Welcome to Gaia! ::

» L℧ℭÅS «

× - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ×

User Image

Lucas nodded. "Fine then we will share the bed... But whenever you need to sleep just tell me ans you may have it." He said then listened to her speak. "Well let me check how high the fever then." He said and suddenly was leaning over her not try to be sexually close but then pressed his lips to her forehead, doing that all really fast. He smirked and pulled away slightly. "You are a horrible liar." He said and couldn't help but chuckle as he moved back to his spot like before and held the ice on her knee. "And I teach history and math. oh French. I speak a little French... Not a lot though."
User Image
✿Ⓚⓐⓣⓗⓡⓨⓝ Ⓙⓐⓓⓔ✿
User Image
'Music is my life...'
Kathryn smiled and thought for a moment. "Maybe not. There could be more reporters. I still have my guitar in here." She said as she sat on he bed and reached under and pulled out her cyan guitar. She went over to the closet and pulled out an amp. She plugged her guitar in and set the volume low so it wasn't to loud. She tested it to make sure it was tuned. "You want to play along? The other guitar is still on the bed." She said and pointed to the blue guitar resting on the pillow. (The song they'll be doing is 'Tonight Tonight' by Hot Chelle Rae. If you don't know the song look it up on YouTube.)

'...love is my game.'

°ØØC» Nooooooo the picture is in my head again!!! *headdesk*

Cute Saeka's Significant Otter

Anxious Loiterer

User Image Airen
Airen sat up, realizing that he had fallen asleep on the grass outside.
'Crap! I hope classes didn't start yet...' He looked around, noticing a lot more students arriving. 'Okay, i'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing...' He used his right hand and rubbed the side of his hair, yawning as he stands up.

Gracious Ladykiller

User Image

User Image
Sophia rolled over in the grass so she was laying on her stomach. She then actually let two white striped ears poke out of her head and her shorts lowered slightly and her tail slithered out the top of her shorts and flicked side to side. She let out a purr and a meow as she seems to kind of paw at a dandelion.

User Image

♫ w h e r e :
♫ m o o d :
♫ O O C :

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
A Z
- - - - - -
A R S O N

☆ i am the best ☆

Kaz laughed slightly at her thinking. She had just realized there were still reporters. "Haha, I thought you would say that," Kaz said with a smile on his face. Kaz watched her then grab her guitar case from under her bed. Then, an amp from her closet. It was cool, watching a celebrity get ready to play music. Kaz pointed to himself and then ran to get the guitar. He plugged it in also and then smiled at Kathryn. "What are we going to play?" Kaz asked with a curious tone in his voice.

ooc ;; BWHAAHAHAHA. I reminded you. *_*

Doting Fairy

User ImageRyu Tanakaxxxxxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A car pulled up in front of Katawa Academy; the school that Ryu was going to be attending-- if he doesn't get kicked out just because he got in some trouble. The male stepped out of the car and waved goodbye to his father before dragging his luggage towards the dormitory. He had insisted on driving his motorcycle to the school, but his father instantly rejected the idea. Heck, he didn't even allow him to call a cab. Ryu slowly dragged his heavy luggage up the stairs of the dormitory and looked for room twelve. When he finally found his room, he unlocked the door and peeked inside; the lights were off, no luggage was seen. "Guess I'm the first." The male said to himself, walking into the room and closing the door behind him. He placed his luggage near the bed before bouncing onto the bed. This school is well famous, and they don't even have enough beds to spare? He thought, burying his face into one of the pillows.

Out Of Calvary ::
User Image
✿Ⓚⓐⓣⓗⓡⓨⓝ Ⓙⓐⓓⓔ✿
User Image
'Music is my life...'
Kathryn giggled. "We're going to play my new favorite song. Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae. You know it?" After he answered(make sure you say you know the song xD) she played the first part. "It's been a really really messed up week. Seven days of torture, seven days of bitter. And my boyfriend just went and dumped me. He's a California dime. (AHHH I FORGOT THIS PART). Lalala Whatever Lalala Oh well Lalala it doesn't matter." Then Kathryn stood up and sang her favorite part(the chorus) "Tonight Tonight, there's a party on the rooftop, top of the world. Tonight Tonight and we're dancing in the edge of the Hollywood sign. I don't know if I'll make it, but watch how good I'll fake it. It's alright, alright, tonight, tonight."

'...love is my game.'

°ØØC» I'm waitin for your other character O_o I read his profile xD

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
xxxxETER OVEAUxxxx

Peter, a boy with brown hair, stepped out of a shiny, blue car. It sped away as Peter stood on the pathway to the dormitory with his suitcase and bag in his hands. Peter inhaled, a fresh breath of fall air entering his lungs. Peter smiled and walked toward the dormitory building, where he found reporters outside on of the windows. Curious. Peter ignored them and walked into the building, and then down the hall. Peter saw a tall guy, but passed him quickly, He soon found his dorm and entered, finding a girl that looked like a student. "Um, hello," Peter said, closing the door behind him and setting his suitcase down near the closet.

Where ;; My dorm.
With ;; My roommate.
Doing ;; Unpacking and talking.

ooc ;; HERE HE IS. C:

Cute Saeka's Significant Otter

Anxious Loiterer

User Image Airen
Hearing a meow, Airen looked around him squinting his eyes to see if there was anything or anyone there. "Hmmm...I think i'm still half asleep..." He mummbled to himself, scratching the back of his head. "Well, whatever it was- Hm?" He caught sight of something white moving side to side behind a tree, just a couple inches away from him. 'Uhh, what's that?' He asked himself, moving slowly closer to get a better look. 'If its an animal i sure hope it doesn't jump out at me...'
User Image
☂ Alice Akiruna ☂
❝ the world is filled of ρ σ s s ι в ι ℓ ι т ι ε s

{Name: Alice Akiruna
Mood: Curious
My enjoyment: Underground -[Avril Lavigne /url] }

════════════════════════════════════════════════

[ out of catchphrases: Sorry I was late.]
Someone bothered Alice when she got to her new school. As she was listening to a song that played in her headphones, she noticed when she left her mother had a worried look on her face. She couldn't ask since the Taxi driver was waiting already. Halting to a stop in front of the school, Alice braced herself and got her luggage out of the taxi, a duffel bag and a violin case. Paying for the ride and bowing while it drove away, she looked up and smiled. Entering the dorm section, she came up to dorm twelve and sighed when she came up to it. Surprisingly, she saw a boy in there. a boy. She instantly panicked. Alice wondered why there was a male in there. Did they mention it was co-ed? Alice took another peek. One. Bed. "O-one bed? B-b-b-but!" A small voice came out of her mouth as she shook her head.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gracious Ladykiller

User Image

User Image
Sophia let out another meow. She flicked the dandelion but it flew up into her nose and she let out a loud sneeze. "Stupid weed." She pulled it out by the roots and threw it off to the side. She had no idea someone was coming up to her little hiding spot as she let her tail flick side to side.

User Image

♫ w h e r e :
♫ m o o d :
♫ O O C :

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
A Z
- - - - - -
A R S O N

☆ i am the best ☆

Kaz nodded his head and said, "Yeah, I know it. I love it!" After saying that he sang- in a voice almost exactly like the guy's voice -along with Kathryn. Kaz started playing when she did and sang, "It's been a really really messed up week. Seven days of torture, seven days of bitter, and my girlfriend went and cheated on me. She's a California dime, but it's time for me to quit her. La, la, la, whatever. La, la, la, it doesn't matter. La, la, la, oh well. La, la, la!" Kaz turned to Kathryn, stood up with her, and then sang some more. "We're going at it, tonight, tonight. There's a party on the rooftop- top of the world! Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the hollywood sign! I don't know if I'll make it, but watch how good I'll fake it. It's alright, alright, tonight, tonight."

ooc ;;
Ⓐngειiƈa Ⓙasɱίɴε
✪DᎯNƈίNĢ Quεεɴ✪
User Image
Angel turned to see a young male. "Oh..uh..hi. I'm Angelica Jasmine. Who can either call me Ms.Jasmine or Angel,, it doesn't matter." Angel then realized the boy was a student. She then blushed a deep crimson. He had suh a sweet smile, though. Maybe she would learn to be roommates with a student. Her mind was telling her that it was going to be more than just roommates. She lied down on the bed. "Since there's only one bed I guess we'll be sleeping together." She said with a slight sexy tone.(xD) She didn't really want to mention that there was a futon.

°OOC» Sexy Little Monster ^_^
Oh that teacher wants to sleep with that student -gasp-)

Quotable Informer

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Emmet︾Gerrenth

User Image

Emmet reached the dorm and tried to unlock the door. Unlocked. What. Emmet shrugged and opened the door; no time to wonder, an ache was already rising through his shoulders. He walked blindly through the din, all the way across the room to set his bag o' things down. He rummaged around and found a white bottle with a blue label. Emmet picked the bottle down and went into the bathroom.

(oblivious Emmet is oblivious.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces