Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Detective

yankeegirl235

Black_Bloody_Emo_Rose_15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

“Hey,” he answered to Natalie, but he didn't turn his head, since he was still aiming to speak with Cleo. “You didn't like it? You were walking away,” he said to Cleo. Since he was a musician, he found that a bit insulting. As for insults, the last one came from the boy who was now very much in pain. He didn't intend to hit Cleo, seeing as she was a girl, but walking away to his song was rude.

User Image

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

==== ☠ ==== Cleo ==== ☠ ====

Cleo snorted and stood up "I did enjoy it but it was just a little to loud." She said. She could tell by his body language that he was itching to hit something. She narrowed her eyes. Why hadn't he hit her? Probably because she was a girl. She hated that "I'll have you know that i'm not as weak as I may seem. I can read body language so you don't have to hide anything. Well at lest it wont be hidden for long." She said walking past him.

Beloved Sweetheart

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image
heart Natalie Elena Ruiz heart

"whatever" muttered Natalie her eyes turning fiery as she could feel the annoyance creeping. She turned around and found a bench to sit at and sat still fuming while starting and extinguishing a small fire in the palm of her hand.

Skilled Detective

yankeegirl235

Black_Bloody_Emo_Rose_15

User Image

“I can read body language, too,” he said, turning around since she walked in that direction. An odd sensation could be felt between her skin, the tattoos were changing, moving to shape something else on her right arm. It formed a sentence, it read, “Don't walk away from me.”

As for Natalie, the wood of the bench beside her read, “Give me a moment. I'm not ignoring you.”

User Image

Beloved Sweetheart

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Natalie feigned interest. She had hoped to chat with the guy but didn't care if he felt differently about it. She saw Todd leave after Cleo and just rolled her eyes. "sure take your time..." she muttered

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

She laughed and spun around "Or what? Are you going to stop me? I would love to see you try." She said and turned away from him and kept walking. Her tattoos her moving and forming into something she had only seen happen once. She shook her head, no this happened when she got pissed and nothing had never happened. She let out a breath and went to another tree and sat down.

Skilled Detective

yankeegirl235

Black_Bloody_Emo_Rose_15

User Image

User Image

Todd rolled his eyes when Cleo walked off. For once, he could actually convince himself it wasn't worth the trouble. Right as she finished saying “time”, he was already sitting beside her. “Sorry to kill the interest, I don't like it when people walk away. As you were saying?” he said, crossing his arms while sitting beside her. Yeah, no, he always acknowledged people's existence. It was notable that he at least answered her previously. Forget that other girl, she didn't want to talk, whatever then.

User Image

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

She looked down at her tattoos and sighed as the settled down. She leaned against the tree and took out her Ipod putting in her earphones and turned up the music. Sure people close to her could hear what she was listening to. Oh well they could deal with it. She closed her eyes and banged her head in time with the music.

Beloved Sweetheart

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Natalie smirked at him and sighed. "are you sure you have the time for me now?" she teased him. Her eyes were returning to their usual shade of brown and the flame in her palm was slowly getting smaller and smaller. "I was just intrigued by the music...how did you get the instruments to play on their own?" She was convinced he wasn't a witch too so she really was curious for the answer.

Skilled Detective

yankeegirl235

Black_Bloody_Emo_Rose_15

User Image

“Telekinesis,” he answered. Well, that made sense, he could manipulate objects with his mind. And by his display, it also made up for certain additional powers. Todd could control the impacts and shapes of things. Which meant, he could increase himself physically by controlling the things around him. “I'd like a name for the girl with the question,” he said, curious to her name.

User Image

Beloved Sweetheart

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

"interesting...I have tried that a bit myself, but not too successful. I mean I can make a glass shake...something I still need to master I guess." She sighed. "I'm Natalie, so do I get your name?" she smirks "all i have to go by is 'guy with temper who can play instruments like no other'"

Skilled Detective

yankeegirl235

User Image

User Image

He chuckled a bit at her comment before answering, “Todd Gray.” While saying is name, the guitar played a five-second solo, to add to the effect. “And yeah, sorry about that, I don't respond well to negative criticism. Doesn't mean I'm a douche though. Maybe I can help you with Telekinesis,” he offered. Todd had just recently played music to his heart's content, so he was in a fairly good mood.

User Image

Beloved Sweetheart

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Natalie smiled "if you think you can be a good enough teacher". She had always hoped to get some more help with that aspect of magic, but her parents didn't care much for practicing magic and left her to learn on her own. "do you have any other tricks up your sleeve Todd?"

Skilled Detective

yankeegirl235

User Image

User Image

Todd powered up, his hair rising from the energy, and the bench shaking. “Always,” he said, smiling. He then reverted back to normal. “Come on, I wanna show you something. Maybe you'll trust me a little more with Telekinesis there,” he, standing. Todd was floating two inches off the ground.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces