Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taken Sex Symbol

LITTLE KITTEN MISTAKEN SLAVE VIOLET EYES

User Image

AMELIA ╰ ❤ ╮ DONOVAN
I wonder if you'll notice if they lock me up and throw away the key

▷ ▷ As she walked with him to the cafeteria, she had gotten a rather large amount of fruits, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and a bottle of juice. After grabbing what she needed, the girl turned and automatically found him. Sitting down beside him at the table, the girl ate some strawberries, leaving the green leaves on the side of the plate. "Yummy." She said softly with a smile on her face, then grabbing her peanut butter and jelly sandwich, taking a bite. As she did, she had some jelly on the side of her mouth, but was too busy trying to get the peanut butter off the roof of her mouth. Amelia's face looked rather funny as she worked her tongue to get the sticky substance off.

Out Of Control :

Tipsy Bear

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Mood: Curious

With Who?: Kevin

OOC:

Dylan smiled. " Well I'm a water demon" she said. She watched as he made a cloud into the shape of a dog. She pet it and giggled. Then she manipulated the water to rise and for a kiiten. She held it in her hands. " And this is Aqua" said Dylan smiling.

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Imagine theres no heaven its easy if you try...

User Image

𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖞

Randy ate on his food and then looked at her and needed to chuckle as she looked funny trying to get the penut butter off the roof of her mouth but something caught his eye it was the jelly and he took his finger and swiped it off of her face and licked it"Sweet.."he said with a wink to her knowing she would blush.

User ImageUser Image

No hell bellow us..above us only sky.

OOC~ ~

Taken Sex Symbol

User Image

AMELIA ╰ ❤ ╮ DONOVAN

▷ ▷ As she finally got the peanut butter off, she went to take another bite just when he had wiped the jelly off the side of her lips. Looking at him, her cheeks were pink. His wink had done enough to get her to blush as he had expected. Amelia gazed at her sandwich and took another bite. Trying to hide her blush, she continued eating. "So how is your food, Randy?" The girl asked, changing the topic quickly. Opening her juice, she drank some then set it down, putting the cap back and on picking at her fruit, and looking at her half eaten sandwich.

Out Of Control :

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
✖✗✘✖▅▃▁𝓚 𝓔 𝓥 𝓘 𝓝 ▁▃▅✖✗✘✖

User Image

I Swear I.....

◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆
Kevin petted Aqua then he looked at Dylan then he got back in the water then he pointed at Cloudy then his dog went back into the sky and changed into a cloud again"Cloudy is really trained how about Aqua?"he said as he looked at Aqua then smiled.Kevin really didnt show his ather friends his powers because they would freak out because he always hung out with humans but now he could show people his powers but only his freinds"Cloudy can change into a huge wolf what can yours do?"he asked as he started to swim again.
◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆

Never Meant To Let It Die . . .

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100

User Image

𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖞

Randy smiled"Its good actually really good but that jelly makes me want a sandwhich..mind if finish that"he asked her softly.He really did love the taste of the jelly especially from her lips or at least close to her lips.

User ImageUser Image

OOC~ ~

Username: ~Eyes.Of.Dawn~
Characters name: Leona Redwood
Race: Human
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Leona is a very sweet girl. She is care-free, playful, accepting, and energetic. She can be sensitive though and childish with her emotions. But over all she is the average happy-go-lucky, optimistic teenage girl.
Bio: Leona grew up in a middle class family with two older brothers. Her mother is a Nurse and she works all the time, so she never really gets to see her. Her father died in a car accident, which Leona was involved in. Leona was 6 at the time of the crash. She doesn't really remember much of it, except that she woke up in the hospital. The doctors told her that her heart had stopped beating and that they had to bring her back to life Ever since she has had a clairvoyant ability, meaning she can touch items or people and get emotions or visions from them. Besides that she grew up normal. Hanging out with friends, doing well in school, and joining activities. Leona is currently involved in band (she plays the flute), chorus, and track.
Picture:User Image

Taken Sex Symbol

User Image

AMELIA ╰ ❤ ╮ DONOVAN

▷ ▷ Looking back up at him from her plate, she nodded. "Oh of course. You can have the rest of it." The girl said, a smile on her face. The girl handed him the sandwich, her bell jingling as she did. "I think the jelly is strawberry..not sure." Amelia questioned, tilting her head in curiosity.

Out Of Control :

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100

User Image

𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖞

Randy smiled as he licked some"Yeah that's strawberry"he said as he ate it all and then drank on some of his juice and then burped"Excuse me...haha so Amelia what do you do for fun?"he asked her softly.

User ImageUser Image

OOC~ ~

Taken Sex Symbol

User Image

AMELIA ╰ ❤ ╮ DONOVAN

▷ ▷ Smiling as she watched him eat, she felt good. For some reason, she liked feeding others. Probably from her caring and generous side had that effect on her. A small laugh escaped her lips as he burped. "It's ok." When he had asked what she liked to do for fun, she ate another strawberry. "Where I used to live, we were on the coast of a really nice private beach. It was beautiful. I would go and swim out to this buoy that was very far out. Me and my older brother would race there. Good times. I haven't been to a beach since he left to college years ago." She said, drinking her juice and licking her lips to make sure she didn't have anything else on them. "What about you? Anything other than causing chaos in your spare time fun?"

Out Of Control :

Tipsy Bear

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

Mood: Playful

With Who?: Kevin

OOC:

Dylan watched as cloudy returned to the sky. She smiled a bit and when Kevin asked what Aqua could do she giggled. " Aqua can Shift into a tiger" she said as the kitten reduced itself to water again. Dylan growled playfully and splashed Kevin.

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

もJACEも
Here I stand with my sister the rose
Wondering how I did such things
To make me what I am today

A runaway
Hiding in the shadows and barely fed
A dismal existence for us two

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Jace smirked when he saw how angry Kid got. He turned back into normal form and rubbed the back of his head, chuckling loudly. "Freaks? Dont you think your judging a book by the cover? We were simply using our powers, how would you like it if we started calling you a freak because of you race?" When he mentioned that his Father was Death his face fell and his gaze became murderous. "So then...Im guessing your Father is at fault for the almost extinction of me and my sisters race?" He saw Anna change back into her normal form and her gaze was just as cruel...

He decided he would investigate further and brought his charming and flirtatious face out. When he said he hated them he staggered backwards dramatically, putting the back of his hand to his forehead. In his mind there was a spotlight on him and Anna was holding him up... "You hate us? But we havent even known each other for five minutes and your already mean to us..." he said and collapsed dramatically onto the bed... "Did you hear that Anna? He hates us? Avenge me I think I might die!" he said and imitated a dead body.

A minute later he returned to his normal form and stood up brushing his fingers through his hair and smiling at Kid. "Well hate me or not were stuck as roommates, I would much rather room with my sister but apparently the dorms are not coed..." He then began walking towards the door. "Come along Anna, lets go find someone more fun to talk to" he said and walked out the door. She nodded and followed him but not before giving Kid a gesture with a particular finger

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Raven kept writing the letter, and she reread and tears fell. She grabbed another blood packet. She started writing more as she drained the bottle. She seemed to need it more and more the more stress she felt, the more blood she needed.

My name is Raven, like the bird.
Because I can soar and defy gravity.
I have to follow no rules.
My name is Raven.
And I also show death, like the bird.

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
ANNA

They say my name means
Grace
They say my name means
Favor
They say all kinds of things about me
But tell me
What does the stem of a rose have?
Thorns
So I compare myself to a rose
Hauntingly beautiful
With petals the color of
Blood
And thorns as sharp as a
Knife

I am currently known to be at this location: The hallway
The people bothering me are: Jace
What my eyes depict: Laughter and Happiness
Whats going on it my mind: Ah that was fun now onto new people
x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - x

Anna laughed out loud when she saw how angry Kid got at their little show. She stood up and put a hand to her cheek lowering her eyelashes. "Now now, dont call us freaks I might get upset and where would that leave us?" she said smirking her purple eyes dancing playfully.

They quickly turned murderous when he mentioned his Father. It took all her willpower not to take out her mirror and take his soul right there....But then she remembered she had left her mirror in her room. She stalked up to Kid and glared at him with her hands on her hips. "Death huh? Well tell your Father he can go to hell" she said and kept glaring at him.

She retreated back over to Jace still staring murderously at Kid. She watched as he put on a little show she knew what he was thinking. She herself rolled her eyes and shrugged putting a hand to her heart. "No offense, actually, offense, but does it look like we give a ******** about who hates us?" She walked over to Jace as he flopped onto the bed and she held him close. "Dont worry Jace I will enjoy avenging you!" she said smirking when he imitated the dead body.

When he turned back into his normal form and started walking to the door she nodded along with what he said and stood up. "Though I think we scared the secretary a bit" she said and ran a finger along her lips. She followed Jace to the door and gave Kid the finger before following him out

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100

User Image

𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖞

Randy smiled as he heard her"Alright that sounds fun I think I can help do something like that.."he said and then she asked him what he found fun"Honestly I explore the world the mysteries that I solve is really cool we should go on one together I'm sure you'll find it fun"he said happily.

User ImageUser Image

OOC~ ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out