Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Bunny

User Image
User Image

He was so blinded by his irritation with his big brother that he nearly ran over Tristan as the boy stepped right in his path, lucky enough to have stopped on a dime before he bumped right into him. Kind of a touchy-feely guy, wasn't he? Eh, at least he was charming rather than creepy. Figures that he would just get done with his brother telling him that he needed to go out on campus to make some friends and these two just sort of popped up. As Tristan let go of his hands they sort of fell back to his sides, quiet still as he looked between the two boys. Tristan, he repeated for the memory, Cian. Far as he knew, he'd never seen these two before. Maybe they were gifted students?

"Lewellyn," he finally said with a short smile. "And thank you." That was for saying that his eyes were beautiful. Though he thought they paled in comparison to his friend Cian's hair, which was really a brilliant blue and suited his paler skin quite beautifully. "Don't know if I can compete with Cian," the brunette shrugged, a little wider of a smile tugging at his lips as he gave him a quick once over, which he hadn't been able to do to either of them when they first appeared. "Our babies would probably be completely blue." Just sayin'.

Casually he crossed his arms over his chest, shifting on his feet to slouch to the side a little. "What're you guys up to? I'm bored." Well, he was. He was chased out of his brother's place and had nowhere to go and no one to see.

{ Campus } { Tristan & Cian } { Curious/Bored } { Wearing }

JaxBriar's Waifu

Angelic Fairy

~TIME SKIP~

All the boys are now in their dorms
Teachers are in the staff lounge to meet and greet each other
The current time is now 3:30 PM and the feast will begin in and hour and a half
The students are not allowed in the halls at the current time, now is to be spent getting to know your roommate along with unpacking.

Have fun~!

JaxBriar's Waifu

Angelic Fairy

User Image
H i r o m i x K i n g s l e y

- - - -x THExQ U I E TxONE

There's nothing to cry for
Nothing to cry for

tab In the end, Hiromi had chickened out from bothering the other and had joined his brother in the first dorm for a little while, listening to him read Alice In Wonderland while he napped on his chest. Ah yes, brotherly love. Unfortunately, they wouldn't get much more time together like this due to having separate dorms this year that would force each other out of the wrong room, so Hiromi was going to get as much time as he could with his older twin sibling and milk it whenever he can, he hated to be separated from him for too long.

tab So after falling asleep cuddling with his brother, an school announcement was broadcast about all the students getting to their dorms, it had surprised them greatly and Hiromi had unhappily left his brother's side, giving his nose a little peck of affection, and sluggishly left the room half asleep. He had no idea who was going- No wait, yes he did. He had heard it earlier when he was outside watching the students come in! Yes yes! That really tall one! Tristan was his name if Hiromi remembered correctly.

tab A little more excited and away now, he carefully came into the dorm to find his not-much-of-a-mystery roommate sitting on the bed on a cellular device. One similar to the one his brother owned. Since Hiromi wasn't one to talk or socialize, his brother had a phone for the both of them and since they were inseparable most of the time, it worked out rather well.

tab So, wanting to actually face to face meet with this Tristan guy, Hiromi carefully sat next to him on the bed, which almost didn't shift at all due to being so light, and watched him on his phone for a moment before he gave his sleeve a tug and looking up at him. The first question would be, of course, what his name was. Hiromi, for some reason, had flashcards ready in his pocket for answers, he really didn't like using his voice for speech, just for singing.

All I've got is a b a r r i c a d e

User Image

Scenarios c o n t r o l l e d xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxEmotions o u t f l o wxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxNow my lips s oxc o l d
XXXXXXXXUser Image

- - - -x THExF U NxONE xxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxxxxx

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX A o i | K i n g s l e y

C’mon, c’mon, with everything falling down around me
I’d like to believe in all the possibilities

Aoi grinned when his brother kissed his nose, still half asleep."Oh, Hiromi-chan..." he mumbled and fell back asleep.

He woke up a little while later and looked around, not really noticing his roomate.He sat on his bed, unpacking his things, not really paying attention to anything around him, besides his colorful sweaters and jeans and leggings."Oh, I forgot about this sweater!" he grinned and hugged a pink sweater with a bear on it tightly."I'll wear this soon!" he chuckled, then went back to unpacking.

C’mon, c’mon, with everything falling down around me
      I’d like to believe in all the possibilities

Try not to mistake what you have with what you hate

Kawaii Man-Lover

9,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
XXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXX[User ImageXXXXXXXX[User Image
т я ι s т α и • ℓ α z α я є

Gifted and cursed with photographic memory

Out Of Cookies N/AWho I'm With CianOutfit Outfit

User Image
User Image
User Image
After chatting with both Cian and Lew, the announcement to stay in your dorm was issued. Before he left he gave Lew his number and told him to text him any time. He then ran to the dorm, running into the door with the number two on it. He entered the room before his roommate, he wondered what kind of guy he'd be like. Tristan got along with most people, so he wasn't concerned about getting along with the guy. The only people Tristan couldn't get along with, where those cranky types who where going to hate him no matter what kind of guy he was. He just wanted to punch people like that and ask them what their problem was.

Sighing he sat down on his bed, pulling out his phone. He fell back on his bed, putting his head on the pillow. He then rolled to his side,his thumbs moving incredibly fast, tapping letters on his phone as he sent text after text after text. Tristan didn't really have any personal items in the room. He had the texts books he need to "Study" for school this year. He also had all his clothes in his drawers, folded nicely and organized well. He had a nice size tv for the room and a small karaoke machine. He also had a nice new black laptop, with stickers form the game fallout on it.

To:Cian
Hey beautiful <3
After the feast I'm going to have a little karaoke party to kick off the new year!
Invite your roommate and lets party!

To: Eric
Hey Eric!
After the feast I'm going to have a little karaoke party to kick off the new year!
Bring Toshi with you <3
If he wont come tell him I'll drag him by force >: D

To:Lew
Hey Blue eyes <3
Bring your roommate!

To:Everyone
Anyone know the guys in dorm 4?
If so invite them to the party please : D

As he sent the last text his roommate walked in. The guy was like a little puppy, that's what Tristan felt anyway. He chuckled as he thought of the dark haired guy with little puppy ears and a cute wagging tail. The guy sat down next to him, Tristan was a little surprised. "How bold" He thought to himself. With a prince charming smile, Tristan put his phone back into his pocket. He then sat up, and sat right beside the guy, who was much tinier then Tristan himself. Though not many people where as big as the 6"6 giant Tristan was. "Hey I'm Tristan, a 3rd year. Let's get along." He said, his eyes cool and confident. He looked at him curiously, as brown eyes glittering with charm. "What's your name?" He asked curiously. The guy just held up a flash card though, he wondered if he was mute. He looked at the flash card, his whole faced confused. "So your name is iwojiu?" He asked with a big smile on his face. He knew the boy had the card upside down, he could't call himself a gifted if he didn't even notice such things. But he felt like teasing the guy for some reason. He looked like the type that's fun to tease. He slapped his fist on the palm of his hand, his expression showing he was having an epiphany. "Before I forget iwojiu, we're having a karaoke party tonight. After the feast." He said with a grin.

User Image

JaxBriar's Waifu

Angelic Fairy

User Image
H i r o m i x K i n g s l e y

- - - -x THExQ U I E TxONE

There's nothing to cry for
Nothing to cry for

tab Hiromi could already tell this gifted guy was rather popular, else he wouldn't be texting so many people at once. He adjusted the scar that was around his neck to better hide his face. That and it was a little chilly in the room. It was definitely going to be very interesting with a popular gifted in his room. Even earlier when he had first spotted him outside arriving at school he had seemed very lively, jumping from person to person with very enthusiastic actions. He reminded Hiromi greatly of his brother Aoi so it wouldn't be too difficult getting used to him.

tab So of course, he was going to ask for his name and Hiromi did just that, holding up the little flash card he had prepared and everything, still refusing to speak. Unfortunately he held it upsides down is it looked like it read iwojiu instead of hiromi. And Trsitan was not shy at all to point that out which caused the little guy to panic and quickly turn it right side him, his face almost beat read as h held the card even closer to Tristan showing his true name instead of the upside down version. How embarrassing!

tab Just then, Tristan brought up the karaoke idea and Hiromi immediately brightened up, giving him two thumbs up rather excitedly for someone like him and pointed to himself to make sure he was allowed to be a part of it. Which as a dumb question, really, he was sharing this dorm with this guy and he was throwing a party in the dorm and he seemed to be inviting everyone. Quickly, he realized something and pulled a pen out of his pocket, writing something else on the card as well.

tab tab tab tab Can my brother come as well? He's in the dorm next to us.

tab It would be a fun party without Aoi! And he really knew how to make things fun, Hiromi thought Tristan and Aoi would get along rather well. Or make the world explode from lots of talking. Either way, Hiromi just wanted to see everyone happy and enjoying themselves, people were the most fun to watch when they were doing exactly what they love to do!

All I've got is a b a r r i c a d e

User Image

Scenarios c o n t r o l l e d xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxEmotions o u t f l o wxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxNow my lips s oxc o l d

Jeering Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Ⓡ Ⓘ Ⓒ xⓈ Ⓣ Ⓐ Ⓝ Ⓓ Ⓔ Ⓡ

Looking down upon you, seeing through all your moves
Chance is for the taking, you're dancing to my own beat

User Image
                                                                      tab The sound of a sewing machine ticked on in an otherwise silent room as Eric worked on the curtain he had been thinking about earlier. However just he started to really get into the motions, a buzz in his shorts quickly startled him from his concentration and gave him quite a fright-- as demonstrated with a yelp. He leaned back in his chair as he checked the message with a frown. Standing up and stomping over to one of the farthest wall and banged a few times.

tab "I almost stabbed myself because of that message!! Not that it's really your fault per se.. But I'm mad so I'm going to blame you anyway!" Eric shouted through the wall before walking over to the over wall and doing the same motion to that one. "Greeting from dorm three to dorm four!! The folks in room two are having a little karaoke get together! You guys are invited as well!" Eric yelled once more, not at all shy about his voice.

tab He glanced over at Toshiro before turning his attention back to his phone to properly respond to the text.

"To: Tristan AKA needstobemeasuredguy
                                                                      What if IIIIII don't wanna go can I just send him in my stead? Haha :p
                                                                      No, but I don't think he'll want to go really, but I'll pass your threat along~ :1) (It's supposed to look like a face, with the 1 as the nose? I think it looks like one.)

tab "So, yeah, karaoke thing. I was told to tell you to come so basically you have the choice of just going, hiding some where far away, or Tristan's going to come find you." He in a very sing-song way as he came back over to sit at his sewing machine, this time tossing aside the curtain to work on something very different that he didn't even turn his machine on to do as. He collected the little scraps of fabric and started to sew by hand. He grabbed a some stuffing from under his bed as he completed one. Calling out to his roommate he held up was appeared to be a small cell phone charm in, albeit not as detailed by any means, of Toshiro's face.

tab "Again, welcome to the academy."

Causing so much trouble, see my mischief double
                                  C'mon, boy, you gotta admit that I do it in style
                                  From one to a hundred, I'll take whatever's there!

Current outfit: x

Jeering Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image

(●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●)
═══════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxE X P E R I E N C E ~ a name given to our past mistakes

User Image

tab Nova looked around the lounge, rather excited to meet everyone since he was a recent college grad and this would be his first year teaching. In his head he repeating his introductions: "Hello, I'm Nova Escatta, I'm the new music theory teacher, please do treat me well." Wait... was that too formal? He didn't want to come off as too much of a stiff, but he didn't want to be a complete door mat either. Ahhh, this was so extremely unsettling. His heart pounded. It couldn't be that difficult, they were just teaching after all and contrary to the common belief, they weren't out to eat people's souls... At least Nova knew that wasn't the kind of teacher he was.

tab He adjusted his clothes, which consisted of a white vest with a brown with caramel stripes undershirt and a tie and plain slacks. Nova was an adult. A sociable adult even! But this was his first day of a new job or a whole new career... Situation called for him to be a little nervous, but perhaps... not this much, huh? He took on long breath as he waited for more teachers to arrive.

Romantic Trash

User Image
      cιan locнlan o'ranѕoм
      tab tab tab ✥тнe тalenтed rυnner

"Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes.
Don't resist them, that only creates sorrow.
Let reality be reality.
Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━
            Aside from the track and field club, and those who he got along with, two more were added to the list of new friends. Tristan and Lewellyn. Even though he didn’t enjoy being lied to, Tristan was a rather amusing with his attraction with parts of people such as his hair and Lewellyn’s eyes. Lew was enjoyable too even though they only talked for a little. But beside them, there might possibly be a new addition to his handful of friends, well that’s if he would want to be friends. Once the announcement was finished, Cian gave a rather disappointing sigh, since he never got the chance to go running. As he was walking to his room, he saw a dark haired boy walk out. Curiosity crossed his mind, but it was somewhat cleared when he opened the door, finding another boy asleep. ‘Not even going to question it. I don’t even want to know.’ he thought.

Very quietly, he walked over to the free bed and sat down his things, rubbing his face. Unpacking was always such a drag. Slowly, clothes, books, and other items were emptied out from his duffel bag and laid out neatly on his bed before putting them in the dresser since he didn’t know how loud it would be and it would be rude to wake up his sleeping roommate. Though that didn’t matter anymore since shortly after the boy was up and unpacking as well. Cian placed all his clothes neatly in the drawers, making sure it was all grouped together; socks and underwear, shirts and undershirts, pants and shorts. As for the small closet, he hung up his nice dress clothes and jackets, and placed his shoes on the ground. All his accessories were laid on top of his dresser along with his books.

When he was all finished, he shoved the duffle bag under the bed and then pulled out his phone since a while ago he felt it buzz. One side of his lips raised and he read the text over a few times, a little speechless when reading ‘Hey beautiful.’ A karaoke party? He wasn’t to sure about that. Not much of a singer, or a party person. But maybe it will be fun? His thumbs lifted to the keys and he wrote a reply:

tab I might go, but I’m not one for parties.
            tab I’m not really even wanting to go to this feast.
            tab Thank you for inviting me

Cian shoved the phone back into his pocket and looked up to his roommate who seemed to either be ignoring and just not paying much attention to his presence. With a very soft sigh, Cian walked over with his arms crossed and a friendly smile. “Um, howya. Ya must have been rather knackered.” he spoke, raising his hand to the boy. “I’m Cian O’Ransom, your roommate. It’s nice to meet ya.”

Where:Dorms
With: His roommate
Wearing:This
Feeling: Tired, Calm
OOC:
Le voleur dombre

xx Will of Abyss xx

Kawaii Man-Lover

9,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
т я ι s т α и • ℓ α z α я є

Gifted and cursed with photographic memory

Out Of Cookies N/AWho I'm With CianOutfit Outfit

User Image
User Image
User Image
He laughed as Mi, who's nickname for him, fumbled with the flash card. The boys cheeks where a cute red, though Tristan could barely see them since the guy had his face buried in his scarf. Reaching his long and thick fingers towards Mi's face, he gently lifted up the boys chin. "No need to be shy around me. Besides your to cute to be hiding your face." He said, a kind smile across his thin lips. When the boy pointed to himself, almost asking if he could come to, Tristan couldn't stop laughing. He doubled over, covering his face with his huge hand. "Yes you can come Mi! Though I guess Karaoke wont be any fun for you." He said, straightening back up. He ran his sleeve over his eyes, soaking up all the tears he had produced from laughing. He wondered if Mi would really have fun at a karaoke party. Though if he wasn't Tristan would think of something to entertain him. He watched as Mi wtore out another card, asking if his brother could come. Smiling, he nodded. "I sent a text to Cian who also lives in that room to invite his roommate, so he should get the invite. So he's already invited." He said, giving Mi a big thumbs up.

Ou of no where the wall began to make a terrible thumping noise. It wasn't until he heard Eric's voice that he started to laugh. He got up off the bed, where he was sitting the bed puffed up to it's original state. Tristan may not look it, but he was at least 190lbs with his height and muscle mass. He lifted his arm up over his head, leaning against the wall, He crossed his legs and chuckle slightly to himself. "Hey now don't be blaming me for your clumsiness. Don't be so angry honey." He said in a sweet voice. He laughed the whole time. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, and he pulled it out to see he had replies. He immediately began to reply back, a grin on his face.

To:Cian
You better show up Cian!
I'll hunt you down and drag you if I have to.
You can't hide, I know every nook and cranny of this school >: D

To: Eric
You can measure me at the party <3
I'll strip to my boxers if you need me to ;D
I know you want to come, you're a fun guy, I can tell.
Haha Idk about that 1 thing but what ever makes you happy~

He sighed as he slid his phone back into his pocket. He let his arms fall to his side, as he walked back to Mi. He stood in front of him, towering over him. "That was Eric. He's coming to the party. He's a loud guy with beautiful flowing hair that would make even the most gorgeous girl weep in defeat." He said laughing. "He's a talent like you, so you might see him. On that note what is your talent? I'm a gifted, my specialty is languages." He said curiously. He hadn't mentioned to anyone so far bout his photographic memory, he probably wouldn't unless it came up. People began to notice the more they talked to him, since his memory was just spot on 100% of the time.

User Image

Kawaii Man-Lover

9,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
Z A C H A R I A H • O ' D E L L

Want to see a magic trick

Out Of Cake N/AWho I'm With NovaOutfit Outfit

User Image
User Image
Stephans little girl was absolutely adorable. Zach liked children, but he had no desire to have any himself. He'd prefer to be a fun uncle, though he had no siblings so that would never happen. Alex on the other hand had something people would call a relaxing summer vacation. Zach felt that was just as dull as it got. They continued to talk until the announcement for all the students to return to their dorms. This meant they would be heading to the lounge to talk about boring teacher things.

Zach entered the lounge, like some kind of zombie. His shoulders where slump, his hair was messy, and it looked like someone had just ripped his soul out of his body. He dreaded these kinds of things. He liked to just show up for class, get some kids to do some work, then go do what ever. This wasn't his first year teaching, and the students did learn under him. He was actually strict, and tended to yell at the students more then you'd think. But a lot of the students couldn't take him seriously, so they didn't think of him as strict.

He walked over to the new guy, putting his hand on his shoulder. He looked up at him, his eyes tired. "Hey do you have a smoke?" He asked in a defeated voice. He didn't feel like talking to the other teachers about lectures and students. He had just quit smoking, though he quit smoking before and returned to it. He slid his hands into his pockets. Inside his pocket was a little baggie filled with a certain chemical. He coat his left thump, pointer finger, and middle finger tips in the chemical. He then held his hand in front of the new guys face, but far enough away that his little trick wouldn't hurt him. "I don't need a ;light though." He said snapping his fingers. As he snapped his fingers, a spark was produced by the snapping, as well as a small bang sound. He looked a little more lively as he laughed, wiping his fingers on his pants. "But I really do need a smoke." He said. The other teachers knew him as the magician, since he was always up to some kind of magic trick.
User Image

Jeering Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Ⓡ Ⓘ Ⓒ xⓈ Ⓣ Ⓐ Ⓝ Ⓓ Ⓔ Ⓡ

Looking down upon you, seeing through all your moves
Chance is for the taking, you're dancing to my own beat

User Image
                                                                      tab tab Tossing the charm over towards Toshiro, he soon heard a return call from Tristan from the other side of the room. Not bothering to get up this time, he yelled back. "I'm not angry! I'm just unhappy, like the first part of your name! Pretty sure that's what Triste means in french! Your being is unhapp-- pftahahahakekehe," his jeer was cut short by a spew of less than graceful laughter as he found his insult being a little too ridiculous. However, laughing so much did cause him to actually p***k himself this time. He let out another painful sound before he quickly reached into his desk for some bandaids.

To: Tristan
                                                                      Now you've done. I stabbed myself making your stupid welcome to the new year gift! :<
                                                                      You don't deserve it. You do not deserve my kindness, nor my presence.
                                                                      But I will grace you with it, since I truly am such a kind, very kind, soul~ ;p

Causing so much trouble, see my mischief double
                                  C'mon, boy, you gotta admit that I do it in style
                                  From one to a hundred, I'll take whatever's there!

Current outfit: x

Jeering Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

User Image

(●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●)
═══════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxE X P E R I E N C E ~ a name given to our past mistakes

User Image

tab Huh... What... Wait.... A person, a person. Things were moving way to quickly for him. This had not been rehearsed!! "Ah, no sorry I don't smoke. For people who sing it's not a very good habit." He said, actually appearing quite calm and reserved. His eyes lit up a bit at the trick. "Wow.... That's really cool.. How's it done?" Nova asked inquisitively. it would be quite nice to hear how such tricks work; he had never been good at such things. He tensed up once more as he realized he had yet to introduce himself by name or class.

tab "I'm music--" wrong. "I'm Nova Escatta, I'm the new music theory teacher here! Please nice to meet you.... I mean Nice to meet well! Ugh...." wrong again. "I'm am very sorry please treat me well."

tab So far that was the single most stressful and embarrassing thing he'd done in a long time. He could only hope that throughout the night and school year he could redeem himself. Nova Nervously tugged at his tie. For a man over six feet, he certainly was shaking like a child with stage fright. "So, care to tell me your name?"

Benevolent Gekko

Aifuun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

ஐToshiro Nagaskiஐ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toshiro closed his book and stared at Eric, amused. Death by text? An interesting concept really, the thought made him want to laugh in a twisted sort of way. He startled back at the invite.. or rather the threat. He toyed around with the thought of hiding out somewhere secluded but decided that he would probably fail due to his lack of knowledge of the school's grounds. He sighed, resigned to his fate "You can tell Tristan that he doesn't need to waste time, I don't need to be physically forced." he scoffed, placing his book on his makeshift self and grabbing some clothes before heading to the bathroom.

Toshiro was done with his shower relatively quickly and changed into a simple black button down with some slacks, not really putting much of an effort into his looks. If someone disliked him for it, so be it. Not everyone in the world was going to like him anyways.

He caught the cellphone charm with ease and actually chuckled at the detail- cute. He offered a sincere smile and a thank you for the effort. He turned away only to jump back slightly when Eric yelped rather loudly, "Do you need any help?" he asked as he saw the bit of blood, worried.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff