Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

★ Miki Fethany ★
♡ you don't know what I can do !

Miki took a deep breath before continuing. "Your concrete heart isn't beating...and you've tried to, make it come alive" She glanced over and saw a person, a male on the steps. Shocked, she hid behind the tree. "C-crap, someone heard me!" She said in a panicky voice. Miki peeked out and blushed. "E-excuse me? D-did you hear me?"

[out of character: ]

{Name: Miki Fethany
Mood: Relaxed
My enjoyment: Still Alive - Lisa Miskovsky }

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
User Image
*~»Kathryn Jade«~*
User Image
'Music is my life...'
Kathryn sat up and sat criss-cross. She didn't know if he was joking or not. "N-no, that's all right. If we keep the door locked and the window shades closed I'll be ok. Oh gosh, that doesn't sound right." She said giggling at the thought of what she just said sounded like. She was defiantly one to think of something like that. She went over to her closet and took out a guitar. Kathryn signed it and handed to Kaz. "Keep this. It's the last guitar I had before the one I have now." She said with a beautiful smile.

'...love is my game.'

°ØØC»The guitar is the same as the one she was playing but it's blue, not cyan. Also I put her guitar into my character format.

Gracious Ladykiller

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sophia sighed. It was hard to nap when you had extremly good hearing. But at least what she heard was a beautiful song someone was singing. Slowly her body actually got a lot smaller. Soon a small white bengal tiger cub was cutely wobbling on its legs as it stumbled around in a cute dash toward the one who had been singing. She poked her head out of a bush and looked around wondering where she heard the voice from. She then saw a funny color haired girl (MIKI) and she let out an adorable meow as she pulled herself out of the bush but got stuck. She tugged hard and fell forward with a roll but stopped sitting on her butt. She let out another cute meow to her. She loved being pet by females, they had such much softer hands.

User Image

♫ w h e r e :
♫ m o o d :
♫ O O C :
User Image

★ Miki Fethany ★

Taking another quick peek out from the tree, something caught her eye. Something white, small and cute. She bent down and smiled at the small creature. She never knew there was something as cute as this at the dorm. "Awww, you're soo cute!" She began to pet the creature on the head, and remembered why she was hiding. She looked over and still found the male there.

Gracious Ladykiller

User Image

Sophia let out a loud meow as she was pet and then kind of made a purring noice. She jumped up and gently pawed at the girls leg wiht soft paws. Trying to indicate she wanted to be picked up and pet. Her tail flicked back and forth happily and looked up at her with her now beautiful blue eyes and let out a meow. She absolutly loved being in her little cub form, it was how she had actually been born and she loved it. Other than being her normal tiger this was her second most natural form. Human was the farthest from natural with her.

User Image

♫ w h e r e :
♫ m o o d :
♫ O O C :

Cute Saeka's Significant Otter

Anxious Loiterer

User Image Airen
Airen smiled back. "Dont worry, all i heard was the wind" He replied, sneaking a look at her and the white fuzzy thing she was holding. It kinda reminded him of something but he couldn't exactly remember what it was. And he couldn't see her very much because she was hiding behind a tree so clearly she was embaressed or maybe trying to hide something.
User Image

★ Miki Fethany ★

"O-okay!" Miki sat back down where she was, yeah, nobody heard her right? She picked up the small animal and placed her on her lap. She started to pet her and go back to singing."No shadows..Just red lights..Now I'm here to rescue you..." She closed her eyes and started to sing a bit louder so she could hear more. "Ohh, I'm still alive, I'm still alive... I can't apologise, no" A smiled grew on Miki's face.

Gracious Ladykiller

User Image

Sophia smiled as she was brought into the girls lap. She sat down happily and purred. She began to actually sway her head to what it seemed like the song. She licked the girls hand happily then rolled over onto her back with her paws up in the air and gave the girl a cute mew and pawed at her hand playfully .Sher did have to admit the girl wa good at singing.

User Image

♫ w h e r e :
♫ m o o d :
♫ O O C :

Cute Saeka's Significant Otter

Anxious Loiterer

User Image Airen
Airen grinned to himself, as he laied back and spun over towards the grass on the oppisite side of the stairs so he could stare at the clouds. It didn't do any good lying to her that he couldn't hear her, he was just about as bored as anyone else would be. Besides, the breeze felt good along with her singing. So he just laied there, quietly listening.
User Image

User Image

"So silent...No violence, but inside my head, so loud and clear..." Miki smiled at the animal again. She was having fun until she noticed she was singing. She couldn't, after all she didn't have the skill to become one. She carefully let the animal down and climbed up the tree. She was frightened, panicked and needed to get back to her dorm.

Mood: Panic

Gracious Ladykiller

User Image

Sophia whimpered when she was put down. She meowed sadly and pawed aw the trunk of the tree. She whimpered as her ears went down as well as her tail. She slowly padded away walking back toward her clothes so she could turn human.

User Image

♫ w h e r e :
♫ m o o d :
♫ O O C :
User Image

★ Miki Fethany ★

Before making the leap to her dorm, Miki looked down and called out. "Sorry! I'm really sorry!" She jumped into her window and tumbled into the bed. "Bad landing..." She got up, removed leaves and grass out of her hair and started to get ready for classes.Since her clothes were stained with glass, she switched skirts and removed her stockings to plain white ones.

Mood: Relief

Gracious Ladykiller

User Image

User Image
Sophia sighed and went to where her clothes were. The small white tiger cub looked around making sure no one was around before it slowly shifted into a nude Sophia. She sighed and picked up her clothes and quickly redressed herself.

User Image

♫ w h e r e :
♫ m o o d :
♫ O O C :

Doting Fairy

OOC:
Schedules can be found here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/katawa-academy-ooc/t.72826861/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff