Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
*~»Kathryn Jade«~*

'Music is my life...'
Kathryn giggled. "Kazzy. I'll be sure to remember that. You can call me Katy." She put her guitar in it's case and slid it under her bed. "It seems so quiet here. I was sure someone would see me and tell the press." When she said that, she looked out the windowto check. "Damnit! There's at least five news reporters out there." She violently closed the shades on the window. Kathryn sighed and sat back down on her bed. "Everywhere I go they're there. That's why my dad sent me here, so no one would find me." She sighed again and layed on her bed, facing the ceiling.

'...love is my game.'

°ØØC»look at this-> cat_4laugh <- It's a cute little new cat emote cat_xd
User ImageJace walked through the hallways of the dorm look at the different numbers on the doors then headed outside. He headed for the garden whistling blue moon by Frank Sinatra looking up at the sky. Arriving at the garden Jace notice a girl laying in the grass."Um... Hi there"he said somewhat nervous of her reaction to him since he already feel a little out of place.
RosellaxxxxxGracexxxxxReinholdxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                        Outfit

Rosella finally finished the song and got up from the piano stool. She walked back towards the door, which to her surprise had been opened slightly. Rosella quickened her pace, not running, but a faster walk, she was in heels... Upon reaching the door she looked outside the door looking left then right, not noticing the girl sitting there. She opened the door more and suddenly noticed the girl, she staggered back a few feet in surprise. "Um... Were you... Um... Listening...?" Rosella asked the girl nervously. It's not that she minded really, she just didn't think she was that good even though everyone else said she was great, and she was. Rosella just had issues with underestimating herself. Rosella let out a small sigh, nervously awaiting a reply.

Out Of Crack; ;P

Doting Fairy

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

The girl had fallen asleep listening to the piano playing, but woke up when the song was done. Aki stood up and rubbed her eyes. The girl who was playing the piano now stood in the music room, looking at her with a surprised face. "Uh... Yes, sort of. I kinda fell asleep listening to it..." She said, honestly. "N-not that it was boring, though!" Aki stuttered.

O ut O f C ookies :: xxxxx
RosellaxxxxxGracexxxxxReinholdxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                        Outfit

Rosella let out a small sigh. "Oh..." That was all she managed to get out. She had very low self-esteem and definitely was not confident in her work. "Um... I should be going..." Rosella told the girl and took off towards the gardens. She needed some time to think. Rosella was running towards the gardens, or whatever could be called running in high heels. Rosella was moving quite quickly, and yet still gracefully, when all of a sudden the heel of her shoe got caught on an edge and totally twisted her ankle. Rosella let out a yelp before falling to the ground. She attempted to stand back up, but her ankle only collapsed underneath her and she yelped again. Rosella just sat in a heap and began to cry lightly.

Out Of Crack; xD

Doting Fairy

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Aki watched as the girl ran towards the garden. As soon as she was out of her sight, Aki started walking back to her dorm room. She was sleepy, no doubt. When she was in the dormitory, her urge of punching someone came back again. She turned around and punched the wall instead, causing a loud noise that echoed throughout the hallway.

"I...I'll tape that up later..." Aki said to herself, tapping the spot she punched, softly. Then she walked slowly to her room and stumbled over to the futon she laid out earlier, falling asleep as soon as she laid down.

O ut O f C ookies :: xxxxx Oof. Poor wall. D8

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
A Z
- - - - - -
A R S O N

☆ i am the best ☆

Kaz nodded and smiled happily. Here he was, in a famous person's dorm and she wanted him to call her by a nickname! It was like a dream come true. Kaz had always wanted to see a famous person, up close and personal. The idea was cool to him. Unreal, almost. Kaz then saw her slid her guitar case under her bed. So, that's where she kept it. He wondered what kind of lucky guy would be sharing the dorm with her. Unless she had wanted a private dorm. Probably not. Kaz then saw the news reporters and frowned. He turned to Katy and said, "I can go viciously attack them, if you want." Kaz offered it like it was a piece of candy.

ooc ;;
User ImageJace turned towards the direction of the scream notice a girl on a ground then ran over. He ran up to the girl then leaned down looking her in the eyes"Are you ok?"he asked but then thought about what he said."Of course not, stupid question where are you hurt."he said scanning her for visible injuries and notice her ankle a little swollen." Name's Jace by the by what's yours"he asked with a smile trying to distract her and put his hand gently on her leg.
User Image

★ Miki Fethany ★
♡ you don't know what I can do !

After cleaning up the mess, Miki stared at her hands. "They're all cut.." She started to get out her band aids and cleaning up her messes she made. "No evidence! All clean!" Miki figured classes were going to start soon so she checked on her classes as she was sitting on the bed. "Let's see...." She opened the window and set down her list. "I'm bored~" She stared at the window, a tree was next to it, almost reaching out to her to climb it."I wanna climb it sooo badly.. She paused. "But I can't.." Miki took a deep breath before laying down on her bed.

[out of character: ]

{Name: Miki Fethany
Mood: Relief
My enjoyment: Still Alive - Lisa Miskovsky }

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Cute Saeka's Significant Otter

Anxious Loiterer

User Image Airen
Airen walked out of the library, hands empty. He found that there wasn't anything to really do other than take a nap and wait for classes to start, as he walked back to the dorms he saw a hand pop out of one of the dorm rooms. 'what is that person doing?' He thought, looking at the same window and then to the tree on his right. 'gonna climb the tree or something?' He shruggs. "Well, its something to do, if they're bored anyway..." He sighed and walked slowly back into the dormitory.

Quotable Genius

&&
User Image

"Hana please come back!"A man called after a brunette girl. Her cheeks were puffed out with anger. She turned to face and and said,"No Sato because you do this all the time! I'm not a baby so don't treat me like one!" By the sound of the arguing it had to be Satoshi and Hana Hiroshima. The two fought constantly. Satoshi grabbed hold of Hana's shoulder he was much bigger than her so the reach wasn't that far. "And I'm sorry okay? Can we please just go to our dorms and drop our stuff of?"Satoshi asked obviously not in the mood to fight with her brother. Hana had stopped walking once he put his hand on her but she shrugged it off. "Fine,"she mumbled before sighing and shivering a bit. That's usually what she did to calm herself down.

The two arrived first at Satoshi's dorm. He pushed the door open and jumped when he saw a girl on the bed. He instantly dropped his head. "S-sorry I'm Satoshi Hiroshima! I will be your roommate this year!"Satoshi said a light blush on his face. He hadn't heard anything about his roommate especially the fact that it was a girl. Hana walked inside right past him and over to one of the dressers. She pulled it open and it was empty. "Sato! This is your dresser,"Hana then turned to the girl and smiled at her. "I'm his little sister Hana,"she said sweetly before turning back to the dresser and checking every drawer.

ooc; Yay first post!

Where are we?→My dorm Sato's Dorm
          Who are we talking to?→ My Roommate Sato's Roommate
          What are we thinking?→Why is there only one bed? Spacious dresser, I hope mines like this!
User Image

★ Miki Fethany ★

Hearing the door creak open, Miki's heart stopped. She forced it to beat again and she sat up with a smile. "No need to say sorry. Inside she felt nervous, but tried her best."I'm Miki Feth-...Nice to meet you."She paused, remembering the futons. "U-um, if if it's okay I would like to sleep on a futon.." Miki glanced at the tree. "Hi Hana! Nice to meet you!" She smiled brightly before setting her foot on the window. "E-e-excuse me." She smiled again to be polite. No need to fight the urge to climb a tree

Mood: Determined

Quotable Genius

&&
User Image

Satoshi shook his head to the girl saying,"No need I'll take the futon a lady should get the bed." Satoshi said this trying to be sweet. He took his eyes off the girl for a moment to look at what Hana was doing. "Stop that!"he said waving his hand at the girl. Hana turned to look at him but pointed behind him. Satoshi looked and Miki was on her way out of the window. He jumped now knowing what to do. Since he didn't know the girl he let her be even though he wanted to grab her and pull her back inside. He kept to himself though not wanting to frighten her. Hana shrugged and walked to the door. "Nice meeting you Miki but we have to stop by my room have fun climbing that tree,"Hana said with a small laugh and then pulled the door open walking out into the hall. Satoshi followed feeling a bit bad.

The two traveled down the hall to Dorm 7. Hana pushed the door open and there was no one inside. That meant currently the room was just hers. Satoshi followed her in. "Lucky I have a crazy tree climber as my roommate,"Satoshi mumbled feeling a bit bad but it seemed to be true. Hana began unpacking her things ignoring his comment. She opened the dresser smiling at the size. She liked space.

Where are we?→Hana's dorm My Dorm
          Who are we talking to?→ My Sister Sato sadly
          What are we thinking?→I can't believe she was just climbing out of the window like that. Yes my dresser's huge!
User Image

★ Miki Fethany ★

"No problem!"Miki said, putting her hands on the bottom, ready to launch herself."Seeya!" She said, jumping out of the window and onto the tree. Lucky, the branch that was close by was strong, so it kept her up."Yes!" She started to wall down the branch, it was windy but she was fine. The branches were swaying and there were little leaves. Since there was nothing to do, she began to sing. "I have changed..I have changed...Just like you, Just like you." She paused, hoping nobody could hear her. Her voice only reached around her right? "For how long...for how long..must I wait?" She smiled. "I know there's something wrong.."

Mood: Relaxed

Cute Saeka's Significant Otter

Anxious Loiterer

User Image Airen
Airen didn't go inside the dormitory though, instead, he sat there on the dormitory steps and watched the girl climb down the tree. "I knew she'd climb down eventually..." He muttered. Although to his surprise she began to sing. Airen sat quietly and listened. It was a nice song, peaceful and full of life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff