Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
User Image
Another hour of frantic visions

• Feeling:X Sheepish/Curious

Shortly after moving to where he now stood, the brown-haired boy noticed that the song had changed over now, this one just a good as the last. IT seemed that the group that was playing now was more on the skilled side than the previous one. Hearing that the current song was dedicated to a girl, the young man couldn't help but grin at what he percieved to be a naive, mostly quaint, gesture for attracting a girl. Still, it was undeniable that musicians had their charm and that was the only concession he'd make to that argument. Taking notice of his surroundings once more, the girl that he'd been watching was instead watching him now. An unexpected turn of events to be sure, seeing as most of the other people around him either didn't take notice of his presence or scorned him if they knew who he was. The long-haired girl's attempts to look at him were more subtle in the beginning, however, it seemed that her inability to figure out something appeared to be leading into more obvious attempts to look at him.

Unexpectedly, the student turned to face him and seemingly stormed up on his location while her face became more than a little bit rosy, probably due largely in part to her own bold actions. Looking around himself before she spoke, Seiji noticed that she'd drawn the attention of a few of his current classmates and several of them seemed to huff and turn away. Meanwhile, one or two of them continued to watch from the corner of their eyes for a moment before going back to enjoying themselves. The girl with the glasses' voice drew his attention back to her and the fact that she had a face more fair than what he'd thought previously. "Ah, konbanwa. The pleasure is mine then, Natsume-san."He replied with a warm smile and a firm handshake. "I'm Seiji Tsukasa. We've not met before, but I'm happy to make your aquaintence though. I'm sure that haven't met before because we're in different classes." Following the last comment an 'Oops' went through his mind, knowing that he really didn't need to say that, but it slipped out without him thinking about it.

Very quickly, any ideas that he had about things to talk about drained from his brain. Slowly, but surely, being replaced by the overwhelming feeling of embarassment. Choosing to realign his focus on her face, Seiji saw that she was easily just as embarassed as he was right then. Perhaps she wasn't the type who openly went and talked to others? He wouldn't know, but his mind was certainly logging tons of information about her features and veritably burning the image of her face into his brain. Seeing as she was the first person who wasn't shunning him since that rumor incident, Seiji didn't plan on letting this opportunity to begin overwriting that mistake pass him by so easily. All he had to do was make friends and change his image, right? Contrary to how it sounded, the young man also knew that it wasn't going to be as simple as that. Hopefully in the next year he wouldn't have to share a class with anybody he knew from the previous one. Just maybe, he might also get lucky enough to have a class with the girl in front of him. She certainly was very interesting, especially after having the guts to march up and talk to somebody who was being blackballed like him, whether she knew it or not, Natsume had more courage than she seemed to know.

Buffer
User Image

[[Out of Character: Didn't quite come out as how I envisioned it, but it'll do for now.]]

• The stilled reality begins anew,
    Another time where unseen people appear farther away...

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

User Image
                                      ██████████████████
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab 私は夢をあきらめることはりません
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab GET READY - BECAUSE HERE I COME!
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab you ain't never seen a guy like me tab you ain't never seen a guy like me tab you ain't never seen a guy like me tab

Of course. Shizuo hung his head. It had the opposite effect.

If this were a horror movie and the girl were some kind of monster, and Kageto were to keep prodding at the subject of the girl like this, Shizuo would have been certain that, somewhere along the way, they'd both be killed. Though, then again, this was only how it all began - random kid takes interest into mysterious person, which then unfurls into some seriously mind-bending twists and some obvious ones, and then there's only two options left in the audience's mind halfway through: one path the movie could take would be disaster - someone get's hurt, goes missing, or is murdered; the second half would be that everything goes fine and well and it turns into one of the supernatural-romance movies that girls seem to like for some strange reason.

Both were unlikely to happen here, but, still, Shizuo couldn't help but think about it.

"People are scared of what they're scared of. Anything else doesn't matter." he said at last, lifting his head. "Unless, of course, you mean that only guys can be scary. Which isn't true. I mean, I guess in some cases it can be - but, really, if a girl heard you say that, I bet five Yen that they'd go ballistic and say that girls can be just as scary as guys." Shizuo muttered, lower, "Which is true."

Especially pregnant women.

Pregnant women and women on their periods.

Nightmares.

" But, then again, I'm generalizing, too." Giving a sigh, Shizuo passed a hand through his hair, eyes scanning the auditorium. Music playing, couples dancing and swaying, with the undertone of voices still. Generic school dance setting. Another one, it looked like, Shizuo would be the fashionable bachelor in the room.

What had he been so panicked about?

"Her first name, I don't know. What I can remember is her sir name: Yachiru?" Shizuo paused, folding his arms, a thoughtful expression on his face. "Yeah. I think it's Yachiru." he nodded once.

"You know, if you want to know who she is, you could ask her." Shizuo peered at Kageto. "Unless, of course, you're as scared as everyone else around here." It was a thinly veiled challenge, but it was a joking one. Shizuo wouldn't want to frighten the guy off before he even seen the end of the dance.

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image
miy
oko

User Image
MMM
                                Miyoko had slipped from the limo, hurrying inside to where it was warm. She hadn’t meant to get separated from her friends, but it had ended up happening none the less. Miyoko had waved at a few girls from her class, but she didn’t see anyone else she knew well. Miyoko wasn’t surprised. She wasn’t much of a social butterfly. She left that job to her younger sister. There were tables in the corners of the room, where students could sit and rest their feet or enjoy refreshments. Miyoko nabbed an empty one near a lighting fixture in the shape of a snowflake. Settling herself in her chair, she pulled her book from her clutch. It was some popular fantasy adventure her Aunt had sent over for Christmas. It was in French so Miyoko wasn’t really worried about having people trying to read over her shoulder, a trait she hated. She opened the book and let herself be absorbed into another world.
                                No one came and sat by the girl, reading in the corner. It was an anomaly at a school dance, but Miyoko was oblivious and uncaring of the few girls gossiping and giggling. So far the book was living up to her expectations, which was not always easy to do. Most books now a day were full to bursting with young girls running around looking for a boyfriend. As if a boyfriend was the key to happiness. Miyoko snorted. Been there, done that. Guess what? It didn’t work. She looked up from her book for a moment when Kyo began to play. It was a good song. Her eyes began to head back towards her book when a man sat down at the table. Tall, muscular, with a strong chin and earthy brown eyes, he oozed self-confidence. He smiled at Miyoko, but she kept her face blank. Well, no completely blank, she did raise an eyebrow.
                                ”Burondo-chan! It’s been a while. I see you still have your nose in a book. Even when you’re all dolled up.” Miyoko did her best to keep her focus on her book, idly turning the page. Inside she felt like her stomach was going to implode. This was one of the last people she wanted to see right now.
                                “Taro. I see you’re still thinking with your other brain.” Miyoko smiled slightly as she pretended to read her book. Her ex-boyfriend frowned. He understood the insult all right, but he had come here without a date so he so no reason for it. He scoffed, as if disregarding women entirely.
                                “No date then Burondo-chan? I’m surprised to even see you here.” Miyoko didn’t move her eyes from the page, refusing to give him a reaction.
                                “I came to support my friends, thank you very much.” Miyoko would hate for him to learn that she had been stood up by the school player. She knew it had been an awful idea to accept it in the first place. Men were nothing more than idiots who only wanted girls around for sex and chores. The only exception is Tatsuya. He treats all women like ladies.

mi
yo
ko

User Image User Image Miyoko User Image Miyoko User Image

Mood: Annoyed Miyoko Location: School Gym
LADYMORNING
User Image

xxxwake up everyone ⇪ ☆ ⇪ how can you sleep at a time like this ⇪ ☆ ⇪ unless the dreamer is the real you?

xxxxxx• • • • xxxxxxxxxTo taste paste the tip of your tongue.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Listen to your voice, the one that tells you.

The small dark haired girl stood there for several moments, just being completely happy that the male hadn’t just turned around and ignored her completely. She has realized that the way she had approached him might have been odd and so she would not have blamed him had he reacted that way. He didn’t though, so she was more than thankful for that. Instead he took her hand and shook it firmly and spoke with her. Her sheepish smile now turned into a gentle and more relaxed smile as he took her hand and he introduced himself to her. Quietly she listened to his introduction and now thought about if she had seen him before. They hadn’t been in any classes together, but maybe they would this year? Natsume was normally pretty good about knowing people in the classes she had, but was terribly bad about being oblivious about knowing who others who weren’t in her classes were. It was little embarrassing to say in the least.

His name was Seiji, she would have to remember that in case they encountered each other once again. Natsume made a point of remembering new people’s name in order to avoid the whole situation where you stood there awkwardly trying to remember someone’s name for about five minutes before they re-introduced themselves to her. “Ah~! Seiji-kun, d-do you mind if I call you that? It is nice to make your acquaintances as well!” she replied. She paused and looked down at their hands, she still holding onto his. Quickly, she took her gloved hand back and smiled nervously up at him. “ Ooops!” she laughed nervously, placing her hand behind her back. Her head tilted to the side. Her cheeks were only faintly rosy due to embarrassment now.

Natsume now looked at the male curiously. “ I-If you don’t mind me asking, did you come with anyone, Seiji-kun?” it might have been a personally matter, but there really was no harm in asking. She hadn’t recalled anything about the male, and his name wasn’t familiar. She might have known someone who knew him, but Natsume was really bad about knowing other people’s friends so even if he had been mentioned, she wouldn’t have remembered him. She looked over at the singer, watching him sing for a moment before she looked back at the male. “ Are you going to be a senior as well?” she asked him with a soft smile now.

She now moved to adjust the pearls around her neck. They had fallen awkwardly on her neck with the back at the front. As she did, she quietly hoped that the male didn't find her extremely boring. She thought herself boring, which made her nervous again. With people she knew and was already friends with, she wasn't quite this timid. They already knew her character and since she had known a lot of her classmates for about two or more years, they were already accustomed to her sometimes talkative and over-excited nature. Having to make a new friend had been something she hadn't needed to do in a while.

Location: The School ||| Mood: Nervous ||| Thoughts: "o wo; " ||| Company: Seiji

Natsume Pretty

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image I know there’s someoneHHHHHHHHSomewhere, someone
Who’s sure to find me soonHHHHH|After the rain goes
There are rainbowsHHHHHHHHHHH|I’ll find my rainbow soon

HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO

User Image
========================❀ℋ❀========================
Hi
me
ko

HMORG Himeko smiled at Ren. ”Ren, you of all people should know by now that I am simply full of surprises.” She squeezed his arm once before letting go. Himeko glanced around the transformed gym again. The punch over on the refreshment table didn’t look too bad. And were those cream puffs? Himeko fought the urge to lick her lips, not wanting to smear her lipstick. Himeko did her best to keep her figure trim and perfect, but cream puffs were her favorite guilty pleasure. Kyo started playing and though Himeko had never heard the song before, she liked it. She didn’t notice the fact that she was swaying along to the music. Himeko’s parents had hired her a dancing tutor when she was small, knowing full well she would be attending plenty of formal affairs which required dancing in her life. Himeko really liked dancing, though the ballroom styles were her favorite. Too bad this isn’t really suited for a waltz. Creampuffs and waltzing would make this night perfect. Himeko turned back to face Ren, her face lit with joy. She gestured to the refreshment table. ”Creampuffs.”
                                        Himeko pulled her wool shawl from her shoulders, enjoying the slight breeze across her shoulders. It was more than warm enough in the gym with all the students inside. She twisted on ring around her finger, again and again, as she swayed slowly by herself. Her eyes scanned the room slowly, just taking in the atmosphere, but they looked distant as they moved across the faces of her peers. Himeko’s thoughts were far away, carried off by the music. As the song ended, Himeko stopped swaying and clapped. She was used to clapping after performances, from years of recitals and classical concerts. When no one else clapped, Himeko blushed slightly, ducking her head as she dropped her hands. Himeko looked over at Ren from the corner of her eye, hoping he wasn’t laughing at her faux pas. Her emerald eyes seemed to glitter against her pale skin and rosy cheeks, contrasted even more by the bright red dress she wore. Kyo began playing again and right on cue, Himeko began swaying again. I like this one too. Though I could do without the lyrics about falling from the tree. She found herself smiling and looked over at Ren again, knowing he would understand.

{{{ OOC:Sorry it isn’t very good XD Her outfit
                                        Her hairdo}}}

Mood: Happy

HMOSoon it won’t be just pretend
HMOSoon a happy ending
HMOLove, can you hear me?
HMOIf you’re near me
HMOSing your song
HMOSure and strong and soon

LADYMORNING

Seeker

User Image

I'm Only a Crack In this Castle Of Glass
.:Kyo Miyagi:.
Please Understand I've Been Drinking Again and All I Do Is Hope
Its a riot I'll Give Them

Kyo finsihed the song and and leaned to the mic. He wanted to say something,something that seemed like such a good idea in his mind, but sounds so stupid the more he thought about it. ”Thanks everyone, and thanks to the phantom clapper out there.” He placed his acaustic in its case and swung it closed. ”Promise next time there will be a full band.” he smirked slighty. He could've played more if he really felt like it, part of him wanted to ditch out of the formal, and part of him was pressing the words 'Social Life' against his frontal lobe.

He picked up the cup that he had by the stage and reached into his pocket, puling out a small silver flask. Kyo popped off the top of the flask and poured it into the cup. In his defense it wasn't anything to terrible, of course he should really work on quiting. As he walked towards a table to sit he took note of the people that were still around, of course he didn't really know anyone asides Aimee, he did know a little bit about Himeko, and he has heard some things about the guy she was talking to as well.

Kyo planted himself in a chair. He let out a sigh as he took another drink from his cup. ”If I'm lucky the roof will cave in.” he spoke almost to himself. He wasn't very fond of the whole 'romance' thing. Partialy because he had never been good at the whole relationship game. What Kyo was good at was sitting and being the friend, being a best friend, even if it meant never telling someone how you really feel. Not that he would anyway, he was always terrible at talking to others.

Shy Hunter

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Himene Kageto

Shizuo's challenged stuck to Kageto's head. It was the challenge that he himself gave himself that night. He would find out what her name was without any outside help. Which was of course a disaster already, seeing as he already asked Shizuo about her last name. But her first name was still a mystery. Such a pretty girl was bound to have a name that was as pretty. Or even prettier. Turning to Shizuo, he said "Yeah, you're right. I've seen girls who can be really, really scary. Scary to the fact that you won't be able to act properly around her. Trust me, I know, I've had expe-" There he was again. His thoughts drifting to her. Why couldn' he just move on and forget about her.

His face lightening up once more, he continued "And you're right. I'll find out what her name is by asking her. But not now.It would be very weird if I continued to pester her after what happened a while ago..." He took another sip from his fifth cup of punch. He really liked the sour-sweet taste of the punch. Whoever made it deserved a pat on the back. "And I don't want her impression of me to be a very, very bad one..."

{OOC: Where's Hana?!?!? ;A; I hope she arrives soon......}

Shameless Streaker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Concrete ANGEL

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Who: Miyoko || Where: The dance, at a table with Miyoko || Wearing: So Sexy

No, he didn't join the other boys in their ambush.

No, he didn't have a date for the dance.

Yes, he was late.

Isamu's golden eyes looked toward the doors leading into the school and to the dance. His hands were shoved deep into his coat pockets, keeping his hands mildly warm on his walk to the school. He didn't have a ride, since his mother was working, and he was late anyway because he wished to have some dinner waiting for her when she got back from work. The cold reached his toes, yet thankfully the snow didn't bleed through his shoes. He stood outside the school for yet another minute, the snow falling onto his shoulders and the top of his head. He has been outside long enough now for the snow to not melt right away, but instead flake his body with it's soft touch. After running his tongue across his lower lip, he continued to the dance, gathering all his confidence and strength like any other day.

Once inside the gymnasium Isamu removed his coat and bent his head to shake out his hair, sending the crystals to the floor. When he lifted his head, that iconic, charming smile had settled itself on his lips, and was ready to stay there for the night. The jacket he wore was unbuttoned, revealing the black shirt he wore beneath it, with the first two buttons unbuttoned. It wasn't like he was visiting royalty. It was just a school dance. He wanted to dress formally, but not too well. Didn't want to seem over dressed or upstage the rest of the men here.

Isamu looked around the room, and couldn't help but admire just how beautiful all the women here were. Most of the guys in the school just thought Isamu as a pervert, but he was far from that. In fact, he has never slept with a woman and has only kissed a few. His goal wasn't to get in their pants, but to make them feel good about themselves. What kind of girl doesn't want to feel like she's beautiful or to have someone look at them like they are the only girl in the room? Isamu thought it his sole purpose to make women feel special. He knew he had some work cut out for him tonight. Every girl should have a great night at a dance. As his eyes scanned the room, he noticed something rather strange. Miyoko was talking to Taro, or rather, the other way around and Miyoko wanted nothing to do with him. She was much to immersed in her book and her posture seemed stiff, as if she was agitated by him.

With a raise of his eyebrow, Isamu headed on over to where she was sitting, and as soon as he arrive, he placed one hand on the back of her chair, and the other hand on the table, leaning towards her and facing Taro. "Can I help you with something?" Isamu spoke with a voice as smooth as one of those radio talk show hosts, but it still had a sort of young quality to it, almost boyish. He directed his question to Taro, hoping he can ease the poor girl's mind and get the man away.

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
User Image

• Feeling:X Amused/Interested

Flabbergasted, it was the only way to explain how he felt the instant he realized that she'd never even heard rumors about him. Among other thoughts, the idea that this might have been some elaborate trick that somebody from his class might have thought up to get payback against him. That notion was easily shaken though, seeing as he seriously doubted that they'd be able to pick somebody who would pique his interest so easily. Shifting his thoughts from the negative track, he elected to be a bit more optimistic and try to enjoy the conversation a bit more. "Ah, you can call by whatever is easiest for you, I'm not picky about that. Uh, no, I didn't come here with anybody. I don't really stand out enough to get that kind of blessing." Seiji answered, while trying to not bring up the remor regarding him. "What about you, Natume-san? I find it hard to believe that you wouldn't be able to find somebody to accompany you here. I bet guys throw themselves at you with that smile of yours, no?" Her hands quickly separated from his own, he'd not noticed that she was still holding onto him, not that he minded it at all, but the fact that her reaction was adorable still remained.

Undeniably, he'd also found himself enchanted by that smile. It's hard to find such a natrual radiance like that, so it stood to reason that she was proabably very popular amongst her classmates. Seeing as he hardly paid attention to rumors that floated around the school, unless it directly involved him, Seiji had no clue if she was class-idol or even school-idol status. HIs thoughts drifted to the two girls that he'd seen periodically through out the previous year that both had blone hair and blue eyes, obviously a rarity, so perhaps Natsume might not have been as high on the popularity list as they were, but he imagined that she still had to be fairly up there on it. Shaking his head a little bit, the brown-haired boy snapped back to reality and returned his attention to Natsume.

Upon noticing that she was getting antsy and beginning to fidget, Seiji decided that it was his turn to break the ice now. It seemed that the both of them were equally awkward in conversation. He noticed the looks that he was getting from other guys who had apparently not come to the dance with dates of their own, thinking them more akin to wolves was more accurate now, seeing how they'd been eyeing Natsume for some time now, even among the other girls who wandered the ballroom. "I'm kind of surprised though, your basically the first person to actually notice me for more than a minute or two, Natsume-san." He resumed, trying to maintain the autonomy of their conversation. "Did your friends wander off from you or something? Usually people who didn't come here with a date are here with a group of friends." At this point, he was trying to shift the topic of the conversation away from himself. Seiji didn't want to draw any more attention than necessary, but more pointedly, he wanted to know a little bit more about the girl who stood beside him now and preferribly before her friends came to snatch her away as he imagined they would at any time now.

Buffer
User Image

[[Out of Character: ]]

User Image

xxxwake up everyone ⇪ ☆ ⇪ how can you sleep at a time like this ⇪ ☆ ⇪ unless the dreamer is the real you?

xxxxxx• • • • xxxxxxxxxTo taste paste the tip of your tongue.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Listen to your voice, the one that tells you.

Natsume quietly stood there while the male spoke to her, her eyes wandering over to Miyoko and then to Aimee she became a little concerned momentarily when she saw her ex boyfriend speaking with her and was about to try and assist her friend quickly, but she then noticed another male step into her rescue. The dark haired feel gave a small sigh of relief but was going to keep a watchful eye out in case anything went wrong with their conversation. Natsume turned her attention back to Seiji in front of her. Her eyebrows now rose at his reply that he hadn’t come to the dance with anyone. “R-really Seiji-kun?” she asked with a surprised tone in her voice. She brought a hand up to her mouth. She didn’t mean to sound so surprised at the fact that he didn’t have a date to the dance. He was somewhat handsome, in her opinion at least.

At his reply toward her, both hands now found themselves at each of her cheeks, an embarrassed look on her face. He was too nice. “Ahaha, S-Seiji-kun, you are too nice.” she laughed feeling embarrassed. One of her hands now waved slightly in front of her as she shook her head. “I-I don’t think m-many people pay attention to me at all, I’m not as pretty as s-some girls in the room. M-Miyoko-tan and Aimee-tan, those are my friends, a-are much more elegant and exotic looking than I am.” Natsume paused for a moment and bit her lip, her smile disappearing for a moment before she shifted uncomfortably. She was not the best at receiving compliments about herself, and she more often than not did not believe that the one complimenting was incredibly sincere about the compliment, but rather that they were simply being nice or courteous.

She realized how quiet she had become and she jumped slightly, her smile quickly returning. “ But arigatou for thinking that.” she smiled sweetly toward the male before she listened to him speak again. She blinked, adjusting her glasses for a moment. “ Oh! I had a date but, I-I guess he got busy.” she said simply, there being no animosity in her voice about the fact that she was ditched. It hadn’t been like there had been an emotional attachment toward the male. It had just been two friends going to a dance, and that was it. She looked at Seiji and for whatever reason felt the need to explain this,” A-ah but he was just a friend! A-and it wasn’t like w-we were on a date-date or anything. I-It was a friend matched thing, you know?” she quickly explained,” Ah! A-and the friends I came with are Aimee-tan and Miyoko-tan. They are just occupied right now.” She looked at the two quickly to see if they were okay with their own conversations. Aimee looked a little irked and Miyoko was just eyeing her book currently.

She looked back at Seiji once again. “ Really? W-why? I think you are nice, Seiji-kun. Well, I just didn’t know you, and dances are normally for getting to meet new people, right?” she smiled toward him with her head tilted slightly. She now clasped her hands together and looked at him curiously," Do you dance Seiji-kun?" She paused and flushed, realizing that it sounded like she was asking him to dance. " N-Not that I'm asking you to d-dance though, I was just curious. Like i-it is a dance and I-I know it isn't everyone's thing and-" she quickly stopped attempting to hush herself and prevent herself from saying anything else that could be mistook for something else. She now looking a little flustered, she closed her eyes and a small huff could be heard from her.

Location: The School ||| Mood: Embarrassed ||| Thoughts: "I'm so odd." ||| Company: Seiji

Natsume Pretty

¢яєαтινιту ¢σмєѕ fяσм α ¢σиfℓι¢т σf ι∂єαѕ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
AIMEE ROSE ANDERSON x x x x x x MISS CREATIVE

While the live performance from Kyp came to a halt, the more stereotypical music came blaring into existence. Shuddering in displeasure from the lack of creativity in the music choice was all Aimee could do before she noticed Himeko and Ren suddenly near her side, idly conversing in a way anyone could mistake it for mild flirting. Odd... I would have thought she'd be clinging to Sano due to their relationship. She speculated as her curiosity grew before her attention was brought to a golden haired beauty who was suffocated in a novel. The long lost friend was suddenly in sight, and she took the cue of her knew discovery to walk towards Miyoko until she noticed Taro, her infamous ex-boyfriend.

Aimee grew nervous yet angered with the gonads the retched boy had for approaching Miyoko without any consideration for her feelings. Granted her friend hardly voiced her discomfort with the breakup; however, Aimee knew Miyoko well enough to know that it tore off a piece of her once pure soul that believed in love. That believed in romance. Soothing blue eyes now glaring in his direction in a fiery rage, her dainty hands slamming down the plastic cup in an overly dramatic fashion so some punch spilled onto the table of refreshments, she readied herself to advance to Miyoko's side.

Before Aimee could even take one step towards Miyoko, another boy came to her side, Yoshida Isamu. He was well-mannered for the most part; however, he was known to be a ladies man, but not one quite like Sanosuke. Eyes narrowing in suspicion, she concluded she'd observe the three from afar, not wanting any harm to come to her friend, but not wanting to intrude on a situation she was now not welcomed in being part of.

Letting out a soft sigh, she caught a glimpse of Kyo, somewhat relieved that she could be in the company of another instead of standing out like a sore thumb in all her lonesome. Once more she glanced to Miyoko before walking up to Kyo, taking an empty seat across from him as she caught his annoyance with the formal. "Mm.." She agreed silently with a small nod to her friend's remark about the roof caving in. Placing her elbow on the table and perching her chin in the palm of her hand, Aimee stared at Kyo questionably. "Heh... I'm surprised ya came here in the first place." She began, raising an eyebrow, wanting to pester him further though grew embarrassed as a question formed in her mind. "Who... who were yeh yakking.. er.. talking about for the last song? I never knew yeh had a particular love interest." Her British accent always became more prominent as she chatted with Kyo considering he never made her feel conscious of it besides the mild teasing on occasion, and it always felt more than comfortable to talk around him for reasons unknown.

Outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════╗
OOC::

Zane_lost_lover

╚═══════════╝

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
User Image

• Feeling:X Restless/Hesitant

Almost too suddenly, a pointed question escaped the bespecticled girl's lips. One that was like taking a spear to the chest, the question of whether or not he danced could have meant one or two different things. Thankfully, she seemed to clear up the notion almost immediately. She'd successfully caught him flat-footed with those words and he was slightly relieved that she was only curious as to if he knew how to or not. "Haha, you scared me for a second there, Natsume-san." He said, an obvious display of relief upon his face at the moment. "To be honest, I really don't know how to dance. Although I guess these formals are kind of for meeting the other students, but I only came because my parents forced me to. Even though they're overseas, they somehow still find time to demand that I attend these things and even told the teachers to tell them if I didn't..."Sheepishly, the young man rubbed his left wrist with the opposing hand and was suprised that he let slip that information so easily. He'd hope that she would forget soon, because it wasn't common knowledge that he was living alone or that his parents were rarely even in the country due to their work that happened on an international scale.

The shorter girl's expressions were like a breath of fresh air, on the other hand. Natsume seemed to not so much as even think of hiding her joys and possibly even her sorrow and that spoke volumes for her character as somebody who is highly likely to trust a stranger, as opposed to being inheriantly distrustful of them as he was. Seiji hadn't ever seen somebody who was so free with their expressions. So far he'd only seen smiles and her embarassment for actually speaking what was on her mind, but she seemed to think that he was simply being polite to her. Such was not the case. "I don't compliment people just to be polite you know, I just call it as I see it." He said, blatantly and with a warm smile. "You know, I kind of pity that guy for standing you up. What an idiot he was to pass up on having a fun evening with a girl like you. At any rate, don't you think you should get back to your friends soon? They might be worried about you by now."

As reluctant as he was to give up this conversation he was having with her, if he delayed any longer, then the first of the group dances would start and Seiji really didn't want the fact that he didn't know how to dance ruin the evening for anybody. There was plenty of other things for him to do though, mostly looking around and seeing who is doing what. The hunt for secrets was starting to capture his attention and the lingering stares of guys who apparently wanted to talk to Natsume was grinding into his spine right about then. That alone said it was time for him to scoot, but he still was going to feel bad for turning Natsume loose to the wolves and was hoping that maybe she could escape to her friends before the pack got the courage to try and speak to her.

Buffer
User Image

[[Out of Character: ]]

Shameless Streaker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

██████████████████████████

I just want to be me.

Who: No One || Where: The Dance, near the door || Wearing: Her Dress

"It's not like I even have a date, to go." "But you must go! If not for you, then for your friends!" Ayaka looked up at her grandmother with a raised eyebrow, a smile creeping onto her face. Ayaka turned back to her knitting as the TV played in the background, her grandfather snoring loudly to show he has lost interest in whatever what was on. After a couple seconds of silence, Ayaka spoke up again. "Well, I don't even have a dress to wear. I can't just go in jeans and a sweater." Ayaka shrugged slightly. She did want to go, but since only her grandfather worked, and he didn't get paid much, buying a dress was out of the question, especially since all of the money Ayaka got from her part time job went to helping her grandparents. "Well, then I guess this is just a spare rag then, hmm?" Ayaka's grandma replied as she held up a white and pink dress with partial leopard print. Ayaka was about to question her grandmother what she meant, until she turned to look at her only to see the dress.

"Grandmama! Where did you get this?!" Ayaka exclaimed rather loudly as she stood up suddenly, taking the bottom part of the dress in both hands. "Don't worry, my child! I got it at a thrift store and I thought it would suit you." Tears immediately began welling up in her eyes as she took her grandmother into her arms in an embrace. "Oh, thank you so much, grandmama! It's perfect!" "I'm glad, now hurry up! Get changed! We don't want you to miss the whole thing! Kenji! Wake up! You have to drive!"

It didn't take long for Ayaka to get ready. The dress fit perfectly, just as her grandmother had hoped. Because Ayaka was tall in the first place, she didn't want to wear heels lest she be taller than anyone who wanted to dance with her. With her shawl wrapped tightly around her shoulders, her and her grandparents climbed into the sole car they had, and made their way to the school. Thankfully her grandfather was a fast, yet careful driver so he was able to make it in the snow. As he pulled up to the school, he gave her a smile as Ayaka's grandmother took her hand. "Have fun my dear, call us when you're ready to be picked up. Don't worry about the time." Ayaka gave her grandmother and soft smile before squeezing her hand in thanks. Ayaka then climbed out of the car, and made her way to the dance.

As she walked inside, she noticed nearly everyone was already there, some with dates, some without. She held her shawl and clutch to her as she looked around the room, hoping to catch the eye of someone she knew. She really didn't want to be the wallflower here.

Seeker

User Image

I'm Only a Crack In this Castle Of Glass
.:Kyo Miyagi:.
Please Understand I've Been Drinking Again and All I Do Is Hope
Its a riot I'll Give Them

User Image
Kyo watched as Aimee sat down across from him. He smiled slightly, Aimee and him had become friends in a strange turn of events. Part of it was over a mutual 'not caring' attitude and part of it was because the had a mutual friend, well ex friend anyway. He looked at Aimee and smiled ”Well I wouldn't have been here if it wasn't for the fact that someone threw my name at someone and got me a gig here. Normally its a five song set list but, just not feeling it.” He took another sip of this drink and swallowed hard when she asked about the song. He realized he couldn't lie to her, he was never good at that sort of thing. He looked to the table and then back to her, ”Your British is showing.” he said jokingly, in all honesty he enjoyed her accent.

Kyo sighed and put his chin in his hand as he rested his elbow on the table. ”That song. I wrote it about you Aimee.” sometimes he wished he wasn't so blunt about things, sometimes he wished he could just give her the run around or lie about it, tell her he was lying, that he was trying to start rumors. Sometimes he wished he just didn't speak at all. He took another drink from his cup and kept his eyes averted, glancing at the walls and the floor as often as he could. He knew there was about two different ways this conversation would go. Kyo why do you fool yourself all the time, you should just get up and leave now. I don't know what the hell you were thinking. ******** idiot.

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image
miy
oko

User Image
MMM
                                Miyoko mentally gave up when Isamu came over. I will never be able to read my book in peace and quiet. I suppose that is what I get for trying to read at a school dance. In the past, Miyoko probably would have been among the group of dolled up girls, giggling and gossiping about the boys. Having your heart and body broken by the two seemingly most important men in your lives will change even the strongest woman though. Miyoko looked up at Isamu, and smiled politely.
                                ”Thank you Isamu, but I can deal with this lourdaud ennuyeux by myself.” Miyoko was always puzzled by Isamu. The two of them were friends, but Miyoko could never really tell why. He was a charmer and a bit of a flirt with the girls, a quality she didn’t like in men. Yet from the day they had met, a silent bond had formed between the two.
                                ”Burondo-chan, you know I speak some French.” Miyoko simply smiled back at Taro, flashing her pearly white teeth. She shut her book and placed it on the table in front of her, hands resting on the cover.
                                “Oui. Je sais.” Miyoko’s eyes were cold and hard as steel as she looked at her former boyfriend. He smiled back, stretching his arms above his head.
                                “Well Burondo-chan, I’ll leave you here for now. I have better things to do than sit here and be insulted in a foreign language.” He stretched out his hand and grasped hers for just a moment. Miyoko knew it was useless to try and tear her hand away. He was much stronger than she could ever hope to be. So she let her hand lay limp in his. Taro stood and glared at Isamu over Miyoko’s head before heading away from them and towards the refreshment table. Miyoko turned to face Isamu, a real smile on her face now.
                                “Thanks for helping scare him off.” Miyoko didn’t think she’d ever get used to being around Taro. They had dated for three very happy years. Last year on his birthday, she had showed up early for their date, and found him in bed with some other girl. Unlike most girls who would have yelled or raged or burst out crying, Miyoko had done none of that. She had simply shrugged, said “Figures” and dropped his present on the floor before leaving. Two days later, after the shock of it had worn off, she had sobbed her eyes out for a few days straight. She was over him now though and nothing could convince her to ever go back to him.
                                ------
                                Unseen by Miyoko and Isuma, Taro made his way to the refreshments table. After grabbing a handful of snacks, he approached the punch bowl. When nobody was looking, Taro pulled a water bottle from his jacket. With a twist of the lid, he poured the contents into the punch. It may look just like water, but this was high quality vodka. Taro may have cheated on Miyoko, but he had never found anyone as good as her in bed. He wanted her back, even if for just one drunken night. Therefore, his plan to spike the punch. Who cared if others would be affected? It would only liven up the dance. Phase one, complete. Now he just had to wait for Miyoko. He knew she got drunk easily, despite her French genes.

>>OOC:For those who don’t speak French and are too lazy to use Google Translate: Burondo = Blonde/Blondie || Lourdaud Ennuyeux = Annoying Oaf || Oui. Je Sais = Yes. I know. <<

mi
yo
ko

User Image User Image Miyoko User Image Miyoko User Image

Mood: Annoyed, Glad to see Isamu Miyoko Location: School Gym
LADYMORNING

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers