Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

==== ☠ ==== Cleo ==== ☠ ====

She turned to him "Yeah, and what ate you going to do to stop me?" She asked leaning lightly against the wall. She sighed and meet his gaze a smirk upon her face.

OOC: get on titan damnit
User Image
Steven Rogers
He laughed watching her and took a step forward. He hit the walls lightly, at least to him, and left little imprints in the walls. "I don't know But I'll give it my best shot." he said smirking back at her.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

She laughed "Id love to see you try." She said teasingly as she crossed her arms in front if her chest. She was curious of what he might try.
User Image
Steven Rogers
"Oh I'm sure you would." he said still smirking. "Unfortunately I really don't want to hurt you." he said taking his hands off slowly. "Not unless you make me." he said turning and walking away from her. He sat on the edge of the roof and pulled a pipe from his pocket. He lit the pipe with a lighter and hit it once before blowing a smoke ring.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

She shook her head. He obviously underestamited her strength and that pissed her off. "Do not underestamaite my strength." She said flatly and pushed herself from the wall and started walking fir the exit so she could get down from there "But ya you know whatever."
User Image
Steven Rogers
Steven sighed as she walked for the exit and took another hit from the pipe. "Better you leave now anyway." he said blowing out the smoke slowly. He looked out over the grounds and leaned back putting a hand behind him as he continued smoking the pipe.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

She made her way down the staits and went outside. She had temper issues, so she was taking deep breaths to calm herself. She needed to punch something though, and thats what she did. She went up to a tree punching it leaving a dent and a smug of blood from her now busted knuckles. She looked up seeing Steven she sighed and looked away from him wrapped her knuckles in a piece of cloth. She then slid down to the ground taking out her iPod.
User Image
Steven Rogers
Steven looked down at the ground and watched her hit the tree. "Ow that must of hurt." he said watching her as he smoked. "It's better for both of us, Beautiful. Trust me." he said as he finished his pipe. He packed it back up and stood slowly turning and walking back into the stairway.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

She sighed and put in one out of two earphones turning it up loudly. She had thought he was sweet but he turned out to be a huge a**. Sighing started to softly sing along with her music. She leaned back against the three and closed her yes. Part of her wished come talk to her.
User Image
Steven Rogers
Steven walked through the halls for a bit and stashed his pipe in his room. His bud was starting to push in the kinder direction and he was feeling funny. He fought it off and then he decided he had to go talk to her. He walked for the door and then headed outdoors. He found her next to the tree and walked up. "Your hand okay? he asked simply.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Cleo looked to see him infront of her. She took out the earbud and stood up."Yes, my knuckles are fine just a little bloody. " she said as she put up her iPod.

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
(anyone open for gia to talk to?)

Skilled Detective

yankeegirl235

User Image

User Image

“I wish, but no, they don't need to know that. I'll be playing the guitar,” he said. However, she probably could have guessed that on her own. He was the only guitarist in his three-person band, though he was more than capable of the other instruments.

Beloved Sweetheart

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
heart Natalie Elena Ruiz heart

"I didn't realize you were in an official band" Natalie smiled and squeezed his hand "so much to learn about you. I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar" She was excited he decided he wanted to spend time with her and she hoped to keep him happy so she wouldn't be the target of his anger.

Skilled Detective

yankeegirl235

User Image

User Image

“Finding deals were easy, this time is just for publicity, but whatever,” he answered. He then pulled her onto his lap, and put his head over her shoulder as he embraced her. “I don’t feel like boring you with any more details. What do you want to do? At least before I go catch some sleep.” he asked. As fun as it would be, he wanted to know how exactly that Natalie wanted to be “handled” by him. What could this pretty witch possibly desire? Todd wasn’t very shy, anyways, he’d never been, never would.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff