=

Giovanni Aldo de Rossi

User Image
Well I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind
I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time
But I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Giovanni stood there star struck and clueless what he had to do now, seeing everyone walking around to certain areas in groups of about 3 or more, dancing a certain way. Was this even dancing? He wasn't sure since he's never been to an actual dance before. But there were also people talking a certain way, English, not that he couldn't speak English, but when he did you could easy tell it wasn't his first language, as Italian was, also his accent easily noticeable. The longer Gio stood there the more lost and frozen he got trying to process everything that he had to do, or needed to do, or should be doing. But soon after a small bump from behind knocked him out of his lost like trance and caused him to drop the soccer ball, which in turn making it bounce off his foot and start to roll in the middle of the dance floor. With out any thought of what to do, he instinctively dropped his soccer backpack off from his shoulders and quickly sprinted to the ball and stopping it with his foot, and soon after he had his head up and looking around as he seamlessly began to gently touch the ball and dribble around everyone just like in his professional games, and he made it look so easy, not looking at the ball while he dribbled his way in and out and around people as he eventually escaped the group.

When Giovanni finally did get out of the group he flicked the ball up into the air with his toe, catching it and holding it in his hands like before and started walking back to where his bag was, and picked up and placing it back on his shoulder. After making sure he had everything he looked down a bit to see a girl standing there in a black dress, the girl who bumped into him he assumed as he heard her apologize and gave a half smile saying, "Non ti preoccupare, va tutto bene. (Don't worry, it's ok.)" And with out even knowing it, Gio spoke to her in pure Italian, quickly saying it just like he was back home and talking to anyone else.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

All I ever wanted was to see you smiling
All I ever wanted was to make you mine
I know that I love you oh baby why don't you see
That all I ever wanted was you and me

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image
miy
oko

User Image
MMM
                                Miyoko stiffened as Isamu brought his mouth down next to her ear. His warm breath tickled her ear and she fought the urge to jump. He looked her in the eye and she stared back at his yellow eyes as he started to lead. Her movements were fluid like a dancer’s should be, but her hands stayed stiff in his. She felt self-concious, dancing like this to what was supposed to be a line dance. When Isamu spun her around, Miyoko’s self-consciousness melted away. Her complicated French braid swung out behind her and a smile spread across her face. With each spin, Miyoko relaxed more and more. When her hands were in his again, her smile was real and natural. She giggled softly as he sang along to the lyrics. She had only recently been introduced to this song by her younger sister, since line dancing wasn’t really Miyoko’s thing. She guessed it was quite popular from the amount of people singing along. Miyoko followed Isamu’s lead, enjoying herself a little bit more each passing moment.
                                By the end of the song, Miyoko had a real glowing smile on her face and the occasional giggle escaped her mouth. Isamu is such a good friend. That was really fun! I’m glad I accepted. It’s been so long since I danced with someone else. When he took both his hands in hers, she wondered if he wanted to keep on dancing with her. She had only promised him one but it had been such fun she found herself open to the idea of another. When he kissed her hands, her brain stopped for a moment. Her smile froze and her eyes opened wide. Why did Isamu….? He’s just being a gentleman, I’m sure. Nothing more. Her face relaxed again, but now her eyes had resumed their guarded look and her smile was a little bit smaller. She nodded when he spoke, not trusting her own voice just yet. Miyoko’s heart beat felt very noticeable all of a sudden. It didn’t feel like love, that much was certain. Maybe it was giddiness? A sense of euphoria from having such a fun time with a male, something she had not experienced in far too long. Miyoko decided it must be that reason for her heartbeat pounding so loudly in her ears.
                                ”Punch sounds very good now after so much exercise.” Miyoko smiled, as she followed Isamu to the refreshment’s table. As they left the dance floor, Miyoko kept her hand limp. When they were completely off the dance floor and no longer weaving between crowded couples, she removed her hand from his. Miyoko wrapped her arms around herself, as if she were cold or trying to hold herself together. When her hands were empty, they seemed to retreat to this arrangement. It was a habit Miyoko had picked up from her childhood. The physical scars from her father were faint, but the emotional scars ran deep. The abuse she and her siblings had suffered from at the hands of her father was much of the reason Miyoko was so nervous and uneasy around men. As a child, she had been a very sweet but frightened girl, always dreaming of the day her own Prince Charming would come rescue her. It had never happened though. When Taro had asked Miyoko out, she had slowly started to thaw again towards males, but after three years, she had rebuilt the wall around her heart. Miyoko had suffered over the years, first physical and emotional abuse at the hands of her father and then a broken heart, handed to her on a silver platter by the man she thought was her Prince Charming. It was no surprise she was determined not to open up again. At the refreshment table, Miyoko grabbed a cream puff before accepting a glass of punch from Isamu. The punch smelled fruity and sweet, so Miyoko took a big gulp. It had a funny under taste to it that Miyoko didn’t recognize. She had enjoyed a few glasses of wine over the years, she was French of course, but she didn’t drink it very often. She was unused to alcohol.
                                >>OOC: <<

mi
yo
ko

User Image User Image Miyoko User Image Miyoko User Image

Mood: Happy but a little Confused Miyoko Location: School Gym, Refreshments Table
LADYMORNING

Mujamo Uha

bopeebo's Oppa

Tipsy Vampire

8,940 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Is there a right way for how this goes?
You got your friends and you got your foes
They want a piece of something hot!

Forget your name like they forgot...
Aint that something?
Some want to see you crash a burn,
Criticize your every word.

I'm trynna keep from going insane!
Aint that the way of this whole damn thing?
I'm just trying to be something more.

User Image

Standing there in a bit of a shock, Akane watched as the stranger maneuvered himself around the others like a pro with the ball at his feet, making her feel like an ubber klutz who couldn't even walk a straight line. Once he had returned, she opened her mouth to speak but after hearing his response, became slightly confused. Was he speaking in a different language?

Great

The first person she actually happened to talk too not only speaks a different language but she almost knocked him over with in the first five seconds of entering the building. Maybe she should have stayed in the car...?

"I'm sorry I don't understand, but that was super cool how you did that foot and ball thing, like soccer but inside. Yeah but that's not the point, I'm still very sorry I almost took you out...not out like take out of the building but like I freakin ran into you...sorry I'm rambling...I should just shut up now...." Akane replied in a flustered and embarrassed manner as she quickly looked down and placed her hand over her face, trying to hide her red face.

Nobody's gonna love you If you can't display a way to capture this...
Nobody's gonna hold your hand and guide you through.
No it's up for you to understand, nobody's gonna feel your pain.

When all is done and it's time for you to walk away
So when you have today you should say all that you have to say
Is there a right way for being strong?
Feels like I'm doing things all wrong.

Still I'm here just holding on!
Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.
I'm just trying to show you something more...

Rocking this look the best I can.
I'm feeling a bit nervous & embarrassed to say the lease.
I'm with someone I don't know to keep me company at the dance in the gym.
I could really use a comfortable pair of shoes and some good ol' jeans right about now.

Jrights

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image I know there’s someoneHHHHHHHHSomewhere, someone
Who’s sure to find me soonHHHHH|After the rain goes
There are rainbowsHHHHHHHHHHH|I’ll find my rainbow soon

HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO

User Image
========================❀ℋ❀========================
Hi
me
ko

HMORG Ren left and Himeko stood by herself, feeling slightly lost. This was her first ever school dance and she had no one to turn to for advice on how to behave. Both her older brother and sister had attended prestigious private academies. Himeko had broken the form by choosing a public school when she began middle school. It had stung when her parents hadn’t cared and her siblings had simply thought her crazy, but Himeko had never regretted the choice. At a private academy, the competition was ruthless. Get the best grades, have the most money, have the nicest car, the best looking significant other, the most attention. It drove Himeko nuts. She preferred the more relaxed atmosphere of a public school. As the Cupid Shuffle came on, Himeko laughed. She had heard of these kinds of songs, but she had never danced along to one. Right in the middle of the song, a soccer ball rolled out into the floor. Some boy came along, chasing after it. Himeko raised an eyebrow. Who brings a soccer ball to a school dance? And he’s in pretty casual clothes. Maybe public school is a little too relaxed…
                                        Himeko looked about, wondering where Ren had disappeared to. She found him over by the refreshments, beckoning her. Himeko wove her wave through the crowds, doing her best to stay off the dance floor since she had no idea how to do the cupid shuffle. When she was by Ren’s side, she smiled at him and took the cup of punch he offered her. She took a sip and did a double take at Ren. She leaned in close to his ear so she would be sure he could hear her. ”Did you spike my punch? Or was it already like this? Cause this is some pretty good vodka.” Himeko giggled, not really thinking about how close she was to Ren. He was her best friend and had been most of her life. She had stopped thinking about personal boundaries years ago. Most girls and boys stopped holding hands around the age of seven or eight but Himeko had never been afraid to grab Ren by the hand when she wanted to lead him on some wild escapade. Even now, with both of them on the verge of adulthood, she didn’t ever seem to notice when she was close to Ren. It was an old comfort for her, even though it was sometime interpreted as if there were deeper feelings between the two. As for the alcohol she knew was in her punch, Himeko just thought of it as another adventure to share with Ren. She knew the two of them could hold their alcohol pretty well. It would be fun to watch others react to the spiked punch.

{{{ OOC: Her outfit
                                        Her hairdo}}}

Mood: Excited

HMOSoon it won’t be just pretend
HMOSoon a happy ending
HMOLove, can you hear me?
HMOIf you’re near me
HMOSing your song
HMOSure and strong and soon

LADYMORNING
Lips_Like_Whiskey

=
=
=

Giovanni Aldo de Rossi

User Image

As Giovanni stood there he looked at her face watching it as she had her mouth open in amazement as it finally hit him that she knew exactly who he was, and for him that was tragic since he came here int eh first place to try and get away from all the publicity, but soon after his thought about being busted he heard her ramble and let out a sigh of relief. And it also wasn't soon after till he realized he just spoke to her in Italian, which made him blush a bit in embarrassment, so he then smiled and looked at her as he tried to say as best as he could with out sounding like a fool because of his accent and not mess up on how to say the words, "I'm very sorry, that means like don't worry bout it, it's ok." As Giovanni just said that he felt all awkward like he butchered every single word that he spoke, but being under the spotlight for so long in the secret life he's trying to hide from everyone, Gio didn't let it show for an instant as he looked over her body seeing the beautiful dress she was wearing, along with some great matching shoes that went along with it. "I really like your dress. It makes you look very gorgeous. And I'm sorry, my name. It's Giovanni, uh...what is yours?" Gio said to her trying to talk loud enough so it's over the music, but not too loud to where he was almost like yelling at her face, along with not trying to have it sound like it was totally broken English where he would have to say it about three more times until you finally understood what he was trying to say. .....

User Image

xxxwake up everyone ⇪ ☆ ⇪ how can you sleep at a time like this ⇪ ☆ ⇪ unless the dreamer is the real you?

xxxxxx• • • • xxxxxxxxxTo taste paste the tip of your tongue.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Listen to your voice, the one that tells you.

Natsume swayed there silently as she watched the interaction between her friend and Seiji. Aimee seemed to have an irked air about her, but Natsume didn’t think it appropriate to ask about it at that very moment. The dark haired female now became confused by Aimee’s words about he bringing her into his problems. She blinked twice before getting distracted all together by the sight of the different students heading straight for the dance floor. She finally clasped her hands together, opening her mouth to speak toward Aimee and ask her if she would have liked to dance with her during the song. The Cupid Shuffle, in her opinion, was one of the easier group dances to learn, the Macarena being the easiest. It would be no problem for Aimee, or Seiji if any of the two wanted to join in. It was still pretty early in the song for them to be able to jump right in.

Coming out of her thoughts, she looked at Aimee and smiled brightly toward her, happy that she had decided to come to the dance after all. When she heard her flaxen haired friend giggle, she paused and tilted her head curiously at the reason why she began to giggle. Natsume flushed and put both hands up to her own face,”A-ah is my dancing t-that bad?” she stood still for a moment before she noticed Aimee’s smile turning into a smirk. The dark haired girl blinked a little confused and wondering what it was that had crossed her friend’s mind.

Natsume soon found out what came to mind when she moved to leave the two once again. She watched as her friend nudged the brown haired male in Natsume’s direction. As the girl did, Seiji seemed to misstep when nudged in her direction, and before the small girl could know it, she was up against the wall, staring the male in his eyes. Her face then flushed as red as an octopus and one small sharp gasp could be heard escaping from her lips. She brought a gloved hand up to her mouth and looked down at the ground until she could see him distance himself from her. For several moments, the dark haired female felt as if she could not breathe and that her head was spinning. Being that close to others she didn’t know very well often had this very effect on her. Needless to say the poor girl was now incredibly flustered and embarrassed.
                                        When he moved, she took a small breath, and looked at him, quickly looking back down at the ground because she too felt like she couldn’t look him in the eye.

G-Gomen, S-Seiji-kun.” she finally spoke once she caught her breath and had been able to compose herself a little more. Her face was still flushed,” I-I don’t really know why Aimee-tan did that.” She took one more breath and look back up at him with a small smile, her mind quickly focusing on the music in order to try and compose herself even more. Once she was sure her mind had stopped spinning, Natsume now smiled once again toward the male. “ I-I know you don’t really dance…” she spoke, she subconsciously rocking on her heels slightly,” B-but I’d really like to dance the rest of this song…” she paused once more,” A-and if you’d like…you don’t have to or anything, I promise, I’d really like it if you came and danced it with me.

After a moment or two she flushed once more and frantically began to wave her hands. “ I-I mean I’d like to teach you, b-but if you don’t want to…then t-that’s fine too.” the dark hared girl felt as if there had been way too many awkward moments where she had said something that could have been taken the wrong way. Out of nervousness, she now began to fumble with her glasses, waiting for his reply. She couldn’t see as to why he’d say yes. She thought herself incredibly odd, and honestly didn’t know what kind of guy wanted to spend any form of amount of time with her. Seiji had been generous already with his time, in her opinion, and she didn’t want her presence to start becoming old to him. She bit her lip. "B-but like I said, if you don't want to, then you don't have to."

Location: The School ||| Mood: Nervous and flustered ||| Thoughts: "o ^o; " ||| Company: Seiji

Natsume Pretty

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
User Image
Another hour of frantic visions

• Feeling:XCalm

Patiently, he listened to Natsume's response. It seemed that she still wanted to dance, but since her friend had taken off before she could ask her if she wanted to, it seemed that now he was the only alternative. His answer was already in his mind before she even asked him and said that he didn't have to if he didn't want to. "I'll have to pass on dancing then. I don't mind the idea of being with you, but dancing isn't my thing." Seiji said, knowing that she was going to be disappointed. "It isn't like I think that your strange or something like that, it's just... I won't dance for anybody. Not that anybody else wants to dance with me." His apologetic tone changed back to his normal one when he moved over to lean against the wall beside her again. The young man couldn't understand why people liked it, it was just plain too embarrassing of an activity to him. Leaving the fact that it draws attention aside, he knew full well that he had no talent for that kind of thing anyway.

"You don't have to stick around with somebody like me, Natsume-san. I imagine you cold get just about any other wallflower around here to go and have a bunch of dances with you. Besides, Anderson-san was right, you don't need to get dragged into my problems." He said, peeking over at her with a sheepish grin on his face. "Your friend went back over to the punch bowl, so you could probably go catch her for a dance if you hurry. I actually have something that I need to take care of soon, so if you don't mind, I'll excuse myself now." He popped off of the wall with a slight bounce in his step and began skirting around the side of the dance floor, and disappeared as a large group of students passed through the line of sight between himself and Natsume.

Buffer
User Image

[[Out of Character: It's a good thing that Kiwis is gonna be gone till sunday, my brain just stalled out. XD]]

• The stilled reality begins anew,
    Another time where unseen people appear farther away...

bopeebo's Oppa

Tipsy Vampire

8,940 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Aint that something?

User Image

As soon as Akane herd Giovanni speak English, telling her not to worry, she peeked up at him through her fingers as a slight smile spread out across her lips. At least he didn't think she was a dunce or something, plus his accent was kinda interesting, different. From listening to him talk, or rather trying to listen to him talk over the music playing and all the other rambunctious noise in the room, she could tell he was obviously not from around here which meant that her first assumption wasn't all that far off. He was most likely just as lost as she was, maybe even more do to circumstance. Maybe they could help each other become a little less lost.

Just as Akane lowered her hand and finally looked Giovanni in the face, he complimented her on her dress and turned her soft blush into a deeper pink. She had almost forgotten she was wearing the silly dress. Nervously, Akane cleared her throat and rubbed the back of her head, a soft laugh escaping her lips

"Awww jeez, thanks Giovanni. I'm Akane, nice to meet you." She replied, bowing her head slightly before extending her hand for a shake, trying her best to seem cool, calm and collected despite how she felt. Fumbling around for the right words to say, Akane cracked another smile to encourage the right words to just come out. Though, with her luck so far, she doubted she's say anything right throughout the night.

"S-so, what brings you here? I-I mean you don't sound like your from around here, not that that's a bad things, I'm just curious I guess...You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

I'm feeling a bit nervous to say the lease.
I'm with Giovanni to keep me company at the dance in the gym.
I could really use a comfortable pair of shoes and some good ol' jeans right about now.

Jrights
Lips_Like_Whiskey

=
=
=

Giovanni Aldo de Rossi

User Image

Gio continued to stand there and look around at the same time he had Akane in front of him trying to hold a conversation, but it was hard for him, seeing how different everything was to compared to how he was seeing everything before, it still continued to amaze him. Soon enough he heard the music slowly die down almost like it was transferring to a different song, so Gio stood and listened very closely also analyzing how different the loved music genre, along with artists, were different. But it wasn't very long till his eyes shift back over to the lovely girl in front of him with a hand behind her head and showing an almost fake laugh, but Gio didn't care to much, he was just glad that he was able to talk to someone who's been around here more than he has. As the time went on he kept looking at her seeing what she was wearing and then back at him as the feeling of being too under dressed came back to back of his mind and danced around almost taunting him, but quickly pushing that to the side Gio smiled heard her questions and start by beginning to answer them one by one. "You're very welcome, and you can also call me Gio if you want." Giovanni said to her as he didn't need to project his voice anymore than what he was doing before as the song had a quieter sound to it, which made him a bit more happy since he was getting a bit annoyed from all the loud beats and bass that song had in it, even though that was the main music choice for the clubs that were near him.

And then it wasn't long til Giovanni heard the dreaded question he never wanted to answer, let alone even be asked it, or any versions of it. So standing there being calm and collective like he's always been, especially through soccer, he avoided the question entirely and began to answer everything else. "Yeah, you are very right love." Gio smiled and laughed as his accent easily projected through each English word he spoke, and then adding at the end of it, "I'm from the country called Italy, do you know where that is um....Akane was your name?" Gio had to make sure, it seemed like all the different names were also very foreign to him along with cars, music, decorations, and even dancing. While standing there and telling her where he was from, Gio noticed her hand being held out for a hand shake, but without thinking, he acted like he knew immediately what to do as I quick held her hand in a shaking manner, but leaned in suddenly and kissed her cheek before smiling and switching to the cheek giving it a kiss as well making sure she got the common Euro greeting. "It's very nice to meet you as well." Giovanni said with a big, warm, and friendly smile.

Quotable Genius

User Image
                                --- as we fall into sequence - and we're eating our young -remain silent and still for modesty
                                D o - y o u - p r a y - w i t h - y o u r - e y e s -c l o s e d
                                --------------------------------------- NATURALLY ----- ?

FOLLOW ME - INTO NOWHERE
                                      WOVEN WITH ---- THE UTMOST CARE

WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME ------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN I CHOOSE TO REST MY EYES, COAX ME ------- DON'T COAX ME
                                      WHEN I CHOOSE TO REST MY EYES, COAX ME ------- DON'T COAX ME

Relm Queenston
                                Ren looked over towards Himeko and gave a smile. "I just got here. I swear, it wasn't me." He said, taking another sip of it and savoring the taste a little. "But then again, who am I to complain? This could be fun." It truthfully could be. For once, he could have legitimate enjoyment. Not enjoyment because he was told to enjoy it. This time, it would be real. Nothing he had to force himself to feel.It was nicer then normal.

Ren seemed mindless to how close Himeko was towards him until it pretty much hit him that she was very close. He didn't mind. In fact, he rather enjoyed it. His heart skipped a beat every once in a while as it kept up the speed it had. His heart really hadn't caught up with the mannerisms he had. Maybe it was the friendship, or the feeling he'd suppressed to the best of his abilities long ago. He couldn't really stop the enjoyment what's the problem with pleasure of this subtle kind. After much of things that he'd gone through, and people she'd seen him with, he didn't mind this one bit of attatchment. Who wouldn't? Too many people's hearts had he demolished, and the same went with him. He'd been through to much to want to deny a friend. Especially this friend. A friend he had to lock and unlock so many sections of his heart to truthfully continue to be her friend. The only reason why he did it was because he knew himself. Young tender hearts beat fast, and he didn't want it to go too fast.
                                have they cleansed you with chloride, and scrubbed behind the knees ✩ Has your body been hollowed by the breeze

ooc |

¢яєαтινιту ¢σмєѕ fяσм α ¢σиfℓι¢т σf ι∂єαѕ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
AIMEE ROSE ANDERSON x x x x x x MISS CREATIVE

As the striking blonde proceeded to observe numerous students partake in the overplayed playlist dances, she placed her plastic cup down, her vision clouded from the alcohol. Shocking blue eyes now dulled due to the circumstance, she steadied herself, silently cursing at her stupidity. Ahh.. this... this is why father was so strict all this time. She recalled, her index finger tapping at her small chin before a dreadful sigh escaped her lips. Granted she was born and raised in the United Kingdom and was accustomed to alcohol; however, that didn't mean she could hold it well. Aimee normally became tipsy just but a few sips of any alcoholic beverage so her father normally restricted her from drinking it even at special events. It wasn't until moments after that things for the fair haired beauty became complicated and conflicting. A few rowdy boys approached her, two of them she recognized as those she rejected for a dance while the other just seemed to tag along as a lost puppy. Hah..! She mentally ridiculed them until she felt them grasp her arms forcefully.

"You think you're too good for any of us, huh Aimee-chan?" tempted the taller boy mockingly while the other two goons laughed inappropriately. "Wha...?" Her face grew confused and worried as she struggled in their grasp before she was practically dragged to the dance floor against her will. The boy she assumed was just following the coat tails of the others suddenly grabbed her hips from behind and she immediately flinched and swatted the boys hands away. Disgusted, angered, and beyond annoyed was only amplified due to her alcohol intake. Immediately scowling in their direction, she stepped away from them in which they followed suit. "Tch.. ye're noit e-evzen that toaugh~ She mumbled bitterly before their laughter erupted from her mispronunciation as they continued to advance towards her.

After rolling her eyes and crossing her arms confidently in front of her chest she pushed them aside. While walking through the boys she felt a pair of fingers grasp once more at her petite waist to tug her back, only for the delicate fabric of her dress to tear, the boys suddenly stopping their actions and blending back into the seemingly large crowd. Her cheeks grew hot and her anger disappeared as she felt overwhelmed with embarrassment. The hem of her midnight black panties was visible as well as a small design of a white kitten along the top. Fighting back crystal tears as she felt the looks of others pierce into her like a knife in butter. Averting her now glassy blue eyes to the ground, she stared at the small piece of fabric before she sucked up the little amount of pride she had left. Aimee bent down to swiftly pick up the piece of fabric, but then felt her hand-made dress tear more which immediately made her stand upright.

At a loss of words, unable to take much action during her situation, and her notorious pale complexion being as rosy as a tomato, Aimee stood there. Attempting to ignore the chatter about her accident, some whispering how the icy queen got what she deserved, and a few perverted boys snickering about her untouched bare skin and the contrast her undergarments showed was beginning to hit a nerve. A nerve where Aimee felt unbelievably vulnerable, helpless, and the target of everyone's ridicule and slander.

Outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════════════════╗
OOC::
//patiently awaits Azure's response as Sano. o-o

╚═══════════════════════╝

bopeebo's Oppa

Tipsy Vampire

8,940 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Aint that something?

User Image

Akane was thrown for a loop to say the least. She wasn't expecting, nor was she prepared, for the European greeting Gio was accustomed to and before she could stop herself a goofy smile spread out across her face as she held Gio's hand and shook it softly in return. The funny thing was, she no longer felt all that nervous anymore. As Akane stood there looking up at Gio, with his friendly and warm smile on his face, she felt a bit more at ease then she expected she'd be. Relizing that she was still holding his hand, Akane slowly released it from her grip, still blushing a deep pink and the smile still in place.

"I-Italy, yeah, I know where it is more or less. I herd it's very beautiful there, but don't get me wrong, it's beautiful here sometimes too. I'm sure you'll grow to like it here. Yeah, i'm Akane...t-that means deep red. I guess my parents figured it's be clever name since I have red hair an all." Akane replied with a soft laugh as she played with a few strands of her long hair.

It was then she noticed the music filling the room had changed from rhythmic noise into a far more recognizable song she actually knew. Akane's eyes looked around the room slightly as a group of people proceeded to do the cupid shuffle in the middle of the dance floor. Although it looked like fun, she knew very well she'd probably end up tripping over herself with these heels. But maybe Gio wanted to dance? Maybe he was curious about how things were here? He was from a far off place an all. She's be terribly curious if she sow people doing something like the cupid shuffle for the first time.

"S-so Gio? Is there anything you wanted to do? There's dancing and drinks and food stuff...I don't want to keep you from having a good time." She stated a bit half heartily. Although she didn't really care for the idea of being alone again she couldn't just make Gio stand around talking to her all night. It would't be fare to him.

I'm feeling a bit nervous to say the lease.
I'm with Giovanni to keep me company at the dance in the gym.

Jrights
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Another smirk was birthed from a subtle curling of the lips and Sano was once more entertained by the over exaggerated reactions that Aimee just couldn't seem to withhold. He had been mildly irritated by Eiri's sudden disappearance, but seeing the flaxen haired beauty try to pass off nonchalance only suggested more so that she was indeed, in a bitter mood. It would not have surprised Sano, or anyone else for that matter, if he had also contributed greatly to the bit of rain cloud that seemed to trail behind Aimee that evening. At the slightest gesture from him, he could see the little subtleties of the body that he had become accustomed to. Aimee's minute twitch almost made Sano react at the same time, but he kept himself taut as to not betray his own uncertainties. With marble-like features that showed only cold friendliness, it was difficult to tell that he felt a bit dejected at the body language that clearly rejected his act of charity. It was normal for Sano to be kind to girls. It was expected. What was atypical was the fact that he went out of the way to be kind to a girl he was not interested in holding hands with. That night, he had felt a bit of envy towards Aimee. It could not be argued otherwise that they were incompatible opposites. The only commonality was that they each saw some of their hopes in the characteristics of the other, even if they were not exact. For Aimee, Sano could see the romantic in her that wanted her prince to stand beside her forever while he was the one who had multiple 'loves'. He did not doubt that she would find her prince though. Sano, on the other hand, realized that he had the hope of becoming fully functional in terms of love again. He always knew Aimee was a pure girl, but her almost child like marvel at the snow showed Sano that she was more than a wannabe good girl. She was a genuine believer of love and everything it stood for. Even if he so desperately sought it, Sano probably would never in a million years become as pure as Aimee was.

As the warmed fabric of the blazer passed back onto Sano, he was not shocked by Aimee's action again. Instead, he had expected that much when she jumped at his touch. "Ja." He bid her a one syllable farewell and did not bother to contest the notion that he would have been better off with different company. Perhaps he would have been. Afterall, he was looking for a mirror of a ghost who had long, black hair that fell straight and eyes that were a dark color, just like his. If anyone could have been further from that image, it was the foreign girl from Britain who was blonde haired and blue eyed. Aimee was the poster child for what the Japanese pictured when hearing about foreigners. When high school started, Sano heard nothing from other boys save for the rumors about two foreign beauties that had entered their school. As if one wasn't enough. The gossip only settled down midway through the first term they were at school, but people still treated Aimee and Miyoko like they were exotic possessions that complemented them well by hanging off their arm. Sano suddenly recalled the bet a few boys started during freshmen year of high school. Whoever got one of the exotic "prizes" won the lot. Sano was usually seen as the despicable guy who uses girls, but he felt that those who would cast bets on winning a girl as a prize was ten fold more despicable. In his defense, he always entered into mutual relationships. Despite the fact that Sano looked for a certain physical type, his preferences also heavily depended on the character of a woman. What good did it do anyway? Sano was a villain and the demons behind the angelic faces at school would never change.

The cigarette dropped with a satisfying diminishing of light. The snow was a perfect extinguisher, but just for good measure, its fall was followed by the heavy footing of polished black shoes. As much as Sano dreaded the idle chat without a date to flirt with, he reentered the dance to show his face. What he did not expect was the unveiling of the true intentions of the boys who had previously bet on obtaining either Aimee or Miyoko. Upon entering, Sano saw the three ringleaders of the freshmen year bet surrounding Aimee. Angel faces aside, it appeared as if they were tired of playing nice. Months of attempted flirting had done little to nothing to the girl who preferred books over boys. A similar tautness of the body returned to Sano, but this time it was out of a quiet fury that tightened both Sano's chest and his fists. He did not care if others saw him as a villain. It was when the true villains finally acted that just pissed off Sano. Although Aimee seemed to be holding her own against the three larger figures, Sano wanted to intervene before the situation escalated any further. People were already staring at the scene unfold, commenting on Aimee's speech and fumbling. Already walking over to be a white knight this time, Sano suddenly halted in his progression as a loud tear was heard throughout the room.

Music still blaring, all conversations were silent as everyone stared in complete shock. Aimee had been utterly exposed by the violent tugging of her dress. Whispers grew as did the rouge on Aimee's usually pallid cheeks. He knew that she was more sensitive to embarrassment than others and he knew that people would be ruthless. In that moment, Sano made a decision. A quick 'alteration' left a small, unnoticeable tear in Sano's trousers as he dug a hidden switchblade into the seat of his pants. Casually grabbing an occupied glass off a nearby table, Sano dropped it, sending glass shattering everywhere. All eyes suddenly turned to him as the sound was loud enough to be heard during a silent bout of music.

"Ehhh. I'm such a baka," Sano laughingly said as he bent down to retrieve the pieces. If one wardrobe malfunction wasn't enough, the second certainly was. A large rip tore down the seat of Sano's pants and revealed white boxers with massive red hearts that glowed in the dark. A pause followed before the room erupted into laughter. For Aimee, people would be merciless in their rumors, but for Sano who was always making reckless decisions and looking like a fool, people would just laugh at him and move on. While people were preoccupied with his incident, Sano just kept smiling and strolled over to Aimee with the flap of fabric bouncing as he walked.

"Let's go, Aimee." He whispered into her ear as he casually picked up the part of fabric from her dress that had fallen and exposed her. Purposefully, he held it back up to her waistline and covered her completely while escorting her out of the room. As he did so, he cast a glance back at the three who had caused the incident. Sano's default mask was usually of friendly indifference, but making sure only the three instigators could see, his features distorted into the cruel expression. They froze in place for the time being. They would get theirs.

Turning back to the heroine of their story that night, Sano merely smiled at her and said, "I hope you can help me with my pants, Ai-chan~!

OOC --
                                                      DJ H u g g i

Here's a long one for being so Inactive!

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image I know there’s someoneHHHHHHHHSomewhere, someone
Who’s sure to find me soonHHHHH|After the rain goes
There are rainbowsHHHHHHHHHHH|I’ll find my rainbow soon

HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO

User Image
========================❀ℋ❀========================
Hi
me
ko

HMORG Himeko laughed lightly, sounding almost like fairy bells, though it was hard to hear above the loud music. ”I’ll take your word for it Ren. And this will definitely be fun. A bunch of jumped up drunk minors with teenage libidos? What could possibly go wrong?” Himeko stayed close, almost leaning against his shoulder. Mostly so he could hear her over the music, but also so the others around the punch bowl wouldn’t hear them. Himeko took another long drink from her vodka punch and smiled brightly. She left Ren’s side for a moment to chase down a plate of cream puffs, the back of her red dress fluttering out behind her as she walked. After piling a small fancy plastic plate with cream puffs, she returned to Ren. Both her hands were full so she paused for a moment. Normally I wouldn’t put my drink down unattended at a party full of my peers, but seeing how it’s already been spiked… Himeko set her cup down on the edge of the refreshment’s table. After many years of practicing, she had learned the art of eating food quickly while still looking lady like. Within minutes, roughly half of her cream puffs had been inhaled, but nobody would ever think to accuse her of being a glutton. Except for maybe her best friend who knew what she was like around her favorite treat.
                                        Himeko watched her peers writhe on the dance floor as if it were almost a massive public orgy. She greatly disliked the modern dancing styles popular among so many of her classmates. Himeko stifled a choke as the dancing and chatting stopped. The room fell silent except for the blasting dance music, which only made the silence even more noticeable. Some boys had dragged Aimee out into the dance floor and in the process the girl’s skirt had been torn clear off her dress. Himeko coughed slightly, taking a deep drink from her punch to clear her throat. That poor girl! Those barbaric oafs cannot be allowed to get away with this! Himeko barely knew Aimee, but as a fellow female she felt her heart go out to the embarrassed girl. Her hand tightened around her plastic cup, her face a mask of fury. Silence faded as whispers and quiet laughs spread across the room like wildfire. There was a pause in the music and the sound of glass shattering suddenly rang through the room, drawing everyone’s attention. Himeko’s head swung around, her ebony curls flying about her pale face. Sano stood there, embarrassing underwear exposed to everyone in the room. She knew him well enough to guess he was doing his best to take the spotlight off Aimee. He appeared to be a heartless man to most of the girls at school, but Himeko knew that underneath he was a Prince Charming. Well, almost one. With the room successfully distracted, Sano stepped in and whisked Aimee off to a safer place, holding the fabric in place over her bareness. Himeko didn’t see what he did to the three responsible individuals, but Himeko almost pitied them from the fear evident on their faces. Himeko wouldn’t step in now. She knew enough about Sano and Aimee’s friend Miyoko to know the boys had a swift and terrible retribution on the way. Himeko turned back to Ren, silently grateful he was a good man, though he would hardly be her best friend if he had been otherwise.

{{{ OOC: Her outfit
                                        Her hairdo}}}

Mood: Grateful and a little Pitying

HMOSoon it won’t be just pretend
HMOSoon a happy ending
HMOLove, can you hear me?
HMOIf you’re near me
HMOSing your song
HMOSure and strong and soon

LADYMORNING

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
User Image
Another hour of frantic visions

• Feeling:X Normal

The sight of somebody pulling a familiar flaxen haired girl out onto the dance floor drew his attention, since notebook was already in hand, he began to record the event for later use possibly. Unfortunately for those involved, Seiji knew the three of them personally. Those lot were students from both his class and the one nextdoor to his. The scene unfolded quietly at first, however, the sudden sound of clothes tearing forced Seiji's gaze to snap up from his writing and stare awestruck at what those three did to Aimee, even if by accident, it was an atrocity that he at the very least, wouldn't let them live down. Either way, the trio wouldn't be able to escape, seeing as he imagined that not only the guy who picked her up would want revenge, but all of Aimee's friends would probably want to take some kinda action too. Stealthily, the young man continued to track the events until their closure and people went back to dancing or moved off of the dance floor and went back to talking.

Seiji wondered how Aimee was doing shortly after things had settled down, but dared not go and find her. He wasn't sure how she or that other guy were going to fix their clothing situation. He had a spare set of clothes for himself, seeing as he was going to walk back to his apartment after the dance and refused to walk around in these clothes, but size wise they would only have fit Aimee. The other person whom assisted her was too tall to wear his clothing. He mused it while resting at an empty table on the far side of the room from where the pair had made their exit. His eyes also settled on following the guy who had spiked the punch, the guy was wandering aroudn hitting on girls, or so it seemed, while occassionally he appeared to be looking in the direction of the girl that was with the guy who chased him away earlier.

"So many problematic people today. Not that I'm not one of them." He said quietly, grinning to himself. "I wonder how many other scene-breaking moments are going to happen tonight?" Continuing to let his vigilant gaze sweep the floor, the place was practically filled with couples or people who paired off and were either dancing or sitting at the almost haphazardly placed tables all across the ballroom. He knew that the night was yet young, which would inevitably lead to more events like this happening. Although it didn't necessarily mean that all of them would happen in the dead-center of the dance floor like the last one had, but he'd have to be even more wary of the surroundings so that he could wintess even more interesting events that may occur.

Buffer
User Image

[[Out of Character: ]]

• The stilled reality begins anew,
    Another time where unseen people appear farther away...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff