Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Death didn't know why.but he said "I'm...sorry about what I tried to do to you....I guess I'm kinda....addicted to souls....and...I'm sorry I took her from you"he stood up, wiped tears away and acted like nothing happened as he shook li's hand and then walked to rin and hugged her.he then touched her ankle making the pain be refused a little for now and he turned and walked off but kinda had a look in his eyes of desperation.he wanted more should but he knew he couldn't

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Death didn't know why.but he said "I'm...sorry about what I tried to do to you....I guess I'm kinda....addicted to souls....and...I'm sorry I took her from you"he stood up, wiped tears away and acted like nothing happened as he shook li's hand and then walked to rin and hugged her.he then touched her ankle making the pain be refused a little for now and he turned and walked off but kinda had a look in his eyes of desperation.he wanted more should but he knew he couldn't

Bashful Kitten

al1c3incha1ns
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name(Full): Alexandra Marie Havenfare
Name(Common): Allie, Alz.
D.O.B and age: 16, born July 16th 1995.
Occupation: 10th grade student, part time job from 3-5 at a local library.
Mother: Died at the age the age of 27 due to lung cancer.
Father: Jeffery Havenfare, age 53.
Siblings: 14 year old Dayvon Havenfare(Half Sister)

Appearance: The first thing everyone notices about Alexandra is her long, soft blue hair. It is about hip length, and she dyes it between a light, skyblue and a dark, navy colour. Sometimes even teal. Her eyes are a deep, oceanic shade of blue, with lights of white in them.She has her ears stretched to a size 00, along with a Septum Piercing and Snakebites. She has a tattoo of verious birds extending up and all over her right arm. Outside of the school dresscode, she wears brown hiking boots, ripped dark wash skinny jeans, and a tied white t-shirt full of holes with the american flag on it. Over top of that she wears a denim button up shirt. If it's cold she layers on a black tench coat that peplums out at the hips, and a back beanie. For formal attire, she dresses in a loose but appropriate cream coloured dress with black mary-jane style high heels. During formal events she ties her hair up in a neat bun with a pearl necklace.

Backstory: Born in a hospital in Iowa, Alexandra remembers little of her childhood. Her mother died just a few months after she was born due to lung cancer from being a chainsmoker. Her father remarried 2 years later after impregnating her now-stepmother, Charlize with her sister Dayvone. Alexandra was at the time very upset that she had no time to grieve, but was very mature about the situation and soon accepted Dayvon's presence. Elementary school was a difficult time for Alexandra, as she watched all the other mummies and daddies pick up their kiddies. Her father was at this time a meth addict and alcoholic, and often left Allie to walk home with her sister. Middle school to highschool she began drinking and smoking to part her feelings towards her father. She became addicted to pot and it was only the thought and realization that she was on the wrong track to life that she quit. Her best friend at the time, Breanna was murdered during a drug deal that did not go down well. Alexandra is still very sensitive towards the topic. Out of rage and disapproval, Alexandra's grandmother transferred Alexandra to the new Highschool, hoping she could change her life around.

Personality: Alexandra is often called lazy. She prefers lounging around and sleeping to partying with her friends. You can often find her doodling or reading in the comfort of her own presence. She is an intelligent girl, who learns quickly and remembers things very well. She is a duty-filler, and puts in tremendous amounts of energy into everything she does. However, when faced with aggression and danger, she is a fighter, no matter who it is or where they are. She is stage-shy and hates presenting her work. Her worst fear is dogs.

Excuse me,your supposed to fill out the code i set up for people oto sign up and pm it to me.

Bashful Kitten

User Image
ℋℯ¥➸ Шℯʟ¢øмε т☺ т♄ℯ ṧøη❡❣
ⒿṲ$† ṧ☤ηℊ ∀ℒѺℵḠ‼
Шε αℓł ℌ@♥ℯ α ♥ø☤¢ℯ❣

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine It when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
And dreaming when they're gone

Welcome to MY dream-I am Rin Kagagmine!17 year old Vocalist.

I frown and stand p and limp after Death but I fall in the process.

Where:
{~OUtside~}
With:
{~Death Jacob(Or so she thinks)~}
Thoughts.
{~NOOOO!~}

'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home
Calling, calling, calling home
You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine It when I'm alone

Ðøη❝т ﹩☂ø℘ ṧḯᾔ❡☤ᾔ❡▣
ℒїƒ℮ ℊ☺ε﹩ ☺ᾔ▣
Ṕґαḯṧℯ ℊ◎∂ ƒøя ƴ☺υґ √øї¢℮▣

Quote:
User Image Li Xiaolong "Jacob"

Li picked up Rin and carried her to her dorm and then set her odwn on the bed to sleep.

OOC:time SKIP TO NEXT DAY NOW!Sorry my post is so short.)

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
...0_0....this is gonna get CRAAAAZAY cuz someone is getting the big bad rin mad

Bashful Kitten

Sokka_is_me
...0_0....this is gonna get CRAAAAZAY cuz someone is getting the big bad rin mad

Shut your mouth!*glare* OH and Sokka-I'm closing Myth and Damion until summer.Can you tell Fancy for me?

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ok so post? Or is this shut down also

Bashful Kitten

No.This is still open.POOOOOOOST!

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Can you accept it
the death waiting for you
The agony ill bring you
The suffering i cause

Death went to the dorm but found rin and li there so he turned and walked outside again.he couldtn talk to them right now.he went to the gate and sat by it and puleld out his reaper book.he flipped till he found a empty page and he started to wright info about elemental fighters (like li) and ways to not defeat them

don't hate me cuz you think im all about death
Just cuz its my name and that its also my game
doesn't mean you can hate the player
it just means you can hate the game

Bashful Kitten

User ImageUser ImageLi woke up and left Rin's dorm, he was switching dorms today.He slipped on his casual pants, unlike yesterday wear he wore jeans.And the pants were all he would wear.It had his tribe symbol and clors on it.(As seen in his pic.)He jumped out Rin's window and softened his landing with air.His face showed he was a bit depressed.He didn't know any one except Rin and the Death who had tried to kill him.

Li turned and looked around.He didn't want any one uncomfortable with him.He sighed and leaned on a tree and pulled water out of some flowers to practice turning water into fast moving icicles.He closed his eye and bent the blood in a squirrel to dance.He smiled when he let it go free that it came up to his shoulder and started making sounds.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Can you accept it
the death waiting for you
The agony ill bring you
The suffering i cause

Death woke.he was stilla tt he gate with his booka nd pencikl in hand.he had wroten quite a bit.he put them both away and yawned.Death was annoyed rin had stoped him from eating a full soul and making him eat a part of one.he wanted more.Hot up and starrted walking tot he dorm.he wanted tot alk to Rin.he heard a nise and saw li.death sigehd and kept walking.he walekd to rins/his room and knocked lightly.he hoped she wouldnt be too mad at him

don't hate me cuz you think im all about death
Just cuz its my name and that its also my game
doesn't mean you can hate the player
it just means you can hate the game

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items