Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Rose Kami
Rose looked at Stellar "I'm pleased to meet you too." Rose said with a sweet smile she was sure she had a good roommate and got her key as she walked towards their room. As she walked into the room it was nice comfy and enough space Rose put her bags on the bed Stellar didn't pick and got out a flowerpot and put it on the window sill "hope you don't mind me having a flowerpot it's a way for me to use my power without harming someone I heard there's a training room so I'm going to find it see you later." Rose said leaving the room.

Rose entered the training room and saw three other people walking over there Rose said "Hi I'm Rose." Rose said with a smile. Rose used her power to make a blossom tree and sat on a branch "it's pretty obivious I control plants and I have the power of love inducement.

Company: Shane, Hunter and Alexis
Items: none
Thoughts: who are they I wonder?
OOC:

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
T o g e t h e r xxx w i t hxxxAlexis;xxxShane;xxxRose
・ ・ ・What's on my mind?--&Curiosity ・ ・ ・
User ImageJVGreek
layout made by x g l a s s PETALS for JVGreek. Do not steal or use without permission.
space here&&! travellers now, within that v - valley,
(c) x g l a s s PETALS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hunter was enjoying the feeling of the sun's ray on his bare chest when noticed Shane pace around the room quite nervous and unsteady. Hunter stood up as quick as he can and went to Shane's side. He composed his faced quickly " Is there anything wrong?" Hunter asked as shifted with his feet curiously, thinking on what may be the reason of Shane's uneasiness.
                      He was quite startled when he heard a new voice behind them. "Well, I'm Hunter and This is Shane and That one's Alexis" He said and pointed out the rest to the new comer.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

t h r o u g hxxxt h exxxr e d - l i t t e nxxxwindow sxxxs e e
VAST FORMS THAT MOVE fantastically :
・ ・ ・ To a discordant melody ・ ・ ・

layout made by x g l a s s PETALS for JVGreek. Do not steal or use without permission.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

~~A world that doesn't want me.......
User Image

Shane McFarren
My thoughts: Oh My Gawd!!!!!
People around me: Hunter, Alexis & Rose
Occ:

Shane kept moving around until he heard hunters voice next to him."I just have this weird feeling like we are being watched." He said not looking over at hunter at all his mind was lost in his own thoughts. "It seems like the ting that is watching us is here yet not here. Does that make any sen....."Right as he asked the question he turned his head and looked at Hunter. He was so close to the guy and he was shirtless. Shane's face intently became a bright shade of red. He gave a little wave to rose when he was introduced, yet right after he covered his face with his hands trying to hide the red.

......Is that is this world?~~

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
・ ・ ・What's on my mind?--& Is Something wrong with Shane? ・ ・ ・
User ImageJVGreek
(c) x g l a s s PETALS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hunter was quite nervous about what Shane was saying "Yeah, I do agree" He said scratching his neck, which became quite itchy due to the Octopus's tentacles. He look instinctively at Shane and saw him covering his face with his hands. Hunter got closer took Shane's hands away from his face. "Is everything Okay?" He asked quite concerned about what Shane was feeling. Because as Hunter knew homosexuals were much more sensitive than other types of humans.

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

ilovederrickilovederrick;D( Alexis )Xxx( Room 120 )Xxx( )Xxx( )
xxxxxXXXXxXXX▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬

XXXXXXXXxindigo xakstrazi orizanko

Alexis stepped out of the machine and felt very new, she had learned a few spells, though she needs a bit more practice. She looked up from her spell book and closed it and saw a girl who she didn't know. Then she saw Hunter's shirtless body and Shane looking at it, she can tell what was going on. This had to be weird for Hunter. Did he forget the fact that he was homosexual? Or did he mind at all? Alexis shook her head and chuckled a but and glanced at the Rose, she had heard her introduce herself from outside the machine. "Well, this is awkward, I say." She said. "Hi there stranger. I'm Alexis." She took a deep breath and smiled.

xxxxx
            ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
Wu Kohng

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wu ran over to the front desk and asked for his room key for two. The attendant handed him a card that read 25B. "I'll take it! Thank you so much." Wu said as he headed back towards Sephora. He felt the compulsive need to be beside her, but he didn't know why. He had never felt like this before. He felt like he was hot, but his skin was cold to the touch. "I'll take your stuff to our room if you'd like." Wu said with an ever so eager smile.

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Ready for the FLAME?

Ⓟⓘⓚⓐⓒⓗⓤ

Ready or not, HERE I COME.
█████████████

"Yeah...okay." He rolled his eyes and entered the living room area and signed when he heard Alora's question. "Classes start Tomorrow I believe." He informed her, but he doubted someone like her even cared about classes, she was just here for a place to live at. So he had guessed, he could be wrong. He was with two awkward roommates and it made him feel the same way, weird and out of place. But he isn't a goody two shoes at all. He was completely different then his sister, who was quiet and collected while he wasn't. To be honest, by the end of the year, he might even be in a relationship or even lose his virginity to somebody. But he can't count on that happening unless it was an accident. He chuckled to himself and noticed there was no TV in the room what so ever. He signed once more. "Congrats on us being bored for a while." He said so the two others can hear him. He wondered how the year would be with his two new friends he just met. Probably get in a lot of trouble. That's for sure.

█████████████

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image

Shane McFarren
My thoughts: ....calm down, calm down
People around me: Hunter, Alexis & Rose
Occ:

Shane kept his face hidden trying to get the word out of his mouth. He then moved his hands took a deep breath and said, "You're....you're......shirtless..... I didn't expect to see such a gorgeous body next to mine. It kind of caught me off guard." His face was still reddish but he was composed well he mostly was. After a few minutes if a little heavy breathing he decided to get back at Hunter. The dark haired boy then got real close to Hunter, his left index finger running over the curves of his chest. "Yet, you do have some nice muscles." He kept running his finger around on the curves of his chest, just waiting for some reaction.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
・ ・ ・What's on my mind?--& I feel awkward. ・ ・ ・
User ImageJVGreek

Hunter blushed and felt the color of crimson splashed across his face. "Well, Ugh Umm..Thanks" He stuttered as he heard what Shane said. He blushed more as he felt Shane's touch on his chest. He stepped backward quite uneasily " Well I guess it's getting quite a little cold" He said as he grabbed his shirt and wore it to cover his body. Hunter cringed as he remembered Shane's touch. I'm not disgusted but..It's hard to explain he thought as he looked Shane feeling a little bit awkward.

Profitable Explorer

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
User Image She nodded and finished her smoke. "Well I have to head back down to my bike to get the rest of the things. I should be back shortly." She said as she started for the door. They were welcome to come with her but she didn't think that either wanted to.

Paladin Knight

14,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
▲▼▲▼Seras Renardyne▼▲▼▲

Seras returned to the common room and sat down at the table. "Well, I'm not bored... There's plenty to do... maybe" he said, eyes down at the table. Yeah, there was plenty to do probably, but he didn't have an idea what those things might be. He'd not spent a lot of time beyond the school building. He knew there was a village that might have some sort of distractions, but what those distractions might be was an even bigger mystery than what was in the school.

He turned his head to Allora as she was about to head out the door. "Do you need help?" he asked, trying to be friendly. A good portion of his fear had dissipated by now, but there was still this feeling of apprehension in his gut. He'd better help if he could if he wanted to stay on this one's good side.

‚‚‚‚►Love is pure and true; Love knows no gender.◄

Profitable Explorer

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
User Image She shrugged. "Sure if you want. I have some cards and stuff. We can play poker. Plus I'm sure if I contact my family they will send a TV and disc player. Then we can watch movies and stuff if we get that desperate." She laughed. "Plus your a boy Thugii. While Seras and I are girls. I'm sure we can figure something out." She joked.

She figured Seras was still a virgin. She didn't know about Thugii though. Both were a little shy so it was possible they both were. Unless they were a couple or had lovers of their own. She held the door open for Seras. "Thugii you can come too if you like. There isn't much. A duffel bag and another backpack so we will be able to get it but you might like my bike."

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User Image

Shane McFarren
My thoughts: Maybe I went a little too far...
People around me: Hunter, Rose & Alexis
Occ:

Shane let out a little laughed as he watched Hunter back away from him. He then stopped laughing as he felt the uneasiness in the air. 'Maybe that was too much....' He shook his head wondering if he needed to do something to make sure they stayed friends. He might have ruined everything by just that little act. "Sorry..." He looked at the ground and let his mind wander on what he should do now.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
・ ・ ・What's on my mind?--& I feel awkward. ・ ・ ・
User ImageJVGreek

Hunter felt so awkward. But seeing Shane apologize, he couldn't just let the guy (?) hang. He looked Apprehensively " Well, everything's fine, I was just a bit rattled of..f...." He trailed off and looked at his feet as he shifted his bearing.

Beloved Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Ready for the FLAME?

Ⓟⓘⓚⓐⓒⓗⓤ

Ready or not, HERE I COME.
█████████████

Thugii looked at the two heading through the door and ask if he wanted to help. He had nothing better to do at the moment, plus he was excited about the TV getting sent to their room. He picked the right roommates, but he didn't quite sure what she ment by 'figure something out' because he was a guy. But he may find out sooner or later. Thugii stood up and stretched, walking towards the door. "I'll help you girls." He said in a flirty kind of voice. "I hope you have food too."

█████████████

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces