Welcome to Gaia! ::

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven screamed and their door flew off the hinges. She had punched it and she was back on the bed. She chugged another bottle of blood and kept writing. She seemed really about the gang right now. She kept writing now, she was so mad she couldn't hide it.

My name is Raven, like the bird.
Because I can soar and defy gravity.
I have to follow no rules.
My name is Raven.
And I also show death, like the bird.

Taken Sex Symbol

LITTLE KITTEN MISTAKEN SLAVE VIOLET EYES

User Image

AMELIA ╰ ❤ ╮ DONOVAN
I wonder if you'll notice if they lock me up and throw away the key

▷ ▷ Her face lightened up more. Leaning in and her hands clasped together. "Really? That would be amazing!" She said then heard his adventures interest. "I have never really traveled but of course I'd love to go on one with you." The girl smiled, then finishing her fruit on her plate, and now sitting there, seeing if he was done as well. "Hm, where would you like to go if you are finished with your food." The girl asked, wiping her mouth with a napkin.

Out Of Control :

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
✖✗✘✖▅▃▁𝓚 𝓔 𝓥 𝓘 𝓝 ▁▃▅✖✗✘✖

User Image

I Swear I.....

◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆
Kevin laughed when he got splashed then he splashed Dylan back then he swam over to her then said"This is really fun."he said as he got out then he went up on the diving board then he did a backflip then made a dive into the water then he swam to Dylan underwater and picked her up then spun her and made her spin in the air then when she was coming down Kevin catched her then put her in the pool and started to laugh.
◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆

Never Meant To Let It Die . . .

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

もJACEも
Here I stand with my sister the rose
Wondering how I did such things
To make me what I am today

A runaway
Hiding in the shadows and barely fed
A dismal existence for us two

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Jace was about to suggest they go look around and maybe see if the school had a pool or maybe a game room when the door to Anna`s dorm flew open and off. "Well" he said walking over and picking up the door. "I think Raven has woken up, we should investigate" he said looking into her dorm

Anna nodded and he took her hand and they both went inside. He saw Raven in the room downing bottles of blood and sitting on the bed. "We meet again, what has you down Raven?" he said sweetly putting his charming face back on. He went over and sat down on her bed next to her and Anna did the same on the other side

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
ANNA

They say my name means
Grace
They say my name means
Favor
They say all kinds of things about me
But tell me
What does the stem of a rose have?
Thorns
So I compare myself to a rose
Hauntingly beautiful
With petals the color of
Blood
And thorns as sharp as a
Knife

I am currently known to be at this location: My dorm
The people bothering me are: Jace and Raven
What my eyes depict: Curiousty
Whats going on it my mind: Whats wrong with Raven?
x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x

Anna stared curiously as the door to her room flew off. "Well that was interesting" she said as she watched him pick up the door and set it leaning against the wall. She nodded when he said they should go investigate and she allowed him to pull her along into the room.

Anna walked into the room and saw Raven. She walked over to them stopping first by her dresser to pick up her mirror and slip it into the carrier for it that was under her shirt. She sat on the other side of Raven and put her arm around the girl. "What got my roomie upset?" she asked curiously

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven glared at them, she looked drunk. She was surrounded by ten totally drained bottles... She showed a twenty five page letter. She looked mad. "Sorry to make you worried, I am fine!" She said and sounded more drunk. She wreaked of blood.

My name is Raven.
✗✘✖𝓓 𝓔 𝓐 𝓣 𝓗✗✘✖𝓣 𝓗 𝓔✗✘✖𝓚 𝓘 𝓓✗✘✖

User Image

Please, won't you push me for the last time
Let's scream until there's nothing left
So sick of playing, I don't want this anymore
The thought of you is no ******** fun
You want a martyr, I'll be one
Because enough's enough, we're done

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖
Kid laughed evily when jace started talking"I see.... i see why my dad killed of most of your kind i know why he did it , he did it because you two are anoying f*cks that make everyone angry just by the sight of you!"he said as he looked at him his eyes now covered by his hair"And girl i dont care what you name is and i wont ever care to learn it but i can easlily have me father kill you off and i will be sure to tell my father that"he said as he watched then walk out the room he didnt like them already they are so weird who like their realtive that much to where they are all on each other just weird.
✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

You told me think about it, well I did
Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore
I'm tired of begging for the things that I want
I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

もJACEも

A runaway

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Jace looked at her worriedly. He glanced at the letter quickly reading a few lines. "Your not fine you dont sound fine so tell us whats wrong unless you want to continue sitting in misery downing...blood im guessing?" he said as he smelled the blood.

He looked around at all the bottles. "Im not sure if you can get a hangover from blood but if you can I have a feeling you are going to have a pretty nasty one..." he waved a hand towards Anna. "If your worried about having to share a room with a girl Anna here is your roommate and you already know her..." His eyes flashed. "I wish I can say the same for my roommate, God that guy sounds like a total pill"

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Imagine theres no heaven its easy if you try...

User Image

𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖞

Randy smiled"I know the perfect place to go...how about we check out the pool area you did say you love to swim right?"he asked her softly.He loved that he was able to try and please her.

User ImageUser Image

No hell bellow us..above us only sky.

OOC~ ~

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
ANNA

They say my name means
Grace
They say my name means
Favor
But tell me
Thorns
Hauntingly beautiful
With petals the color of
Blood
And thorns as sharp as a
Knife

What my eyes depict: Protectiveness
Whats going on it my mind: Im glad shes my roommate

Anna smiled comfortingly at Raven. "No I dont think your fine, you are going to have a huge hangover in the morning and as your roomie I haft to be here to support you" she said waving her pointer finger in the air.

She smiled at Jace then looked back at Raven. "Yup were roommates and like Jace said you already know me so it should make you less nervous...And if it helps ill crush any girl who tries to treat you bad" she said her eyes flashing as bright as Jace's

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven looked drunk. "I am just mad at my gang...." She said. "Good, it's a girl I know, but I am not good with girls! I grew up with boys!" She said and downed another bottle of blood in a few seconds. She looked at them. "Do you know if there is a bar near here?" She asked and sounded more drunk.

My name is Raven.

Taken Sex Symbol

LITTLE KITTEN MISTAKEN SLAVE VIOLET EYES

User Image

AMELIA ╰ ❤ ╮ DONOVAN
I wonder if you'll notice if they lock me up and throw away the key

▷ ▷ Nodding the girl kept her smile. It was as if this guy was able to tap into her interests easily. "Oh yes please! Swimming sounds relaxing right now." The girl said, getting up and putting her leftovers in the trash and placing the plate upon the rack. Walking back to him, she pulled out her cell to see if her mom had said anything back. A bit of doubt lingered in her mind since her mother was very busy anyways. Seeing nothing, the girl placed her hand on her collar, feeling the roundness of it. "Ready to go Randy?"

Out Of Control :

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

もJACEも

A runaway

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Jace laid back on the bed with his hands behind his head. "A gang? Me and Anna ran into our fair share of those while we were on the run huh Ann?" he said and poked Anna.

He patted Ravens head. "Well consider all of us friends, we can help you get used to this being around girls thing. Surprising I know but this is the first school we have gone to that it wasent just Me Anna and some overpaid lady with a textbook" he said

Jace shook his head at Raven. "Not that I know of but should you really be drinking more? You already have one heck of a hangover coming your way" he said and calmly took the bottle out of her hand

Tipsy Spark

❇ Nixie De La Croux❇
✥ The Kitsune/ Angel girl✥
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dearest i'm so sorry your disturbed you know i'd hang on every word. with each breath you take I think I've learned careful you might get burned.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Nixie walked into her dorm and looked around and smiled when she found her bags sitting on what she figured was her half of the dorm, she looked out the window and seen two small fox like creatures and she smiled and waved at them and they waved their tails back to her before scurrying into the forest that lay behind them. She turned back to her bags and started to unpack and put everything away slightly humming as she did so, once she was finished she covered her mouth to attempt to cover up the yawn that slipped out before she rubbed her eyes and crawled into her bed and decided to take a small nap.

Whenever she finally woke up from her nap she got up and walked into the dorm's bathroom and splashed some water on her face before grabbing a nearby towel and wiping her face off. She walked back out to her dorm and decided to do some exploring of her own before it became to late and her abilities turned her into a fox for the night for her eyes were already changing to their golden colored hue that her breed of kitsunes had. She turned away from the window and walked out of her dorm slightly closing the door behind her as she walked down the dorm hallways and exited from two double doors that led into the garden.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Holding onto what I fight for, bleeding for you..A face to die for...

OutOfCorpses:Sorry for not posting sooner my computer was being a total bummer and I didn't feel all to well.

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
ANNA

They say my name means
Grace
They say my name means
Favor
But tell me
Thorns
Hauntingly beautiful
With petals the color of
Blood
And thorns as sharp as a
Knife

What my eyes depict: Normalcy and boredom
Whats going on it my mind: Im boreedddd..We should go swimming...

Anna nodded in agreement and poked Jace back. "We ran into a few but they always ran away scared when we started imitating them" she said twirling her hair around her finger out of boredom....

Anna laughed. "Ya when we were in foster care they tried to homeschool us, did not turn out to well most of the teachers quit or went insane the first day" she smiled at some of the fond memories they had...

Anna shook her head at the same time Jace did. "Nope and you really shouldn't be drinking more you are already going to have a really bad hangover in the morning...Maybe we should go swimming that could take your mind off it" she said her eyes suddenly flashing with the idea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff