Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageChris Rogers

Chris slid down and sat down next to her. "So how did it happen exactly? If you don't mind me asking." he said as he took another sip of water and looked over at her. He put the trash from their snacks in his backpack so they didn't leave anything behind.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

<-------------------------------
Charlotte Lindsey Ray
------------------------------- >

She sighed and looked over to him "How what happened? How I got to be a vampire?" She asked. She didnt like to talk much about it. She sighed and looked down playing with a strand of her hair.
User ImageChris Rogers

"If you don't want to talk about it that's fine." he said looking at her. "I was curious." he said as he stood up. She looked uncomfortable so he looked down to her and held out his hand to help her up. "Let's get this race started alright?" He said smiling.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

She smiled and took his hand standing up. She looked at him "I will warn you I'm an amazing climber." She said as she slipped her harness on and tugged on the rope to make sure it was sturdy.
User ImageChris Rogers

"Oh I could tell." he said smiling as he slipped his harness on and got ready beside her. He tightened his rope and made sure it was tight then put his pack on. He grabbed the rope and counted down like there other race. "Go!" he said and put a foot on the rock and jumped grabbing the highest rock he could and continuing to climb.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

She laughed and started to climbing quickly up the cliff. After years of practice she moved swiftly as well as quickly. She looked over to him just a few inches behind her.
User ImageChris Rogers

Chris laughed as he continued climbing, following her up the mountain. He started messing with her feet as she climbed joking with her. He continued laughing as they climbed to the top. "Wow you weren't joking. You really are a great climber." he said as he unhooked his ropes and harness.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

She smiled as she reached the top of the cliff and slipped out of her harness unhooking her ropes "I told you I was a great climber." She said stepping towards him.
User ImageChris Rogers

"That you are." he said laughing as well. He finished putting his gear away and looked up as she walked towards him. "Well you won first place so what do you want for your prize? First placers usually get a prize." he said looking at her.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

She stopped right in front of him and smirked "Hmm, I don't know give me choices." She said laughing.
User ImageChris Rogers

"Well let's see." he said thinking about it and tapping his chin to emphasize. "I could get you another pack of blood, I could........Carry you back to school, Or you could have a kiss. Your choice." he said smirking back at her.

((OOC: Be back in a minute. Need a smoke break lol.))

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

She smirked and leaned up kissing him. Doing her best not to nick him with her fangs. After awhile she tasted blood. She must have nicked him and not noticed. Just about to pull away the blood trickled down her throat. She moaned softly letting his blood trickle into her mouth. Her eyes flickered opened widening realizing what she was doing then pulled away. "I'm sorry sorry I nicked you but I didnt mean too. I was going to pull away but then I got the taste of your blood and I couldnt help myself." She said and looked down blushing lightly.
User ImageChris Rogers

Chris smiled when she kissed him and he moved his hand to her cheek. Then as he was moving his hand down he felt one of her fangs nick his lip. He knew she tasted it when he heard her moan and then she opened her eyes and pulled away. He yanked his hand back from her face. She immediately started apologizing. He laughed as she apologized. "It's fine really. I know you didn't mean it." he said smiling. "Come on let's get back to the school."

Bashful Kitten

User Image
❝ Don't judge people by their cover. ❞
❝ I may look bad. ❞
❝ Like I don't have a heart... ❞

Angel of Darkness...
Angel of Darkness...
The wold is in your hand...
But I will fight until the end...

Hello,my name is Dante James, but you can call me, sir or mister.I am the Headmaster of Kingwood.

Dante sighed standing up.He walked down to the kitchen and asked about the restock.Some boy had already gotten some.He sighed and went back to his office, filing through papers.His face was hidden by a hood.His eyes a faint grey.He had his troubles. Lack of money. Lack of students coming. And don't get him started on Luke and his problems, the boy would say things not knowing what they meant, getting him in trouble with teachers.He grabbed his phone and set it on his desk. His mind flickered back and forth between needs and wants.Need:Money.Want:Family.Need:Students.Want:Less trouble.He sighed and listened to the quiet of his office.

Angel of Darkness...
Angel of Darkness...
Don't follow your command...
But I will fight and I will stand...

❝ But I do, look inside. ❞
❝ I can love just like you. ❞
❝ And just to prove, I do. ❞

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

She sighed and chewed on her bottom lip "Are you sure its ok?" She asked and bent down grabbing her gear. She had just drank his blood. Her cheeks flushed more thinking about it. She had never drank from a human let alone a guy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff