Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kao squinted looking into the school area and walked along the side of the building roof. He ended up slipping and falling down the building. Crashing into a near by tree he caught himself ending up cutting his arm abit. "Tch!" He gritt his teeth and swung off the tree and walked around the campus.

Dapper Gekko

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

Simple folks never sense the devil's presence...

User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´==== ☠ ====`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Mephisto looked up when he heard the sounds of someone crashing. He turned his eyes to the tree where the sound originated he spotted a young man walking off. Smirking, Mephisto caught up with the boy,"Pretty boring out here, huh?"He asked.

User Image

Not even when his hands are on their throats...
Kao turned startled. "Huh?!" He looked to Mephisto shocked. "Uh yeah I guess...Wait you can see me?" His wings twitched abit and his face was a light soft pink.

Dapper Gekko

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

User Image

"Why wouldn't I be able to see you?"Mephisto questioned the boy,"You seem pretty opaque to me...."

User Image

Kao looked down with a dark red face. "I-uh...Im a shinigami and I am normaly non seen. You dont seem to be pure human then." He looked to him with a lighter shade of pink.

Dapper Gekko

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

User Image

"Not in the least...."Mephisto said, then smirked a bit,"A shinigami? I wonder....Do YOU have a soul?"

User Image

Kao thought for a minuet. "Why's it matter?" he backed up and said cautiously yet he didnt want to leave.

Dapper Gekko

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

User Image

"Because it could change things drastically,"Mephisto smirked at him,"For example...I could just leave you here alone and never see you again....Or I could stalk you all throughout time..."

User Image

Nao blushed and looked down and thought to himself. 'Should I be running?' He ended up walking back to far and triping into a bush.

Dapper Gekko

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

User Image

"By that reaction, I'm going to assume that you have a soul,"Mephisto smirked,"In which case, it would be very interesting to take your soul from you.."

User Image

Nao gritt his teeth. "Why do you want my soal!?" He asked but was still sitting in the bush. He didnt seem like an average shinigami of course.

Dapper Gekko

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

User Image

"Now what would be the fun in telling you that?"Mephisto asked,"Sorry but for now, I'll keep my thoughts to myself....."He said, but studied the boy. Perhaps he should mark him, that way he'd always know where his little prey was.

User Image

Kao got up but lost ballance and fell forward. Blushing he looked up and pushed himself away from Mephisto.

Dapper Gekko

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

User Image

Mephisto suddenly took a firm hold on Kao's arm,"Ah ah ah, no no. You're going to stay put like a good little boy,"He smirked,"I'm going to mark you."

User Image

Kao blushed with eyes widened. He tried wiggle his way out of his gripp. "W-what? Mark? What do you mean?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff