Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh well hmmm idk how to word it other than scrambled ^^ I don't really no how to sum it up DX but other than I need more characters DX

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Seth raised his eyebrows and shruged "Sure I don't have to be anywhere right now." He smiled and played with his hair.
Rae grinned. "Then wanna join me back at the shrine?" He winked getting off the little chair he was on and pat down his kimono that was going up abit. His legs looked those of a women. He grinned abit.

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Seth grinned but he hardly knew Rae he wasn't just use him "Sorry Rae but I don't want to use you like that." He wrote down a number and gave it to Rae. He smiled to Rae "Call me whenever ok?"
User Image

User Image
User Image

• Mr. Wanashi's class was completely unbearable and dull as the lessons carried on and Takuto found himself slowly drowning into his own world. As time went on, it was sound of the school bell that had snapped the young rebel from his thoughts. He quickly grabbed his belongings and made his way out the door without giving the teacher a single glance. See the thing with teachers is. If you dont look them in the eye then they are less likely to call you out to stay after class to hear more lecturing and Takuto had heard enough of that.

The dark-haired boy ventured down the hall and towards his locker, turning the dial on his lock as he played with his ponytail. What were the numbers again? 25...30.....42... was that it? Click. A small smile touched his lips as he tugged the lock away opened the locker door. "Takuto-san!" The rebel looked over his shoulder to see Akira Matsumune walking towards him. He was one of the smartest kids in school and had exceptionally high grades. Alot was expected of him which led to the question as how these two even became friends, let alone acquaintences. Takuto had only known the boy for a year however and had yet to truly open up to Akira, including telling him anything about his life. "Ah, Akira-san....." He turned to face his friend and smirked. "How'd you know I would be in school today?" The brown-haired boy adjusted his glasses and shrugged his shoulders. "I have connections...." Takuto nodded in response and turned towards his locker once more. "Well you need to tell your 'connections' to mind their own business..." He pulled a few textbooks from his bag and roughly threw them inside. "Oh yeah, that reminds me. Did you watch the news last night?" Takuto peeked from the corner of his eye as he reached in his bag once more. "iie~(No), I don't favor the news. Its nothing but a load of lies and other bullshit..." Akira leaned on the lockers beside Takuto and smiled. "Really? Well then what I am about to tell you may be nothing but bull as well...." The rebel looked at Akira as he pulled out another textbook. It was amazing that he could carry so many in that little bag.

"Some guy named James Harrington is said to have broken out of prison just the other night, they say he's dangerous. Everyone in town is freaking out about this." Akira looked away as he folded his arms behind his head. "My mom has been calling me nonstop, its a little annoying but you don't seriously think this guy is that dangerous do you?" No answer. "Takuto-san?" Akira looked to see an almost distressed look on the rebel's face and was completely taken back. The boy actually looked....frightened. "T-Takuto-san?" The rebel slammed his locker and immediately took off down the hall. "Ah! Takut...." Akira scratched his head. "Well, I guess the guy really is that dangerous. Even Takuto seems to be scared of the him..."

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Rae made a :/ kinda face and watched Seth leave. he spoke in an angry tone in his head. 'Im not a freaken hooker!! -3- Pluss I probly would get to shy...' Rae was the kind of person that only liked to tease other than anything else. He pouted abit then looked to his light turqouis phone with little key chains on it. "Hmph." He snorted abit.

Nheira floated from above looking at the many students loosing track of people. He then set foot on the floor And he discuised himself as a teacher looking at the many students. But he was headed to the dorms.

Dapper Gekko

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

Simple folks never sense the devil's presence...

User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´==== ☠ ====`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Mephisto watched the boy leave but made no attempt to follow him. He was starting to wonder if he should really have marked the boy...

User Image

Not even when his hands are on their throats...
Once Kao regaind what was going on he got up and tried to wander back to the dorm. As failing on foot. He turned into his shinigami form and took off in the sky. He ended up making a crash landing into the room. He fell on his face and scraped ip. "Tch!?" He put his hand to his cheek. The remembered Mephisto for a strange reason. 'Why did he bring me there?' He thought then walked into the bathroom to patch up his wounds. Since he was part human he was just like a fallen angel.

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Seth yelled back to Rae "I never Said you were" He smiled as he walked away. Hmm...I hope he calls me soon he was cute...He giggled at himself and smiled.
Rae turned to Seth. "Well ya never know!" He made a -3- kinda face. He then looked to his phone looking at the time. And gasp. "Ahh! Dammit!" He ran back to the shrine his kimono raising and showing his butt but he didnt care.

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Seth smiled and turned around. He saw Rae running and saw his butt. Seth turned around fast and blushed red. He started to giggle and laugh but he thought it was cute.
Rae triped abit and swiftly jumped on a sideways flag pole and jumped onto the roof. He then vanished into the woods and to the shrine. He then walked up to the shrine checking his phone and walked inside the house next to it. It was traditional but to look inside it looked like you stepped in a little kids room. The walls were white and looked like a normal house but judged by the outside it would throw anyone off. The floor was filled with little many toys in his room mostly plush toys he got from festivals as a kid just never wanted to throw them away. Shelves on the wall held plush doll trinkits of many sorts. He had his bed on the floor and ploped on it still checking his phone. Then looking to the number Seth gave him.

Dapper Gekko

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

Simple folks never sense the devil's presence...

User Image

Mephisto sighed when the boy left,"Well.......nothing to do....."He sighed, then went over to a TV and a VHS player. Quietly, he popped in The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

User Image

Not even when his hands are on their throats...
User Image

User Image
User Image

• Takuto made a beeline for the front entrance. At the moment, he didn't care if he got in trouble but he desperately needed to confirm something. How come he had not known about this? And surely the old lady would have said something at least. Once outside, the young rebel looked around him frantically before fishing through his pants pocket for his cell. He thumbed his home phone number and pressed it to his ear as he settled himself upon the front steps. He began to mess with his ponytail as the dial tone began to ring through his ears. "Come on...come on old lady pick up.....pick up!"

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Kao looked at his landing wounds and sighed then got embaressed when he remembered his apology. 'Why did I appologize anyway?' He made a -.- face and layed in his bed accidentaly laying on his bad cheek he flinched. "Ah!?" He moand abit. "Eh heh..." TT^TT He made a face of that sort.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff