Total Votes:[ 32 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

Outfit Location - Headmaster's Office Company - OOC - I will be posting the bell ring post soon.

Headmaster Emmett Kingston,

Emmett ran his hand though his hair at this information. He knew exactly who Mags was speaking of. "I know the girl you are talking about, Kristen Alexandra Rosenburg. I hope she didn't hurt you, though it is unlike her to resort to violence when words can be used. Don't worry, I shall deal with the young woman." He says. He knew Kristen was going to be a bit of a problem child when it had been decide to accept her. Her file was a disaster. She liked playing mind games with people, didn't trust anyone and hated authority. He had a plan to find out why she was like this, but it was going to be difficult because of how the young woman was. One year was all the time he had to deal with her.

"Very well then, if that is all you three had better get to class. Though Miss Harper if you are too tired from traveling you may go to the girls' dorms instead. It is up to you. Otherwise your next class is literature. I'll have Miss Rosenburg called to my office now." He says before standing and heading over to the phone on his desk. It had to be done. He pushes a few buttons before placing the phone to his ear. His next words went through the intercom system. "Would Miss. Kristen Rosenburg report to the headmaster's office immediately." He says before placing the phone down again. The would get the troublesome rose's attention.

At Your Service

User Image
MirMirBeawr

MagsyAlyssa

User Image

I'm First Year, Sarah Rosalyn Kingston...

Outfit Location - Headmaster's Office Company - Mags & Aspen OOC - Sarah hates being late lol

Sarah smiles at Mags when she tells Emmett about the older girl. The smile was as reassuring as Emmett's it would seem. She looks at the clock on the wall and sits up quickly. "We really have to hurry Mags, the bell is going to ring soon and the gym is on the other end of the school." She says, looking back and forth between Mags and Aspen. She actually looked worried about the prospect of being late. Then the bell for sixth period rang. "We still have to go to our dorms to get our things too..." She says.

I'm Headmaster Kingston's Niece...

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch
Gym*
Creative Writing
Bonding Class on Tues & Thursday. Mon., Wens. & Fri. Horsemanship

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

The bell for lunch to end has rung, get to six period everyone. Thank you.

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rumiana

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜
Margherita Alyssa Reede
⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜

User ImageLocation ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Emmett's office Company ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Sarah, Emmett and Aspen⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜OOC:

⚜ღ⚜ ღ ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ღ⚜ ღ

User Image

Mags changed out quickly and headed for the track, gym, she hated working out. The coach barked at them to take a lap around the track and Mags turned and sprinted off. She was able to conserve her speed and keep from getting winded. She finished as half the class did but a few were still struggling. Mags moved over to the bench and sank down slightly winded. She began to look around for Sarah while she waited for the rest of the class to finish. let gym go fast she prayed wordlessly.

::Schedule::
Literature
math
history
gymnastics
science
lunch
gym
choir
Bonding and dance

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ ღ ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ღ

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Outfit Location - Headmaster's Office - Track Company - Mags OOC - No Sarah, not everyone would think that was fun...

Sarah had changed out quickly and headed for the track with the rest of the first years. Sarah had no trouble with running the track it would seem. In fact she actually looked like she enjoyed the activity. She was one of the first ones done so she was taking a break on the benches by herself until Mags finished. When she saw Mags sit down she went over to her and sat next to. "That was fun." She says before sitting down. It usually surprised people that Sarah liked such things, considering she looked like such a girly girl.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch
Gym*
Creative Writing

MagsyAlyssa

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rumiana

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜
Margherita Alyssa Reede
⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜

User ImageLocation ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Track Company ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Sarah OOC: I

User Image

]Mags was lost in thought, mostly about telling Emmett. She looked over at the girl like she was crazy. “Define fun,” she challenged. She truly hated gym, she was in good shape but being forced to work out was just such an annoyance to her. Mags bit her lip looking towards the school.“I wonder if Kris will tell Emmett I started the fight,” She mused.“She seemed eager to get in trouble so I somehow doubt it. Still I feel like I'll be looking over my shoulder all day,” She closed her eyes throwing her head back. “Had to let my temper get the better of me, I should of just walked away,” she chided herself for her mistake, her parents would love hearing her first day of school she'd gotten into a fight. They were worried about her finding friends and the fight wasn't going to ease their minds in the least.

Literature
math
history
gymnastics
science
lunch
gym
choir
Bonding and dance

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Outfit Location - Headmaster's Office - Track Company - Mags OOC - Short post crying .

Sarah giggles slightly at this. "I suppose not everyone likes such things." she says with a smile. "She was a little...odd. I don't know what it was...something about her was strained almost. Most likely my imagination though. I'm sure everything will be fine though. I can ask Uncle how his talk with her went later if you want." She says with a reassuring smile.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch
Gym*
Creative Writing

MagsyAlyssa

Anxious Noob

User Image

User Image

The ring of the school bell was irritating.

The blond teen gave a sigh as he sat up from the bench, placing
                                                                        his book into his bag before heading out of the school garden.
                                                                        Again, the teen had completely skipped out on eating lunch, an
                                                                        unhealthy habit that started after he'd started public education,
                                                                        and, instead, decided to admire the school garden. Tucking a
                                                                        lock of hair behind his ear, the cat-like teen marched
                                                                        towards the school building.

Mentally going over his schedule, the petite teen gave, what
                                                                        seemed to be, a smile, glad that he had an elective course after
                                                                        lunch. Sixth period meant drawing and painting, one of his
                                                                        favorite classes. The happy expression soon slipped from the teen
                                                                        as he continued down the hallway.

stuff in spoiler~.

ooc: eh... it's an intro. go ahead and interact with Shizuka is you'd like.
                                                                        School Garden || Hallways Myself Outfit

❝ Speak when spoken to. ❞
                                                                        “ I have so much on my mind... ”

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rumiana
User Image

Outfit Location - Headmaster's Office - Track Company - Mags OOC - Short post crying .

Sarah giggles slightly at this. "I suppose not everyone likes such things." she says with a smile. "She was a little...odd. I don't know what it was...something about her was strained almost. Most likely my imagination though. I'm sure everything will be fine though. I can ask Uncle how his talk with her went later if you want." She says with a reassuring smile.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch
Gym*
Creative Writing

MagsyAlyssa

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜
Margherita Alyssa Reede
⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜

User ImageLocation ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Track Company ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Sarah OOC: I

User Image

The girl gave a relieved smile. “Please? that would be awesome!” About that time the others were finishing up. The coach moved to the front of the class. “Okay kids, were going to start our Football (Soccer) unit first.” Mags perked up noticeably, running she hated, basketball and Football weren't so bad. Grinning Mags joined the others crowding around the coach, he gave out the team assignments and began going through the dribbles. Most of them Mags could do in her sleep, she'd played Football since childhood, so she took this chance to show off.

Literature
math
history
gymnastics
science
lunch
gym
choir
Bonding and dance

User Image
The Taiga of Kai
Tigris

After her excursion to the bathroom lead to a meeting with a relatively tall student of red hair;Tigris made her way back to her room and found it quickly, having taken the precaution of adding a light flare to the door that stood out, A poster of her favorite book that her father could not finish before she left for school She lightly hopped that no one would mind if she had it right there for the time being. At least until she memorized the rooms complete location by heart.
With a quick turn of the key and lock of the door, The Taiga was once more in her room.
With a heavy sigh and deep breath,she steeped into her room, lightly wondering why she passed out like that.
Then again, it probably was just from lack of sleep. It had been about four days since she did get any sleep. Maybe that knock out she felt when she entered her room was just her body's way of saying time to sleep.
It matters not... She thought as her long legs moved her over to her bag on the floor. With one hand and arm she scooped the bag up with ease, sliding it over her shoulder once more before moving to her desk.
Put not off today that can be done tomorrow or the day after...
A soft smile on her face. Her father did have a rather interesting way with words and it rubbed off on herself a bit. Not that she minded.
As far as she cared, it was merely a piece of her father that will remain with her until the day she passes.
With the soft smile still fresh, Tigris slid the bag by the desk as she took a seat in the desk chair. With one hand, she raised the height of the chair to max so she could sit comfortably.
A little low, but no matter. A simple task to fix with my father's... She paused her thoughts and actions.
Was my goal not to need his help? She thought silently with her head low. He had helped her too often, forcing her to depend on him for all.
Her mind started to swirl with the ideas and memories about her father, bring her heart into conflict with what her goal there was.
'To learn to read and become her own woman.'
Those were her main goals. Escape the hand of my father...
She looked to her floor and saw the book. Mayhaps I should hide the tale of mother and children. She continued, standing up. With few steps, the amazon like girl was at the book and kneeling to it. She picked it up carefully before giving off a soft sigh once more. She moved to the desk and placed the book its back.
Soon after she was going through her bag and organizing everything.
Letters to the teachers in a box, a letter addressed to someone on her book. Her pencils and writing gear in another box. Her tape recorder full personal notes placed next to the pencil box.
A few notebooks with notes written by her father for things she does not know but might be needed later by another, placed with her book.
After a few more minutes of constant working and organizing, she had the school pat done. Next was her cloths. She pulled out six school uniforms that match what she was wearing right then, a special dress her father picked our for her and three days worth of street cloths with eight days worth or panties of various colours and designs but nothing too sexy or perverse. (Since it was she who picked them rather then her father who thought sexy lingerie was the way to go to get the boys.) Soon after two nights worth of complete pajama's and five knights worth of large tee shrits of various designs were pulled out.
That was it. She had a spare pair of shoes in the bag left but that was all.
Tigris quickly put her cloths up in the dresser with the exception of one of the large tee shirts. A simple black one with the batman Symbol on the chest.
She quickly removed the school uniform's ribbon, folding it up and placing it on the desk. Her Long skirt followed next and then it was her shirt and shoes in one go, both ending up on or by her desk.
The girl noticed something off about her scars on her torso.
They were red, as if something had broken the skin beneath, but not outside of it.
Eh? She thought softly as she lightly checked out the scars, all thirteen off em. Tis nothing... She thought with a soft sigh and smile. She grabbed the black shirt and slid it on, care fully pulling her hair through once she was ready. She removed the hair piece and ventured once more to her bag. This time pulling out a comb. She closed her eyes as she carefully started to comb her hair from the bottom up. A symbol to her that her long few days of insomnia were at an end and she could finally sleep until she was ready for the next day.
Even if it was only Lunch. Lucky for anyone with a complaint about her poster, Tigris held a few hours of time before sleep as she was very careful with her hair and made she she got all of it.

Timid Hellraiser

12,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
ℴмαȵ σɾʟoʋXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
sharper than a switchblade

User Image

He shrugged off her thanks with a low grunt."You're supposed to be able to count on me to catch you, that's what dance partners do." That's what teachers do. Roman sat down beside her, pointedly glancing away as he snatched up his water bottle and busied himself with unscrewing the top, pretending he couldn't see the balled fists that belied her giggles. "Don't go beating yourself up about it, it's just practice. You can just relax and enjoy it next time." He said,in between sips of his water before the ring of the bell had him back up on his feet again, already ready to greet his all second-year class. "Since the Headmaster gave you a free day, you're free to sit in on the next class if you feel like it."

Ensemble: Back To Work
Company: Erisaan
Thoughts: -
Ooc: Finally posting again, woo!

Sephiria Dragomir Foo

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜
▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟

User Image

"Most people say first impressions are everything."

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Greenhouse | C O M P A N Y Emmett| O O C |

After helping Tigris find the bathrooms Kris heard her name being called over the speaker system. Most people would freak out at such a thing. Kris however just grinned. Why did she want to meet the headmaster so much? Kris liked knowing all the high ranked pieces on the board. This was how she saw the world, which was a little messed up maybe. She also didn't like authoritative figures for some reason Why? Now that was the question. So instead of heading to her next class she headed towards the headmaster's office. She knocked on the door and waited for him to tell her to enter.

"I think they can be rather deceiving."

Class Schedule

History
Science
Elective – Free Period
Geometry
Computer Science
Lunch*
Lit 101
Gym
Bonding Class on Wens. & Thurs. Mon Tues & Fri Study Hall

▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜
▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟

User Image

Outfit Location - Headmaster's Office Company - Kris OOC - Poor Emmett doesn't want to deal with Kris lol

Headmaster Emmett Kingston,

Emmett hung up the phone, as he'd just gotten a phone call from Kris' grandfather. She would be returning to London it would seem. She had been withdrawn from the school in one phone call. Seemed he had a better plan with how to deal with his Granddaughter. At the knock at the door he nods to himself, she would be leaving after all it would seem. "Enter Miss Rosenburg." he says and the young woman does just that. "Seems your grandfather has need of you back in London. I have been informed you will not be returning. I've already informed the staff and they have your things packed. A car awaits you at the front of the school." He says. "Ah I knew this was going to happen from the start. Tell the little flower to toughen up for me will you? She'll get hurt if she stays the way she is." Kris says before turning and leaving.

At Your Service

User Image

User Image

Outfit Location - Headmaster's Office Company - Mags OOC - I have returned!

Sarah nods to her. "I will. She was rather odd I have to say though." Sarah says with her head tilted. She sounded slightly curious. Sarah follows Mags when the coach said to form up again. Though Sarah liked sports, she didn't care for some of them. She liked running, swimming, ice skating and horseback riding. All things that could be done alone oddly enough. She was just use to being alone was why though.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch
Gym*
Creative Writing

User Image

XXSome find the way I am odd...
XXXI am an unnatural for it...
XXXXFor when you find my secret...
XXXXXYou will judge me...

🎤 Thoughts This is going to be so boring. I'd rather take a nap..🎧
🎤 Location Computer Lab🎧
🎤 Company 🎧
🎤 Out of Cares 🎧

🎤 🎧 🎤 🎧 🎤 🎧 🎤 🎧 🎤 🎧 🎤 🎧 🎤 🎧 🎤 🎧 🎤 🎧

A long purple braid swung back and forth with each step the student took. It was hard to distinguish if said student was male or female due to the clothing and way they walked it. A black undershirt, a white dress shirt and black pants paired with a pair of boots. The clothes weren't tight fitting nor were they baggy. Somewhere in the middle. Most would confuse this student for a male even with the long hair. The fact was this said student was female. Why she dressed so and acted male was a curious thing. She knew she was female, felt no attraction towards females and yet she dressed in a way that confused everyone. It was merely because it amused her.

She heads towards the main building, her next class being Computer Science. Not her choice. If she had picked it would have been theater. No instead she was heading towards what would most likely be a very boring class. Oh well they couldn't all be interesting. Maybe she could take a nap during class. Or she could find the nurse's office and pretend to be sick so she could take a nap. Now that was just cowardly. Off to boredomville it was. She heads into the main building and up two flights of stairs until she finds the classroom. Which a bored sigh she enters the room and takes a seat at one of the computers. Even when she was bored she still acted like a guy. Made one wonder, if they knew she was a girl, if there was anything feminine about her.

🎤 🎧 🎤 🎧 🎤 🎧 🎤 🎧 🎤 🎧 🎤 🎧 🎤 🎧 🎤 🎧 🎤 🎧

XXThis act I put on...
XXXIt is so natural for me...
XXXXMy reasons for it...
XXXXXAre not what you think...

Class Schedule
Second Year

Science
Literature
Math
Elective - Music Class
Gym
Lunch
Elective - Computer Science
History
Elective - Tuesday & Friday Bonding class, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday Dance

#CD950C = Takura
#00688B = NPCs

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Jessica Anne Harte

User ImageLocation Emmett's study Company Emmett's study. OOC: I'm sorry, got bogged down with crap and I didn't have time to reply till now.

☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼

User Image

Jessica studied her class, a mix of the third and fourth years. She smiled and moved to stand infront of her desk. Her dark red hair was pulled back in a half tail and a smile lit her delicate feelings. "Hello students," As these were older she decided to treat them more like college level. ]"May I have a volunteer to hand out the sylibis?" A few people looked at her unsure. "You are almost in college, and in this class will be treated as such. Follow your sylibi for your assignments, your readings and come to class ready to participate." She studied the sylibis she'd given them and smiled.

Once the students had the sylibus she looked out. "My name is Miss. Hart," she wrote it on the board. "my office hours are my free period, and you are always welcome to come by to recieve help on any assignment." She smiled. "My goal is to give you a taste of the course work you will recieve at University level," She went through the various policies of the course, allowing food, but no breaks. (the class was too short) Then, she reached the book list. "I will provide you copies of each book we read, the first book will be Pride and Prejudice ," She looked at the clock and took to handing out copies. "I would like you all to read chapter 1, there will be a test ten minutes to the bell, begin."

☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼♠♣♥♦☼
User Image
Within his office, Spike, rested with an erotic manga over his face, his hands behind his head and his feet on the desk; a smoldering cigarette in a tray next to them. The bell for lunch had just rung signaling the end of lunch and Spike did not seem to care. He waited in his office, letting the students relax and warm up a bit before he would push them to sweat with his warm ups.
And once that was over, a few laps around the gym and make then sore with exercises before training them in light Karate and once more having them do a lap to cool down with.
After about ten minutes there was a ringing, waking the sleeping coach from his mini nap.
He removed the manga from his face, tossing it onto his desk as his feet came down.
"Alright time to work the students into a better form and shape." He said rubbing his head softly.
He took a drag from the cigarette and left the room before clapping his hands, signalling that class was ready to go. "All Right Boys and Girls, It's time to wear you out to sleep in the next class." He added with a soft smile.
The class started to line up, some groaning from the idea, other's laughing softly between them.
"Alright!" He started. "Everyone go into the plank position while I call your name."
He then started on list as he looked over everyone making sure they were position.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff