Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shiroi shook his head no. "No but ill walk with you if you don't mind." He stuck out his toung and winked.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Shiki was going to say something but he didn't at the moment. "That's a good idea you can be my look out, tell me if someone comes by and I'll try to hide or something." Seeing no one in the halls he headed out and down to the vending machines where he first met Shiroi, if he hadn't been out at the time they probably may have never met. Then again they could've met else where at some point.
Shiroi chuckled and grinned and walked toward Shiki and fallowed him. His feet were 2 inches off the floor and making no sound. His hips sort of swishing side to side. He then was starting to mess with his hair and flipped it abit, being as dramatic as possible. (XD) He was just fiddling with his hair but it looked pretty dramatic. He noticed someone walking but wasn't going their way so Shiroi wanted to scare the young boy further away. He walked behind the kid and grinned and chuckled. The boy barely turned then flinched and ran off out the building. Shiroi giggled and walked back

Dapper Lunatic

` Alka `

{ If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky }

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║█

User Image

Alka nodded, "that's teenagers for ya...always horsing around....so my foster parents say...", he faintly smiled but in a saddened sort of way. His eyes flickered back up to Iori's face, away from the History book, "class I'm assuming will be over soon...thank you for your help...I will do lots of studying and ace that test, If I have any more questions, you won't mind will ya?"

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║█
(Clyde? Adonis? Or is that still on email? O.O" wink

Dapper Lunatic

oh that, hold on :B

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Shiki hadn't noticed what Shiroi was up to but knowing him he probably would end up scaring someone off. At the vending machines he used his coins to get what he needed a few snacks and some drinks for later on. Then he stood at the window looking out munching on some shrimp curry chips and drinking a melon flavored soda pop. "Hey Shiroi, do you think around halloween I could just go around like this. I'm sure no one would really figure it out." he half mumbled. Though he wasn't sure about it, since it was such a long ways off before it even came up, he'd have to sneak into the library later and see if he can find a book, or even look online for one to help him out.

"Am I right or am I wrong....

User Image

Iori Aonuma

"That's fine, it's what I'm here for anyways. You can either find me in an empty class room working, the library or even in my office. So feel free to come to me for anything." Iori turned slightly and started cleaning up his papers and placing them back into his folders and logging off his lap top after saving his works then closing it up. Iori looked at the clock for a moment then stood up. "The bells about to ring and I have to get to my class to teach. If you like feel free to drop by class any time you like just to listen in on it."

"And it is here that I belong..
Shiroi poped up behind Shiki and randomly pet Shikis wings gently. "Sounds fun, you could pull it off just say their really well made mechanical work." He stuck his toung out and winked. He then floated around the room then to the bed and ploped on it.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
"Mm.... Well I guess I could do that." Shiki moved over to his desk and set the chips and drink to the side then had gotten onto his lap top and started looking for any type of book that could help him or at lease some sort of website in the least. "If I can find a book or something on here I may be able to get rid of these wings for the day time."
Shiroi giggled. "Alright." He ploped himself in the bed on his side and he was faced toward the wall.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Shiki stopped typing for a moment and started munching on the chips again. "Just where would I look for something like that? It's not like I can type in certain words and something will pop up for me." It was rather annoying that he couldn't find it a any normal way. "Ah!!!! I work at a used book store just off campus and they always get in these really old and weird books maybe I can ask there."
Shiroi looked to Shiki. "So does that mean were going to the book store?"

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Shiki glanced at the clock for a moment before looking towards Shiroi. Then he checked the date for a moment before speaking up. "No not today it's not opened it'll be opened tomorrow and I'll have work too after classes. Which I'll need you to go get more work sheets from the teachers for me. I have one class in the afternoon." Even though the store was old it had a wed site so Shiki looked on it finding rare and old books even odd and weird ones. Finding something that looked like it would help him. He placed a order to pick it up tomorrow, since it was still in the store.
Shiroi giggled. "Alrighty then, another trip to the teacher?" He grinned and faced Shiki now still laying on the bed.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
"Just the one, if you can could I get you to take some notes in class for me. I'll go to the book shop get the book i ordered then come back and look through it. Hopefully something useful will be in it and I'll get rid of these wings." Shiki stretched out slightly then he got up and moved to the bed. Reaching out he pulled Shiroi onto his lap and kissed him suddenly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff