9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Concrete ANGEL

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Who: Miyoko || Where: The dance, at a table with Miyoko || Wearing: So Sexy

Isamu's eyes never left Taro until her finally left. When he took Miyoko's limp hand, Isamu's hand, which was resting on the table, curled into a tight fist. He didn't punch the guy or slam the table, but he was a little unnerved that the guy decided to bother Miyoko. Sure, Isamu was protective of all the girls at this school, but he seemed to be a bit overly protective of Miyoko at times. Although their pasts have never been shared between the two of them, it was almost as if Isamu knew, because he felt a bond with the girl, because sometimes, she reminded him of himself.

Once her ex left the table, Isamu's tight fist relaxed as he looked down at Miyoko with a soft smile on his face. Seeing a woman smile really brightened up Isamu's darkest days. Knowing that he helped cause the smile made it that much better. "It was my pleasure, Mademoiselle, but how about a dance and some punch to make it up to me?" It turned more into a question at the end, hoping she would agree. It was natural to find the girl alone with her nose so deep in a book that you could read the words on her face, however, he wanted to get her slightly out of her bubble, at least for a song or two. After he asked, Isamu rose his hand from the table, and held it out toward hers. He didn't take her hand by force, though. If she wanted to dance, she had the power to take his own hand. He wasn't going to force her to do anything.

Isamu knew when to back off, unlike some people. If Miyoko refused him, he would politely walk away. He knew he was making her slightly uncomfortable to ask her to do something she may not want to do. It was all about what she wanted to do. His golden eyes looked into her soft blues, keeping that childish yet charming half smile on his lips like it was forever etched there, yet could change at a single word that came from her lips.

Out Of Cake: Wow, I wish my posts looked as long as I thought they were. 8| Getting back on the saddle is hard work.

¢яєαтινιту ¢σмєѕ fяσм α ¢σиfℓι¢т σf ι∂єαѕ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
AIMEE ROSE ANDERSON x x x x x x MISS CREATIVE

"It... It's not like I wanted to dae yeh a favour or anything..!" Stumbling over her words, she was embarrassed that Kyo figured it was her who suggested to the staff that he could perform for the formal. The boy had talent and Aimee knew that. Was it so terrible to want to share his talent with the others at the school whether or not they were grateful? Averting her eyes from his gaze as she suddenly grew flustered, Aimee lightly scoffed at his playful comment regarding her accent until she heard his answer to the last question. Shocked from his blunt words, Aimee nearly fell off her chair, her legs briefly going numb while her cheeks grew hot with embarrassment. It's been a long while since someone ever confessed to her, and it was most likely due to her sarcastic attitude. "Eh... wha-what..?" Her light blue eyes widened as she took a moment to look at Kyo, one of her closest friends before her embarrassment got the best of her, forcing her to look away once more.

Nervously, she fidgeted in her seat as she felt too baffled to speak. All vocabulary escaped her mind as she tried to emotionally adjust herself in the current situation. How should she respond? He didn't exactly confess his feelings to me.. just... that the song was about me.... right? Searching the room for an escape strategy, she spotted Natsume continuing to converse with the mysterious boy. "I..." She looked at Kyo sympathetically which only made her blushing more apparent.

Aimee felt her heart throb and her stomach flip upside down. Was it due to her liking Kyo as well? She wasn't sure. All she knew was that she felt comfortable, happy, and at ease around him. Is that love? He was the best friend she always desired since he never made her feel awkward until now; however, her knowledge pertaining to love was only the bittersweet romance novels she buried her nose in as research. "I... I have to check up on Natsume!" She declared strongly, quickly standing up so the chair pushed behind her. Perhaps it wasn't the wisest choice of action, but Aimee was concerned for her naive friend and needed time to clear her thoughts. Aren't yeh suppose to feel ecstatic and not.... everything else when this bloody shite happens? She questioned herself, taking her leave from the table as she marched up towards Natsume, wanting advice but also wanting to take out her sudden conflict of emotions on someone else. Her golden hair flowed behind her to match her quick pace while weaving between other students who blocked her path.

Narrowing her eyes at the target who was previously watching her and Sano converse, she came up to Natsume's side. "Oi.. ye're the one from earlier, ya? While her arms crossed in front of her chest, she glared at Seiji. "Oh...? Now that I think of it.. aren't yeh..." Her index finger tapped at the bottom of her chin in thought before it clicked. Her usual soft blue eyes became more stern before she rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Ye're the one that---" She was caught off mid-sentence as the music's volume increased.

Outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════╗
OOC::

I'll have Aimee give her response to Kyo after the Sano and Aimee incident occurs...
That way she'll feel confused as to why she feels nervous, escalated heart rate, sweaty palms, etc. around her nemesis and will want to date Kyo in an attempt to get Sano off her mind. :'D

╚═══════════╝

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image
miy
oko

User Image
MMM
                                Miyoko glanced back at her book, the longing clear in her eyes. Her sky blue eyes then flickered to Isamu’s hand and briefly to his face. It was easy to see the indecisiveness in her eyes. With one last long look at her novel, Miyoko placed her delicate hand in his. ”I will share as much punch with you as you would like, but only one dance, Isamu.” Miyoko stood, her blue lace dress giving her an almost icy beauty. Between the silver jewelry, pearls, light blue dress, her fair hair, and pale skin, Miyoko looked like she could very well be some kind of snow fairy. She could feel eyes on her as she approached the dance floor with Isamu. It was well known throughout the school that Miyoko’s heart was cold and hard towards men. Yet here she was, gliding out onto the dance floor with the school’s charmer. Her cheeks grew slightly rosy as she heard the whispers around her, but she held her head high and her posture perfect. Je suis français. And a French woman does not back down simply because others are jealous. This lesson had been pounded into Miyoko’s head by her Grandmere during her years in France. Grandmere would never forgive Miyoko’s father for abusing her grandchildren and breaking her daughter’s heart. She had done her best to raise Miyoko as a strong woman who would be able to resist the temptations of a lesser man. I suppose I failed you Grandmere…he turned out to be exactly the kind of man you warned me about. At least I broke things off as soon as I found out. You would have approved of that.
                                Miyoko enjoyed Japan and loved the friends she had here, but she missed France terribly. It was her true home, in her opinion. She also missed her Grandmere. The two had been birds of a feather and best friends. Now Miyoko only got to see her once a year and she missed her greatly. Now was hardly time to think about her grandmere though. I didn’t know Isamu danced. I wonder what kind of dancing he means. That mindless grinding so many of our peers enjoy? Jumping about like a spaz? Or real dancing? This is hardly the music for it...but if something with a spicier beat comes on it might be possible to tango. I wonder if he knows how to tango…. Miyoko loved dancing, but she mostly did ballet. She hadn’t danced with someone else for a long while now. Taro had never been into it when they had dated. She looked up at Isamu, then over to the empty stage, feeling just a little awkward and nervous to be out here. Though most people wouldn’t be able to tell, Miyoko thought the gossipers were right. She hardly belonged out here with the school’s charmer. Her eyes glanced over to the wall where Aimee and Natsume were talking with some boy. He looked familiar to Miyoko but she didn’t have time to think about where she knew him from. She looked back at Isamu, her sky blue eyes a little guarded.

>>OOC: <<

mi
yo
ko

User Image User Image Miyoko User Image Miyoko User Image

Mood: Tiny bit nervous, Self-concious Miyoko Location: School Gym, Dance floor
LADYMORNING
=
=
=

Giovanni Aldo de Rossi

User Image
Well I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind
I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time
But I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Giovanni, sitting in the back seat of a common taxi cab was on his way to a school where he would live a close to normal life, away from all the bright flashing cameras, the microphone shoving reporters, and especially the daring "biggest fans" trying their hardest to get as close to him for an autograph, handshake, or whatever they came up with. Being only nineteen years old, Gio never wanted to live out his dream in this sort of manner, even though he knew it would mainly be this way since it was his country's national sport, but Gio just prayed and wished that everyone here were oblivious to exactly who he was and what his stature was in life. Most of that all ready subsiding away from the long two hour drive that he made the taxi driver take from the airport that Gio came from, and from the looks of it, the pay was gonna be a big one, as well as the driver having a certain chip on his shoulder for the long and almost inconvenient drive that he had done. But Gio, being as nice as he always was growing up, continued to apologize to the driver every thirty minutes with his accent easily noticeable. While he wasn't apologizing for almost no reason Giovanni found himself staring out the side window at all the scenery that was passing by him and quickly changing from place to place as the drive went on and on. All this being new to him since it was so different from his home in Italy, though he still never got to see much of it for his mother pushing him so much in the direction of becoming a star soccer player, which he always wished that she had given him a break every once in a while to live his own life and experience certain things on his own time.

As the time slowly crept pass two hours the driver urged him to get his stuff ready when they got to the destination, so hearing that Giovanni nodded his head and grabbed his large athletic backpack that had easily enough clothes to last him a few weeks, as well as all the necessary hygiene products that no one could live with out, and what else than his favorite soccer ball. Making sure he had his phone in his right pocket, his wallet with I.D., debit and credit card, and enough cash by itself to last for a little while. After doing those checks, and a few more he told that driver he had everything with him and apologized once more for the extra long drive he made the man take, but the guy waved his hand and told him that it was his job to take people where they needed to go, as well as telling Gio that he was probably the nicest and most behaved person he's ever drove. Hearing all this Giovanni couldn't help but smile and then saying to the man, "Grazie." Along with digging out a little bit extra money to tip the man for being so nice to him. After that it wasn't long until they were stopping and finally pulling over and waving good bye to each other.

When Giovanni stepped out of the taxi cab, he was wearing a grey un-tucked button up shirt, with the sleeve rolled up just passed his elbows and the top two buttons being unbuttoned along with a white undershirt. Also he had some some dark jeans with that riding just a little bit below his waist with a black cloth belt holding them up, and for shoes he had some simple black shoes that he has always worn when going somewhere new. As he walked a few steps away from the taxi he then paid the drive the amount that he owed for the drive and as Gio turned around to face the school, he heard the taxi take off and start driving back to the main city it came from. Letting out a deep breath he start walking onto the campus as his head was swiveling around taking in all the sights of the area and slowing his walking pace to a very slow walk, trying to seeing almost every detail of the new surrounds he would be staying at for a long time. Not knowing where to go Giovanni start to almost wander around hoping to find something that would help answer any questions he had about the area or where to go. "Spero davvero che non sono l'unico qui. (I really hope I'm not the only one here.)" Gio spoke to himself in Italian as he continued to find himself aimlessly wandering around the seemingly endless campus area.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

All I ever wanted was to see you smiling
All I ever wanted was to make you mine
I know that I love you oh baby why don't you see
That all I ever wanted was you and me

OOC: Complete! ^~^
User Image

xxxwake up everyone ⇪ ☆ ⇪ how can you sleep at a time like this ⇪ ☆ ⇪ unless the dreamer is the real you?

xxxxxx• • • • xxxxxxxxxTo taste paste the tip of your tongue.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Listen to your voice, the one that tells you.

Natsume looked flustered and made a small, worried face. She was scared that she had asked a wrong question or had scared him off because he thought that she was actually trying to ask him to dance. She quickly waved her hands and shook her head quickly. “ N-No! ” she spoke quickly, she smiling nervously toward him. She listened to him and she looked surprised once more at the fact that he couldn’t dance. Well, it wasn’t exactly for everyone, so it was somewhat understandable. Dancing wasn’t everyone’s thing. For Natsume, it seemed to just come naturally to her, she being able to dance both ballroom and modern dancing, that she sometimes forgot that it made others uncomfortable sometimes. At the small bit of information that he dropped, she quickly dismissed it since it didn’t seem as if he had meant to mention the tidbit. She didn’t want to press on something that was none of her business anyway.

She now glanced over at Aimee before he spoke again. She seemed to be doing fine with the male who had been singing on stage. Natsume looked over at Miyoko as well after she had looked at Aimee. She was currently speaking with Isamu and seemed to be fine at the moment, which was good. If she saw Miyoko looking too distressed, then she would have to leave the side of the male in order to assist her French friend. The dark haired female now looked back at Seiji in time for his reply to her modest answer to earlier’s compliment. Natsume now felt an odd feeling in her stomach at his statement about her date having been an idiot for having passed her up, but it quickly went away when a warm smile came to her face and she shook her head. “ Life happens. A-and I’m pretty boring anyway, so I don’t blame him.” she gave a light smile toward him after she replied. She paused at his suggestion about her friends and now noticed her flaxen haired friend approaching them.

Ah~! Aimee-tan~!” Natsume practically cooed while adjusting her glasses once more,” Y-you know Seiji-kun?” she asked in surprise. That really shouldn’t have been a surprise since Aimee seemed to know a lot more people than she did. The music now began to play louder and the Dj began to grin as he waited for the students to finish up their dancing to the current song that they had. When it had finished, the opening chords to the Cupid Shuffle began to play. Natsume’s smile seemed to brighten a little more as she heard the song. She knew Seiji didn’t dance, but this group dance was easy. Different students now began to rush to the dance floor and Natsume began to feel a little antsy. She slightly swayed to the rhythm of the song as it began to play.

Location: The School ||| Mood: Nervous ||| Thoughts: "o wo; " ||| Company: Seiji

Natsume Pretty

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
User Image
Another hour of frantic visions

• Feeling:X Uncomfortable

Modest was an understatement for Natsume's reactions to his words, it was more like she simply doesn't accept being complimented for any reason. To each their own, but it seemed that she was intent on letting his words go whether they were honest or not. As if to rain on his parade, one to the two girls in the school with flaxen hair seemed to be storming over their way, as luck would have it, she happened to be the one he saw earlier. The words that were drowned out by the music were easily read from her lips and ones that he did not want to be hearing. Especially from somebody came and ruined the conversation that they were having. "I'm Seiji Tsukasa. You believe the rumors, Anderson-san?" Seiji said, looking like he was about to leave as his percing gaze fell square on Aimee's eyes. "I guess I've overstayed my welcome, so I'll just be on my way. I'm not surprised though, nobody wants their friends to get wrapped up in a rumor."

Certainly, Seiji didn't like the current pattern of things, however, to avoid the seemingly inevitable confrontation he had to find some way to leave. Aimee's presence along was more than enough to draw the attention of others around him and this situation was likely to make him even less popular than he currently was, seeing as he probaly seemed like he was about to be chased away by one to the two girls who stood out the most in the school. He couldn't quite figure it out, but it looked like Aimee had already been bothered by something before showing up to them, or at least that was what her expression had told the young man while she was approaching them. Not sure what he'd done to earn her ire and very certain he didn't want to stick around to find out, Seiji was simply waiting for the opportunity to present its self for him to make his escape from this situation.

It the mean time, he was observing the area around the three of them subtly. He'd seen the guy with the flask pour something into the punch while he thought nobody was looking, that was probably going to be his next stop to investigate what was mixed into the punch, that boy had a sleazy appearance to him and that already rubbed Seiji the wrong way. Natsume seemed just as lost as he was about what was going on, it seemed that the girl with the book was actually about to dance now after having rejected so many others who had asked, and it seemed that the previous style of music was about to get changed over to another one since the DJ was grinning with seemingly excited anticipation. For some reason, in Seiji's mind, the entire tone of the evening was about to go through a drastic change.

Buffer
User Image

[[Out of Character:]] Not the best post, but it was all I could come up with right now. I may edit it again later if nobody posts in response to it before I get another chance to look at it. EDIT: Forgot to put some information in the post.

• The stilled reality begins anew,
    Another time where unseen people appear farther away...

Quotable Genius

User Image
                                --- as we fall into sequence - and we're eating our young -remain silent and still for modesty
                                D o - y o u - p r a y - w i t h - y o u r - e y e s -c l o s e d
                                --------------------------------------- NATURALLY ----- ?

FOLLOW ME - INTO NOWHERE
                                      WOVEN WITH ---- THE UTMOST CARE

WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME ------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN I CHOOSE TO REST MY EYES, COAX ME ------- DON'T COAX ME
                                      WHEN I CHOOSE TO REST MY EYES, COAX ME ------- DON'T COAX ME

Relm Queenston
                                Ren happily watched as Himeko danced along to the song. He had known how to dance, but wasn't one to openly dance in public. Especially places like this. They weren't the best place to ballroom dance. At least not a song like this. Ren, walking over towards the punch table, taking himself a cup and taking a drink. Taking an innocent sip, he noticed something. Something different. He knew how punched tasted. It wasn't this. It never could be this. Taking a longer drink he found it out. That added taste that caused everything to be different, for some unexplained reason. Someone spiked the punch. Ren looking at his cup, began to laugh. Laugh at the immaturity, and the fact that he could tell what it was. He questioned who and why did it, but in all honesty, who would care? It made the party more entertaining.

A bunch of drunk teenagers, all with these insane confused and mindless hormones and alcohol made a perfect formula. A formula for a the perfect disaster. And to think that our of all the times he wanted to go out, something entertaining chose to happen. Possibly illegal. Possibly ending in someone in tears and a new boy or girl being made tonight. Possibly even someone missing after some time.

"I'm going to love tonight. More than I should." Ren said. He looked over towards Himeko, and motioned her over and taking another cup of the punch for himself and one more for Himeko to try. Ren was filled with excitement for the events of the evening, because unlike most others, he was fairly certain he'd remember the events. and if needed, he'd be able to use ti for whatever he'd need.
                                have they cleansed you with chloride, and scrubbed behind the knees ✩ Has your body been hollowed by the breeze

ooc |

Seeker

User Image

I'm Only a Crack In this Castle Of Glass
.:Kyo Miyagi:.
Please Understand I've Been Drinking Again and All I Do Is Hope
Its a riot I'll Give Them

User Image
As Aimee spoke with uncertainty he could feel his heart sink, the last thing he wanted was to cause his best friend to be so uneasy around him. His and Aimee's relationship had always been that of great friends, when that changed he did not know, when he suddenly started feeling something more building up inside of him he couldn't tell. Kyo watched Aimee walk away, this was the response he expected and yet even though he had been expecting it he still wasn't ready to deal with it. He hug his head and slammed his hand onto the table. [********] he half yelled out, luckily the music had turned up louder so it probably went unnoticed by others. Kyo stood up and turned around and walked back to the stage. Grabbing his guitar he walked to the back doors. Out in the back sat a slightly beat up Honda Accord. Maybe the only car he has ever had, little hand-me-down from his father.

Opening the door he tossed his guitar case into the back. Part of his wanted to just start the car and drive, drive anywhere but the school. Last thing he needed was to stay here, to face he and the awkward conversation that would happen. He also didn't need any criticism from anyone about his music. He slammed the door shut and put his head on the hood. ”What kind of friend would I be if I just up and left at this point anyway? he turned around and walked back inside.

Back in the building Kyo decided that sitting back down at the table was a stupid idea. Instead he walked to the wall by the mini stage setup and sat in a chair, this way he could still see everything that was happening and he would be far enough away from everyone else that he didn't have to deal with anyone coming up to talk to him. He had to think, he had to find a way to make things right with Aimee, make them less awkward. Just tell her you were joking, that you just wanted to see what she would do.
he thought to himself in vain. ”I can't lie to her, and she would see right through it anyway. Terribly insightful that British girl.” he sighed and leaned back, over looking everything before him.

Shameless Streaker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Concrete ANGEL

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Who: Miyoko || Where: Dance Floor || Wearing: So Sexy

It was safe to say that Isamu was ecstatic that she agreed to dance with him, but it couldn't be shown by the look of his face. Instead, his lips only tightened into a larger smile as he gripped her small hand delicately in his own. Just as he did, the song Cupid Shuffle began to blare off the speakers. Isamu's eyes averted to the ceiling slightly, his smile dropping a bit. 'Seriously?...' Isamu knew it was a typical dance and they wouldn't be playing waltzes and tangos all night, he just wished a better song than this had come on for his only dance with Miyoko for the night. However, this gave her a chance to loosen up and for him to let out a playful side, which he did have! It just depended on which girl he was around on when he brought it out. Now was a chance to help Miyoko not be such a rock and to try and have fun.

Isamu's eyes looked her up and down, yet, if it was truly possible for eyes to look so, it would be shown he was only admiring her outfit and not eying up her body. She really did look like an ice princess. If everyone could see her, they could leave tonight seeing the true beauty that the snow outside had to offer. As Isamu led her to the dance floor, lightly pulling her behind him, he could hear the whispers as well. Frowning slightly, Isamu turned to her, stopping on the dance floor. He looked down into her eyes as his left hand took hers again while his right hand rested on her lower back. He broke the gaze as he leaned his head over her her right shoulder until his lips were a mere inch from her ear.

"Don't listen to them." He whispered, yet his voice was still audible above the music. "Right now it's just you and me. There's no one else here." Isamu then lifted his head to look down at her, giving her that gentle smile to let her know that everything was going to be alright. Once he had her gaze, he began dancing (About at :27 in the link I shared of the song), leading the way, but giving her right to move if she wanted. He didn't start it as a normal waltz or formal dance where the man led the dance at one hundred percent. Since it was a four/four step song, it was easy to pick up the tempo and start what some would call a square dance. With his right hand having moved to her waist, he did a simple side, side, back, front step, keeping in tempo with the song. Before the refrain started, the rare favorite part of this song for him, he got at least one spin in, spinning her in front of him for four steps before keeping her steady once more. Ok, he got more than just one spin in. He just couldn't help himself. Even before the refrain, Isamu had the biggest, whitest smile in the entire gym. He really was having a blast. Dancing always brought out the best of him and made him forget everything else. Even Taro, the man he sought to scare off for her.

As the refrain started (1:07), he brought her to stand at his side, facing the same way he was with her right hand in his left. Even if she didn't know the song, it was easy to fall along with Isamu. His head was turned towards her as he held her hand at about her shoulder level. "To the right, to the right, to the right, to the right..." Isamu sang along to the music like quite a few others on the dance floor.

Not once during the entire song did Isamu let go of her hand. In some way, he had her hand in his even if he held her fingers in his palm as they danced to the refrain or having their hands firmly clasped as they danced to the verses in the simple four/four step pattern. When the song finally ended, Isamu took her other hand in his, and pulled her hands to his lips. He kissed first her right then her left hand before raising both his eyebrows and giving her a half hearted smile, afraid she didn't have even the slightest bit of fun that he had hoped. "I hope you had just a little bit of fun... Now, lets go get that punch."

Out Of Cake: Hehehehohoho

Shameless Streaker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

██████████████████████████

I just want to be me.

Who: Ren and Himeko in view || Where: Punch bowl || Wearing: Her Dress

It seemed that most of the people she knew were already preoccupied with someone else, but that was alright! It was the time for romance after all and she was sure everyone was pulling out their best game to win over the one they have been fawning over. After placing her shawl on an empty chair with her bag safely under it, she headed over to the punch bowl. Like most of the clothes she wore, the dress her grandmother got her flowed freely behind her and did not restrict her movements in any way. Ayaka mostly wore long, thrift shop skirts and baggy cargo pants, but despite their boyish quality, the cargo pants always looked great sitting low on her hips. Straight jeans? Form fitting shirts? Hell no. Ayaka wanted something that suited her and showed off that she was a woman, but didn't have to show off every detail of her body to the general public.

After reaching the punch bowl and refreshment table, Ayaka poured herself a glass. With her back to the table now, she brought the cup to her lips and took a mouthful. As she smoothly brought the cup down just below her chin, all of the punch she drank was emptied back into the cup in one smooth motion. The look on her eyes slowly went from pleasure to discomfort. She knew what alcohol tasted like. No amount of fruit punch and lemon juice could hide the fact that there was indeed alcohol in the mix. Ayaka picked up a napkin and dabbed at the punch that had dripped down her chin in her attempt to remove it from her mouth without anyone staring her way. So, she had a choice now: Drink the only form of liquid refreshment that they had at the table, or go thirsty. Ayaka didn't drive herself anyway, and as long as she took the punch evenly throughout the night instead of taking several cups at once, she should be fine and her grandparents were sure to not notice when they picked her up.

Raising both eyebrows, Ayaka slowly lifted the cup back up to her lips to take a drink. Someone watching her entire show might think, "Eww! She spit her punch back into that cup and now she's drinking it!! Oogie!!" But hey, it was her saliva, her own mouth. She could backwash if she wanted to. It wasn't like someone else had spit up punch back into the cup and then she drank it- or did they. Ayaka suddenly looked cross eyed at her cup in a horrified manner. What else was done to the punch that she did not know about?! She began pushing back those fears beneath the bed of her mind, though, and took another drink of the punch. Looking over to Ren, she could tell by the smile on his face that he could also tell there was alcohol in the punch. Who else knew? Who wouldn't find out? Who did it? Who was going to be the first one to throw up? Who was going to be the first one to pass out. These all seemed like serious questions in Ayaka's mind and she really wanted to find them out. Taking a cookie between her index and middle finger, Ayaka took a third drink of her cup, trying to put her mind at ease of the questions and watch everyone dance. She enjoyed watching people dance to those songs that either had a dance to them or had the moves in the song, like this song for example, or the Macarena and Chicken dance. And who couldn't forget the Cha Cha Slide! Ah, cheesy school dance songs. Siiiiiip.

¢яєαтινιту ¢σмєѕ fяσм α ¢σиfℓι¢т σf ι∂єαѕ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
AIMEE ROSE ANDERSON x x x x x x MISS CREATIVE

A single eyebrow raised among her angelic features as she didn't want to intentionally press a harsh judgement on the brown haired boy who's company was enjoyed by Natsume. "Yeh can say that, Natsu..." She responded indifferently before eying Seiji up once more for good measure. Piercing oceanic blue eyes took in his every detail, his coffee colored hair that appeared rich in the lighting along with his chestnut brown eyes which avoided contact with her's. Seiji was typically a boy who would easily blend into a crowd given his height wasn't noteworthy nor were there any peculiar traits about him despite his given reputation. "Believe?" She humored the idea of trusting the words of others, and how easily a simple story can become twisted and malformed due to the memorization skills an abundance of students in the school lacked. Scoffing effortlessly and rolling her eyes from Seiji's perception she said, "Tch.. It's ye're misjudgment to think I believe in such rubbish... however.." Her eyes glimmered while she stressed the last word. "If they deem true then I will never forgive yeh for bringing Natsume into ye're problems." She warned calmly before her attention drew to the sudden change in music.

Really..? Yeh've got to be kidding me... Turning around to watch a few students stumble their way to the dance floor after leaving the refreshment table, Aimee curiously watched the dancing of others, a small laugh fluttering its way passed her lips. It was only a matter of time until the DJ began to play the typical corny songs that are overplayed at every dance around the world, but it was still entertaining to observe the majority of people partake in the dance. Suddenly, she felt her body get nudged by Natsume and peered over to her small friend, immediately covering her mouth to muffle another girlish giggle while she moved cutely to the rhythm of the song. Aimee normally couldn't stand the presence of Natsume solely because of her short stature and adorable nature being too much for her to handle. She easily tore down and melted away her icy front, and seeing her friend purely enjoy the song made her initial anger, frustration, and confusion with Kyo and Seiji dissipate.

The realization as to what would happen next was all too obvious. Becoming nervous, Aimee moved slightly, wanting to avoid the inevitable plea of Natsume who clearly wanted to dance. "Well..." An idea flashed into her mind immediately, a devious smirk dancing along her lips as she looked at Seiji once more. "Yeh should dance since yeh two fancy keeping each other company.
" Nodding in agreement with her rather blunt decision, Aimee waved a single hand at the two while she took her leave. Of course she did this all before nudging Seiji purposefully closer to Natsume, having him stumble a bit forward.

"To the right, to the right, to the right, to the right~" Blared out the song, people following the instructions almost instinctively while Aimee made her way back to the table of assorted foods and beverages. She still faced the problem pertaining to Kyo and a small groan emitted from her lips from the thought. Grasping another cup of punch and taking a small sip, her nose scrunched up from the horrid taste. A look of disgust was clearly apparent among her girlish features as Aimee coughed lightly before she inspected the red colored liquid. Confirming that an idiot spiked the punch, her dainty fingers tapped on the cup in deep thought, wondering if she should quench her thirst at the risk of becoming tipsy. If I ate as well it should be fine.. but.. Her soft blue eyes longingly looked at the food arrangement while her stomach screamed in hunger; although, she ignored the plea and took another dreadful sip of the cold drink. Food wasn't an option at least during this hour considering Aimee wanted to avoid a rant her mother would go on if she gained any weight at such a "crucial moment in her career". She scowled at the thought of her terrorizing mother and took another sip of the tainted punch. Meanwhile, she proceeded to watch a few stumbling students dance to the Cupid Shuffle as she tried to think up an answer to Kyo.

Outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════╗
OOC::
Text

╚═══════════╝
=
=
=

Giovanni Aldo de Rossi

User Image
Well I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind
I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time
But I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

As Giovanni continued to aimlessly walk around the school hoping that there's something that will point him in the right direction as to where to go or who to talk to, but as of right now, that is starting to seem very slim. Until he soon walked up to a build and barely heard loud music playing and just faintly going through the walls of the place, thus triggering his new curiosity of the new environment that he found himself in at this moment. Slowly walking around the large building, Gio was trying to find some kind of entrance that he could take to get inside the building, hoping to see the reason why there was music playing in the first place, and ever why it was so loud that you could hear it outside of the place. As Giovanni was walking around the building, he kept his soccer pack on his back and his ball in both hands making sure he doesn't lose it, and it wasn't long after till Gio found the main doors to the building as he looked over them seeing there were decorations put up around the door frames and even the windows paint with a matching theme.

It wasn't until Giovanni actually walked into the first set of doors at all the decorations really start to have a theme, and from there the music got significant'y louder as he then entered through one more set of doors where he found himself in the middle of a dance, with a dance floor, DJ, decorations, food and drink stand, and with actual people attending and dancing. As he looked around at all the people and scenery of the building inside, he stood very still almost frozen and awkward not knowing what he was suppose to do, and as he look at everyone, Giovanni then looked at himself feeling like he was very under dressed for this occasion, even though he had no idea it was going on, Gio still felt this way.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

All I ever wanted was to see you smiling
All I ever wanted was to make you mine
I know that I love you oh baby why don't you see
That all I ever wanted was you and me

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
User Image
Another hour of frantic visions

• Feeling:X Normal

Following her shove, Seiji's hands slammed into the wall to the left and right of Natsume, from the surprise he used too much force and created slight indents in the wall. Then, red utterly polluted his complexion from extreme embarassment caused by the position he found himself in now. Starting Natsume right in the face, naught more than a few inches away, he sprang off of the wall and moved a few feet away. Despite having gained some distance from the girl, hue of his face showed no signs of changing and at this point he felt as though he couldn't look her in the eye anymore. She'd already very clearly stated that she didn't want to dance with him, that being fine with Seiji as he was bad at the afformentioned activity, but it still remained that he'd been set up and the only possibility of avoiding having to go out there was if Natsume let him off of the hook. Loathing his current position in the overall conversation, the young man was left with little choice but to accept whatever decision that the bespecticled girl before him made.

In his mind, he was cursing Aimee for setting him up like that and very much so wanted to pay her back in kind if the opportunity presented it's self. For such a cocky foreigner, she certainly had a way with dealing with others, even if they were from a different culture. Seiji quietly swore that she would be paid back, but not in such a way that she might be harmed from it. He planned to embarass her to the face of the guy that she was talking to earlier, whom Seiji suspected was a love interest for her. It almost like seemed she was trying to specifically get him and Natsume together for some reason, which he could not comprehend, seeing as they had only met today.

Snapping his attention back to the here and now, the young man's curious eyes locked onto Natsume with a piercing gaze, as if trying to discern what she was going to say to him next. Certainly, he'd hoped that she'd not ask him to dance, because he also had no intention of asking her to do so. Though in his case, it was because of his inability to dance and that he considered her far too attractive to have somebody like him as a dancing parter. Hell, Natsume, by his estimation, could have had virtually anybody in the ballroom to choose from. Following that logic, Seiji naturally figured, why should it be him? His appearance was plain and even with his good grades, he hardly stood out amongst the other students who possessed both good looks and solid grades themselves. Knowign all too well that he didn't compare, the young man took solice in the fact that she was likely to politely decline and at that point, he would be on his way again.

Buffer
User Image

[[Out of Character: ]]

• The stilled reality begins anew,
    Another time where unseen people appear farther away...

bopeebo's Oppa

Tipsy Vampire

8,940 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Is there a right way for how this goes?
You got your friends and you got your foes
They want a piece of something hot!

Forget your name like they forgot...
Aint that something?
Some want to see you crash a burn,
Criticize your every word.

I'm trynna keep from going insane!
Aint that the way of this whole damn thing?
I'm just trying to be something more.

User Image

Sitting in her car, drumming her finger nails against the steering wheel and staring out towards the gym where the formal was being held, Akane debated whether of not she would continue to sit in the car or actually go inside at all. She had arrived at school not to long ago, late as usual, but she couldn't actually bring herself to leave the safety of her car. It was true she had promised her dad she'd go tonight and have a good time, however, she highly doubted she'd have a good time at all stuck in a room full of familiarly unfamiliar faces flaunting their enjoyment at her with every twist and turn, while she was stuck in a dress she hadn't planned on wearing and shoes she could barely walk in let alone dance in standing against the wall like a outside looking in.

It was Akane's step mom who had not only decided to force her to go to the dance. She was also the one who had done her make up, her hair and who had chosen both the dress and the shoes Akane would ultimately be wearing out tonight, stating that she just couldn't walk into the dance in a pair of jeans, a button up shirt and beaten up sneakers. This wasn't exactly true, if it was up to Akane, she would have at least wore a pair of dress slacks for such an occasion rather then the jeans. However, despite her protesting, Akane's father pleaded with her to just go along with it not only for her step mothers sake but for his a well. So, naturally, Akane caved in and decided to just go along with everything, no matter how much she really, really, really, didn't want to.

It wasn't like Akane didn't want to fit in and socialize with the rest of her peers, she just didn't out of self destructive habit. Through out the year, she dedicated most of her free time, beside school and work, to condition and train for not only her volleyball season but for her swimming season as well. This left little time for socializing and making friends, which was something Akane desperately wanted to do but just didn't know how. You could say being an all star came easy to her, being the MVP of both the girls volleyball team and the swim team an all, but being a normal high school girl was damn near impossible for her. When competing nobody could touch her, she knew exactly what she was doing and could handle most anything that was thrown at her, but when it came to things like going to a semi formal dance it was like her brain shut down. She had no idea what she was to do, or what she was to inspect, Akane was just a nervous wreck. Why couldn't life just be another competition?

"There's really only one logical way to decide what to do.....flip a coin." She muttered to herself with slight resolution before she began searching around her messy car for a spare coin which might be laying around somewhere.

Aha! Found you ya little sucker! Akane thought to herself as she pulled the coin out from under her passenger seat and took a deep breath.

"Heads I stay in the car and make up some story when I get home, tales I grow some spine and go to the dance." Without wasting any more time, Akane gently flipped the coin, caught it and flipped it over onto the opposite palm.

Tales

"Well, I guess that settles that..." Akane sighed, gulping down a nervous lump which had formed in her throat.

Reluctantly, she shoved her car keys and he coin into her jacket pocket before pushing the door open and stepping out into the chilled air, snow lightly blanketing everything it touched around her. After locking the car and taking a moment to breath, Akane half walked half shuffled herself over to the opening of the gym. Just as she pushed open the door and walked into the festive room, Akane was to preoccupied with staring down at her heels focusing not to slip rather then what or who was right in front of her. Big mistake. Before she could look up in time, Akane had bumped into someone in front of her and almost lost her balance. Regaining herself in a fluster, she looked up and reached out apologetically. Standing in front of her was a boy she hadn't met before, which wasn't saying much since most of the people in the room were people she hadn't really met before either, who looked just as lost and out of place as she was.

"I am so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going. I'm pretty sure I'm walking on miniature stilts." She blurted out in embarrassment, her face flushed with a slight blush.

Smooth, very smooth all star, way to make an entrance.

Nobody's gonna love you If you can't display a way to capture this...
Nobody's gonna hold your hand and guide you through.
No it's up for you to understand, nobody's gonna feel your pain.

When all is done and it's time for you to walk away
So when you have today you should say all that you have to say
Is there a right way for being strong?
Feels like I'm doing things all wrong.

Still I'm here just holding on!
Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.
I'm just trying to show you something more...

Rocking this look the best I can.
I'm feeling a bit nervous & embarrassed to say the lease.
I'm with someone I don't know to keep me company at the dance in the gym.
I could really use a comfortable pair of shoes and some good ol' jeans right about now.

Jrights

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces