6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

<-------------------------------
Charlotte Lindsey Ray
------------------------------- >

That was when she was pushed back right before a boy punched him. She feel back on her butt with an ompf. She looked between the too really hopping a fight wouldn't break out. She then smelt blood. Looking up she saw that Chris had a busted lip that was now bleeding. Her eyes went blood red and stared at the blood.
User Image
Chris Rogers
Chris pushed himself up off the ground and stared at the man. He wiped his lip and saw the blood. He face darted to Charlotte. "s**t." he said as he looked at the man again. He charged forward bolting in a cloud of dust. He carried the man far into the woods and threw him as he stopped. The man hit a tree and fell to the ground. "I don't know who you are. but stay away from me. Stay away from Charlotte too." He said pointing at him before turning and darting back. He cleaned off the blood and grabbed a band-aid from the infirmary. He put it on his lip and ran back to meet Charlotte.

User Image
Steven Rogers

Steven smirked as he saw the blood then felt the pressure in his chest and it drew the wind from him. The next thing he knew he was in the forest laying face down. He slowly regained his breath as his a*****e brother told him to stay away. Then he was gone and Steven was left in the forest. He punched the ground near him. "Damn it!" he yelled standing up. "The nerve of him acting like he doesn't even know who I am. I'll make him remember." he said starting his long walk back to the school.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

She could still smell the blood. Looking at him her eyes still red. She was very tempted but it took all her strength not to pounce and sink her teeth in him. No she wouldn't do that.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

==== ☠ ==== Cleo ==== ☠ ====

Cleo sat one the steps taking out iPod she started to listen to her music. She couldn't believe him! Was that really who he was? Did he always do things like that? Oh well it didn't matter.
User Image
Chris Rogers
"Think you could handle another heal?" he asked looking at her and laughing. "Sorry I don't know who that guy was." he said looking at her and holding his jaw. "He won't bother us again though." he said as he held out his hand. "Back to unpacking." he said smirking.

User Image
Steven Rogers

Steven stepped out of the forest slowly. His back hurting him a bit from the impact with the tree. "Cloe...." he said hanging his head as he stepped out of the woods.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
Black_Bloody_Emo_Rose_15
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

"I don't know maybe..." she said trailing off staring at his wound. She shook her head and took his hand. She peeled off the band-aid and kissed him tasting the blood. She lost control again and bite him lip over the wound drink in the blood. She moaned softly closing her eyes.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

==== ☠ ==== Cleo ==== ☠ ====

Cleo looked up and narrowed her eyes. She stood and crossed her arms "What?!" She growled.

Bashful Kitten

User Image[I̶ ̸w̶a̴n̷t̸ ̷t̶o̴ ̶s̶i̶n̵g̶-̴n̴o̸t̷ ̸t̴o̵ ̸b̶e̵ ̶h̵u̵s̶h̸e̵d̵.̶
̴L̸e̷a̴r̸n̷-̶o̵n̷l̷y̴ ̷t̷o̸ ̸b̷e̸ ̸w̸i̵s̵e̷.̵
̴T̷r̵u̸s̷t̵-̸ ̴W̵h̵e̵n̷ ̶I̷ ̴n̵e̷e̶d̷ ̶i̵t̸ ̸m̶o̵s̸t̴.̴
̵A̷n̵d̴ ̴H̵u̷s̵h̴-̵ ̸w̵h̵e̵n̷ ̸i̸t̶s̶ ̷n̶e̸e̴d̴e̸d̶ ̸m̶o̶s̷t̶.̸

Greeting, I am Eric King.Age 24,Music Teacher.

As I walk my journey to the school I smile.I must be an odd sight-a guitar in one hand a suitcase in the other with a backpack on.Ever instinct gave me joy as I finally made it to the top,I found my room.And much too quickly I set my things down and left with my guitar.A small forwn showed as I realized how large the school was.Maybe it was time I go meet some people.I rounded a corne and sawa red hair woman.I walked over and waved."Helo dear.I am Eric King."I say with a smile."Are you a teachar here?"

I̸'̷m̵ ̶g̵o̷n̵n̵a̶ ̷s̴i̸n̶g̷-̴t̴o̸ ̵h̸u̴s̵h̴.̷
̷L̵e̵a̷r̴n̵-̷t̷o̶ ̴b̵e̷ ̶w̶i̶s̶e̶.̶
̴T̷r̶u̴s̵t̴-̴ ̴f̷o̶r̴ ̸t̸r̵u̴t̴h̷.̵
̷A̶n̸d̵ ̷H̵u̷s̶h̵-̸ ̸w̷h̸e̵n̸ ̵i̶t̶s̸ ̴t̵h̸e̶ ̶r̸i̷g̵h̴t̴ ̷t̸h̷i̶n̸g̷ ̵t̷o̵ ̴d̷o̷.̴.̵

OOC: I'm typing how he would sound.OK?Sorry if it confused anyone.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

☜♥☞-☜♥☞-☜♥☞-☜♥☞
Aℓice ᴍartinez
☜♥☞-☜♥☞-☜♥☞-☜♥☞

Alice looked up with a smile upon her face "Yes, I teach the witches and warlocks their spells and potions." She said as she held out her hand to him. " I am Alice, Alice Martinez. I am guessing you are the music teacher, are you not?" She said. She stood maybe an inch taller then him in her heels. She held her head high and her shoulders back. Her poster was perfect over years of being told to stand and sit proper. Her parents were very strict on that and would not stand for a daughter that slouched especially since their daughter was a rather powerful witch.

hehe

Bashful Kitten

I smile. and sake her hand."Yes I am.So do you like ze school?Zis iz my first year here,and I don't know vwere I am going.Could you show me ar'ound?"I asked. Hopefully she didn't think he was annoying.It seemed he had always been called annoying. I smile and let go of her hand.It might have been a bit to obvious he was Romanian.It didn't bother me or anything.I kinda shift my weight and lift my chin a bit.She had to be in heels.I continue to smile and thoughts rip at each-other to stay at the top of his mind.He smiled and pushed his guitar to his back."Do you play any innstruhments?"I asked.I bit the inside of my mouth knowing how stupid a question that was.

Where:
(~Hallway~)
With:
(~Alice~)
Thoughts:
(~Stupid.~)
OOC:
(~Stupid post.~)

̷A̶n̸d̵ ̷H̵u̷s̶h̵-̸ ̸w̷h̸e̵n̸ ̵i̶t̶s̸ ̴t̵h̸e̶ ̶r̸i̷g̵h̴t̴ ̷t̸h̷i̶n̸g̷ ̵t̷o̵ ̴d̷o̷.̴.̵

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

☜♥☞-☜♥☞-☜♥☞-☜♥☞
Aℓice ᴍartinez
☜♥☞-☜♥☞-☜♥☞-☜♥☞

Alice smiled "No I am afraid I don't, although I am able to make them play though magic." She said. Then with a flick of her wrist his guitar started to play by itself. Snapping her fingers the music stopped as if scared of her. She smiled giving him a tight nod and started to walk down the hallway her dress shifting as she walked. She waved to him beckoning him to fallow.

hehe

Bashful Kitten

I gawk and then quickly recompose myself."Zats very cool.Do you zing?"He hoped she could completely understand him.I smile as I follow her.I was still amazed at her powers.

Where:
(~Hallway~)
With:
(~Alice~)
Thoughts:
(~Stupid.~)
OOC:
(~Stupid post.~)

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

☜♥☞-☜♥☞-☜♥☞-☜♥☞
Aℓice ᴍartinez
☜♥☞-☜♥☞-☜♥☞-☜♥☞

Alice nodded "I do sing, but not very often." She stated as they walked and her showing him around the school. She seemed to glid across the stone halls. She smiled hearing his strong accent "You are from Romaina?" She questioned.

hehe

Bashful Kitten

User ImageBёlїёvё тнє тяцтн.
Bґєaк тнє тяц₴т.
Кїll уоцґ dґєaм$.
Haтё уоця dємоп₴.

iNSaNiTY
Like floating on air
PSYCHoPaTHY
A carefree life
iNSaNiTY
An illusion that can't end
CaPTiViTY
Unable to run away

I nod my head sharply,thinking about recruiting her to the school band he was going to make."Yez I am R'omanian.Vwould you like to join ze school band I am making?"I say thinking about the song that I really liked."iNSaNiTY" was the song. Surely she would hate the song.I never tried to hid his accent his r's rolled and mixed his words slightly slurring words.I smile and continually follow her,my mind running fast as a racehorse.I think about the Vocaloids and Anime that taught me English. I chuckle sightly but quickly recover with a smile.

sAnIty
Can't see the dark already
pUrIty
The days are longer
sAnIty
But that also must sink
"sAnIty"
... what is that?

Where:
(~Hallway~)
With:
(~Alice~)
Thoughts:
(~iNSaNiTY~)
OOC:
(~Need to slap friend about iNSaNiTY addiction.XD~)

Cяaпк цp уоцґ тяц₴т lёvєl₴.
Pцяїту-Tяцтнfцl Lоvё.
₴aпїту- Кпошїиg тнє тяцтн.
Кєєp тнё Pцяє $aпїту.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

☜♥☞-☜♥☞-☜♥☞-☜♥☞
Aℓice ᴍartinez
☜♥☞-☜♥☞-☜♥☞-☜♥☞

Alice glanced behind her to him "No I do not sing for anyone but myself." She stated as she kept walking. She stopped at the lobby for the tour was already over. One thing he hadn't noticed was she had transported them from one play to another speeding up the tour slightly. She gracefully sat down in a chair crossing her legs as she patted the seat next to her "Come, sit with me and we shall talk." She said with a smile upon her face.

hehe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces