Welcome to Gaia! ::

» L℧ℭÅS «

× - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ×

User Image

Lucas smiled as the beautiful woman stepped out of the bathroom her body practically radiating her gorgeous looks. "Well I think you look much better than any other female I had laid eyes on in a long time. He said then went wide eyed for a moment when she gripped his hand and suddenly yanked him away. He was shirtless and wearing just the shorts, and now some matching gloves with the shorts. He always wore gloves. "Well there is no need to drag me! The water isn't going to run away!.... Plus I'd rather not cause attention to myself nor you... Id rather not get female students staring at me and I'd rather the men not seeing you running about in a bikini. " And gave a short look at her chest to try to indicate what he meant as they bounced while she ran.
User Image
✿Ⓚⓐⓣⓗⓡⓨⓝ Ⓙⓐⓓⓔ✿
User Image
'Music is my life...'
Kathryn wrote 'Swimming?' She showed him the whiteboard. Then she went over to her dresser and pulled out a blue and white striped bikini. It showed more than usually, but it was the only swimsuit she had. She showed Kaz the swimsuit and mouthed the words: 'This ok?'

'...love is my game.'

°ØØC» That's ok. And sorry about the short post. I'm worrying about the lighting that struck in front of my lawn O_O!!
Ⓐngειiƈa Ⓙasɱίɴε
✪DᎯNƈίNĢ Quεεɴ✪
User Image
Angel nodded. When he asked if she wanted to go swimming...with him, she smirked, but covered it with a light crimson blush. "Uh...yeah..sure." She had said but she couldn't say it right. She went over to the closet and pulled out a blue with black polka-dots, bikini. She went in the bathroom and changed. She came out holding a towel. "You have a swimsuit?" She asked quietly.

°OOC» Gawd!! I love Peter!! He asked a teacher to go swimming with him xD

Tipsy Flatterer

(( @ Angelically_Enlightened2- I am sorry but I don't think I will be able to post as actively as I once did, but I will try to post at least once a day. </3 ))
User Image

★ Miki Fethany ★
♡ you don't know what I can do !

Miki threw away her muffin wrapping when she saw people in swim suits. "Awesome! Almost forgot about the pool!" She ran back to her dorm, using a small shortcut and heading in there though the window. "Alright."She grabbed her swim suit and headed in the bathroom to change in case her male dorm mate might come in. "It's been a while since I've been to the pool~!"

[out of character: @iiKat-Chan x3: Lighting struck your front lawn?! O . O;; ]

{Name: Miki Fethany
Mood: Excited
My enjoyment: Sanctuary - Kingdom Hearts II }

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
[[Yep!! Storm stopped right when I clicked 'submit' for my second character(angel)]]

Familiar Giver

Angelically_Enlightened2

Mereina

Kalferain

User Image

"Well I think you look much better than any other female I had laid eyes on.'' the gentleman told her. She started to blush again, as usual. ''Thanks, that's really sweet, but after all the females that have gone crazy over you, I'm sure that atleast one of them had to be better looking than me.'' she said while raising her shoulders. Just as he looked at her chest to let her understand what he meant, she hopped a space away from him, letting go of his hand and covering her breasts with the towel while blushing. There, she spent about two minutes looking at him all red. ''Well this is awkward'' she thought to herself. ''Uhm.. I guess, your right... But the thing that would make you stand out are your gloves'' she said and continued her path still holding the towel against her chest like a shy school girl holding her books.

Out of coconuts: ;w;
Where is she?: going to pool

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
A Z
- - - - - -
A R S O N

☆ i am the best ☆

Kaz thought about it for a second. Swimming could be nice. He would also get to see a hot girl in a swimsuit. It's what every guy wants. Ah, but it would be hard to communicate with her voice out. "Well, swimming could be fun, but what about your voice? We wouldn't be able to communicate because of the whiteboard not being very pool-friendly," Kaz said with a sad look on his face.

ooc ;;
User Image
✿Ⓚⓐⓣⓗⓡⓨⓝ Ⓙⓐⓓⓔ✿
User Image
'Music is my life...'
Kathryn frowned. She sighed and picked up the whiteboard.'Which is better? Seeing me in a swimsuit or not?' She gave the whiteboard to Kaz and smirked. She cleared her throat and said 'hi' to test it. It didn't sound as worse, probably because she had stayed quiet for at least one or two hours. "I..can..talk." She then shook her head, meaning 'just not a lot.'

'...love is my game.'

°ØØC» Poor Kaz! He has to choose between: seeing a hot girl in a swimsuit or Kathryn's voice. If I were Kaz I'd choose Kathryn in a swimsuit xD but that's my opinion.

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
xxxxETER OVEAUxxxx

Peter saw her quick smirk, then blush and kept his smirk hidden. Was he making a move on a teacher? Yeah, he was. He sure was a weird kid. "Cool," Peter said watching her get her swimsuit and go in the bathroom. Ooh, a bikini. Heh, heh. While she was in the bathroom he went to the closet. She came out right after he found his swim trunks. Peter turned to her, trunks in hand. "Yeah. Just found it," Peter said before walking past Angel, into the bathroom, with his trunks. Inside, he got changed. He then came out, trying to cover his bare body. He grabbed a towel from his suitcase quickly and turned to Angel. "You ready?" Peter asked, his face somewhat red from the exposure of himself.

Where ;; My dorm.
With ;; Angel
Doing ;; Conversing with Angel. (:

ooc ;; Best song ever!! [x]

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
A Z
- - - - - -
A R S O N

☆ i am the best ☆

Kaz took the whiteboard from her. Kaz then smirked and gave her a look. "Of course I wanna see you in a swimsuit, but your voice..." Kaz said, trailing off. Did he wanna see her in a swimsuit more? No. He wanted her to rest, take a nap. He wanted her voice to get better. Kaz put the whiteboard on the bed. "No pool. You're going to take a nap... and I'm going to make sure you don't leave," Kaz said, pretty much saying he was going to take a nap with her.

ooc ;; ROFL. Which is better? Seeing her in a swimsuit or napping with her. NAPPING.
User Image
✿Ⓚⓐⓣⓗⓡⓨⓝ Ⓙⓐⓓⓔ✿
User Image
'Music is my life...'
Kathryn made a pouting face. But she nodded anyways. She put her bathing suit back into her dresser and hopped onto the bed. She put the whiteboard on the nightstand next to her. She laid her head on the pillow. 'So soft..' She thought and smiled. She looked over at Kaz then closed her eyes. Basically teasing him. This was probably a lot better than going to the pool.(lol)

'...love is my game.'

°ØØC» LMAO And I thought Kaz was the 'slow' one. Lol...that doesn't sound right lol!!
Ⓐngειiƈa Ⓙasɱίɴε
✪DᎯNƈίNĢ Quεεɴ✪
User Image
Angel giggled slightly. "You look h- I mean cute." She said purposely messing up her words. She headed towards the door. "Alright let's go~" She chimed. When they got to the pool there was a teacher and a couple of students there.

°OOC» Sorry for the lame post. I'm using my iPhone because it's like 10pm and my motha doesn't know I'm awake. Or the fact that our wifi is on. It's so annoying thatshe turns it off at night grrr...
» L℧ℭÅS «

× - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ×

User Image

Lucas sighed. "Don't worry madam if any one shall lay their lustful eyes on you I will then inflect them a coniquence that will forever change their thought of looking at women like that. " He said the nstopped and looked at his gloved hands, his blood red eyes staring at them. "I can't take my gloves off.... I must always wear them unless you want to be hurt. " He said then smiled at her. "Now come on don't just stand here staring. You might get a chill so scandily clothed... If you don't move I will have no choice but to sweep you off your feet... Sigh. We should be there by now but now we are behind scedule. He said and suddenly scooped her up in his arms and in a blur they were suddenly beside the pool and he slowly placed her down.
Goat2Hell
(( @ Angelically_Enlightened2- I am sorry but I don't think I will be able to post as actively as I once did, but I will try to post at least once a day. </3 ))

(oh that is fine just tell me when you post)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff