Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

Simple folks never sense the devil's presence...

User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´==== ☠ ====`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

"Pizza, subs, cheese steaks, Chinese,"Mephisto started to list off.

User Image

Not even when his hands are on their throats...
Kao thought for a minuet. "Hmm they all sound good so far."

Dapper Gekko

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

User Image

"Well, choose one,"He shrugged,"I'm good for whatever...."

User Image

"Hmmmm how bout chinese?" He asked looking up at Mephisto.
User Image

User Image
User Image

((Sorry I had been gone for so long. my computer crashed on me))
• "I'm sorry but I'm not home at the -" Takuto lowered his phone and swore softly to himself. Why wasn't grandma picking up. He needed to warn her! He sighed and cautiously made his way across town. Now that he no longer had his bike. It would take longer for him to make it back home and that would be difficult with so many men looking for him. He found himself at the city park and sat down on a nearby bench. He was tired and was growing a little hungry by the second...not to mention that his heart was racing. He was paranoid. He was beginning to regret not sticking with that other man from before but because of his stupid pride he had to look all cool and walk away. He even said...that.... "Damn it" He gave a low sigh and rubbed his temple. But his troubles were only beginning...

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Nheira grinned and watched from afar. He chuckled softly to himself liking his lips withs his pointed-like toung. (Its fine ^^ haha smile )

Dapper Gekko

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

User Image

"Alright, Chinese it is,"Mephisto said, heading in the direction of the restaurant.

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

• Takuto gave a heavy sigh and after a minute or two he stood and started off but that wasn't before he heard rustling coming from a nearby bush. He edged towards it, his fists held up in case it was one of those crazy henchmen that was out to get him but his muscles quickly relaxed when a small kitten emerged into the light, greeting him with a soft meow. "Oh its just a cat..." He knelt down and petted it softly. "But why are you out here all by yourself, shouldn't you be with your mom?" The kitten batted at his finers with its paws and Takuto couldn't help but chuckle a little. He picked up the kitten and walked on. Little did he know that a guy with a scar across the bridge of his nose was watching and was now talking through a cell. This is where Takuto's problems woulds start to grow remendously.

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
kodaxcriss
Xx_CookieEater88_xX
User Image
Seth smiled and nodded to Rae. He paid for the red velet cake and handed it to Rae."Here you go." He smiled and sighed He sounded like a waiter at the cafe. He took another bite out of his cake.

Ya still there? Idk if I answered your last post did I?

i dont think you did xP
Kao nodded. "Alright..." He walked beside Mephisto with a kinda confuised face, yet shy.

Rae smiled at Seth. "Why thank you." He smiled at Seth then ate the cake with a smile. When he was finished he grinned and flipped his hair abit to the side and looked to Seth with his purple eyes. "Well that was delicious," he stuck his toung out. "So what now?" He smiled abit

Nheira watched from the shadows only to have his glowing red eyes show from the darkness. He stood by the walls and fallowed the boy, still in his demonic form. And if he were to be caught he'd turn human.
Kao nodded. "Alright..." He walked beside Mephisto with a kinda confuised face, yet shy.

Rae smiled at Seth. "Why thank you." He smiled at Seth then ate the cake with a smile. When he was finished he grinned and flipped his hair abit to the side and looked to Seth with his purple eyes. "Well that was delicious," he stuck his toung out. "So what now?" He smiled abit

Nheira watched from the shadows only to have his glowing red eyes show from the darkness. He stood by the walls and fallowed the boy, still in his demonic form. And if he were to be caught he'd turn human.

Dapper Gekko

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

User Image

Mephisto yawned slightly when they arrived. There didn't seem to be many people there. Mephisto held the door open for the boy, then walked inside,"So what do you want?"

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

• Takuto made it towads the edge of town without being seen but he only had a block or two to go before he'd reach home. However his phone began to vibrate and his face brightened to see that it was his grandmother. Thank goodness. He answered the phone and hid in a nearby telephone booth. "Grandma, are you there?" There was silence for a moment but finally the familiar sound of his grandmothers voice filled his ear. "Takuto, is that you? Are you alright?" Takuto smiled to himself as he continued to nestle the small kitten in his arms. "I'm fine grandma. Listen...about my father..." He was immediately interrupted. "Yes honey...I know...but...you......need to get home soon..." Takuto's eyebrows furrowed. Something wasn't right. He wasn't sure but there seemed to be a hint of fear in the old woman's voice. His heart immediately sank as he heard deep voices in the background. He swallowed and tried to calm his voice as he spoke. "Sorry grandma....I'm..not coming home but don worry.." He lowered his voice and in a reassuring voice he stated, "everything is going to be alright..." He quickly hung up and light banged his head against the glass wall. Great now he couldn't go home.... He was...at a loss... If he stayed out here any longer he would eventually be found by his father's henchmen.

((Hahaha right as I read this I heard a neighbor hood kid say come here I won't hurt you. Then I hear another kid say ow in the most dumbest way and the other kid were even now I wonder what happend :/))"Hmmm." He looked at the noodles and then some rice and chiken. "Oooo those look good!" his eyes got wide slightly almost like a kid at disneyland in the stores. ((It was insane when I went litteraly these kids were flying from many areas leaving me to go OMG and end up in the princess area with all the tutus like wth?! OOO tutus XD no jk but I had my dad put a tiara on with minny mouse ears XD it was epic but he yelled at me afterward. -_- okay anyway yeah basicly Kao was like surprised )) ^^

Dapper Gekko

((XD ))

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

User Image

"Alright...an order of that...and some lo mein and fried rice for me...also, fried cream cheese wontons....."He told the cashier.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff