Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Buh bye!))
Halle began to fool with the lock, and see if it could actually lock; she could pick locks easily enough, but lock them with no key? Well, her attempt seemed to work.

"This had better keep anyone out. I can't exactly fly out the window." she said, scoweling, and taking her heavy jacket off. She was SUPPOSED to be at her flying lessons now, but no.

"EVERYTHING always has to go wrong for me. And I don't even have any phone service in here..." she said, after checking her small cell phone. "And it's dark. Just typical."
Ari sat quietly at a desk, patiently waiting for the lights to stop flickering. She appeared to be calm, but inside she was scared, no doubt. However, she thought it best to sit tight and wait for someone else to be with during this time. It didn't seem normal, but she had to keep her wits about her.
Finally getting tired of just waiting for possibly nothing, she stood up, slapping her palms on the desk. She walked cautiously to the door and peered out the window. She had to stand on her tiptoes to do it, being quite short.

She turned and dug in her pockets until she found her keychain with the small flashlight on it. She gently turned the doorknob and walked out, pushing the switch to the on position on her flashlight. The light came on and was a welcoming warmth to her bones, despite the fact that the air around her seemed chill.

She breathed, "Hello?"
((Well, I g2g... I'll be back... Umm, some other time! Buh bye!))
((Me too. Bye all. blaugh ))
[[Is this still going on? I didn't even get a chance to post yet. crying ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas