Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rae grinned. "Oo nice." He bent down an patted Seths head as he was a wolf. Then stood up and looked down the street and started walking kinda swishing his hips abit and looked back with his eyes and turning his head abit. "Comming along wolf boy?" He stuck his toung out playfully and teasingly. ((XD))

Dapper Gekko

Mephisto shook his head,"You blush way too easily...."
Kao blushed and looked to Mephisto. "Well its not my fault!" He looked away with his arms crossed.

Dapper Gekko

"Heh, if you say so,"Mephisto smirked.
((Your character is up smile ))

Kao took a couple more bites and he looked to the side as his eyes flickered to red once more. He mumbled to himself.

Dapper Gekko

((lolz XD ok. I'll post for him once I figure out how to bring him in XD))

Mephisto smirked back at him. He had seen the flash of red in his eyes.
Kao rolled his eyes stubbornly abit, his eys back to normal then fhash red again then completely gone. He then closed his eyes and put his hand on his forehead feeling abit sick. "Hrm..."He mumbled something.

Dapper Gekko

"You alright?"Mephisto asked,"Or is your evil side trying to come out?"

((starting tomorrow I might not be on for almost 3 weeks. Going on vacation :3 lolz though if by chance I DO get internet when I'm going, I'll be sure to get on XD ))
((Oh wow alright))
Kao looked to Mephisto with a brow raised."What?" He seemed to not know of his eyes changing and his personality getting bitchy.

Dapper Gekko

Mephisto looked at him,"You....don't know?"
Kao tilted his head. "Noo I don't..."

Dapper Gekko

"Oookay then......"Mephisto said, going to take a bite of his food when he stopped cold. He looked towards there door where a young man wearing a white shirt and blue jeans stood looking back at Mephisto,"No way...."
Nao looked to him comfuised. "What?" He started to look around.

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ahroun yawned and stretched in bed. "Mmmnnn, I don't want to get up" He groaned as he forced his head under the pillow. The light from outside piercing through the curtains. "Ugh, I have to get to the school, before my tuition goes to waste."
He slowly got up and looked around for his trademark ripped jeans and his orange T-shirt. Finding them he slipped them on before going to the freezer to pull out a creamsicle. He surveyed his small cramped studio apartment and decided it was best to just go. "Well here's to a new life" He added as he raised the ice cream in the air about eye level before biting into it. Slowly he turned and walked out of the apartment locking it up behind him.

Dapper Gekko

"That man at the window over there,"He said, still looking at the man,"I know him."

((lolz this might be my last time posting tonight for a few days or so lolz see you!! ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff