Welcome to Gaia! ::

RosellaxxxxxGracexxxxxReinholdxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                        Outfit

A long sleek, black limousine pulled up to the front of the school. A tall, slim man stepped from the driver's side and walked to the passenger's door to open it. A frail girl with pale skin and long blonde hair stepped from the limo. "Merci, Jaques." The girl told the driver politely as she headed towards the building. Her things had been sent here ahead of time, so all she carried was an expensive looking purse. The girl headed straight to the front desk. "Rosella Grace Reinhold." Rosella told the woman at the front desk, who diligently handed her all her information and dorm key.

Rosella headed up to her dorm and collapsed onto the bed. She was exhausted, her flight from London had taken forever and she had jet lag now. It would take time to get used to the time difference. Rosella saw her things already unpacked and put away. Might as well go explore a little... Thought Rosella. With that Rosella left her dorm and began to wander the hallways.

User Image
*~»Kathryn Jade«~*

'I'm your dream...'
Kathryn decided to play her guitar. She played a beautiful song that she wrote herself while on tour. She played it perfectly. After she finished playing the guitar she played and sang her favorite song(Viva La Viva by Coldplay)

'...that will never come true.'

°ØØC»No its fine. I would write mire but I'm in a writers block mood today.

Gracious Ladykiller

User Image

User Image
A motorcycle drove up to the school. A man was driving and a girl in the back with a bag tied onto the back. The female stepped off and took the helmet off. Slowly beautiful hair fell out of the helmet and soon a very gorgeous woman was standing there after having taken off the jacket the man had loaned her. She got her things and waved the complete stranger off as he drove off.

Sophia turned around and pulled her hood up and hide her face slightly, trying to hide the scar on her right eye as she walked in, gave her name and got the things she needed like scedual and dorm key. She then quickly went off having to follow signs or wonder until she finally found her dorm and walked in. She looked around and groaned as she left the door open and laid down on her bed , just plopping down on her stomach.

User Image

♫ w h e r e :
♫ m o o d :
♫ O O C :

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
A Z
- - - - - -
A R S O N

☆ i am the best ☆

Kaz yawned and sat up in the moving vehicle. He looked around before focusing his eyes on his mom and dad. Oh yeah, he was on his way to a new academy. He lazily wiped the hanging drool from his mouth and sat up more, as he looked out the window at the passing scenery. Without looking at his parents he asked, "Are we almost there?" His dad then responded with a 'Mhmm' and went back to reading. Kaz smiled. He couldn't wait.

They soon got there and Kaz hopped out, his legs feeling a little strange from all the sitting. He waited as the trunk opened and then got his suitcases out. He only had two, for two was enough. He didn't have many clothes or valuable possessions anyways. He left the suitcases on the ground, and then went back into the car for a simple messenger bag with a few things in it like : his laptop, his i-Pod, a sketch pad and some pencil, etc. Kaz said his goodbyes, slung his messenger bag over his head, and then started rolling his suitcases up the walkway to the school with him.

He entered the dormitory to smell the scent of cleaner and polish. So, they had just cleaned it for all students? Cool. Kaz stopped for a second and picked his dorm key, brochure, and dorm number- written on a piece of paper out -of his bag. "Dorm one," Kaz said aloud, a lazy look on his face. Kaz smiled and then headed to his dorm. On the way there he saw an orange-haired girl. He ignored her, and walked past. He then heard the most amazing guitar playing. "I wonder where that's coming from," he thought out loud before pushing into his new dorm after unlocking it. He dropped his stuff off and looked out the big window for a second.

ooc ;; just a warning, the rest of my posts won't be this long x_x
User Image
*~»Kathryn Jade«~*

'I'm your dream...'
After finishing playing her guitar, Kathryn wondered if anyone had herd her. "I'm guessing these walls aren't soundproof. Well I hope who ever heard me, liked it." She was wondering if people would recognize her from magazines and T.V. She was secretly hoping hey would. But then she thought hat maybe the students here, had never heard of 'Kathryn Jade: The best Vocalist of this time.' That was what all the magazines in her city were labeled now. "Maybe people really will recognize me. I hope that won't end badly. Anyway I hope there's some good parties." She said to herself, a little louder than she ment to.

°ØØC»My character is an International Superstar xD

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
A Z
- - - - - -
A R S O N

☆ i am the best ☆

Kaz left the dorm quickly to find the source of the guitar while it was still being played. Kaz got to dorm four when the playing stopped. "So the source must be... here?" Kaz questioned, pointing at the door. Kaz raised an eyebrow and then knocked on the door slightly. "Hello?" Kaz asked as he knocked a little. He hoped whoever was in there heard his knock. He wanted to know who was playing that amazing guitar.

ooc ;;
User Image

★ Miki Fethany ★
♡ you don't know what I can do !

❝ Miki approached the dorm area with excitement. She was finally going to school, after all those years of home schooling, she gets to go to one. Wearing a long sleeve that showed her bare shoulders, she hummed a happy tune all the way to her dorm. She passed a male and got out her key for the dorm. "Let's see, dorm five..." She stopped in front of it, right next to the male. She turned and smiled before entering. She was surprised that the room was green, her favorite color. She burst into happiness and set her luggage(duffel bag and backpack) down to jump on the bed, then one thing struck her in the back. One bed and the dorm was co-ed. Crap, why didn't she think before of that? Ugh, she was too nervous around 'them'. Before emptying out her stuff in the drawers and closets, she found futons. Oh course they wouldn't let people sleep together in the same bed if they were bothered by it. ❞

[out of character: ]

{Name: Miki Fethany
Mood: >_<
My enjoyment: Still Alive - Lisa Miskovsky }

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
User Image
*~»Kathryn Jade«~*

'I'm your dream...'
Kathryn was putting away her guitar when someone knocked on the door. She went over tothe door and opened. "Oh hello there. Did I bother you with my guitar playing?" She said slightly frowning. Then she remembered. 'What if he's a fan? I wonder what I would do. She thought while smiling a bit.

°ØØC»Writers block

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
A Z
- - - - - -
A R S O N

☆ i am the best ☆

Kaz waited patiently until the door opened. A girl stuck her head out. She looked a little familiar, but Kaz knew he's seen a lot of people. She then was worrying if she had bothered Kaz. "Oh no, miss. I loved it! That's why I came," Kaz said with a chuckle and a bright smile. Kaz then decided he'd ask why she looked familiar. "Hey, miss, you look so familiar. Have I seen you somewhere?" Kaz questioned with one eyebrow raised. She looked sooo familiar!

ooc ;;
[
User Image
*~»Kathryn Jade«~*

'I'm your dream...'
Kathryn smiled when he said he liked the guitar playing.
When he said she looked familiar she laughed. "Yeah you've probably gone to one of my concerts or something. Or how about guessing my name." She said giggling. This was the first person who some-what recognized her. She couldn't help but smiles as he thought for a moment.

°ØØC»

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
A Z
- - - - - -
A R S O N

☆ i am the best ☆

Kaz then got a curious look on his face. Concerts? Kaz thought deeply for a little bit before it hit him like a train hitting a sessile creature on railroad tracks. "Kathryn! Kathryn Jade!" Kaz said quickly. "You're the best singer / songwriter, EVER. I love your songs." Kaz then snuck a glance inside her dorm, and it looked normal. Just like any other dorm for a high schooler. But then he saw her equipment. Her guitar. It was amazing. It was like being inside a famous singer's head, but much better.

ooc ;;
User Image

★ Miki Fethany ★
♡ you don't know what I can do !

❝ Miki laid down on the bed and sighed. She was very pleased to escape her home and finally go to school, but one thought bothered her, would anyone notice that she was a daughter of a rich family? Of course not. Because her mother was the president at a music company, she got to see singers, concerts and all that. Miki sat up and began to hum. "..Hey friends don't you think you better cool it down." She paused, she remembered that people were around her so she quieted it down. "You're always getting curious and leaving town.." Miki took a deep breath and stood up. "Nope, that doesn't suit me. I'm better off kicking butt!"

[out of character: ]

{Name: Miki Fethany
Mood: (●A●)
My enjoyment: Still Alive - Lisa Miskovsky }

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
User Image
*~»Kathryn Jade«~*

'Music is my life...'
Kathryn smiled brightly. "Yep, that's me." She said slightly winking. "Aw, thank you. Oh how rude of me! Please come in." She said giggling. She noticed that she forgot to put her guitar away. She went into her dorm, leaving the door open for him. She was about to put away her guitar when an idea hit her. "Any song requests before I put this guy away?" Kathyn said teasing him. "By the way, what's your name."

'...love is my game.'

°ØØC»A boy meeting his favorite singer. How adorable. whee

Doting Fairy

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Aki stood in the middle of the hallway, confused by the room numbers for a second before she continued walking to her room. She unlocked the door and walked in, closing the door behind her. She studied the room.

'Seriously..?' She thought, looking around her for another bed. There was only one bed. Oh, really. The girl hesitated before walking over to her closet to unpack. There was already stuff in the room. 'So... Someone's been here already?' Aki wondered as she opened the closet. A few neatly folded futons were inside. She carefully pulled one out and laid it out on the floor, then quickly unpacked her luggages.

O ut O f C ookies :: xxxxx
RosellaxxxxxGracexxxxxReinholdxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                        Outfit

As Rosella continued to wander the halls and poke her head into various rooms, she finally found something that intrigued her. A baby grande piano sat in the far corner of the room. She looked around to make sure no one was near her and entered the room. She walked gracefully over to the piano stool and sat down. Rosella began to warm up her fingers but just doing a few chords, then she began to play Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, the third movement. She became so into it, she probably wouldn't have noticed if someone did happen to walk into the room. Rosella had always been talented at piano, she had taken lessons ever since she was a child, so she ought to be good. She had long slender fingers as well, which made it quite easy for her to play. Rosella loved to play the piano, it was an outlet for her shyness. It helped her open up a little, that is until someone heard her... Rosella continued to play seriously, only hoping no one would hear her.

Out Of Crack; Just an FYI... I'm online even though it says I'm not. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff