Welcome to Gaia! ::

This post is here for a short summary as to what has happened in the last thread. This is so people don't need to repost or whichever. WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING PEOPLE! <3

Summary: The girls were prepping and having a small party at Himeko's mansion where maids were tending to their every need. After many of the girls slipped into their attire for the formal event at the school, the boys suddenly came bursting through the doors in a barbaric frenzy, causing many of the girls to scream or flush with embarrassment as some weren't fully dressed. As of now, Himeko is having a personal chat with Sanosuke. Aimee, Natsume, Miyoko, and Tatsuya are conversing. And Kageto is trying to stir up a conversation with Hana. As of now, everyone is exiting Himeko's limo and arriving at the school.

AND GO!

¢яєαтινιту ¢σмєѕ fяσм α ¢σиfℓι¢т σf ι∂єαѕ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
AIMEE ROSE ANDERSON x x x x x x MISS CREATIVE

Chatter filled the sleek black limousine that suddenly came to a stop as it approached its destination, the flashy car soon growing silent as the doors clicked open and a group of teenagers shimmied their way out. As Aimee stepped out she felt relieved to stretch her legs, the cold winter air hitting her pale skin, giving her goosebumps. The entire ride felt uncomfortable as she had to sit close to others in the crowded vehicle, especially those that seemed to enjoy flaunting their affection towards one another. Her dazzling azure eyes narrowed in mild annoyance as she glared at a couple in particular, Himeko and Sanosuke. The two openly flirted the entire trip to their school and their laughs of pure enjoyment only irked Aimee more that it sent undesirable shivers down her spine. Suddenly, she was shaken from her angered thoughts as she felt cold, wet drops hit her bare shoulders. Eh..? She looked up in bewilderment, finally realizing that it was lightly snowing. A genuine smile crept its way on her face while she held out one of her black lace-gloved hands, the other clutching onto her small black purse as she watched the perfect flakes gently fall into her palm until they melted. As she retracted her hand and looked at her friends, Miyoko and Natsume, the group seemed to finish their fun in the snow and headed indoors to attend the evening that everyone has been buzzing about.

I can't believe I'm going to this... whatever. She thought apathetically while she entered the overly decorated gymnasium. It was completely transformed into a ball to host formal events, lights in the shape of snowflakes twinkling along the ceiling to give the appeal of a night sky, a chocolate fountain, buffet tables, countless balloons along the walls and wrapped around pillars, and of course the typical music blaring loud. Aimee stared blankly into the overcrowded room, watching numerous others dance, converse, etc. Her eyebrows furrowed before she fidgeted nervously, feeling out of place, awkward. Definitely not my cup of tea. She looked at Miyoko and Natsume for solace, unaware of what to do considering this was her first time at any social event that didn't pertain to the business of her parents.

Outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔════════════════════╗
OOC::
Meh... terrible post, but go along with it.
Everyone should now be in the school, ya? <3

╚════════════════════╝

Quotable Genius

User Image
                                --- as we fall into sequence - and we're eating our young -remain silent and still for modesty
                                D o - y o u - p r a y - w i t h - y o u r - e y e s -c l o s e d
                                --------------------------------------- NATURALLY ----- ?

FOLLOW ME - INTO NOWHERE
                                      WOVEN WITH ---- THE UTMOST CARE

WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME ------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN I CHOOSE TO REST MY EYES, COAX ME ------- DON'T COAX ME

Relm Queenston
                                Snow. That was a nice welcoming. Sitting inside of the limo being driven to the school was nice, and the snow hitting the window made it all the much more better. He was enjoying the sights and sounds of the mundane or at least his mundane. His suit was well fitted, and nice, and his hair, nicer then the normal more raggedy mess it normally was. And this time, the musician had things on his mind. People to see. Friends to say hello to. And most of all, a close someone to see. A very close someone to see. Someone who barely even knows what he's truly thinking about. He kept it to himself. After all that was for the best. He couldn't possibly think of someone who would even think of himself for more then just a simple rich boy, who plays cello, and enjoys the outside a lot. It was a sad fact, but one he realized rather quickly.

Looking out as the moon shown on the school, the limo pulled up in front. The limo driver got out and opened the door for Ren. "Enjoy your party, sir. I'll be back to get you on time." He said, as Ren stepped out, Ren thanked him innocently and began walking his way in. Walking toward the school and warming himself up inside. Looking out once more to the sky, he watched the sights, and the softer and quiet sounds of nature.
                                have they cleansed you with chloride, and scrubbed behind the knees ✩ Has your body been hollowed by the breeze

ooc |

Shy Hunter

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Himene Kageto

He was waiting for the mysterious girl's reply when a butler came to tell them that the limo has arrived. The girl he was speaking to took the chance to slip away from his questions. Gritting his teeth, Kageto thought to himself "What is it with her? I swear, I will get her name before the night is over... Which is easier said than done, I guess..." Shaking his head and accepting his temporary defeat, he joined the group that was going to the limo.

~time skip~

The limo finally stopped. He didn't like sitting in a cramped vehicle with people he didn't know, but he had to do with what he had. Although, that couple that was flirting along the trip should have just toned down a bit. The whole trip, he was sneaking peeks at the mysterious girl. Why was she like that? It's like... She's used to being left alone. Like she wants to be alone. Shrugging, he stepped out of the limo and found himself walking in snow. It was snowing. On his first school event. What could be better than this?

"Finding out her name...." Kageto found himself thinking. He actually thought that. He wanted to find out the name of a girl he only just met. Wouldn't she think he was a stalker or something? "Not really... It's normal to want to try to know the names of people you've met..."He looked up to the sky, and he saw flashes of his past. He stood there frozen as he saw her again. Getting clearer and clearer. But he was brought back to Earth when he got bumped by the very same girl he was thinking of. He made his mind.

He WILL find out what her name is. And from her mouth. He wouldn't take a short cut and just ask other people.

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image I know there’s someoneHHHHHHHHSomewhere, someone
Who’s sure to find me soonHHHHH|After the rain goes
There are rainbowsHHHHHHHHHHH|I’ll find my rainbow soon

HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO

User Image
========================❀ℋ❀========================
Hi
me
ko

HMORG Himeko stepped out of the limo, pulling her black wool shawl closer around her. Everyone was piling out of her family’s limo. As soon as the limo was empty, Himeko slipped a few bills to the driver before shooing him home again. She wasn’t supposed to use any of the family limos except for going to and from school. Even though she was at school, her parents would have never approved of her attending a commoner’s school dance. What they don’t know won’t hurt them and I’ve bribed the few staff members who would have spilled the beans. Himeko looked up at the sky, blinking softly as snow fell into her face. The snow was pretty, a fragile, cold kind of beauty. Himeko smiled at the thought. Like a china doll. A cold, unfeeling, fragile beauty. Like me. She smiled sadly to herself. Then the moment was over, it was time to shine. Himeko smiled brightly as she looked at her fellow classmates. She could see Ren walking towards the school. With her short legs and heels it would take her too long to catch up without saying anything.
                                        ”Ren! Wait a moment!” Himeko trotted forward, doing her best not to fall. As she caught up to Ren, her heel slipped in the snow. Her eyes widened as the world fell out beneath her and she grabbed wildly for Ren’s arm. Her shawl fell to the ground, but Himeko was fine. She let go of Ren’s arm, an apologetic smile on her face as she pushed an ebony curl out of her face. ”Sorry about using your arm. You know how I get about falling.” Himeko had a momentarily flashback, causing a shiver to run down her spine. In fourth grade she had fallen from a fifty foot tree and broken several bones. To this day, falling scared her more than anything else. Himeko’s eyes had grown distant during her flashback, but they grew bright again as she came back to reality.

{{{ OOC:Sorry it’s so short
                                        Her outfit

Her hairdo}}}

User Image User Image HMOSoon it won’t be just pretend
HMOSoon a happy ending
HMOLove, can you hear me?
HMOIf you’re near me
HMOSing your song
HMOSure and strong and soon

Hi
me
ko
Os
hi
no

Mood: Flirtatious HIMEKO Location: Her bedroom
Outfit
LADYMORNING
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

"You'll catch a cold, Ai-chan."
                                                      A warm blazer was suddenly draped over her head, cutting off her view of their ballroom for the night.

Upon stepping out of the limousine, the first person in his sight had been Aimee. They were never close by any means, but he knew her enough to know that she was quiet and a formal was an unnatural environment for her. Sano moved to be by Himeko's side again, but he paused. It had been a long time since he had seen anyone so genuinely delighted by snow. He was a warm weather type who caught colds easily, so he personally hated those pesky flakes of frigid hell. Watching Aimee's outstretched hand catch the particles, Sano was suddenly disarmed by the expression she showed. It wasn't as if Sano was ignorant of her distaste for his lifestyle habits. The only expression she ever really showed him was usually a scowl. When she looked up at the sky, however, a soft smile graced her features and for a moment, she looked almost angelic. Maybe snow wasn't too bad.

Although Aimee seemed to enjoy the snowfall, Sano had noticed the tiny quakes of her arms that grew slightly more noticeable with every chill that grazed her skin. That was when he decided to not so charmingly give his blazer to her as if she was a coat rack. He knew that she would probably scowl at him like she always did, but Sano was fine with their situation. There was no desire in him to be the one Aimee smiled at. He was looking for a ghost and she...Well, he didn't know what she wanted, nor did he want to know. Their roles in their social circle would always be the pair that constantly conflicted. Sano would tease her and Aimee would be irritated by him. That was the beginning and end of their every interaction. He didn't exactly blame Aimee for avoiding him though. Sano knew that his lifestyle was a grotesque one for a pure, traditional girl like her. He wanted to be with multiple girls at a time, and he thought she would just grow to be an old obaa-chan until she found a man that lived up to her old fashioned sense of romance.

After he had forcibly loaned his blazer to Aimee, Sano turned and walked back out into the cool night air. Maybe he would give that whole snow thing a chance.

Dangling a cigarette between thin fingers, Sano took his phone out only to see a message from his would be date, Eiri. "Tch, figures," Sano said before placing the cigarette between his lips and lighting it. The warm smoke escaped quickly before dissipating into darkness. Even with the number of girls that fell in love with Sano, he was and would always be alone at the end of the day. At some point, those girls would grow up and realize that all their feelings of love for him were only silly wishes from pure hearted desires. He was not the prince they were looking for.

Quotable Genius

User Image
                                --- as we fall into sequence - and we're eating our young -remain silent and still for modesty
                                D o - y o u - p r a y - w i t h - y o u r - e y e s -c l o s e d
                                --------------------------------------- NATURALLY ----- ?

FOLLOW ME - INTO NOWHERE
                                      WOVEN WITH ---- THE UTMOST CARE

WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME ------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME------- DON'T HOLD ME

Relm Queenston
                                Ren, holding Himeko my his arm, pulled her up as quick as he could. "I don't think you should be running on in the snow." He said, still holding on tightly to Himeko. He had gotten used to Himeko's fear, and never abused these fears. He had his own, and as his relationship with Himeko had gone, she was just as knowledgable of his fears as well. "How did you even get here in the first place? You know how our parents get. Only reason I'm here is because I pulled some strings with the staff. " He said, wiping the small amount of snow that end up on her dress. "Either way, you're here!" He said, with a nicer smile. And honestly, you'll never know how glad I'll be here. He thought to himself, and kept to himself.

Ren had thoughts about her, and never thought that he would even begin to admit to thinking about it. He'd never attempt anything insane, and truthfully he wasn't insane, but this was just something that he tried to keep pinned down. And most of the time, it didn't work. Not a little bit. Not a lot. And when he hit him, it hit hard. With a silent sigh to himself, he looked back at Himeko.

"Himeko? You okay?" He said, finding her lost stare into space about something. He couldn't think of anything that she was daydreaming of. He didn't even want to get into it, it wasn't his business in the first place.
                                have they cleansed you with chloride, and scrubbed behind the knees ✩ Has your body been hollowed by the breeze

ooc |

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image I know there’s someoneHHHHHHHHSomewhere, someone
Who’s sure to find me soonHHHHH|After the rain goes
There are rainbowsHHHHHHHHHHH|I’ll find my rainbow soon

HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO

User Image
========================❀ℋ❀========================
Hi
me
ko

HMORG Himeko shook her head, looking back at Ren. She smiled, a little bashfully. ”Sorry. Got lost in my memories about that damn tree.” Himeko had been a brave child, but sometimes her bravery had become recklessness. Trying to climb the tallest tree on the property had not been a good idea. Himeko had reached for the last branch only for it to break as she put her weight on it. She had tumbled down and down, finally hitting the hard ground with several loud snaps. Himeko had lain in a daze for hours, passing in and out of consciousness. It wasn’t until the sun had begun to set on that warm summer day that the staff had come out to search for her. Himeko had been rushed to the best hospital. As she had come to, high on all kinds of medication, Himeko had seen no one in the room. She had known her parents weren’t close to her, but she had never expected to wake up alone after such an accident. The nurses had come in when they had heard her hysterics. It had taken several minutes and a strong sedative to calm her down again. Since then, Himeko didn’t cry and she didn’t climb trees. Her arm, leg and ribs had healed and you couldn’t even see the tiny scars the stitches had left on her forehead, but the emotional scars still ran deep. Himeko bent down and grabbed her wool shawl, shaking the snow off it. She wrapped it back around her shoulders and then linked arms with Ren.
                                        ”The king and queen are in the French Riviera, so I have the house to myself. Just like every other Christmas.” Himeko smiled, a little bitterly around the edges. She had been referring to her parents as the king and queen for a few years now, though they had never noticed. ”If you aren’t doing anything for Christmas, want to make plans? I’d much rather be out with my best friend than sitting at home practicing my cello.” Himeko walked through the door that had been propped open. The decorations looked very wintery and Himeko thought they were quaint. She was used to formal affairs with budgets ending in multiple zeros, not school sponsored events, even if this school was well to do. This would be a new experience for her and she was looking forward to it.

{{{ OOC: Her outfit
                                        Her hairdo}}}

User ImageHMOSoon it won’t be just pretend
HMOSoon a happy ending
HMOLove, can you hear me?
HMOIf you’re near me
HMOSing your song
HMOSure and strong and soon

Hi
me
ko
Os
hi
no

Mood: Happy HIMEKO Location: School with Ren
LADYMORNING

¢яєαтινιту ¢σмєѕ fяσм α ¢σиfℓι¢т σf ι∂єαѕ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
AIMEE ROSE ANDERSON x x x x x x MISS CREATIVE

Suddenly, her vision of the ballroom and her companions vanished as a warm, bulky piece of material draped over her head and fell to her shoulders. Really? With a slight huff and an aggravated attempt in removing the material that impaired her sight, Aimee managed to pull the material off her small frame, frantically searching the rascal who decided it was a proper decision to use her as their personal coat rack. "You'll catch a cold, Ai-chan." responded a familiar smooth voice that turned her expression immediately into a scowl. "Sanosuke..." She muttered bitterly, glaring in his direction as her dainty gloved hands held onto his warm blazer.

Immediately knowing it was Sano wasn't due to close investigation, but that fact he was the only one to call her Ai-chan. The nickname irritated her for it's meaning, love. Why couldn't he just call her Aimee like everyone else? More importantly, she was never big on the use of honorifics, and only used them while talking to adults. In addition, she couldn't picture herself using -kun, -chan, or -san in the typical cutesy way others did around her. It irked her. It seemed too personal, as if too much emotion would be placed behind those simple meanings and that she may be looked down upon if she began using them now. Wouldn't that ultimately change the view people had of her?

Her nose scrunched up as she watched her perpetrator walk back out into the brisk snowy night. What was he up to? Urgh..! The nerve. Does he really bloody think he can do whatever he wants? She thought angrily, her cerulean blue eyes narrowing before marching off after him with a distinct motive. Aimee knew what their relationship entailed which included: small remarks on both sides, the frequent embarrassment or annoyance she experienced, and then both of them separating to their own social circles and lives which were complete opposites. Sano lived inappropriately in the sense of his notorious erotic behavior and countless intimate relationships. She depicted him as improper and obscene compared to her idealizations of romance and seemingly old fashioned tastes. Was it that abnormal in the current century to desire a love that was pure, that meant something, that didn't revolve around sex, a love where two people conversed about their interests and goals, a love that happens so unexpectedly that both people feel the pit of their stomach ignite with a passion they never experienced before? Perhaps it was unimaginable, but it was desirable in Aimee's case due to the strict challenge; however, she never sought after that unbelievable love consistently, wanting it to find her in some hopeless way. It didn't help that she lacked knowledge pertaining to love besides what she has researched in books and online due to her nonexistent string of relationships.

As Aimee finally caught up to Sano, her initial anger dissipated as her curious eyes watched him inhale the toxic smoke. Shockingly, she couldn't manage to keep her eyes off of him. He stood casually yet confidently, his tall figure giving him the appeal as his white button-up shirt dampened from the frigid flakes that delicately fell. Honestly, she was memorizing his stature and appearance; although, it wasn't out of affection or to forever have him imbedded into her thoughts, but it was so she could create a story later in the week basing a new character off of him. Girls always loved a mysterious fictional character that they could daydream about. How could she not see it before? That Sano was the perfect muse and subject for her anonymous blog considering he already had a large fanbase of girls at the school who threw themselves at him. He even managed to grasp the attention of Himeko.

"H-h-hey...!" She stammered as her body chilled from the cold air, silently cursing at herself for refusing to wear Sano's sleek black blazer. She quickly averted her eyes from him, not wanting to be caught gazing at him to create an awkward situation, or worse... a situation where he'd tease and taunt her. Her cheeks flushed as she held out his coat stubbornly. ""I'm not a coat rack nor do I fancy being yours." She glanced back at him, awaiting for a response before her usual scowl towards him softened. "B-b-besides... didn't you have to skip classes last winter due to falling ill? Aimee had a talent for remembering small, useless bits of information, and recalled how various girls cried over Sano being out sick before which induced a throbbing migraine on the fair-haired girl. Quite frankly, this was probably the longest conversation the two ever had together, and it was the most she ever said to Sano.

Outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═════════════════╗
OOC::
I'll probably be putting quotes and things
in spoilers for when Aimee interacts with others. c:
and.. LOL I wrote more than I wanted to.. ah wells. ; A;
.Azure..Skies.

╚═════════════════╝

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

User Image
                                      ██████████████████
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab 私は夢をあきらめることはりません
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab GET READY - BECAUSE HERE I COME!
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab you ain't never seen a guy like me tab you ain't never seen a guy like me tab you ain't never seen a guy like me tab

"I can't believe that I'm in a limo - this is just like what happens in movies!" Shizuo cried. He touched the soft leather interior of the backseat, marveling at the softness of the spotless leather. Leaning back against the seat, the eighteen year old shifted his shoulders from one side to the other, getting comfortable, then let out a contented sigh. "Man. I could get used to riding like this." he said, grinning as he folded his arms behind his head.

All that he needed now would be a foot rest to kick up his feet, and a pillow behind his head, some sunglasses, and maybe holding a glass of cold Sprite with a bendy straw with a cup holder to place it, and this would be the dream --

"Mister Hanashi," said a voice, drawing Shizuo from his reverie. Before he opened his eyes, Shizuo could feel the cold wash of air on his ankles, and smell the scent of snow and winter. He wasn't surprised to see a man holding the limousine door open, no - Shizuo was disappointed.

It felt like the drive had gone by so quickly! Couldn't they go around the block one more time? Or how about just once more up the street? This limo was so warm and comfortable, it was like a bed on wheels with all of the fixings of something from a modern magazine. Shizuo had never felt anything like it.

And probably never would again.

"Er - uh, thank you." Shizuo stammered, sitting up quickly. He unbuckled himself and clambered out of the limousine, stepping quickly onto the street curb. The moment the boy was clear, the driver shut the glossy black limousine door and made his way around the vehicle. Shizuo bit his lip and, turning away from the limo woodenly, Shizuo Hanashi stared up at the school.

Warm light spilled from the windows. The front doors standing open to allow students to enter, and many did, arm in arm with their dates. Their clothes immaculate, formal, mint condition and brand spanking new. Laughter floated to his ears.

He was in an entirely different ball game.

Shizuo took a quiet breath. Relax. Nobody really cares. It's just a stupid dance. He thought, running a hand down his white buttondown shirt. The wrinkles still remained. Shizuo frowned, decided to attempt to straighten his jacket instead, and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

Here goes nothing... In order to make him un-nervous, he has to do something that makes him more nervous to make the first thing that made him nervous less nerve-wracking. Makes sense? Not really. He doesn't even understand it himself - but it worked. And what would have made a person more nervous than singing out loud, the top of their lungs, about an anime show and video game that most people would have never even heard of? Or, at least, most uncool people who've been living under rocks for the majority of their lives wouldn't have heard of.

Sucking in a deep breath, Shizuo Hanashi began belting out,in his most exaggerated singing voice, the second opening to Persona 4: The Animation as he strode toward the school.

"Hide and seek
                                                                      It wants to play again
                                                                      Like a detective,
                                                                      I won't let it get away

It's constantly costuming
                                                                      With lots of fake
                                                                      I will strip search
                                                                      If I have to

No, I'm not afraid to know it
                                                                      No, no, no
                                                                      I am so determined

To chase after what's hidden
                                                                      And seize this day,
                                                                      This moment !
                                                                      "

The message of the song was nice - but it still probably sounded better sung by a girl.

His heart had been pounding the entire time he had began singing. Keeping his fists clenched and walk as exaggeratedly long as his singing, head held high, Shizuo managed to get toward the end of the first stanza without stopping. Though the sound of his own voice attempting to imitate a girls high pitches had finally made him crack out into laughing. Wiping a tear from underneath his eye, Shizuo Hanashi charged up the steps two at a time, a grin as wide as the crescent moon on his face.

Now I feel better! His heart wasn't pounding from nerves - he was excited, clear blue eyes bright, and every motion charged with an electrical current of energy.

Shy Hunter

Himene Kageto

Kageto was just standing there in the cold when he heard the singing. Noticing that it wasn't coming from the inside, he decided to have a look around. The singing wasn't all that good, and judging from the voice it was a boy singing, but he was curious as to why he was singing outside in the snow. Taking a quick look around, he found the source of the voice. It really was a boy. Black hair, blue eyes. Wearing a wrinkled white button down shirt and a jacket. "Simple clothes for such a formal dance..."Kageto thought, but then again, with his get-up, it wasn't all that weird.

The boy finished singing, and after some moments of silence, the singing boy laughed out loud. Kageto didn't know why he was laughing, but apparently it was contagious, as Kageto couldn't help but laugh along with the mysterious singing boy. After they have both finished laughing, he walked up to the boy, who was wiping a tear from his eye, stood beside him, faced the same way he was facing, and said

"Having a fun, albeit cold night out here?" Kageto waited a bit, then continued, "I'm Kageto, by the way. Himine Kageto. Transfer student." Kageto offered his hand to the singing boy, and quipped "And you? What's your name?

{OOC:Wanted Himine to have a friend. Hope it's not all that weird.}

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

User Image
                                      ██████████████████
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫▪ ▫
                                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab you ain't never seen a guy like me tab you ain't never seen a guy like me tab you ain't never seen a guy like me tab

"Fun? Oh, man, this isn't even the end of it." Shizuo exclaimed. He was positively beaming - and the fact that there was someone who could share in the smiles was near perfect! Shizuo puzzled over the boy's name for a moment, attempting to sound it out in his mind. Kageto? Himine Kageto.

Huh.

Well, that was a new one.

But when the boy - Himine - had gone further to elaborate that he was a transfer student, it made sense. Transfer kids. They always had the strangest names, but it was somehow always cool ones. Shizuo wondered what his meant.

"Shizuo Hanashi." he introduced, grasping Kageto's outstretched hand. He shook it enthusiastically then released Kageto's hand, a grin spread on his features. "Transfer student, huh? Sounds cool - where're you from?"

Was he an American? German? Greek? It felt like there were thousands of countries out there in the world - hundreds of thousands of names and people and things to be seen. That was one of the few things that Shizuo liked best about the world: just when you thought you had seen everything there was to be seen, it surprised you by bringing something more. And this kid, if he was a transfer student, was like a piece of a small country just chipped off and brought to Japan.

For a moment, Shizuo wondered, what had made him come to Japan, anyway? Not that Japan wasn't great - he had some pride for his country - but, still, what if he had come from, say, Canada? Or Australia? What would have ever made a kid like this come from such big countries to a tiny island?

{ ooc: not weird at all. :.) Shizuo's gonna need a buddy sooner or later. lol }

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
User Image
Another hour of frantic visions

• Feeling:XX Normal

Lazily, the snow drifted through the night air. The boisterous sounds of those within the building beside the young man echoed around him. It wasn't really his kind of situation to be in, these events that the school held yearly. It was the the cold of the night that kept him company for the time being, that is, until a long vehicle pulled up and a number of people filed out of the limo. His curosity piqued, Seiji moved soundlessly across the paved ground and watched the group begin to scatter. Some went into the ballroom while others milled about and chatted as they took note of the snow. Eyes scanning the group with their usual piercing gaze, he recognized some of them as students from a different class. There was no reason for him to really care about these individuals at that point, however, one of the girls had gotten a blazer draped over her face. Quietly, a chuckle escaped his mouth and the pair were marked in his mind as interesting.

Following the girl as she pursued the man, Seiji quietly observed the man who appeared to be smoking and the girl who seemed awestruck at his stance. Then came the fumbling embarassment as this girl prattled on about being his coatrack or something. The pair's interactions were nothing short of amusing to the young man, even to the point where he'd started taking notes on them. Detailing the notes to the point of including an approximate height, weight, hair color, but had yet to have a name grace his ears. In particular, he watched the girl who had turned her gaze in his direction while averting it from the smoker. Taking the motion as an unintentional que, seeing as he didn't know if she noticed him or not, he sarcastically bowed a little bit as his head leaned toward her and his body faded away back into the shadows where he'd been previously.

Continuing around the side of the building and into the ball room, the bright lights caused him slight discomfort as they adapted to it. For the time being, his plan was to lay low and maybe see about trying to make a few friends with people who might not recognize him. The rumors of him selling people's secrets had all but faded into the past, but the brown-haired boy planned on doing what he could to ensure that it didn't come back to haunt him again. Sticking a cheerful demanor on his face, he choose to wander around the ballroom and see what other people might catch his attention.

Buffer
User Image

[[Out of Character: Not the best way to start off, but it was all I could come up with.]]

• The stilled reality begins anew,
    Another time where unseen people appear farther away...

Shy Hunter

Himene Kageto

Shizuo was the singing boy's name. It had a nice ring to it, actually. Smiling back at Shizuo, who shook Kageto's hand so enthusiastically, he replied "I came from a prefecture a little far from here. Pure blood Japanese, with a hint of American, I guess." Kageto smiled at this. First day, and he already had a friend. Those guys at the mansion weren't really counted. He was just dragged into the mess.

"As to why I transferred, well...." Kageto's face darkened for a while... why he transferred... He couldn't bring it up. So he just continued with the cliche "It's a very, very long story." Looking towards the school, Kageto said to his new found friend "One, call me Kageto. I'm not one for honorifics. Two, let's go in. We might catch a cold. And three... Kageto paused a bit... Would he break his own goal to know that girl's name on his own? Or would he suck up his pride and just ask someone?

"Girl, long black hair, beautiful blue eyes. Was wearing a black dress and boots. Do you know who she was?

{OOC:Yay! First friend! razz }

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

User Image
                                      ██████████████████

Shizuo thought for a moment.

A girl with long black hair and blue eyes. Black dress and boots.

Did he know who she was?

"No." Shizuo said at last, giving a light shrug. " Can't say that I have. Sorry, Kageto." But, then again, even if Shizuo knew who the heck Kageto was talking about, he wouldn't have been able to know - the description was so generic. They could be standing right in front of the girl and Shizuo probably wouldn't have known until Kageto gave a type of signal, like pointing and saying, 'Oh, that's her!' or something of the like.

Turning on his heel, Shizuo walked backwards up the stairs carefully. "But she must be some special lady if you're on the lookout for her!" Shizuo glanced over his shoulder, gotten to the top step, and turned back around. "Someone might know who she is at this dance thing. Nobody can really be completely anonymous, right?"

He was just saying this to be a bit helpful. Divert from the gloom and doom he had sensed the moment he had seen Himene's expression darken.

There would be none of that here! No, not if Shizuo Hanashi was around!

"I bet you'll learn who she is before the night is over." Shizuo stated.

Stepping into the entrance hall of the school, Shizuo let out a relieved sigh. Oh, it felt great to be in a warm building. Shizuo wiped at his jacket sleeves, but the snowflakes that had rested on him had melted, leaving damp splotches on the material.

Great. Shizuo shook out his hair. If there was one thing that he needed, it was damp clothes and damp hair. That'd just be wonderful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff