Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sweetheart

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
heart Natalie Elena Ruiz heart

Natalie blushed a bright red and her eye glowed bright. The only time she had been held like this was by her old boyfriend at her last school. It had been then that she lost control of her powers and her parents had sent her away. She yawned quietly...tired herself and leaned back onto Todd, trying to control her feelings like her grandmother had shown her. "You can tell me about where you come from...and if you know any other young witches..." she balked at telling him about her own issues "I have the tendency to not be able to control myself sometimes when I'm emotional...I'm not crazy, just never had anyone really show me how till my grandmother took me in for a bit before she pass..." Natalie hoped by opening up some Todd would do the same.

Skilled Detective

yankeegirl235

User Image

User Image

“You really want to know, don't you? Alright, I'll tell you. I'm from a shady town in Gotham, Wisconsin. I am the only one in my family with these powers. I didn't find out until I was ten. I learned to control my powers, learning new things every day. Of course, it isn't easy to keep it a secret, so I came here. And yeah, babe, I know other witches, but they are not exactly as friendly, or as pretty,” he said. Todd then fell back on the bed, still holding her. “And, Natalie? Hardly anyone can control themselves when they are emotional, and sometimes they don't have to,” he said with a wink.

Beloved Sweetheart

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Natalie smiled up at Todd. She knew what he was getting at. "Well that loss of control is fine and can be very fun, but blowing things up around people who don't know your secret...not fun." Natalie yawned anf looked at the time "oh wow getting late...hope your roommate doesn't mind you walking in so late...unless you'd like to stay here tonight there is plenty of room" Natalie didn't want Todd to think she was kicking him out...she just wanted to make sure he was alert for the show tomorrow. "What do you say?" She winked

Skilled Detective

yankeegirl235

User Image

User Image

Glancing over at the time as well, he nodded his head. Damn right, it was already morning. It was probably a good idea to catch some sleep. “Depends what you mean. Here, as in this room. Or, here, as in with you,” he said. There was no f--king way that he'd sleep on the roommate's bed.

Beloved Sweetheart

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Natalie smirked at Todd "well you could sleep here" she patted the bed. "But don't try anything funny" she winked. Natalie suddenly was nervous about Todd sleeping with her and her eyes grew dark. She hoped he would understand she only kissed on first dates. He needed to earn her trust a bit more before she would consider anything more.

Skilled Detective

yankeegirl235

User Image

User Image

“You don't have to tell me, I know,” he said. Todd had no trouble finding sleep, seeing as he found it as soon as he closed his eyes. Since his powers required a lot of mental control, he could easily send messages to his body, and literally demand himself to sleep. If he were talking to a priest, he'd tell Todd not to sleep with a witch, but screw that.

Beloved Sweetheart

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Natalie smiled down at Todd as he slept and then laid down next to him. She kissed him gently on his forehead "good night" she whispered before resting her head on his chest and falling asleep as well.

Skilled Detective

yankeegirl235

User Image

User Image

Eventually, he woke up, opening his eyes first since he also slept first. “Morning, Gorgeous,” he whispered, gently pushing some of her hair that fell on her face aside. As for his sleep, it was just fantastic. None of that compelling bull-crap necessary. His hair wasn't messed up, seeing as he was very still during the resting period.

Beloved Sweetheart

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Natalie stirred a bit before opening her eyes. She saw that Todd was still there "mmm morning" she said as she stretched out a bit. Considering this was the first time she had shared a bed with anyone, she slept well. She pulled her long black hair into a pony tail and smiled up at him. "are you hungry?'

Skilled Detective

yankeegirl235

User Image

User Image

“I'm a guy, of course,” he said, getting upright. Natalie wouldn't see him stretching, but she'd probably hear his bones popping themselves, thoroughly. He raised his pointer finger, and the coin flew over it, spinning endlessly. Why did he have that coin with him before and after he slept? Simple, it was like a mental warm-up. If he could spin that coin every morning, he knew his powers were still working fine.

If there was anything he did the most, it was thinking. What else? He was a Telekinetic, focusing on more than one thing with incredible skill. It took a lot of mental strength.

Beloved Sweetheart

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

"well lets get some food" she smiled "did you want to get food here at school or find a spot near by?" Natalie watched him from the bed and focused on his coin. She got up and went to find something to change into. Finding a skirt and shirt to wear she disappeared into the bathroom quickly to change and get ready. When she walked out again she smiled wide "shall we?"

Skilled Detective

yankeegirl235

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

“Breakfast Diner seems fine, I'll get us some non-crappy food from the school,” he said. Seeing that she went to change, he did so, too. One of the shirts from his room flew into the room. Lifting his former shirt off, he switched into his white shirt. His previous shirt flew back to his room, convenient. After hearing her, knowing she was ready, he walked over to her. “Alright, let's get moving,” he said, putting his arm over her shoulder and leading her to the diner. It was easy walking distance.

Beloved Sweetheart

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Natalie walked along side Todd to the diner. They walked in and grabbed some food, Natalie really only wanted some coffee but got a bagel and cream cheese too, and then they went and found a quiet table to sit at "i'm excited about this competition later, do I need to dress in anything particular?" Natalie had never been to a battle of the bands type show and worried she would stand out if she messed up with her outfit or something like that.

Skilled Detective

yankeegirl235

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

After taking their seats, he answered.“It's the battle of the bands, you can wear whatever the hell you want. Besides, don't you know you look sexy in almost anything?” He was given a bowl of oatmeal, a blueberry muffin, a gingerbread pumpkin smoothie, and waffles. Notably, none of the food he ate was in any way related to an animal. Well, that was because he was vegan.

Beloved Sweetheart

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Natalie looked down at her meal and blushed "well just wanted to make sure" She looked up at him "how long have you been vegan?" Natalie admired those that could be devoted to that lifestyle. "I think I have the perfect outfit then." She winked and sipped her coffee.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff