Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
((Oh I'm sorry to hear all that, I hope things get better for you though.))

Shiki alarm went off waking him up, he had a pounding headache from drinking last night and the loud noise wasn't doing anything for it either. After getting it turned off he looked at Shiroi who was sleeping on him and yawned a bit, then ran his hands through his white hair. It was a good thing he didn't have any classes today he couldn't take the noise at all, he'd have to keep going to a club to the weekends so it doesn't mess up his days the night after.
((Yeah, so its been crazy as hell here. I'm actually surprised I'm up and moving right now...well I'm at my dads so no wonder why I'm moving :/ Sorry about my complaining T^T I'm just being a little crybaby cause I don't have my panda boy Q.Q DX sorry...I need to get some ice cream and go watch Titanic with my friends, eating cookies and ice cream...))

Shiroi breathed softly with his white lashes covering his inverted eyes. His face was still a little bit pink.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
((lol don't worry about it really))

Sighing out softly Shiki shifted slightly, he needed to get up and get some medicine for his headache but at the same time he didn't want to really wake Shiroi who was sleeping because of it.So he just lied there for the moment anyways.
((Kay))
Shiroi moved slightly making noises and slid off Shiki but help into Shikis arm not tight but enough to let himself know he was there. He curved his back slightly, making his hips/butt more noticeable. He found it very comfy to sleep in such odd positions.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Seeing this Shiki smiled a bit nearly laughing out loud. He just couldn't see why Shiroi would sleep in such a way but it wasn't his place to say anything, he was probably the same in his sleep he just didn't notice and since he didn't have a roommate no one would probably tell him.
Shirois eyes started to open, his dull white eyes stared at the arm he held onto. He grinned and saw Shiki looking at him. "Well goodmornin' good lookin'!" He giggled and sat up with his hair slightly getting in his face as he stretched and curved his back in an abnormal way. Showing his more demon flexibility. (Like in movies when people who get possessed are like bent, looking broken but they aren't) He then brushed his bangs to the side and had a creepy yet adorable grinn, his eyes were wide open, his legs were criss crossed with his hands in his lap. His tail swished behind him.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
"Goodmorning. I was just thinking about if I should wake you or let you sleep longer. I didn't want to disturb you're sleep just to get aspirin." He reached over to Shiroi and brushed his fingers against his cheek. "You seemed like you slept well."
Shiroi grined to the touch. "I'm a heavy sleeper, so its fine. I did." He chuckled. "I havent slept like that in a while." He grinned.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
"You mean sleeping next to someone in a bed or just actually sleeping? Some how I find it hard to believe that a demon would sleep so deeply in a place they know nothing of, especially if you want to be alert of any danger's that may come." Shiki smiled and leaned over and kissed Shiroi before moving to get up, he stretched out yawning at the same time. "However I'm happy that you did sleep so well with me."
Shiroi's lips turned to a pout as Shiki walked off. He then got up and floated around. He looked out the window looking outside with his legs criss crossed. He stared at people walking passed. Those who starred up and saw him would look away and look back and see that he was gone. He then turned and floated behind Shiki and wrapped his arms around him then floated back to the bed and layed down with his tail flickering.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Shiki looked over for a moment before getting into his desk drawers. "I wish you wouldn't do that, people may start thinking that my room will be haunted if they end up seeing you from the window like that. Then they'll really start to avoid me instead of me trying to avoid them."
Shiroi bent backwards with his hair falling out of his face and his eyes looking to Shiki. "Sorry love, its what I do. I use to do it to many rooms in this school teehee." He grinned and stuck his tongue out then layed back normally on the bed tail still flickering and his dull eyes looking to the wall.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
"Well I guess it's alright I just don't need people coming to me with rumor's of my room being haunted by a ghost or something. I don't want to be bothered by those in this school if it can be helped." Shiki took some aspirin then sat down on his bed, he was still feeling tired.
Shiroi frowned abit and starred at the wall with his tail flat on the bed.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Shiki sighed a bit then sat on the bed near him. "It's alright, just means I'm not meant to be close to humans at all. Getting close to them can only lead to sorrow in my case. I'd rather be with you alone or among your kind at lease. Because I can't see a demon's death."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff