Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Storyline;

Kingda Kon School for the Supernatural, located on Earth, but only seen by beings with a Supernatural ability of any kind. Which means normal beings such as animals and humans cannot see the large building. That may even walk right through the building without them knowing. But little do they know, this school has been there for thousands of years, filled with students who have been seeking to control their powers. Most of them have back stories, drama, romance, all just like regular people. They may even have emotional problems just as humans do, you never know.

Besides the castle-like building, with the campus inside it, there is also a village located right in front of it. And it goes by the name of Zara, this location, is not on any map, nor seen by humans or animals. Here all of the students can relax, train, or even go shopping, anything you can possible think of, but as long as you're in your room by midnight. And all of your classes are over and done with for the day. By the way, classes in this school are just as normal as a regular school, but with many other options which are the training classes for melee based abilities, or magic training for witches, wizards, etc. And many more to start with. Just don't be late, and you won't have anything to worry about.

Besides the campus, Zara is a special, peaceful land where there is no trouble to be found, why? Because no one can see it, of course. And to maintain the peace started of easy when the place was first created, but since the creator died years ago, there have been sighting of shadows lurking the area, mostly the school. No one knows what they are. Or where they're from. But this year starts the re-opening of the school since the creator died. Which means, many older students will be returning, but not much. But many newcomers will be coming to the school out of no where.

This Role Play is currently; Under Construction, Accepting, Open.

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Rules;

1. No Godmodding please.
2. Text talk isn't allowed.
3. Feel free to throw in drama here and there.
4. There will be fighting, get used to it.
5. Please use a layout.
6. I'm not to picky with looooong paragraphs, but just don't do one sentence each time.
7. Romance is allowed, cause I love that.
8. If the clothes come off, time skip, I'm no perv.
9. If your Role Playing with someone, please reply to them, even if your in a bad mood.
10. Let me no if your going on a trip and PM me how long you will be out.
11. Swearing is allowed, cause I do that all the time. emotion_dealwithit
12. Don't join, then never post please.
13. You may have at least 2 characters. Just keep up with them.
14. Have lots of fun!

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Profile Skeletons;

I don't want it to be complicated, so I'll make it simple-ish.

And PM your entry to me!

Name;
Age;
Grade; (9-12)
Power(s)
How you got them;
Bio;(Two Paragraphs or more.)
Sexual Orientation; (Straight, Bisexual, Homosexual, etc.)
Why are you attending Kingda Kon?;
Any other things that should be known?; (Secrets, crushs, etc.)
Personality; (In three or more words)
Owner; (Gaia Username)
Appearance;

Any Questions?

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Profiles

When I've accepted you, and posted your character on this page, you may start when the Roleplay is open.

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Once I post the background, you are free to post!

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Welcome to Kingda Kon High School for the Supernatural!

It's the first day of your journey, through the past years of the school's closing, and now it's finally reopened. Returning and new students will be returning to stir up some drama, romance, fights, training and more. It's early in the morning, the sun is rising and it's time to get ready. Meet up with a few friends that you know around Zara, or go by yourself. Today in school is all about finding out your classes, and getting a room to sleep in til you graduate! What will happen today on the very first day? Hopefully nothing bad, or to bad.

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Ready for the FLAME?

Ⓟⓘⓚⓐⓒⓗⓤ

Ready or not, HERE I COME.
█████████████

The sun rising caused Thugii's eyes to open, the day was finally here. His first day in school in a very long time. But this was no normal High School. When he was younger, he was a normal human, who played, laughed, ate regular food, etc. Now, he and his younger sister are in a place where having special abilities is absolutely normal. Yes, you heard right, everyone in this land called Zara were no where near the word normal. Bit in fact, they all lived like regular people, just in a different way and all. Thugii has lived here for about a year and counting, he plans on learning more about his powers and using them however he pleases. He plans on one day either ruling Zara, or protecting it, he isn't sure yet. To be honest. Why was he even thinking about such a thing? He doesn't know, all his life he was called weak. But when he's here, he not. People noticed him, in fact, everyone did. They even helped him and his sister afford their very own home, until school started and then they would be living there for a very long time. Thugii lifted his upper body, his hair was a complete mess but it would've been worst if anything else happened to him. Knowing about his anger, people called him 'hot head'. He focused on his surroundings and gained his sensed back in place. From a distance, he heard a soft snoring noise, it was Thugii's little sister, from the other room, Alexis. She barely spook to him anymore, but listens to every word he tells her. Without a word, Thugii set foot on the hard wood floor and walked next to Alexis' sleeping body and gave her a slight push. "Wake up." He muttered, walking into the nearby bathroom, beginning to ready himself for school.

█████████████

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

ilovederrickilovederrick;D( Alexis )Xxx( Her House. )Xxx( Tired as ever. )Xxx( )
xxxxxXXXXxXXX▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

XXXXXXXXxindigo xakstrazi orizanko

Hearing the soft, deep voice, Alexis knew it was her older brother warning that school was only about a hour away from starting. She would get a room there, with a roommate that she doesn't know. And Alexis' tolerance cannot be compared to others. She will snap a neck if she has to. She lifted her head a signed, she was to tired to reply to him before he closed the bathroom door. All she can think about is how annoying this year would be. Teachers, students, nerds, blah blah blah you name it. They must have them if it's a school. Hopefully no one is to stuck up, especially her soon to be roommate. Alexis twirled from her bed and stood up, and stumbled slightly. She grabbed her clothes and slammed on the bathroom door, seeing steam from the shower rise from bottom of the door. "Hurry up." She shouted, then she walked to her room again and took out her packed bags from the closet from the room and set them near the front door, she is hoping that she wouldn't forget anything. Especially her family photo from when her parents were alive. Alexis signed, and waited for the shower to turn off, and for Thugii to be dressed.

xxxxx
            ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

Timid Bear

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
L u c i n d a B l a c k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I could really go for some more sleep, and no school. That would work.”

» Lucinda was awoken with a start by her grandmother. She had been dreaming of swimming underwater in a fresh water lake with all sorts of beautiful creatures. She opened her pale blue eyes sleepily gazing up at the old woman's age stricken features. A yawn escaped her lips as she sat up, taking the mug of hot tea with a gracious smile. They had been living in this small motel whilst Lucinda had been waiting for school to start. Her grandmother wondered over to the window to open the curtains. "Come now dear, drink your tea, I have to leave soon and we must get you off to school" her grandmothers voice was weary, years of raising her mother must have done that to her. Lucinda quickly finished the last drops of her tea. She sat up pulling back the quilt and slipping on her white fluffy slippers making a mental note to make sure she packed them with the rest of her stuff. Her grandmother left the room and she headed into the adjacent bathroom. When she exited, wrapped in a towel with another holding up her hair. She quickly dressed, leaving her hair in messy curled waves.

She kissed her grandmother goodbye as the woman got in her car to head back to England. Lucinda had never been alone without family. She got into her car with all her suitcases and let a little sigh escape her lips. School would be good, she tried to tell herself as she watched the world speed by out the car window.

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
Tevin O'Shea

Tevin's ferry was supposed to reach the island the previous night, but it was delayed and as a result he arrived early in the morning just before sunrise. From the port he hailed a taxi, which would take him to a town near the hidden school. I guess I'll walk the rest of the way. He thought to himself as he looked down at his map after loading his bag into the vehicle. Tevin lived in Canada, northern Ontario to be precise. His adoptive parents had a home just outside a native reserve, where he spent most of his time with the elders as opposed to other children. They knew what he was, and accepted him. One of them had told Tevin of this mysterious school hidden from mortal eyes, and he jumped at the opportunity. A place to fit in was all he wanted.

About thirty minutes or so had passed when the taxi reached a nearby farming village, close to the location of the school and the village of Zara. Of course the taxi driver wouldn't be able to take him to either of those locations, as he was a human. So Tevin paid the man and slung his duffle bag over his shoulder before setting out on foot. According to the map, it would be about a twenty minute walk. However, the area he was headed to appeared as forest on the map but there was a large red X marking the spot where the school was supposedly located.

Fox Form
Company: None
Mood: Excited
OOC:

User Image

Timid Bear

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
L u c i n d a B l a c k
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I could really go for some more sleep, and no school. That would work.”

» The car pulled to a halt and everything stopped rushing by so fast. Just as well, her head was reeling. The driver opened the car and that was when she caught sight of the school for the first time. If it had been a cartoon her jaw would have literally dropped the place was beautiful. She paused for a second lost in the mystical appearance of the school. "Miss Black? What should I do with your suitcase?" the drivers attempt at an English accent was some what flattering. She blinked back to earth and looked at him with a warm smile. "Just leave it there John, I'm sure I can manage" The driver paused a second seeming uncomfortable leaving her with the bags.

Lucinda took a second, to take in the school and the students. There were all like her, that was at least a comfort, anywhere else and she just wouldn't feel right. She could almost taste the apprehension it was thick in the morning air, which had sprinkled the ground with the dew that gathered soaking her fabric shoes. She furrowed her brow, not the best choice of footwear. She picked up her duffle bag slinging it over one shoulder then grabbed the handle of her suitcase. With a quick wave goodbye to her driver.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff