Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Seth smiled and started to giggle "Aren't we all?" He looked to the floor then to his feet.

Dapper Gekko

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

Simple folks never sense the devil's presence...

User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´==== ☠ ====`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Mephisto rolled his eyes,"You were doing what you thought was right..."He sighed,"You're supposed to stick up for yourself, right?"

User Image

Not even when his hands are on their throats...
Rae giggled abit. "Haha. Soo you busy or what?" He looked abit flirty. He sat on a random high chair and crossed his legs looking more of a tease.

Kao blinked for a second and looked down. "Yeah I guess. But...still" he looked down abit sad but his tears not as bad falling.

Dapper Gekko

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

User Image

Mephisto yawned,"Well...I'm bored......."He sighed.

User Image

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Seth smiled and raised his eyebrow "Nope I just got off my boring job" He stuck out his tounge thinking of they cafe shop. He looked at Rae and smiled.
Rae grinned. "Well would you like to go some were candy boy?" He winked then stuck his toung out.
Kao looked to the floor then walked back outside mumbling to himself.

Dapper Gekko

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

User Image

Mephisto looked at the boy,"What?"he asked him,"You have somewhere to be?"

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"Oh my word!" A lady moved quickly out of the way as a young boy on a bicycle came racing through the sidewalk, he barely even warned anyone to get out of the way, seeing as if they got hit, it would be their fault for not looking where they were going, not his. The anonymous boy, mostly known as Takuto Maiyazu, began to pedal fast and managed to steal a glance down at his wristwatch. He couldn't believe he had overslept but then again, it wasn't like he cared or anything but the last thing he wanted to hear was Mr. Wanashi's long lectures on school etiquette and all that other boring crap. "Damn it!" He swore and wielded to the left as he skidded his bike to a complete stop. A red light. He sighed and relaxed on the seat of his bike as his bright blue eyes watched the cars fly by. Things would be much more easier if he had a motorcycle. Currently, he was saving up for one and hoped to get one soon. However he also need a license and that required taking a test. How bothersome... He began to mess with his bangs, twirling the strands between his fingers before blowing it from his eyes. He then leaned forward, placing one elbow on the handlebar and resting his chin in the palm of his hand. Today was going to be a long day...

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Kao looked down. "No..." He looked to the side and sounded abit sad.

Nehira hid in the shadows watching the mear humans roam. Watching students run to classes and jobs. He smirked. "Hm." A big grinn placed on his face.

Dapper Gekko

ӍѮφђῗʂȶѳϸңɨʆəϛ

User Image

"right...well..,I'm gonna hit a movie or something,"Mephisto said, standing and stretching.

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

• Name, Takuto Maiyazu. Age, eighteen years old and currently a student. Takuto lived with his grandmother considering that his mother had disappeared and his father was now in jail. But this didn't bother him much. He enjoyed his life with his grandmother and would had rather looked to her than his parents if given the choice. Finally, a green light. The dark-haired boy stepped down on his pedal and rode off in a hurry. His father wasn't particularly a nice guy anyways. In fact, there was a secret. One that Takuto would never reveal. The boy's face brightened as the school building came into view. Hopefully nhe had made it on time. If you would have asked him, he was glad his old man was in jail. He skidded infront of the school gates, despite the stares he was recieving. "Tch...I think I still got some time to spare..." He adjusted the strap from his messenger bag around his shoulder and lifted one legoff his bike. "Maybe I should ditch all my classes today and just relax...no harm done anyway.." He murmured as he walked his bike up towards the bicycle stand.

Kao looked down then looked to Mephisto then walked outside. He sat outside in the shade and looked very tired. He layed down not knowing exacly how far he was from his dorm room but he didnt want to walk back inside.

Nheira watched Takuto from the shadows. He swiftly moved into a tree, Hidden in the leaves.
User Image

User Image
User Image

• Takuto knelt down and carefully chained his bike up securely before making his way towards the school onl to hear the chiming of the school bell. He gave an exhausted look as he scratched the nape of his neck. "Crap!" He took off towards the front door just in time to come face to face with the last person he wanted to see on earth. Mr. Wanashi. Takuto spun around only to flinch at his name being so urgently called out. "Maiyazu! Don't think your going to get away with playing hookey today!!" The dark-haired boy rolled his eyes before turning to face his teacher a forced smile on his face. "C'mon teach, what makes you think that? I'd never do such a thing..." He stuck out his tongue and ran inside, not even giving Mr. Wanashi enough time to answer. "That boy..."

Nheira watched from the window. 'Hmmm this is quite boring at the moment.' He thought of torturing the teacher while he taught his class. He still hid in the trees and turned his creep like eyes to the teacher and with a flip with his finger a eraser flung at the teachers head from his desk. ((SO FREAKEN TIRED DX -.- damn little sister))

Feral Lunatic

OOC: What's going oooonnn? D=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff