Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HAVE MADE SOME AJUSTMENTS GO TO THE FIRST PAGE AND LOOK AT THE FIRST POST GO SEE YOUR ROOMMATES AND THE DORMS!!!

Taken Sex Symbol

LITTLE KITTEN MISTAKEN SLAVE VIOLET EYES

User Image

AMELIA ╰ ❤ ╮ DONOVAN
I wonder if you'll notice if they lock me up and throw away the key

▷ ▷ After some time in the garden, she felt herself doze into a little trance. It felt like a nap, but her vision blacked out. As she smelt something odd, she opened her eyes and saw smoke. Eyes widening, she grabbed her things and shoved them in her bag and stood up, quickly finding a way out of the greenhouse. Covering her mouth, she coughed. She had already sucked in some of the smoke and the heat burned her eyes. "Who the heck...?" She questioned to herself, getting away from the fire, but from where she turned to look, initials were drawn into the flames on the grass. 'RP'. She would have to find out who this was. Amelia then saw a boy resting on the ground, then approached him, her hands still covering her mouth. "What are you doing? You need to get away from the fire." She pleaded, holding her hand out to the strange boy.

Out Of Control :

XxXBubble_CandiiXxX

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven sighed. She went back inside and grabbed her things, she then ran to her dorm and got the bed in the darker area of the room. She put her one thing on the bed and put her back to everything and stayed by herself. She was trembling still and tears kept falling as she laid down on the bed.

My name is Raven, like the bird.
Because I can soar and defy gravity.
I have to follow no rules.
My name is Raven.
And I also show death, like the bird.

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

もJACEも
Here I stand with my sister the rose
Wondering how I did such things
To make me what I am today

A runaway
Hiding in the shadows and barely fed
A dismal existence for us two

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Jace's head also snapped to the side. "What do you mean you can no longer make an exception?! Why the hell can't we share a room?!" His eyes burned angrily. The secretary looked uncomfortable her gaze darting Inbweteen Nixie and Jace. "I'm sorry we just can't, roommates have already been assigned" Jace stared angrily at her. "She is my twin sister and future wife! I should be able to share a room with her!"

He looked over at Nixie for a moment. "Were both imitators" he said then turned back to the Secretary

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Imagine theres no heaven its easy if you try...

User Image

𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖞

Randy smiled"My my are you scared of the flames my dear here let me stop them"he said as he absorbed it back"Better?"he asked softly.Randy grinned knowing she would probably find him odd and run away...no one ever understood him.

User ImageUser Image

No hell bellow us..above us only sky.

OOC~ ~

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
ANNA

They say my name means
Grace
They say my name means
Favor
They say all kinds of things about me
But tell me
What does the stem of a rose have?
Thorns
So I compare myself to a rose
Hauntingly beautiful
With petals the color of
Blood
And thorns as sharp as a
Knife

I am currently known to be at this location: The cafeteria
The people bothering me are: Jace and Raven
What my eyes depict: Mischeavousness
Whats going on it my mind: I'll just sneak into his dorm at night and vice versa
x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x

Anna's eyes were burning angrily. But then she got an idea and she whispered it into Jaces ear. His eyes got a Mischeavous look to them and he kissed her forehead still holding her. "I'll take that key now" she said smiling. The secretary looked surprised but handed her the key anyway. She smiled and took it slipping it into her back pocket. She then walked back over to Jace and hugged him. Her eyes glinted with Mischeavousness. "Im so relieved" she said and buried her head in his chest

Taken Sex Symbol

User Image

AMELIA ╰ ❤ ╮ DONOVAN

▷ ▷ His remark suddenly had her pull her hand back, seeing the flames decease and vanish. Dropping her hand from her mouth, she looked at the burnt plants and grass, then back at him. Letting out a sigh, she lowered herself, wrapping her arms around her legs and putting her face in them. "Just scared me is all...not the best around fires." The girl said in almost in a relieved but still trying to get herself back together tone. Lifting her head, she tiled it, her collar jingling. "Why'd you do that anyways?" Amelia asked, faint coughs escaping her.

Out Of Control :

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100

User Image

𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖞

Randy sighed and shrugged"Boredum...if there was someone I can cause chaos to like I did at my old school I'll do that but I don't.."he said then looked at her bell"Cute bell is it for decoration?"he asked as he hit it to make it jingle.

User ImageUser Image

OOC~ ~

Tipsy Spark

❇ Nixie De La Croux❇
✥ The Kitsune/ Angel girl✥
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dearest i'm so sorry your disturbed you know i'd hang on every word. with each breath you take I think I've learned careful you might get burned.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Nixie's ears twitched and she looked at them with slight confusion the word imitators was something she figured poppets or mimes did but she never knew that their was an actual race of imitators,"That's interesting you two are the first imitators I have ever seen." She said and giggled before hearing the words,"dorms" and,"assigned" and it caused her to look back at secretary and her smile faltered and her ears flattened, she hated sharing the thought of sharing a dorm room with someone,"What? When did this happen?" She said in disbelief and in a slight pout and her tail swished side to side in a way that meant that she was annoyed.

Her nose caught something that smelled like a fire through the open window near the secretary and she walked to the wall and looked out the open window her eyes assessing the scenery as she seen a boy and girl near the garden. The girl looked upset and concerned and the boy looked like he was the one that mostly caused it,"Stupid boys." She muttered but really she felt bad for the flower bush that was now a burnt crisp, she walked back to the secretary and leaned forward on the counter,"Who's my roommate?" She asked the secretary and the girl had just typed away on her computer barely looking up as she said,"Your roommate is Amelia, now please do not lean on the counter." She said and Nixie just nodded and looked back to the twins,"Hope to see you later." She sang out to them as she ran out the door and for her dorm.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Holding onto what I fight for, bleeding for you..A face to die for...

OutOfCorpses:

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven had fallen asleep with her shoes on, with her jeans on, her glasses on, everything. She had cried herself to sleep. She hadn't meant to, but she had. She just slept quietly for the first time in years, usually she didn't sleep but made sure the younger gang members were asleep and watch gaurd. She just slept quietly with her tear stained face still red and on her side. She had no curves, and it showed as she slept on her side.

My name is Raven.

Taken Sex Symbol

User Image

AMELIA ╰ ❤ ╮ DONOVAN

▷ ▷ The girl looked at him in a blank stare. Boredom? This pyromaniac sure was in the crazy category, but she could relate in a way. "I get bored too, but I don't wander and set a flame to plants...especially when someone is right in the middle of the garden." She clarified, then shook her mind. "Nevermind.." Amelia wondered why she even bothered saying that anyways. As he touched the bell on her collar, she was taken aback and looked down at his hand, then back up to his face. She shook her head. "No...my mother gave it to me, thinking it would fit my personality." The girl contently said, turning away to look at the charred grass.

Out Of Control :

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100

User Image

𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖞

Randy nodded"Sorry about that don't mean to touch valuables"he said as he yawned and laid back"My names Randy Paden...what's yours my little kitty friend"he asked her softly as he waited for and answer and his googles titled on his head but he didn't care.

User ImageUser Image

OOC~ ~

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

もJACEも
Here I stand with my sister the rose
Wondering how I did such things
To make me what I am today

A runaway
Hiding in the shadows and barely fed
A dismal existence for us two

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Jace frowned sadly. "Yes, unfortunately our race is dwindling" he said and looked down at Anna. "Me and Anna are the last pure blood imitators" he said hugging Anna tightly. He waved to Nixie as she left and they both exited the office heading towards the dorms.

They stopped at Anna's dorm first and unpacked her stuff and made her bed. They noticed Raven, but senses that she probably wanted to be left alone. They waved goodbye to her as they exited her dorm and went into Jace's. When he opened the door he saw the someone was already there, the death something or other kid from before. "Well hello, you must be my roommate" he said as they started to unpack his stuff

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven just slept, she was perfectly happy sleeping. She hadn't slept in a bed since she was very young, and she was used to the gutter and alleys. She smiled a little and stayed asleep on her side. She always slept in the day, she knew she wasn't supposed to, but she couldn't help it, it was her instinct to sleep during the day...... That's why she was night gaurd in the gang. She hoped that when her roommate came, she would wake her up. She kept thinking as she slept, she never dreamed, just made thoughts and tried to solve her own problems.

My name is Raven.

Taken Sex Symbol

User Image

AMELIA ╰ ❤ ╮ DONOVAN

▷ ▷ Smiling, she shook her head again. "No, it's ok. I don't mind. Just caught me off guard." She said, hearing him introduce himself to her. Blinking, the girl looked back at him, seeing him lie down. The sudden 'kitty friend' from him had her turn a light pink on her cheeks and she then again, gazed away and down at her feet. "I'm Amelia Donovan." The girl bluntly said, then taking a deep breath and taking in the fresh air that was now making its way in, blowing the smoke away. And as always, her bell would jingle at every movement.

Out Of Control :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces