HMO
HMO
HMO

User Image
========================❀ℋ❀========================
Hi
me
ko

HMORG On the dance floor, Himeko turned to face Ren. She put her hand in his, the other on his shoulder. When dancing with Ren, Himeko sometimes had to fight the urge to lead. He knew how to lead and was a fully capable dancer; he knew how she liked to dance. So Himeko relaxed and let him lead the way. The song was suited perfectly for a simple box waltz, and Himeko let herself be lost in the music and movement. There was a slight buzz at the back of her brain from the spiked punch, and she let it sweep over her, not caring if she got drunk before the end of the night. Ren was here and he would watch over her. Himeko didn’t even realize how much she took Ren for granted. The fact that he was always there, always helping, always understanding, she didn’t think twice about it anymore. She just accepted it and expected it. As they turned in slow circles, Himeko closed her eyes and leaned her head on Ren’s shoulder. Her hand that had been there moved down under his arm and up to his shoulder blade, her delicate fingers splayed against his back. If only I could dance like this every day. I want that one day. To have somebody I can dance with whenever I want. I already have Ren around whenever I want to play a duet. Now I just need someone to dance with… Himeko let this thought turn over in her head, but no possibilities came to mind. She would consider Ren, but though he knew how to dance, Himeko got the feeling he didn’t like it as much as she did.
                                        Himeko turned her head so that her lips were almost against Ren’s neck. This way she could speak and he would be able to hear her above the music. ”Ren, what do you want for Christmas? I haven’t gotten your present yet and since I’ll be spending Christmas with you anyways, I’d like to get you something nice.” Himeko knew she could probably choose something he would like on her own, but she wanted to get him a really wonderful present for Christmas. She wanted to get him something he loved, something he could call the best present ever. She wasn’t really sure why she wanted to get him a present like that, but she could see no reason to not go with her subconscious on this matter. ”Maybe something you could use to make music? Like an accessory for that turntable of yours? Or another instrument? Something different. Like a didgeridoo or a harp?” Himeko laughed softly at the idea of Ren playing the harp or a didgeridoo. That would be something interesting to see. But whatever he wants, I want to get him. Himeko held tightly to Ren’s hand as they continued to dance.

{{{ OOC: Her outfit
                                        Her hairdo}}}

Mood: Comfortable, Happy

HMOSoon it won’t be just pretend
HMOSoon a happy ending
HMOLove, can you hear me?
HMOIf you’re near me
HMOSing your song
HMOSure and strong and soon

LADYMORNING

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image
miy
oko

User Image
MMM
                                Miyoko felt her face grow a little warmer as she found herself in Isamu’s arms again. Unlike earlier, this song was tailored for slow, close dancing. It had been a very long time for Miyoko since she had been this close to a man of her own free choice, but despite her usual feelings towards men, tonight Miyoko didn’t mind. She relaxed, feeling comfortable and for some reason, safe, in Isamu’s arms. Her head was against his cheek and Miyoko smiled slowly as she let him lead. The first few times he spun her, she enjoyed it, which was obvious from her giggles. Before long though, the spins were causing circles behind her eyes and it took longer and longer for the dizziness to go away. She was quietly grateful when he stopped. Miyoko’s mind felt numb but light, a slight buzz in the background of her thoughts. She let herself relax, the music washing over her. Miyoko felt as if the smooth voice of the artist and the relaxing melody were almost hypnotizing her. She blinked slowly but then resisting didn’t seem as important anymore for some reason. Before Miyoko could do anything though, she found Isamu’s grip on her tighten. Their bodies were suddenly very close and a light rosy blush spread across the tops of Miyoko’s cheeks. A part of Miyoko’s brain started to protest but the other half began to argue back.
                                Isamu is just a friend. We shouldn’t be dancing this close!
                                But he’s a good friend! He wouldn’t do anything bad, right?
                                Well no he probably wouldn’t but he has no reason to hold me so closely.
                                Oh stop complaining. You know it feels good to be held so close.
                                It doesn't matter how good it might feel. I'm not comfortable like this.
                                Yes you are. You're very comfortable. You feel safe here. When was the last time you felt this safe?
                                When I was dating Taro and you know how that turned out...
                                Don't be such a downer. Enjoy the moment!

Miyoko felt his hand move higher up her back and the argument in her head relaxed. Isamu is a very good man and he has his hand up high. He isn’t trying to do anything he shouldn’t. Suddenly, Miyoko began to wonder what it was he shouldn’t do. She was having trouble focusing on anything other than how close they were. Miyoko could feel the warmth of Isamu’s hand on her upper back, his fingers light on her bare skin. With her head against his, she could very faintly feel his heartbeat as well. The blush on her cheeks deepened slightly, but Miyoko took no notice. Everything beyond Isamu’s arms hardly existed for Miyoko right now. She took no notice of Taro pacing along the edge of the dance floor, ready to make his move when the song was over. There was a greedy gleam in his eyes and a wicked smile on his mouth. Miyoko glanced up, her eyes tracing the side of Isamu's face. Her mind was hardly her own and she felt the urge to brush her lips against Isamu's cheek. Her lips hovered near his cheek, it would be so easy feel his smooth cheek beneath her lips... Miyoko's breath froze for a moment and she turned her head away from Isamu. Thoughts tumbled about in her head, confusing her even more. A subconcious urge for that companionship every animal looked for was growing stronger with every breath Miyoko took, but her mind was still strong enough to resist. "Isamu...." Her voice, already quiet, trailed off. She gulped and tried to keep her thoughts collected long enough to speak. "I'm feeling.....strange...." Her voice was light and delicate sounding.

>>OOC: <<

mi
yo
ko

User Image User Image Miyoko User Image Miyoko User Image

Mood: Confusion Miyoko Location: School Gym, Dance floor
LADYMORNING

Mujamo Uha

Quotable Genius

User Image
                                --- as we fall into sequence - and we're eating our young -remain silent and still for modesty
                                D o - y o u - p r a y - w i t h - y o u r - e y e s -c l o s e d
                                --------------------------------------- NATURALLY ----- ?

FOLLOW ME - INTO NOWHERE
                                      WOVEN WITH ---- THE UTMOST CARE

WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME ------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN I CHOOSE TO REST MY EYES, COAX ME ------- DON'T COAX ME

Relm Queenston
                                Ren smirked at her comments about a present. "A harp doesn't sound to bad." He said, accepting the fact that he really would enjoy anything from her. He took a moment to think, continuing to dance with her. He had known each movement to complete perfection. He had mastered it, always dancing along with her. He never really cared for dancing, since it just seemed like another way of showing your wealth, and that wasn't something he cared to ever do. Wealth crippled people, and he was just a victim of circumstance that he had to accept. As he moved, he thought of what to get, then it finally hit him with something he realized he never really got.
                                "Well..." He began. "I have nothing that really reminds me of you. Like a necklace or something. Maybe you could get me a necklace of some sort." He had something hidden behind it, just for her. He'd gotten her a necklace, with a treble clef hanging right on it, studded with a diamond. He knew she'd enjoy it, not just because it was from him, but because it was something musically related. And usually when it came to music, music held a nostalgic factor to them both. Both of them bonding over playing cello for years and playing recitals until they eventually were just tired of it, and only played in symphonies and other things as just people in the group rather than just money personified. That was always the thing to avoid. At least to Ren. Himeko had her own ideals and Ren didn't get into her affairs when it came to it. That's why he'd been so quiet about one thing she did. One that irked him just enough for him to say nothing but let it fester in his mind. He didn't dare cause more problems to himself then he already had. He couldn't handle it. Nothing could handle it. Nor did he want to give the burden of handling it. "It'll be a nice accompaniment to the present I got you. Promise." He said, with a smile, knowing that she wouldn't see it. Her being so close somewhat obstructed her vision of his face. Something that he knew she enjoyed seeing time and time again.
                                have they cleansed you with chloride, and scrubbed behind the knees ✩ Has your body been hollowed by the breeze

ooc |

Shameless Streaker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

██████████████████████████

I just want to be me.

Who: Seiji || Where: His Table || Wearing: Her Dress

"Oh wow, new world record! Has that been the most like, all year? I bet it has. It must be the punch. You're just like a ghost, I swear. Sometimes, in the hall, I'd see you, but then I double take and you're like, gone. Poof!" Ayaka's hands, which had been raised to in front of her face were in the form of a ball before it poofed, just like she said. However, she lowered her hands back to her lap and remarked about Aimee and her incident before hand. "Yeah, I saw that. So disrespectful of those guys! Hopefully they get the punishment they deserve. No girl should have to go through that at a dance."

Ayaka slid her hands to grip the edges of her seat as she turned her head for a few moments to watch the dancers then looking back at him. However, it took her a while of him staring back to actually realize she was staring. In a quick motion, she turned her head forward and sat straight in her chair, bringing her hands back to her lap. Her head again tilted slightly to the side, as it often did, before she spoke. "I'm guessing there's no way you're going out on the dance floor, huh?" Yes, usually the girl wasn't the one to ask the guy if he wanted to dance. It was always the other way around. However, that was Ayaka. She just didn't care. A lot of people seemed to look up to her about her carefree attitude. She didn't get embarrassed or flustered. She just let things roll on by. She'd been given the name Hippie in previous years because of that attitude and the loose clothing she wore, but once she grew up, the nick name stopped.

True he was a year ahead of her and they had no classes together, but then this was the one time to actually socialize, right? She knows who he is though, and wouldn't be surprised if he didn't want to dance with her. Although, she was slightly surprised he even showed up to a social event. Probably just to people watch. It got pretty crazy up in here. "It's ok if you don't want to... I understand. Just thought I would ask, you know?" Ayaka turned her head to him and gave him another smile, her feet slightly swinging in front of her like a child would, but barely noticeable beneath her dress.

Mobius Corynthos

Shameless Streaker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Concrete ANGEL

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Who: Miyoko || Where: Refreshment Table || Wearing: So Sexy

As he held her, Isamu could feel her tense up and relax and different moments while they danced, all of them random. He worried about her. He wasn't sure how many glasses of punch she had, but he wasn't going to let her out of his sight tonight until he was sure she was safely home! That was for sure! When he heard her say his name, he immediately stopped dancing, and lowered his head so that it was level with hers. Whatever she said, he wanted to make sure he heard. When she spoke, she sounded weak, scared even. He frowned as he heard her say she felt strange. He took both her hands in his for a moment as he spoke to her, nodding a bit. "It's alright. We'll sit down for a moment." Isamu then gave her a slight smile before he stood up straight once more and wrapped an arm across her upper back to grip her opposite shoulder her and lead her to an open table to sit down.

When the reached the table, Isamu pulled out her chair for her and pushed her in when she sat down. He sat down directly next to her with his chair facing hers. His eyes wandered suspiciously around the room. Now he was starting to get a little angry at whoever spiked the punch. With his hand on the back of her chair, he leaned a bit so that he could see her face clearly. Worry was spread all across his face and he made no attempt at hiding it. "You going to be ok? Do you need to go outside for a bit?" A warm gym and a lot of people did no good to help clear the head. However, some cool air and a chance to get away from them all just might. He wasn't sure how she handled her alcohol. He only got a bit so he could only feel slightly buzzed. His head was swimming slightly but not enough to put him into a total dizzy/sick spell. He just wanted her to be ok. Maybe a walk to the convenience store to get some water or something. He just hoped her night wasn't ruined because of this.

Out Of Cake: I... Made the mistake of drinking the rest of my mixed drink tonight... It was a lot of alcohol. I'm super tired and got out just enough energy to spit out these posts. ;n; Sorry for the s**t.

ladymorning

Hilarious Friend

7,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
♝♝Skiyah ▓▒ Yumiehe♝♝
Where? Back lot... So?
Who? Stalking Kyo, maybe... Why?
Feeling? Sad... Lonely...

∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽ User Image
Skiyah looked ahead of herself, sighing at everyone's who was dancing. What was she to do? She really didn't have anyone to dance with. She wasn't going to walk up to someone and demand a dance because she was afraid at what they might say to her. Slowly knocking the cup from her lap she would look away from the dancers. It had to have been wonderful to hold someone so close. To cherish the soft rise and fall of ones chest. To listen as they whispered sweet nothings to your beckoning heart. Ones captivated light to warm a deep sensation. To have not only them, but given a gift of their breathing to hold close. They were alive. To have...... love. Slowly turning to her knees, Skiyah would push herself to stand. For support she would hold the table before her. Turning and making sure she dodged the puddle of punch, she would make way to an exit. Well, the janitor would clean that up later. Leaving behind her broken shoes, she would pitter patter a path of foot prints. It wasn't like Cinderella lived here anyway. Even through all of Ski's weird antics and words, there was a lonely heart that too wanted the desire to be a princess. Letting out a heavy breath, crossing her arms beneath her breast in a manner one would do when hugging themselves, she would allow her head to fall. That was how she remained, walking slowly towards the exit. She hadn't noticed it was a back exit. She just kept going and as she made her path, the music and lights went faint. Pushing open the back exit, she would look slightly back before pausing. Dances were made for couples, and well, she wasn't a couple. Even friends could go to dances, and well, she wasn't a friend. Slowly slipping through the small crack of the door, she would leave it behind. Before she knew it, she was walking on the concrete of what seems to be the back part of the gym. Wherever she was there was no one back here, but as she looked around, she spotted a car. Why would someone park here? That didn't matter. Slowly returning to her head low, arms crossed position, she began walking through the snow filled ground. Ignoring the sensation, she kept her slow stride. Snow melted beneath her warm feet, entrapping them in liquid which made her steps slippery and toes to feel uncomfortable. It was becoming difficult to walk. What was she to do? She always found herself asking this question, because she never fully found herself.
∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽
MISSECCENTRIC

So she didn't know what to do. She knew the park car was in front of her, but she was too in thought to care. Slowly with every footstep she inched closer until. "Aahh..." She yelled doubling over the vehicle when her frame collided with it. The air got knocked out of her and her face and chest slammed on to the hood. Her arms which were still crossed before her slightly took some of the impact, so they ached. It was cold out here. She had no shoes or jacket and she was feeling a little depressed. Quickly taking her hands from beneath her, she slammed her open palm on the hood of the car. Pushing herself up slowly, her hands would ball up, soon the hood showing her reflection. "SKIYAH YUMIEHE!!" She screamed without noticing. Then with that, she would fall back onto the hood, closing her eyes tightly. What was she to do? What she had done for years. Tears began to develop in her eyes, falling warm paths down her fact and onto the hood. She hadn't took notice that someone could have possibly been in the car, and that they could be playing music, which she heard... she just thought it was the car.... showing some.... love, maybe?
Her feet and other parts of her exposed frame, was starting to feel the cold. Her neglect to try and get warm resulted in her shivers. She didn't care. Better than feeling anything else. At least the car loved her? Right? Slightly her lips would part and her mouth would hang open in a way one does when sleeping. So you know what that means? Slob. Only when she felt low, she was able to "seem" normal. She sometimes didn't even know why she was low. Small clouds of breath would burst from her mouth with every exhale and a clear mist would lace the area of the hood where her mouth was.
"Please, I don't want to be alone..... Not anymore...."
She said lowly, wishing that someone would send her an angel of some sort. Uh oh... you know what that meant.... whom ever was about to talk to Skiyah had it in coming for them. Wrong place, wrong time.

"In a world like mine,
laced with grand design,
we are the keys to all these strange locks.
Yeah.
Till night falls and sleep calls we'll always keep dancing.
But even then when the party ends,
beckoning dreams keep rocking.
Stay out there, skies too small to fall."
S.Y.

(Oh, Cookie Cooking, Batman: )

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
User Image
Another hour of frantic visions

• Feeling:X Normal

Unexpectedly, it came again. Another invite from an attractive girl to go and dance with her and even during a slow song this time. "Mhm. I actually don't know how to dance and I also don't want to draw any unnecessary attention to myself." Seiji calmly replied, sporting an apologetic smile. "I don't know if it's just the spiked punch or not, but you happen to be the second girl to ask me to dance tonight. Seems like whatever is in the punch is making me into a magnet for people's attention. I can almost see the seething aura from your admirers right now. Looks like I'm the target for everybody's animosity tonight, seeing as I've been getting evil glares from people ever since Natsume-san started talking to me not too long ago." It seemed that his gaze had caused the girl to stiffen up for some reason, which made him a bit more curious about her as an individual. Switching back to gazing over the masses of people that were dancing or chatting off to the side of the dance floor, it was fairly obvious that something else was brewing as the huge punch bowl was around half empty now.

The number of drunk students was quickly on the rise on top of that, so even the chaperones that were at the dance were starting to get edge and some even leery about what was going on. Obviously, anybody who had alcohol in their system was at risk of getting into some serious trouble if the perpetrator didn't get handed over on a silver platter to the teachers. Though none were on the move just yet, the majority of them were whispering to each other and trying to ascertain what was happening. Locking his analytical glare onto Taro, the young man's obvious impatience meant that he was waiting for something to happen. It also seemed like he was watching something like a hawk, but from his seat Seiji couldn't figure out what, or who, he was leering at with such a ravenous expression. Settling for keeping an eye on him, the brown-haired boy turned most of his attention back to Takahashi-san and waited to see what she would say to him.

Buffer
User Image

[[Out of Character: Bleh, it's short.]]

• Mujamo Uha

• The stilled reality begins anew,
    Another time where unseen people appear farther away...

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image
miy
oko

User Image
MMM
                                Miyoko was glad for the support of Isamu’s arm as he escorted her off the dance floor. The song was over anyways, though Miyoko was too far gone to notice. She almost collapsed into the chair he offered her, leaning forward as he pushed the chair in. She tried to focus on the frosty centerpiece in the middle of the table, but her eyes kept sliding to the side. His face was suddenly close to hers and her head jerked back, though it looked as if she was moving in slow motion. She felt like she was wading through mud for some reason. Her body felt heavy and her mind was numb. Despite all this, Miyoko found herself giggling. She bit her bottom lips in hope that it would stop the giggles, but it didn’t. She bit her lip hard enough for it to start bleeding slightly, but Miyoko didn’t notice and just kept giggling. Miyoko looked at Isamu, his yellow eyes close to hers. His eyes look so…golden….or like the sun….I like his eyes…… Miyoko reached her hand out, touching his cheek gently, her fingers soft on his skin. His mouth was moving but it took Miyoko’s intoxicated mind a minute to interpret the sounds into words. ”I…….feel fine. All……floaty…and warm....Why are your eyes so…..sunny?” Miyoko giggled again, leaning in closer to Isamu. ”How did they get so gold?”
                                As she stared at Isamu, her hand brushing lightly against his cheek, Taro had begun to move towards them. He looked like an angry porcupine, with his dark hair spiked up and his brown eyes big and full of jealousy, lust and greed. He came up behind Miyoko and pulled her chair out, wrapping his fingers around her wrist and pulling her up. He pulled her back against his front and wrapped one arm around her in a possessive way. His other hand was on her lower thing, slowly inching upwards. His mouth found her ear and he whispered something to her, probably an invitation back to his room. Miyoko squirmed, her face red. Even when she wasn’t drunk she had never been able to escape Taro’s grasp. In her intoxicated state it was all but impossible. Miyoko pushed against Taro’s arm and tried to squirm away from the hand on her thigh. ”Disparaitre salaud! Aller sauter d’une falaise. Vous n’aurez jamais une deuxieme chance. Je vous hais. Non, je te meprise. Cochon gourmand!” Miyoko’s struggles were growing weaker though, despite the words she spat at him in an angry tone. Taro only chuckled and put his lips on her neck, leaving a little trail of marks behind as he kissed down her neck. ”Shut up Burondo-chan. You know you like it. I can feel you getting hotter, you little slut.” Miyoko turned her head away from his, trying one last time to break free. A little whimper escaped her as she struggled, dark memories flashing through her drunken mind of another man who had ignored her pleas.
                                >>OOC: She sounds more high than drunk in my opinion, but I have no frame of reference.
                                Translation: Go away you bas***d! Go jump off a cliff. You’ll never get a second chance. I hate you. No, I despise you. Greedy pig! <<

mi
yo
ko

User Image User Image Miyoko User Image Miyoko User Image

Mood: Drunken high Miyoko Location: School Gym
LADYMORNING

Mujamo Uha

Seeker

User Image

I'm Only a Crack In this Castle Of Glass
.:Kyo Miyagi:.
Please Understand I've Been Drinking Again and All I Do Is Hope
I Can Never Be Myself

User Image
"What the ********] Kyo sat up suddenly when his car shook and a loud banging noise shot through like a shotgun blast. Kyo had many issues with waking up suddenly, mainly due to the fact that it normally put him in a very sour mood. He instantly turned his music off and looked to the windshield. There, practically on the hood of his car, was a girl, someone he did not recognize, someone who probably left a dent in his car. The door to the Honda flew open as he climbed out, as much as he wanted to start yelling and screaming about things, he knew it wasn't really a great idea.

"Hey are you alright?" he tried to be calm and collected in this situation, it wasn't everyday that someone walks into a parked car. He walked around the front of the Honda until he was maybe a few feet from the woman.Please get off my car!
he screamed in his head, why would someone remain on the hood of a parked car that wasn't theirs?

Celebrating Fatcat

User Image I know there’s someoneHHHHHHHHSomewhere, someone
Who’s sure to find me soonHHHHH|After the rain goes
There are rainbowsHHHHHHHHHHH|I’ll find my rainbow soon

HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO
HMO

User Image
========================❀ℋ❀========================
Hi
me
ko

HMORG Himeko thought about what he had said. Something to remind him of me…well why would he need that? I’m not going anywhere anytime soon. But still….what could I get him? We share so many memories and moments…most of them cello related I suppose. A necklace? Ren doesn’t really seem like the type to wear a necklace, but if I gave it to him I’m sure I could get him to wear it. He always gives me such good presents but I don’t know if mine are as good matches. Hmmmm…a necklace. Maybe one of those ‘Best Friends’ necklaces? No. We’re too old for that. Her thoughts paused as he spoke again. She straightened as he spoke about her own present, her face still facing over his shoulder. She moved her fingers up the back of his shoulder so they curved over the top before resting her cheek on his shoulder again. ”You tease. Now you’ve piqued my curiosity.” Himeko moved so her lips were next to his ear, her breath warm on his ear. ”Mind giving me a hint? Or should I figure it out on my own?”
                                        Himeko had always been impatient with Christmas. Her parents never gave her presents, just a roll of money. Ren was the only one who would always make her wait until Christmas morning to open her present. Sometimes she would rush over on Christmas morning to hurriedly open her present. Last year she had burst into his bedroom not long after the sun had risen and jumped onto his bed, demanding her present. Later Ren had discovered she had still been wearing her nightgown under her coat. She had only paused to throw on shoes before coming to get her present. "I suppose if I’m spending Christmas at your house I’ll have to wait until a normal hour before I can come over to get my present.” The song came to an end but Himeko didn't move, enjoying the feel of being held by Ren. What should I get him…..I’ll have to start looking at men’s necklaces tonight in order to find the perfect gift in time.

{{{ OOC: Her outfit
                                        Her hairdo}}}

Mood: Curious, Happy

HMOSoon it won’t be just pretend
HMOSoon a happy ending
HMOLove, can you hear me?
HMOIf you’re near me
HMOSing your song
HMOSure and strong and soon

LADYMORNING

Hilarious Friend

7,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
♝♝Skiyah ▓▒ Yumiehe♝♝
Where? Back lot.
Who? Kyo, my Saviour!!
Feeling? Super HAPPEAH...

∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽ User Image
As she kept wallowing in her own despair, she would not notice the door of the car opening. As she would about to sniffle, Ski would hear the angelic voice of the one who was sent from above. She had just wished someone would come and here he was! In his voice, he asked was she okay and with a small, Mmhmm, she replied. A faint smile would produce across her lips as she thought of his words like lyrics in her head. Failing to realize that she had disturbed the male, she would slowly raise up off the hood looking into his face. Raising her hands to wipe at her eyes before blinking at him again. With that instant her eyes would light up and a soft purr would come from her mouth. "My God you're a hot one!!! Please, call me Ski, handsome prince which have come to save me!!"
Letting out one of those girl sighs, when one saw a cute guy, she would bash her tear stained eyes and cross her arms before her. Someone surely answered her prayer with this one. Finally she wasn't going to be alone!! Quickly wiping away the slob left on her cheek, she would travel around the car, and quickly embrace the unknown male. Her cold frame would hit his like ice as she snuggled him for his warmth. Her feet she could not feel at the moment but were becoming frozen by the ice. Inhaling his scent, she would remain hugging him, if he cared or not, she remained in that position. Her arms were tucked neatly around his frame, her head laying against his chest. Angels really do exist. For some odd reason, she was now happy and everything she had just felt was over. Ski was hugging a complete stranger, not knowing what he was capable of, but to her, he was someone sent from above. This was one of those moments when one doesn't forget, and right now, even if he doesn't like her she would stalk him like some crazy fan girl cause he'd always be her hero!! And for him, she'd do anything! Just as long as he spoke his name, Ski would fall in love. There was a reason she didn't have friends or a boyfriend. Ski didn't know how to act around people, and her weird actions were enough to spook anyone away. She never could figure out why she was so different. "Oh sweet angel hero of mine, speak your wonderful name. Taint it across my ears. I am forever in your debt for you saving me my Saviour.
MISSECCENTRIC

"In a world like mine,
laced with grand design,
we are the keys to all these strange locks.
Yeah.
Till night falls and sleep calls we'll always keep dancing.
But even then when the party ends,
beckoning dreams keep rocking.
Stay out there, skies too small to fall."
S.Y.

(Oh, Cookie Cooking, Batman: )

Shameless Streaker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Concrete ANGEL

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Who: Miyoko || Where: Tables || Wearing: So Sexy

Isamu noticed her swaying in her seat, and her eyes couldn't focus on him. Ok, it was worse than he thought. Getting her some water would be good. However, the worst thing to do was completely reject a drunk person. Sure, they were not in their right state of mind, but simply pushing her away, knowing she was drunk as she touched his face, would probably set her off. His hand clasped over hers on his cheek as his other hand came up to her face. His thumb gently wiped at the blood coming from her lower lip. He wished she was a bit more careful. With a gentle smile, he didn't suddenly pull away as she leaned towards him, admiring his eyes. However, he wasn't going to go as far as to kiss the intoxicated girl. That would be too much and he would feel like he was taking advantage of her. "It's only because they're staring at you."

Everything was yanked away, however, as Taro suddenly pulled out Miyoko's chair, pulling her away from him. Due to his own slight buzz, it took a second or two for him to really react to what was going on. "What are you?!-" Isamu was cut off as Taro began to publicly grope poor Miyoko. Just seeing him touch her like that made Isamu furious. His hands began to clench up so tight that a couple knuckles popped. The snarl in his lips was large enough to actually expose his teeth, and his usually soft gold eyes seemed to turn to a raging fire. It was his youth all over again; to see a defenseless woman being forced to do something she didn't want to by a man stronger than her and hurting her. Taking the few steps toward Taro, coming up behind his right shoulder, Isamu clutched Taro's shoulder. "Hey, assbutt!" [Ok, I just had to use that because I love Supernatural] Isamu then yanked Taro's shoulder back so that he faced him, but then in a split second, Isamu's fist hit him hard in the jaw, sending Taro to the ground and splitting open Isamu's knuckles in the process. Since Taro had been holding Miyoko, Isamu was quick to react in steadying Miyoko after he hit him. However, he wasn't done yet.

Still fueled by anger, Isamu gripped Taro's shirt by the shoulders and began dragging him towards the refreshments table. He should have figured it was this filthy weasel who was behind spiking the punch. Despite his bleeding hand, he did his best to drag the moaning and kicking Taro to give him his punishment. Most eyes were on him now, and if he wasn't fast, chaperones who were barely watching the dance may notice and usher him out.

Out Of Cake: I am not sorry. Ok, Seiji, help me teach this bad boy a lesson.

ladymorning
Mobius Corynthos

Shameless Streaker

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

██████████████████████████

I just want to be me.

Who: Seiji || Where: His Table || Wearing: Her Dress

"Oh, I'm sure even if the punch wasn't spiked, a girl may still come up to you. You're not completely invisible." With a slight smirk, she crossed her legs and took a look around at the guys standing on the sidelines of the dance floor or sitting down as they were watching her, but staring at Seiji with jealousy. "Oh, they're just scared. If they're not going to ask me then phooey on them." Ayaka loosely crossed her arms as she sat, content, with Seiji. Whether she was dancing or not, just hanging with someone new was something to be happy about. She knew her grandmother might ask for "juicy" details about her time at the dance. Even if she told the truth and said she just talked with a guy, her grandmother would be gushing and be so happy for her. "And just ignore the glares. They're just jealous of that magical charm you have to get a hottie like me to talk to you." With a slight smirk at her obvious joke to herself, she turned her head toward a few other tables, just as she saw a fist fly and a body fall.

"Oh my god." Ayaka uncrossed her legs and stood up quickly as she watched Isamu and Taro. "Did you see that?!" Ayaka exclaimed, more excited than worried as she pointed to the pair. Her head swiveled to Seiji as she asked her question. Well of course he saw it. He saw nearly everything that happened around here. As Isamu began pulling Taro to the refreshments table, Ayaka took a few steps forward, but didn't get much closer. She wanted to watch, but not get in the way. She knew Isamu was kind and did only what he believed to be best. Maybe Taro deserved it. In fact, she was sure he did.

OOC" Ah, look, short again. 8 | Bed time.

Mobius Corynthos

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Summer Celebrant 150
User Image
Another hour of frantic visions

• With:XIsamu
  • Feeling:X Angered/Outraged

Seeing the guy who spiked the punch make his move, caused the previously quiet anger in his body to reach the boiling point. It seemed that his whole idea was to get a particular student drunk and try to take advantage of her. Another unacceptable event was happening before his eyes, and Seiji wasn't going to stand idly by on this one. Standing up from his chair, the young man started off in the direction. "Excuse me for a minute, Takahashi-san." He said while moving away from her and disappeared into the crowd. Gracefully weaving his way through the crowd and wading through the beginnings of an encirclement around the refreshment table he finally arrived at the scene of the scuffle. It seemed that the student who was dragging Taro around to the table managed to daze the unsuspecting guy at the cost of busting open one of his knuckles.

However, that stunning blow seemed that it was going to wear off soon. Intervening against that, Seiji moved over and in one smooth motion knelt down, dropped a palm strike on the bridge of his nose, and then began to assist Isamu with hauling him to the table. The audible popping noise that resulted from the impact drew even more attention to them and between the two of them it seemed like neither Seiji nor Isamu seemed to care. "Been watching this fool all evening, wondering what he was up to. Guess I know now." Seiji said to Isamu, as if it was only the natural thing to do. "I think we should make him drink the rest of the punch. How about you?" At that point they'd arrived at the far end of the table with the punch bowl on it and Seiji almost slammed the stunned Taro onto the top of the table.

Buffer
User Image

[[Out of Character: Painful, but totally deserving of it. Also, the popping wasn't his nose breaking, it was the cartilage moving around, so now he has a bent schnoz.]]

• Quote:

• The stilled reality begins anew,
    Another time where unseen people appear farther away...

Quotable Genius

User Image
                                --- as we fall into sequence - and we're eating our young -remain silent and still for modesty
                                D o - y o u - p r a y - w i t h - y o u r - e y e s -c l o s e d
                                --------------------------------------- NATURALLY ----- ?

FOLLOW ME - INTO NOWHERE
                                      WOVEN WITH ---- THE UTMOST CARE

WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME ------- DON'T HOLD ME
                                      WHEN IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, HOLD ME------- DON'T HOLD ME

Relm Queenston
                                Ren made a little half laugh. "Telling you now would only spoil the surprise." He began, still fluent in the motions he had to make. He wanted to be at least knowledgeable of where his feet were moving. He didn't want to step on her feet or somehow make himself trip. That obviously wouldn't end well. Well, for him at least. He knew Himeko would just end up finding it funny and tease him with it eventually. That was how their friend even began. Ren being an oaf and Himeko finding it "cute". He never saw that in himself, but Himeko said it was there every now and again.

"Plus, what could possibly go wrong waiting till that day? It'll be a nice exchange." He said, resting his head on top of hers, to let her hear him better. "As long as you aren't at my house the moment the sun is rising, like last time." He said, trying to be a tad humorous. He knew that he wouldn't care anyways. Last Christmas she did it, he was annoyed, but he got used to it. He never argued with her, unless she was obviously wrong. And in situations like that, there was no use, because he jokingly said, she could get it first thing in the morning, and obviously she took him seriously.
                                "Still, it'll be nice to be around a friend this Christmas instead of a ton of staff that just see me as a paycheck." He said, holding her a tad bit closer. He only did, simply to somewhat ignore his feelings he had towards her. The ones he's doing his best to suppress. He didn't want to ruin this friendship. There is nothing he wanted to avoid was to destroy that. It would hurt more then anything else in then anything else in the world.
                                have they cleansed you with chloride, and scrubbed behind the knees ✩ Has your body been hollowed by the breeze

ooc |

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces