeing a tall figure and a dog. Ivan was good with other animals, but she wasn't all sure about the dog. It was cute, and it seemed harmless. She watched as they took off and sighed. "Let's go drop these off and find some food." Monika whispered to Ivan and giggled a bit.

After finding her dorm, she opened the door and peeked inside. Ivan rushed in, happy to see a bed again. She set her bags on one of the beds, looking at the other for a moment. She assumed she would eventually have a roommate. She liked having company so she merely smiled. Not wanting to unpack everything at the moment, she set everything down and walked out with Ivan. Now the two were in search of food and friends.

where: The Schoolwith: Her Cat Ivanfeeling: Contentwearing: Same As Picture
    User Image

Yawning, Rina stretches in the taxi, setting down her notebook next to her. "Excuse me?" She asks with a slight, respectful accent of someone not native to the English language, "Do you know how far away our destination is?" The Cabby nods and stops the small car. "Here, m'am. Do you need help with your bags?" Rina smiles and shakes her head. "No thank you. I am good!" opening her door, she swings her legs out and runs to the trunk. She takes out her 2 bags and pats her thigh. A large, golden-red-and white tricolored mutt hops out and onto the street, sniffing the grass. Rina laughs. Jaque, we're here! Our new home!" She pays the taxi driver and watches him drive away.
    " Oh non! Jaque revenir!" (Translation: Oh no! Jaque, come back!) The dog, presumably Jaque, had run off at an impossible speed, heading towards a young man with a husky on his shoulder. Running after him, she drops her bags to pick up speed. Jaque, being part whippet, naturally beats her, and is jumping around the man, trying to get a sniff of the female dog. Rina finally reaches him, panting and gasping, hands on her knees. Once she catches her breath, she snaps her fingers and the dog trots over with a wolffish grin. "I'm sorry."
    She apologizes. "He has yet to learn manners." She tilts her head and studies the boy unabashedly.

Friendly Smoker

JESS
    User Image

Jesse decided that he was gonna make his way to the garden to find a chill spot to take his little naps. Before he could go anywhere he notice that Mika's ears were perked up and he head turned, something has really gotten her attention and before Jesse could ask what it was he heard a little bark and felt something jump on his leg. When Jesse looked down at what looked like to a mutt pup. He couldn't be no older then Mika but before Jesse could even respond to the pup, a little girl, she probably comes up to his chest, with bright red hair came running and picked up the dog. When she was about to say something the girl apologized for her. Jesse just gave her a smile. "
                                                          Heh, don't worry about it. " he replied to the girl as he knelled down and pet the mutt on his head. Mika jump down off Jesse's shoulder and started to sniff the young girl. If anything was wrong with the girl Mika will sense it right away and start to growl but this didn't seem to be one of those cases. Before Jesse got Mika he was always getting into bad relationships and mixed with the wrong people. Then he found Mika in a little box outside an old building. The dog didn't seem to have an owner and as an avatar of time, he cares for all leaving animals.

It brought sadness to his heart that someone had left this dog here so instead of letting it die of hungry, Jesse decided to adopt the little thing who he now calls "Mika". Ever since, Mika's been he's best and only true friend. Mika then wanted to sniff the other pup. She put her paws on the girls lap to say hello to the dog. Jesse let out a slight laugh. "
                                                          Haha, come'on Mika, at least ask the girl then wipe your paws before you did that" knowing Mika, after she finds a friends she'll want to see and play with them everyday. Mika had many dog friends back in Seattle. Jesse was a bouncer and worked late night and needed someone to watch Mika. Lucky for him, an old lady who lived in the same apartment unit had 3 baby pups and babysat her while he worked his late night. He would even leave her with the old lady when he went to raves and other parties.

Rina grinned once she saw this stranger pet Jaque. "My name is Rina, and I am 18 in two weeks. I come from the small island called "Isle de Rouge", and I was sent here because my chancellor said I needed to learn manners, after I ran away from the last 4 schools they put me in." Rina's not-so-subtle introduction was the result of being brought up by her mother to always tell the truth, to hold nothing back. Unfortunately her mother passed away before she could teach her daughter how to be more subtle with her honesty.

Reaching out on her knees to pet Mika, Rina tenderly offered her hand out, palm up, to be sniffed. Once Mika deems her okay, she experimentally rubs her behind the ears, then uses her other hand to slide through her delicate fur. Mika happily obliges, wagging her tail. "How beautiful..." She murmurs, transfixed by those soft blue eyes. She seems to break out of whatever little spell she was in, and looks up at Jesse. "Thar naughty little Cherub is Jaque, and he's what you would call-" She pauses, trying to remember the words in english. "Le Super Mutt." He had semi-long golden fur, that turned golden near the top, with a white underbelly.

((OOC: Sorry no colors or picture, had to update from my DS, will edit ASAP.))

Friendly Smoker

JESS
    User Image

Now anyone who knew Jesse back in Seattle knows that Jesse can be a big flirt around pretty girls, maybe that's what got him in trouble most. His out-going personality makes it hard for him not to talk to girls and let the whole thing go south but there was something about her hair that made him like he's not messing with your everyday girl anymore. When the red head introduced herself as "Rina" Jesse put on one of his most charming smiles and replied "
                                                          Rina.. Such a beautiful name to match such a beautiful girl like yourself." he then moved his pricing gray eyes and stared into Rina's navy blue eyes, they shined bright then the night sky. He continued "Names Jesse, but you can call me Jess for short if you like. And this here is Mika, she's a pure blood husky" he then listened to what she had to say, she had bit of an accent so it made it a little hard to understand her but when she was talking about her dog she said "Le Super Mutt". Jesse let out a slight laugh, he knew what she meant but couldn't help but to find her accent really cute.

{{ OOC: Writers block D: }}

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

X → SENTIMENTS: ARE REFLECTIONS | OF
                                                                        ███████████ ↷ UNRELIABLE EMOTIONS'°

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( believing in reality means getting hurt, that's why we'll look for the light again ✷ )
                                                                        xxx a spiral ↻ of xxdepressionxx and xxjoyxx
                                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx which is the xxrealxx thing?

Walking away from her room, she looked down to see her cat walking happily. Ivan must be pretty excited since he's in a new place. She thought and giggled a little. She watched as he walked a little faster until he stopped at a small cafe cart. She figured a sandwich and some coffee would be good. She bought the food and sat down on a bench. Ivan sat himself beside her and nibbled on the piece of bread she gave him. Monika ate hers slowly and thought for a moment, going into a daze.

Monika had been thinking about life at home. Hopefully it wasn't as boring at the school. She was able to talk to people other than servants. Even then, servants were more of a family than her mother and twenty fathers. She had been getting rather lonely since she didn't really know many people her age. She just wanted to find good friends and maybe someone to love. Love? That would be a difficult road.

where: Cafewith: Her Cat Ivanfeeling: Contentwearing: Same as picture
    Unfazed by the lavish compliments, Rina smiles and shakes Mika's paw. "Nice to meet you, Mika." Standing up, she wipes off her skirt and flashes Jesse a dazzling smile. "You too, Mr. Jesse." Immediately after finishing this, she lets loose a big yawn, covering her mouth as she does so. "Hey, do you wanna, uh, how do you say... grab some coffee?" Before he can answer, she lets loose another yawn, and comments: "Sorry, it is the jet lag that is getting to me. But it is nothing coffee can't fix." In truth, she has only had coffee a few times, it is a rarity among her poor costal island.

((OOC: no problemo, it happens to the best of us. [especially me! T-T ]. I'll try and feed you stuff you can work with from now on, because we've all been there. <3 ))

Friendly Smoker

JESS
    User Image

Jesse smiled at the young girl, in fact coffee sounded great by now since he was really tired from the long cab ride from Seattle. Wasn't cheap either. Lucky for Jesse, before his uncle passed away he had his own business and became very rich. Sadly he had no kids, the only one he could pass on his wealth to was Jesse. His uncle knew that him and his parents didn't have much time left at least he'll be able to live in this world in good health. Coffee was one of those things that Jesse couldn't live without. It was his life, every morning, noon and night Jesse would have a cup of coffee. He even grow his own plants and made his own coffee. He was very picky about the type of coffee he drank. Before he could reply to her question, she let out a cute little yawn. He could tell that she had also been on a long trip to this school and by the look of her clothes too she didn't look like she was from any of the schools in the states. Jesse gave her another big smile and agreed to getting coffee with her besides its not like she wasn't tired himself. The only other problem is that he didn't know where the cafe was since he didn't get a chance to look around yet. Jesse picked up Mika and place her back on his shoulder where she stayed. She knew better when daddy picks her up not to struggle and jump down, besides he was way to tall for her not to break something if she even tried to leap down.

Jesse then stood up and took a few steps foreword before turning back to Rina and asked"
                                                          Well then shall we take a look around for the cafe?" with a kind and sweet smile on his face.

User Image

Rina flashes her usual sweet grin and pats her thigh for Jaque to follow. The mutt happily obliges, yapping and running circles around the two. On the way up the hill, Rina picks up discarded bag, picking up a couple of items that fell out. A dog-eared copy of Augusta Cristie's and then there were none., a old worn-in blue notebook, and a old iPod.

Rina looks up at Jesse as they walk side by side. "You are very tall." She noted. At 5 feet 4 inches, she was a little under average height herself. "Do you know where we'd find a place that sold coffee?"

(( OOC: sorry I haven't been able to respond, my mom just had surgery, and I'm taking care of her and my little sis all by myself. It's been so busy!))

Benevolent Phantom

Well that ended quickly.

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
    • Tipsy 100
    • Profitable 100
    • Invisibility 100
    Swirling Marionette
    Well that ended quickly.
    huh?

Benevolent Phantom

Black x Ciel

Nobody is posting, not even you. This place is dead.

Popular Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
    • Tipsy 100
    • Profitable 100
    • Invisibility 100
    Swirling Marionette
    Black x Ciel

Nobody is posting, not even you. This place is dead.
    ok i'll post. i've been lazy. so lets get more people. You tell the other people to BEGIN POSTING!

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff