• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
A Z
- - - - - -
A R S O N

☆ i am the best ☆

Kaz tilted his head to the side and looked at her funny. She had sat up and looked at him weird. Well, it was probably because he threatened to attack the paparazzi. Kaz then laughed. It did sound weird. He then watched as she moved to her closet and took out a guitar. Was she going to play for him? No, she was giving it to him. Kaz looked shocked, but then humbly accepted the gift she had given him. "But why give it to me?" Kaz asked, a questioning eyebrow raised for a moment before going back down. He looked at the guitar. It was awesome. Even better that he could play guitar, too.

ooc ;;

Quotable Informer

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Emmet︾Gerrenth

User Image
Emmet was deeply involved a short novel when the cab he was riding in stopped abruptly. The cab driver said something about payment and Emmet looked up from his book and paused, waiting for his eyesight to adjust. He didn't want to give this man a 10 instead of a one. A few minutes later and about $54 dollars shorter, Emmet stood at the gates of the place he would bve spending the next few years. He walked purposefully and briskly toward the front door, narrowly dodging a passing Frisbee.

"Home, sweet home, eh?"
User Image
*~»Kathryn Jade«~*
User Image
'Music is my life...'
Kathryn smiled. "Beacause your nice. Even though I've only known you for while." She said with a giggle. "Hey Kazzy, do you know when classes start?" She said looking over at her schedule on her dresser. "I wonder if we have any classes together] Kathryn said with a bright smile.

'...love is my game.'

°ØØC»I'm working on the song for Kathyn's surprise concert. XD

Doting Fairy

Events ::
• Back-to-School Prom @ Sep. 3rd
[ In the school lobby, there's a bulletin board to the left. There'll be prom *flyers* on it. ¬ u ¬ ]
+
Note :: School Class starts on Sep. 4th, after the prom.

User Image

Rino Kumuka

██████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████████████

User Image

██████████████████████ ██████████████████████ ██████████████████████

User Image

User Image

User Image

Finally arrived to the famous, well-knows 'Katawa Academy'AFter Declining the idea of joining it, The You man, Kim Ujin , had finally accepted.

He was now walking in the school s large court ,Holding his two Huge Bags looking in front of him and around the place, it was pretty nice and beautiful and a actually peaceful than his own House.

The male Stopped, and took a deep breath as he Looked up over the blue sky , it color was similar To Ujin s Dodger blue Hair,A Smile drew on his lips, As he looked back in front of him, starting and admiring the Big Building, he started by stepping toward it.

User Image

Out of coke :

Doting Fairy

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Aki slept for about 30 minutes before she starts rolling from left to right until she hit the bed frame and woke up. She sat up and stared into space for a while before remembering to tape up the spot she punched. She quickly ran over to her drawer and grabbed some tape. 'I hope no one noticed it, yet...' The girl thought as she ran out the door and searched for the spot on the wall.

O ut O f C ookies :: xxxxx

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
A Z
- - - - - -
A R S O N

☆ i am the best ☆

Kaz smiled back. She thought he was nice? Even though they had just met, he thought the same for her. No, he knew she was nice. "Classes? Uhm, maybe it says something on the bulletin board that I saw when I was checking out the lobby. I didn't see anything then, but there might be something now. Oh, but we'd have to go outside to get to the main school building...." Kaz trailed off. He knew going outside wouldn't be good for her, since there were news reporters out there.

ooc ;;
User Image

★ Miki Fethany ★
♡ you don't know what I can do !

Wondering when classes would start, Miki once again climbed out the window and hopped on the tree. She climbed down and started to head toward the student building. She started to do some flips for fun. She was only in the lobby when she saw the notes posted up to her left, a bulletin board had two notes. "So classes start after a back to school prom eh?" She gave a little grin before walking back towards the dorm.

[out of character: ]

{Name: Miki Fethany
Mood: Relief
My enjoyment: Still Alive - Lisa Miskovsky }

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Tipsy Flatterer

User Image
◦°°◦°°◦ Zahne Valo ◦°°◦°°◦

Zahne unpacked his two suitcases he had brought. He put his suits on hangers and neatly folded his dress shirts as he put them in his drawer. "If I get a student dorm mate, I will use the futon." He said as he looked at the comfortable bed.
Being Zahne's second year at Katawa Academy, he decided to socialize a little. "It's better to know your students early, so no one can pull anything on me on the first day." He said as he walked to the campus. He had his stuff unpacked already.
He decided to go to the courtyard so that he could sit and enjoy the day. And off he strolled to his destination. As he walked, he had seen students talking near the dorms. "I wonder if any of my last years' students are here." He thought aloud to himself.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I: Walking to the courtyard.
RosellaxxxxxGracexxxxxReinholdxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                        Outfit

Rosella looked up suddenly when she heard a voice, a man's voice. "Oh... I... Um... N-No... I... I'm fine..." Rosella didn't want to seem needy, even though her ankle did hurt a lot. "I'll just... Um... Go to the nurses later..." She probably should have gone then only because it might get worse if she waited. Rosella tried to stand up again managing for a minute before wobbling and falling back down. Rosella let out an exasperated sigh. "S-Sorry... I... I'm fine... Really..." Rosella tried to sound reassuring, but it didn't work out so well.

Out Of Crack; Sorry for the late reply... Dx

User Image
*~»Kathryn Jade«~*
User Image
'Music is my life...'
Kathryn sighed as he mentioned where the bulletin board was. "Oh! I have an idea!" She said happily. She went over to her dresser and pulled out a blonde wig and sunglasses. She put them on and you couldn't recognize her. "Oh my gosh! Where did Kathryn go?" Kathryn said giggling. I guess we can go now." She said smiling.

'...love is my game.'

°ØØC»
User ImageJace smirked then pulled out some bandage out his back pocket."Don't worry I really don't think you need to go to the nurse"he said picking her up."If anything it's seem swollen and just need to get off of it for the moment."he added as he carried her to the dorm."By the way what room is yours"he asked looking at the different doors.

Tipsy Flatterer

User Image
◦°°◦°°◦ Zahne Valo ◦°°◦°°◦

As Zahne walked into the courtyard, he was overwhelmed with how nice the day was. He sat on a bench and thought, "there could be flowers planted out here." He said as he noticed only trees. Looking at his watch, Zahne did not want to waste his day here. He got up and headed for the dorms where students were conversing still. He waved 'hello' as he approached them.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I: Walking from the courtyard to the dorms.

Gracious Ladykiller

User Image

User Image
Sophia sighed as she was soon dressed and she fixed her small clothing and looked around to make sure no one saw her nude. She grumbled and sat down in the shade of a tree on the soft grass. She began to scare a grasshopper to make i t jump back and forth in the same two spots. She was truly bored and she had nothing to do. This place was already boring to her.

User Image

♫ w h e r e :
♫ m o o d :
♫ O O C :

Doting Fairy

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

It took a while, but Aki finally found the spot that she punched. 'Sometimes I wish I didn't have that much strength...' She thought, taping the same spot over and over again with transparent tape. She couldn't find any duct tape in her drawer. And if she had asked someone, they'd probably just laugh at her. After she was done, the hole now looked like a bump on the wall. The girl sighed, "I overdid it..."

O ut O f C ookies :: xxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces