HMO
HMO
HMO

User Image
========================❀ℋ❀========================
Hi
me
ko

HMORG Himeko smiled, ignoring the urge to nod since his head was on top of hers and he wouldn’t be able to see anyways. ”I’d much rather spend any holiday with somebody I care about than be waited on hand and foot. And if I must wait I suppose I can.” Himeko sighed in an overdramatic way, her playful smile hidden from his view. ”But you can still expect me in the morning, I can promise that much. We’ll spend the whole day together. How does that sound?” Himeko would have looked up at him, but his head was still on hers. She didn’t mind, though his warm breath tickled her ear in a way she wasn’t used to experiencing. She moved her fingers in small circles on his shoulder blade as they danced. Himeko couldn’t escape the small laugh that seemed to bubble up when she realized the song had changed. ”Ren? Did you notice that the song changed? I didn’t until just now. I like this new one. The lyrics remind me of the ones youwrite sometimes.” Himeko closed her eyes, listening to the song. I wonder how easy it would be to find sheet music for it. This would sound very pretty on the cello. But then again, everything sounds pretty on cello.
                                        Himeko heard a ruckus over by the refreshments table. She was tempted to turn and look, but she didn’t want to ruin the moment. Being held so close by Ren, it wasn’t really normal, but it felt like it should be. Himeko couldn’t really explain it, why she didn’t want the moment to end, why this felt right. Coming from such a lonely home, she didn’t know what it was like to be held by someone who loved you and cared about you. The sudden urge to take her hand from his and slip it around his neck struck her, but she pushed the idea away. She could see others dancing like that, but it wasn’t the style they had been taught over the years. Himeko had convinced Ren to do more than enough things over the years. Lately she had been doing her best to keep from adding to that list. Himeko had been getting the feeling that Ren didn’t enjoy most of their little adventures or experiments and only went along with her….well why he went along with her she couldn’t tell. But it couldn’t hurt to rein herself in for the time being. So she left her right hand in his left. Her mind pushed forward other reasons to move her hand but she did her best to ignore them. It would be too….personal. I’ve only ever put my arms around Ren when giving him quick hugs. The only person I’ve ever put my arms around for extended periods of times is Sano. And that was a very different atmosphere. Himeko blushed ever so softly while thinking back on the other night when Sano had most recently visited her room. She hadn’t told Ren about her arrangement with Sano, because it wasn’t his business and he probably didn’t want to know anyways. But she wouldn’t have been surprised to learn he still knew about it. Ren could usually read her like an open book, a talent she wished she had.

{{{ OOC: Her outfit Her hairdo }}}

Mood: Comfortable

HMOSoon it won’t be just pretend
HMOSoon a happy ending
HMOLove, can you hear me?
HMOIf you’re near me
HMOSing your song
HMOSure and strong and soon

LADYMORNING

Shameless Streaker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Concrete ANGEL

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Who: Miyoko || Where: Tables || Wearing: So Sexy

When Seiji came over and bent the kid's nose, Isamu let out a stifled laugh. He was at least glad that he wasn't the only one who saw what was happening and believed he deserved to get punished. As Seiji helped him pull Taro to the refreshments table, Isamu couldn't help but give Seiji a slight smirk. He was glad at least someone was watching him. Isamu's eyes turned up toward the ceiling in thought as Seiji mentioned him drinking the rest of the punch. "That's true. He does seem kind of thirsty, however, I think he might want a little something to eat first." Once they reached the end of the table, with the help of Seiji, Taro's face was lifted upwards and onto the cupcakes. Isamu's hand came down on the back of his head, gripping his hair as he allowed Taro to enjoy the delicious cupcakes. After he had his full of that, with the help of Seiji, Isamu brought him toward the punch bowl, still gripping his hair.

Turning his head to Seiji with a smirk, Isamu dunked Taro's head into the punch bowl, allowing him to enjoy the punch he helped make since it seemed he didn't have any. Isamu looked around the room nonchalantly as Taro thrashed beneath their grip. After a little bit, Isamu raised Taro's head, and brought his lips to his ear. He had a slight snarl in his voice as he spoke. "Touch Nakamura-san again and you'll have us to answer to. You go that?" Just to make sure he got the message, Isamu rose his head and pushed his head beneath the red, sticky liquid once more, but only for a few seconds before he released his head and let him drop to the floor. Turning his head once more to Seiji, he gripped one edge of the punch bowl and gave him a slight nod. "I don't think he got enough. I could use some help." Isamu then nodded his head toward the punch bowl he was clutching.

Out Of Cake: Ugh. Was going to make it longer but I don't want to godmod too much and I woke up an hour later because I didn't get to sleep early enough and I have to shovel snow off my car and s**t.

ladymorning
Mobius Corynthos

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
                    Ƭhe ditzy kawaiixx!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xKawaiix!x Kawaiix!xKawaiix!

▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁

It wasn't her reflecting in the mirror, it was a princess. Standing in front of the bathroom mirror, Candie could admit that she felt like a princess. Mama had taken her shopping for hours, picking out the perfect dress, a pink one that she said "complimented her figure." Leaning in closer to the mirror, having to stand up on a stool to do so, she couldn't believe the girl staring back at her was indeed, her. "Honey you aren't going to let that dress go to waste are you?" Came the sudden soft and comforting voice of her "Mama," or, the woman who was currently looking after her along with her husband whom she called "Papa." She let a cute smile spread across her face, excitement stirring her entire body as she got down off of the school and bounced on her heels. "No, Mama, I wouldn't dream of it! This dress, this adorable dress is a dream! When can we leave?" She said excitedly, already listening for the footsteps of Papa telling them the car was ready. Mama smiled and reached up to adjust a bobby pin in her hair that had come loose. "In just a few minutes...I, I just can't believe how beautiful you look in that dress." She said, the woman looked close to tears. Candie leaned forward and embraced her, breathing in the scent of her old-fashioned perfume that Candie had fell in love with the moment the two met. "You helped pick it out Mama, and I'll be sure to tell anyone who asks! 'My Mama picked it out for me,' yes, that's what I'll say!" She said, that same smile still on her tiny face.

At that moment Papa walked in, tipping the hat he always wore to her and whistling. "Who is this? This can't be my daughter!" He said with a teasing twinkle in his kind blue eyes. Candie giggled, stepping around Mama to give her Papa the same hug. "But it is, Papa, it's Candie!" She said with another giggle as Papa and Mama both shared a laugh. They hustled her out of the bathroom, making sure her appearance was perfect about a dozen times first. Papa descended the stairs first, Candie waited for Mama to get on the ground floor before she bounded down the steps and fitted her feet inside the shoes Mama had picked out especially for the occasion. Candie waited patiently while Papa unlocked the car and opened the door for her. Letting out another giggle, she pulled herself up into the backseat and buckled her seat belt. She thought for a moment, that it would have been nice to be able to take her own car to the dance. But she had neither license nor car, so this was quite the impossibility. She would soon have the chance to take the test, however, and then maybe she could take her own cute little car to the next dance!

She was nowhere near silent during the drive. Bouncing up and down in her seat she kept one eye on the clock, counting down the minutes until the dance would start. I'm so excited! I'll dance with my friends and have lots of fun, maybe even make a new friend! Oh, Mama, Papa, you can't even believe how excited I am!" She chirped happily, still rapidly bouncing in her seat. Papa was silent since he was driving, he was a very distracted man and could only keep his mind on one thing at a time. Mama however, turned and smiled at Candie. "I'm sure you will have a lot of fun, just make sure your home by curfew!" She said with a teasing tone, they both knew that Candie would probably be home before curfew, just to be a good little daughter. "Of course Mama!" She said with a cheerful giggle. She pressed her hands against the window as the approached the school, the dance was already in full swing by the time they got there, but she could tell it was still early. She could see students moving into the building, some holding hands and some walking in alone. I'll make friends with someone without a date! She thought, determined to make this her quest.

Papa parked the car and got out to open the door for her. "M'Lady," he said with that same glint in his eyes, the glint she had always loved about the man. He held out his hand and the short girl took it, planting both feet safely on the pavement. She nodded her thanks and hugged him again, doing the same for Mama who had come around from the other side of the truck. "Were going to let you go now, honey, go have fun!" She said, Candie didn't wait another second. Waving to a few passing cars, she walked carefully across the parking lot. Looking up at all the decorations the school had put up, she got a warm and happy feeling in her stomach. "This must be a magical night!" She said, adding this to her endless list of quests. She approached the door and already heard music streaming from it, the melodies passed around her and flowed into her ears, some of it was rather loud but it was a slow song at the moment. Opening the door and walking in, ready to dance the night away, she realized, she had been later then she thought. "Oh well! There's still plenty of time!" She said, quite the optimistic girl.

The atmosphere of the dance was sort of suffocating, but Candie didn't notice. Even when people would bump into her, she would just give them an "oh, it's all right!" Smile, chat for a bit if they weren't busy dancing or...she blushed thinking about it, doing intimate things with their partner. The girl was very, innocent, she had not had her first kiss, but in fact had a boyfriend in the past, someone she tried not to think about too much. Pushing all thoughts of her past lover into the very back depths of her mind, she moved over to the dance floor and began swaying by herself to the music. She saw a few people she recognized, classmates perhaps, but she was a very social butterfly, so she could think of a time she had talked at least once to each and every person in the room. This is so fun! There's so many people, maybe I should try to make a friend... She thought, remembering her quest. She was about to do just that when she heard what sounded to be some sort of struggle over by the refreshments. Turning her gaze to the spoken table, her blue eyes widened slightly. She saw someone who instantly made her face turn red, even when he was assisting in pushing some man into cupcakes and punch.

It was him

The one she had developed and held a crush on for more then two years, Seiji Tsukasa She had no idea why he made her face turn a shade of crimson. She just found him, alluring, could be the word. She had fiercely defended him when those viscous rumors about him selling people's secrets had come around, she refused to believe them. Standing in the middle of the dance floor, she just stared at him. Every detail of his face, even as enraged as it was, was exactly like the one she had painted in her mind, from, ahem, hours of staring at him in class. He sent butterflies up in a chorus in her stomach, he was the only one who had ever done that, besides her past lover. She was only jolted to reality when someone bumped into her, almost sending her crashing to the ground. She manged to catch her balance in time, and was smart enough to make her way off of the dance floor before someone knocked her to the ground again. Now, standing a bit of a distance away, hiding behind a tower of twisted balloons, she peered around the decoration to stare at Seiji again. He looked pretty angry, angrier then she had ever seen him, she wondered why...

It was only then that she noticed the girl, focusing on her, she realized it was Miyoko. Judging from the marks on her body, and the expression on her face, the man that Seiji and another were punishing must have done something to her. Coming out from behind the balloons, she made her way over to the girl. "Are, are you alright? If that man did something bad to you, those guys are making him pay!" She said, gesturing over to the, she guessed she could call it some form of torture. She knew that she and Miyoko had talked at least once, she thought they had at least one class together, perhaps. There was true concern in her eyes as she turned the big blue orbs back on the girl. "Do you need anything, like, a towel, a hug, a teddy bear? Something like that?" She started spouting off again, concern making her babble in a fretting attempt to help the girl. She never really remembered them being friends, but she would still help her!

▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁

Thoughts: I'll help her! Seiji's here! What do I do?!x!xxWho I'm With: Miyokox!xxWhere I am: The school dance!x!Mood: Concerned - Excited - Embarrassed x!
                      Outfit: Aren't I cute? x!xVoice: Horie Yuix!

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image
miy
oko

User Image
MMM
                                Miyoko found herself back in Isamu’s arms for a moment as he steadied her after knocking Taro to the ground. It was only for a moment though, as Isamu began to drag Taro off. Miyoko dropped into her chair, her blue eyes wide and brimming with tears. Her arms encircled herself as she tried to pull herself together, but her mind was too far gone to be of much use. People were staring at Isamu and taro, but no one was looking at Miyoko, which she was grateful for. She put her head down on the table and let the tears loose, her sobs quiet, almost unnoticeable. Crying conveyed weakness and vulnerability. An object of prey that displays either quality will quickly be targeted. So Miyoko had taught herself how to hide her weaknesses and vulnerability. But in reality, she nothing if not vulnerable. It had taken years to build up the wall surrounding her heart, but Miyoko’s heart had been broken too many times for her to trust it to anyone else again. She didn’t believe in happy endings anymore. They didn’t exist outside of fairy tales. Fairy tales were for children, nothing more. Prince Charming didn’t exist and never would. Damn Taro. I hate him! I hate this dance! Why did I even come? I knew it would have been better to stay home! Miyoko’s drunken thoughts were straying down a path she had done her best to avoid her entire life. Hate was too easy, too simple. Her grandmere had taught Miyoko that a real woman didn’t hold grudges or hate. She let go and moved on. ‘No one should have the power to hold you back in life and all anger does is hold you back. Forgive and forget, mon petit papillon, and you will be free to reach astounding heights.’ Her grandmere’s words surfaced briefly in her drunken mind but Miyoko couldn’t stop her tears. She felt so alone…so lost….so like the child she once was.

A voice brought her back to reality. A sweet, cute voice that Miyoko recognized from a class. In her drunken stupor she couldn’t be bothered to remember which class. She sat up, staring at Candie. Her blonde hair was coming loose from the complicated French braid, wispy about her face, creating a beautiful frame. Her eyes were red and swollen and her cheeks pale. Miyoko pushed away the drops shining on her cheek and stood abruptly. “Taro was born to create chaos and misery. He deserves everything they can give him.” Miyoko’s eyes were icy, steely, cold, unforgiving. Her tone matched her cold eyes as she glared at Taro’s struggling form. Her eyes softened slightly as they traced the backs of her saviors, especially Isamu’s back. Miyoko turned back to Candie, her eyes empty of emotion now, hazed over slightly from the alcohol in her system. ”I don’t need anything. Excuse-moi, but I need to go.” She sidestepped Candie, heading deeper into the corner of the gym, looking for the back door she knew was there. The closer she got the more frantic she felt. Miyoko pushed the heavy door open, mustering every ounce of her waning strength. Once outside in the still lightly falling snow she fell to her knees. The cold was refreshing to her system as her stomach emptied onto the pavement. Her body shook, not from the cold but from the violent heaving as the contents of her stomach fled. Miyoko continued to gag long after her stomach was empty. Finally, peace came. She felt like she had been there on her hands and knees on the snow covered pavement for days, weeks, months. It had hardly been two minutes though.

Miyoko sat back, ignorant of the cold around her, not noticing when her thin body began to shiver. Her thoughts tumbled about, confused, lost, sorrowful. Miyoko’s arms were wrapped so tightly around her body it looked as if she were trying to snap herself in two. The tears came back now as a drunken Miyoko thought of the men in her life. No Prince Charmings to be found. Only wicked monsters. First a cruel ogre, her abusive father who had all but broken her small body. Next an evil giant, disguised as the sports star of the school who had broken her heart. Miyoko didn’t know who would come next but she didn’t want there to be a ‘next’. ”Never again. Never ever ever.” Miyoko mumbled to herself as she sat shivering in the dark, frigid air. I will never open my heart again. All men are cruel and heartless and….and…. Unbidden, her thoughts turned to Isamu. She may have been drunk most of the evening, but she could remember those tender moments with Isamu. Being held tightly in his arms, she had felt safer than she had felt in many years. Sitting at the table so unabashedly flirting, he had flirted back, his hand soft against her. Nothing like the abuse from her father. Nothing like Taro’s greedy touch. Miyoko’s tears flowed more freely as she struggled internally. Isamu is a friend. Men are nasty creatures who only take, never give. Isamu will turn out the same, I can’t trust him! Her heart spoke otherwise though, from behind the walls around it. He rescued me from Taro. He saved me. He didn’t taken advantage even though I’m completely pissed. He was sweet and thoughtful and gentle. And he saved me! Miyoko stared at the ground, her vision blurry from unshed tears and a foggy mind. She felt like a small child again, so lost and confused, so vulnerable.

>>OOC: Feel free to have Candie chase after her. I was planning on having Miyoko escape outside to puke before I saw your post and didn’t see a reason to change it.
                                Mon petit paillon = My little butterfly
                                <<

mi
yo
ko

User Image User Image Miyoko User Image Miyoko User Image

Mood: Scared, Confused, Vulnerable Miyoko Location: Right outside behind school gym
LADYMORNING

Mujamo Uha

Mobius Corynthos

Captain Kip Kip

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
User Image
Another hour of frantic visions

• With:XNobody~

• Feeling:XSatisfied/Still venting anger

The serving of justice continued in kind, leaving Taro sprawled out on the floor after having his face dunked through cupcakes and the punch alike. Then his fellow man, seeing as the student's name eluded his mind for the moment, placed a hand on the edge of the punch bowl and leveled a quiet suggestion to empty the contents upon the dazed would-be rapist. "I agree, let's make sure he gets his fill." Seiji said, nodding his agreeance to Isamu. "I don't think anybody else wants anymore anyway, seeing what it was used for." In unison, the pair of them splashed the contents all over the body of their common enemy, who also happened to be getting his just deserts. Taro was likely to be expelled for just the alcohol alone, but then again, the teachers would need the proof for that. Fortunately, Seiji had written it down when he saw the suspicious act occur, which is partly what tipped his mind in favor of actually acting instead of observing. Looking to Isamu, and noticing that Miyoko was nowhere to be seen now, but a familiar face was near where she was.

Candie, if he remembered correctly, she was a student in his class during this year. If fate would have it, then maybe they'd end up in the same class again in their third year too. Sweeping the thought aside for the time being, his gaze turned back to Isamu. "It seems your date scampered off while we were punishing this guy." He said, quietly suggesting that he go and find her before something else happened. "I think we're done here anyway, but I'm not sticking around for too long. Don't want the teachers to try and make some excuse to punish me. Give her my regards." Like that, Seiji strode on quick feet into the crowd and vitually disappeared again. This time, instead of seeking the refuge of the corner table where it seemed that Takahashi-san was still close to, he strode out one of the side doors and into the cold evening. Oddly enough, the door happened to be to the right of where their little beat down took place. Thinking to himself with a smile, he continued to grin as a short phrase usually associated with theatre stood out on his mind. Exit stage left. The irony of that kept him smiling, even as the chilly evening winds caressed his skin and clothes.

Buffer
User Image

[[Out of Character: Meh, still short.]]

• Quote:

• The stilled reality begins anew,
    Another time where unseen people appear farther away...

Shameless Streaker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Concrete ANGEL

Who: Miyoko || Where: Tables || Wearing: So Sexy

Isamu actually had to hold back the urge to kick the living daylights out of Taro as he lay on the floor in a heap. Thankfully he held back, only because he knew that teachers and chaperones would be on him like dogs on a fox. When Seiji mentioned that Miyoko seemed to have run off, Isamu quickly turned his head to where she was standing before. She wasn't there, instead Candie stood in her place. Isamu snatched up his coat which was near the refreshment table, where he had left it before taking up a slow dance with Miyoko. "Hey, thanks a lot!" Isamu said to Seiji as he turned back to him, gave him a slight, yet worried smile, before rushing around the gym to outrun the chaperones and find Miyoko.

After gathering his winter coat from an empty table, he scanned the crowd. "Nakamura-san!!" Isamu shouted over the loud music, cupping a hand near his mouth to try and amplify his voice. When he got no response and still hadn't seen her white dress or blonde hair, he turned slightly, the worry growing more apparent on his face. "Nakamura-san!!!" His voice actually cracked that time. His breathing got slightly faster as he worried about what might have happened to her. Did Taro have an accomplice? Did she get upset with him? Did she just leave? Turning his head sharply, Isamu could see that teachers and chaperones were on the prowl, so he went out the closest door he could find: the back door of the gym. Isamu ran, and slipped through the door to try not to bring too much attention to the door being opened and closed. When he turned around, his snow angel was there.

He stood there for only a second, but he felt frozen as he looked at her. She looked so cold, so helpless, so lonely... If only he could have protected her better. "Miyoko..." He softly whispered her name as his eyes began to glaze over; tearing up, but tears never falling. He quickly rushed to her side, falling to his knees next to her. Vomit or not, he wasn't going to keep from holding her. After slipping his winter coat from across his arm, he pulled it around her shoulders to shield the cold from her. No sooner had he done that, he pulled her into his arms and against his body. He was shaking. He felt that he let her down. He promised himself he would protect her and he didn't. With one arm wrapped around her back, his other hand rest on the back of her head, bringing her head just below his chin. Instead of his chin on her head, it was instead his cheek, his head tilted slightly to do so. "Shh... You're alright." On habit, when comforting someone, Isamu lightly kissed the top of her head before replacing his warm cheek against her. He wasn't going to let this happen again.

After holding her for a while, Isamu relaxed his grip, but didn't let go of her. With one hand on her arm, the other came to her cheek. His thumb lightly ran across her cheek bone as his golden eyes stared at her with worry completely etched in his eyebrows. "Hey, you're going to be ok. I'm here now." He gave her a reassuring smile before his hand left her cheek and lightly began stroking her hair near her chin. "There's a 7 eleven down the street. Let's go for a walk and get you some water, alright?"

Out Of Cake: ;u; Isamu<3Miyoko

ladymorning
Mobius Corynthos

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image
miy
oko

User Image
MMM
                                Miyoko found herself suddenly enveloped in something warm and soft. She looked up and found herself staring at the golden eyes she had so admired earlier. He came and found me…. Miyoko’s eyes brimmed with tears again, threatening to spill over. This time there were tears of relief mixed in with the angry and sad ones. Miyoko threw her arms around Isamu’s chest and buried her face in his shoulder. His arms were tight around her, his head on hers as she continued to cry. Her head was pounding from the stress and alcohol. Her mouth was full of some horrid taste left over from her most recent activity. Her legs were cold and starting to ache from kneeling on the snowy pavement. But Miyoko didn’t care about any of that. Isamu had not only gotten rid of Taro, probably for forever, he had come and found her and was now comforting her. It wasn’t something she would forget anytime soon. Her sobs subsided after a few minutes but she stayed where he was. She didn’t even react when he kissed the top of her head, which is something she usually would never have allowed. She felt his grip relax slightly and she clung all the tighter for a moment, scared of the loneliness that she knew waited on the edge of this embrace. However, his hands didn’t move far and suddenly her face was being lifted to look into his.

Miyoko could see the concern in his eyes as his thumb stroked her cheek softly. The sensation sent a shiver down her spine, but her drunken mind attributed it to the cold. She nodded numbly as he spoke, proof of her belief showing in her eyes. Her hair had come loose of its complicated braid and now hung in natural looking waves about her face. The light reflecting off the snow only contributed to her overall ethereal appearance from the night. Her breathing slowed, becoming less frantic and more even, as he stroked her hair. ”It's a good idea, but I don't know if I can walk so far. You'll have to help me if we go." Her voice was faint, though it didn’t matter when their faces were so close. She waited for him to stand first. Partially because her legs were aching from the cold hard ground, but also because a large part of her didn’t want this moment to end. It didn’t matter that she was drunk and unwell. It didn’t matter that they were cold. All that mattered was the two of them, how close they were, how they held each other. Miyoko’s grip had loosened so he could stand, but her arms were still around him. She looked at his eyes, still a sunny golden color even in the cold of December and felt as if they were warming her very soul. The thought sounded cheesy even to her drunken mind, but Miyoko didn’t care. An urge from earlier returned, the urge to kiss him, but Miyoko buried the thought at once. I can’t kiss him! He’s just my friend even if he did rescue me. And he wouldn’t want to be kissed by me. Plus I smell awful from that stupid punch and my own vomit. I can’t kiss Isamu. And why do I even want to?! It’s not as if this is France and I’m not even saying hello. Her thoughts were jumbled about, her mind still intoxicated, but the urge stayed despite her best to push it away. Miyoko refused to act on it though, staying completely still in Isamu’s arms.

>>OOC: <<

mi
yo
ko

User Image User Image Miyoko User Image Miyoko User Image

Mood: Comforted, Confused Miyoko Location: Right outside behind school gym
LADYMORNING

Mujamo Uha

Quotable Genius

User Image
                                --- as we fall into sequence - and we're eating our young -remain silent and still for modesty
                                D o - y o u - p r a y - w i t h - y o u r - e y e s -c l o s e d
                                --------------------------------------- NATURALLY ----- ?

FOLLOW ME - INTO NOWHERE
                                      WOVEN WITH ---- THE UTMOST CARE

WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME ------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN I CHOOSE TO REST MY EYES, COAX ME ------- DON'T COAX ME

Relm Queenston
                                Ren had only realized that the song had changed. He was too into his own thought to actually notice anything. He always over thought the situations and scenarios. He could basically tell at any point when something seemed off. Something seemed just a bit strange. And with someone who could easily talk him into anything, he pretty much had been to just as open of a book as Himeko was, if she played her cards right. And as for Ren and her, he could tell if something was on her mind, simply by talking to her for any amount of time. It could be a minute, it could be an hour. He would find something and he'd find some way to discuss it.
                                "It did change. It's a nice little song. Something a cello could play along to." He said, moving his head of of hers to hear it just a little better. IT was catchy. Something he had to remember. That was the beautiful part. HE could easily just play along over and over and not get tired of. He just hoped by the time of reaching his own home, he could remember it and play it to himself.
                                Telling by how just simply Himeko seemed a bit in thought, he tried to attempt to find a way to ask the problem. "Himeko, something wrong?" He said, not to interrupt her thoughts, but to see a problem, if there was. "You know me. I'll understand." He said, still paying attention to her, and the music playing along.
                                have they cleansed you with chloride, and scrubbed behind the knees ✩ Has your body been hollowed by the breeze

ooc |

Magic Kitten

14,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
                    Ƭhe ditzy kawaiixx!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xKawaiix!x Kawaiix!xKawaiix!

▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁

A worried frown set itself across Candie's lips, Miyoko's appearance was worrisome, she felt a deep pang of pity in her stomach. She couldn't imagine what the girl had just gone though, she wished she could wave a magic wand and make it all better like in the fairy tales Mama told her. Not even knowing this "Taro," man, she still nodded in agreement. "Of course! What he did was awful! I didn't see it, but I can just tell! Even more then that, people, people like that should be pushed into cupcakes!" She said, infuriated passion in her voice as she spoke of the man, her distaste for someone she did not even know growing with every word. Candie was not an angry person, nor was she easy to anger, but people like this despicable Taro made her stomp her feet and spew angry words. Of course, she didn't stomp her feet in this situation, it would have been terribly inappropriate. And she didn't need her age being questioned at the school dance, she could remember countless times people had mistaken her for a middle school student. Being barely five foot made it hard to blend in, but with her cute personality she just used it to her advantage. Realizing her thoughts were being diverted, she turned back to Miyoko only to find her excusing herself and rushing off. "Oh! Alright, well, I'm here if you need a friend!" She called after the girl, she was almost tempted to go after her.

Turning in a circle, she saw that both Isamu and Seiji had left the room. She hoped that Isamu had gone to comfort Miyoko, and Seiji...She just hoped he was nearby. This left her once again surrounded by people she knew she had talked to, but had no idea of who they actually were. "I hope Miyoko-Chan will be okay..." She voiced her own concern to the countless bodies walking and dancing around her, none of them even paying attention to the small girl except for the few puzzled looks she got. Am I really that short...? Oh well! It just adds to the cuteness! She thought, her mood slightly souring in her mind before she perked right up again. Her gaze fell on the unconscious pile of man she assumed to be Taro, covered in frosting and punch, she couldn't help but giggle at the sight. Miyoko had been right, he deserved everything he got, and now he was being giggled at! Just to test the waters, Candie headed over to the refreshment table and stepped over Taro. "Pardon me!" She said with another giggle as she plucked a frosted heavenly cupcake off of the table and stepped over the man again. She crossed the room and sat down on one of the folding chairs along the wall, between a boy who looked uncomfortable in a suit and tie, and a girl half-heartily nibbling on a piece of cake.

Taking off part of the wrapping around the cupcake, she lifted it to her small mouth and took a bite, delight immediately filling her eyes. "Yummy!" She said with a dreamy sigh, getting a bit of frosting on her nose when she went in for another bite. Looking around for something to wipe it off with, she jumped in her seat when she felt someone wipe it off for her. Craning her head up, she saw a boy in a handsome suit, a smile on his face as he looked down at her. Thinking for a moment, she recognized him from her art class. "Hello, Candie-Chan, would you like to dance?" He asked out of the blue, she blinked a few times before standing and nodding. "Sure! That sounds fun!" She said and took the hand that was offered to her. Leading her onto the dance floor, he began to spin and twirl her along with a fast moving pop song. Giggling, she danced along with him with a smile on her face. "You'll be my new friend, won't you be?" She asked, having to crane her head up just to look at him. She could see that his face fell for a moment, and worried that she had done something wrong, before nodding. "Of course," he said, but she could hear a disappointed tone in his voice.

It was only when he excused himself to go use the restroom that she remembered the cupcake she had abandoned. Letting out a little squeal, she raced back over to the chair and picked up the cake, sitting on the chair and nibbling on the cake while she watched others dance. She sat there for what could have been ten minutes, waiting for her dance partner to come back, but he never did. "How odd, maybe he got locked in the bathroom..." She said and swung her never going to touch the ground legs in the air. Moving her gaze to the center of the dance floor, she saw the exact man she had been dancing with, with another girl in his arms. "Aha! I see, he was what Papa called...A player! He's not my friend anymore!" She said and tilted her chin up like a proud child. Finishing her delicious treat, she threw the wrapper away in a nearby trashcan and looked around, at a loss as to what she should do.

This quest was answered for her when her cellphone went off. Rummaging in the secret pocket of her dress, she pulled out the pink phone and smiled as the little penguin charm jingled. Seeing that the call was from Mama, she quickly made her way outside through one of the side doors while putting the phone up to her ear. Once she was outside, she asked Mama to repeat herself and listened to her talk. Papa and I are helping out an old family friend, would it be too much trouble if you could get a ride home from the dance? She asked, worry obviously in her voice, Candie knew she hated having to request her to ask others for favors. "Sure Mama, no problem at all! I have lots of friends who could drive me home." She said, leaning against the wall, she and Mama chatted for a moment, were she assured the woman that she was having fun and had already made one friend. After saying her goodbye's, she ended the call and snapped her phone shut, putting it back in her pocket. "Well! Back to the dance then!" She said, putting her arms above her head and doing a little dance right there outside the school.

She put her arms down as the chill of the evening suddenly hit her, rubbing her pale arms she shivered, finally noticing that it was...snowing, her eyes widened, a childish demeanor suddenly overcoming her. It was like she had never seen snow before, she let out a giggle and walked out from under the overhanging cover of the school roof. "It's so cold!" She said, sticking out her tongue and managing to catch a snowflake. It was only then that she turned and realized, she had an audience of one. It seemed like time just stopped, as she stood out in the snow, staring at Seiji, who had most likely witnessed her silly little act. Her cheeks turned bright pink both from the cold and embarrassment. "H-Hello, its such a fine evening isn't it! With the snow, a-and the decorations, except for that mean Taro guy, h-he wasn't so nice, but the rest has been fun! R-Right?" She said, obviously babbling, she just hoped he didn't hear the nervous tremor in her voice.

▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁x▁▁

Thoughts: A-Aah, he's here! And he saw me!x!xxWho I'm With: Seijix!xxWhere I am: The school dancexx!Mood: Silly - Embarrassed x!Outfit: Aren't I cute? x!xVoice: Horie Yuix!

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image I know there’s someoneHHHHHHHHSomewhere, someone
Who’s sure to find me soonHHHHH|After the rain goes
There are rainbowsHHHHHHHHHHH|I’ll find my rainbow soon

HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO

User Image
========================❀ℋ❀========================
Hi
me
ko

HMORG Himeko looked up at him, moving her head from his shoulder finally. She smiled sweetly, a hint of sass twinkling in her eye. ”Nothing’s wrong. I was just thinking about how the things I convince you to do all the time. I feel a bit bad about it really. But now I’m wondering if you’re really just a big pushover.” She winked playfully to show she meant no harm. Heaven forbid I tell him what was really on my mind. Ren is my best friend so I suppose I can bend a few boundaries, but I still need to rein myself in. For now I’ll just have to be content with Sano if I want something more. Though being content isn’t really the right phrase. She returned her focus to Ren, not wanting to have memories appear unbidden and cause her to blush. “Oh by the way, I was thinking we should learn a new duet soon. I hardly remember the last time we learnt one.” Which wasn’t true at all. Himeko knew the last time they had learned a new duet had been a little over a year ago. Himeko had found a beautiful arrangement of We Three Kings and began to learn it by herself. One day, while practicing in an empty music room after school, Ren had discovered her and ended up joining in. Himeko had fallen asleep humming their arrangements until long after Christmas.

The song came to an end but this next one wasn’t a slow song, so Miyoko took a step back from Ren, her hand dropping from his shoulder. Her grip on his hand loosened but she didn’t let go just yet. She turned to look at the refreshments table and was a little surprised to see the school’s sports star lying on the floor in a puddle of punch with frosting all over his face. ”I wonder what he did to deserve all that?” She laughed softly, glancing over at Ren. Himeko had known Taro for years and she knew what a jerk he could be at times. He sure was good at sports though, she’d give him that. She started to weave through the crowds, her hand still in Ren’s. When they were off the dance floor she stopped, looking about. Teens everywhere were in various stages of being drunk while chaperones ran about like mad trying to regain control. Himeko found the whole scene a little funny. It’s straight out of the movies, this. She turned to face Ren, her face portraying ultimate boredom. ”It is insanely boring here. There’s nothing to do but dance and sip bad punch. And now we can’t even sip bad punch.” She looked up at him, her green eyes bright in the dark room. ”Let’s ditch this place. Go somewhere. Do something. If I have to stand here and listen to too loud music much louder I think my eardrums will start bleeding.” She suggested, wondering if he would agree.

{{{ OOC: Her outfit
                                        Her hairdo}}}

Mood: Bored

HMOSoon it won’t be just pretend
HMOSoon a happy ending
HMOLove, can you hear me?
HMOIf you’re near me
HMOSing your song
HMOSure and strong and soon

LADYMORNING

Shy Hunter

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Himene Kageto

Wiping the tears off of his face, Kageto stared at the sky a little bit longer. The stars were out tonight. Squinting, Kageto managed to make out his favorite constellation, Orion. Ever since he was a kid, Kageto loved looking at that one particular set of stars. And the story behind it. The hunter and his dogs. Kageto loved every detail of it. Finally standing up, Kageto patted the snow off of his coat, and thought to himself "I should probably get back to the dance. I'm missing out..." And with that, he was off.

The thing about secluded places, is that, well, they're secluded. Which means that it's hard finding your way in, and finding your way out. Especially if you only chanced upon that place. Going through the paths, Kageto weaved forth and back through the path, completely and utterly lost. Gritting his teeth and cursing under his breath, Kageto continued walking, trying to find his way out. But alas, the universe was on his side. He found a way out. But the bad news was that he found it in the form of tripping on a rock and flying through a hedge.

Landing on his back again, Kageto mumbled "Do I always have to land on my back, that's the second time this day..." Standing up, Kageto patted the snow off of his coat and pants, and he froze stiff. Only now did he realize one simple thing. He wasn't alone. To his left was a very, very flustered girl. Whether it was from the cold or some other reason, he didn't know. That was, until he looked to his right, where a very, very good looking guy was standing. Not liking the silence, Kageto filled in the silence.

"Hello, so sorry about that. I was just checking if the hedges were still fine. I'm Kageto by the way, Himine Kageto." Kageto showed his wide smile to both of them. But on the inside, Kageto was scared. What if he walked in on something he wasn't supposed to see? What if he would attack him? All the what ifs on his head went rampant, but kageto never dropped his smile.

With: Candie and Seiji
Where: Outside in the Snow

{OOC: Time to move on. If Hana won't arrive, then I have to continue on.}

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
User Image
Another hour of frantic visions

• With:XCandie and Kageto

• Feeling:X Normal

The evening air was chilly, but comforting. In the wake of all the turbulent events that had been occuring throughout the night, feelings of contentment and suffocation were what remained so far. Though now that he was outside of the building once more, the pressure of being around so many other people had dissipated. The snow silently fell around him as he stood out looking into the moonlight and remembering all the events that had taken place. The night was not yet finished, but it had already felt like he had been up for the majority of the night already. An unmistakably adorable voice shook him out of his contemplative moment. Off to his left, a short girl came out of the door with her hair bouncing as much as her stride was. Having overheard the phone call, or at least her responses to what was being told to her through the device, then the tiny girl wandered out from underneath the overhang and began to play around in the snow.

The scene was rather heartwarming, despite the cold temperatures, but it ended very abruptly when she had finally seemed to notice that he had been standing there. The level of embarassment she seemed to be feeling was more than evident as her whole face turned even more pink than what the cold had already done. She spoke to him while stammering on occassion, but for somereason it just seemed to fit her stature. Quietly raising a finger to his lips, this was Seiji's only reply. Obviously, she was nervous for some reason. The motion was as if to hush her for the time being. There was no point in forcing a flustered person into a conversation that they weren't ready for. Seiji really didn't feel like speaking right then anyway and he believed that no words were needed at the moment. Noticing that she was probably cold, the young man walked over to her while taking off his over jacket and draped the warmed material over her shoulders before returning to his spot against the wall.

It was quiet outside, even despite the minimal echo from the party inside, the brown haired boy was enjoying the moment of escape from all the noise. Thinking back a little bit more to recent events, Seiji recognized her from earlier, he gave her a warm smile and resumed sorting out his thoughts. Candie hadn't bothered him at all when she came out anyway, seeing as it wasn't as if she had known that he was there to begin with. Thankfully, he'd decided to wear two layers of clothing underneath the jacket, so even without it, the young man wasn't even remotely cold except for the parts of his body where the skin was exposed.

Looking back over to Candie again, who still seemed to be awestruck for some reason, he took a moment to look her over with an analytical gaze. She wasn't that tall, but that had it's own merits, and from what he'd seen and heard about her Candie was widly considered cute in all regards and senses of the term. That also made him wonder, even if for a a moment, why she wasn't with a date on an evening such as this. These kinds of school events were the kind of stuff that people looked forward to usually, right? Not sure himself, and not paying attention to his own expressions, Seiji had unconsiously been tilting his head while watching her in a kind of body language expression that displayed his curiosity and interest. Then, another student came stumbling through the brush and landed quite flatly on his back.

The embarassment that came from him seemed like a different sort, but alas, the quiet moment he was enjoying had been ruined now. Taking a careful look at the man who had just stood back up, brushed the snow off of himself for the most part, then introduced himself to the both of them. "I'm Seiji Tsukasa." He said, wondering what caused him to make an entrance like that to this kind of event. "Your a bit late, Himene-san. There was a few interesting events that took place tonight and you missed out on them."

Buffer
User Image

[[Out of Character: ]]

• Captain Kip Kip

• The stilled reality begins anew,
    Another time where unseen people appear farther away...

Shameless Streaker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Concrete ANGEL

Who: Miyoko || Where: Outside || Wearing: So Sexy

Isamu gave a soft smile as he brought a curved finger beneath her chin, running his thumb barely across it as he replied. "It'll be my pleasure." His voice was soft, almost a whisper when he spoke to her. In fact, it seemed smoother and much more calm than before. With her arms still around him, and while he still knelt on the ground, Isamu kept one hand on her back, and slid the other one beneath her knees. In one swift motion, Isamu picked Miyoko off the ground and stood up. He held her close to his body, making sure his coat was still around her shoulders. "Comfortable? You got a couple blocks of a trip ahead of you. Hold tight." He spoke sweetly before he headed toward the nearest seven-eleven.

Isamu didn't say much as he walked. There wasn't much to say to a poor girl who has had a really hard night and probably wanted nothing more than to curl up into bed and forget the night happened. It took about ten minutes, but carrying the small girl was no problem. After reaching the door, he bent down slightly, allowing her feet to come softly to the ground. He kept his arm around her shoulders to steady her, making sure she was well on her feet before he let up on her. "No falling asleep on me, ok? You can pick out a treat with your water." Isamu led her into the convenience store, the bells above the door letting out a few soft rings. He gave a nod to the older woman behind the counter before walking with Miyoko to the water cooler. "I understand if you want to go right home, Miyoko-chan... I won't stop you... Tonight was... eventful." When they got to the cooler, Isamu stopped and took one of her hands tenderly in one of his. He looked down at her hand for a moment before looking into her eyes. "Despite what happened, I'm really glad I spent the dance with you." His smile was genuine as he looked at her for just a few seconds before he pulled open the water cooler with his other hand and held it open with his back. "Do you care which brand you get?"

Out Of Cake: I just... These two.. Ugh. ;u;

ladymorning

Seeker

User Image

I'm Only a Crack In this Castle Of Glass
.:Kyo Miyagi:.
Please Understand I've Been Drinking Again and All I Do Is Hope
I Can Never Be Myself

User Image
Kyo blinked several times, this was a really really strange girl. Okay so she is probably drunk, or high, or just really into theatre? he thought to himself as he tried to asses the situation. "Look lady, my name is Kyo Miyagi, and I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't be drunk all over my car." He had a knack for being blunt when he did speak. It wasn't that he loved his car or anything, it was more that he didn't have the cash to repair any damages to the damn thing, not to mention he didn't really have any other place to live. A large part of his mind was still preoccupied with the Aimee situation. He cursed himself for not seeing if she was okay, for not breaking someones nose, but he watched as Aimee was being taken care of by someone else. Made sense really, he was never the one to run to for anybody.

So here he stood, looking at some girl that he did not know who had walked into his parked car and was talking like an actress in a Shakespearean play. What the hell is my life coming to? he thought to himself. He pulled out his phone and checked, no messages. He plopped it back into his pocket and sighed.

Quotable Genius

User Image
                                --- as we fall into sequence - and we're eating our young -remain silent and still for modesty
                                D o - y o u - p r a y - w i t h - y o u r - e y e s -c l o s e d
                                --------------------------------------- NATURALLY ----- ?

FOLLOW ME - INTO NOWHERE
                                      WOVEN WITH ---- THE UTMOST CARE

WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME ------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME------- DON'T HOLD ME

Relm Queenston
                                Leaving. That was an idea. A wonderful idea. It was better outside. That was one thing about being rich that Ren loved. He could pretty much go anywhere on the earth at any time. It allowed him to basically never have an artistic block. He was like a constant traveler, seeing life and nature's beautiful child and enjoying each one. That was just a personal luxury. He knew others didn't care much for it. He took every weekend like a mini vacation and indulged himself, even a little and take a couple risks in these more foreign countries.

Ren looked at the scene, seeing complete insanity beginning to unfold. "Leaving sounds great. It's more enjoyable outside somewhere." He noticed the teachers frantically trying to pull the commotion into something controlled, and it seemed like a bunch of cats chasing a laser pointer. Ren couldn't help but laugh a little. "Let's go. There's something else to do out there in the snow." He said, finishing off the drink he had and grabbing Himeko's hand and beginning his way out. It wasn't till he realized the he had so easily grabbed Himeko's hand and almost dragged her off. Letting go almost immediately after realizing the fact and stopped to wait for her to leave. She was the one to make the offer to leave, but he didn't feel that comfortable with the idea of holding her hand and walking out with her. She had her own free will. And most of the time, even if he cared about her, he wasn't one for showing public displays of affection. Not at a relationship standpoint, but an incredibly close friendship standpoint.

He loved being held by her, or holding her, but never liked being to open about it. He never found it comfortable of to hold on to anyone and somehow contain them to him. He didn't like the feelings that it gave him when other people did it. He couldn't see why he would do it if it made him feel like a third wheel and uncomfortable for something that he truthfully hated. It was a strange form of hypocrisy for him, so he couldn't care for causing it. Clockwork in a way. Nonetheless, whenever Himeko did something PDA related, Ren accepted it. He held her, talked to her, allowed to hold her hands, and all that other good stuff. No reason to stop her fun because he wasn't one to flaunt her in public.
                                have they cleansed you with chloride, and scrubbed behind the knees ✩ Has your body been hollowed by the breeze

ooc |

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces