Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
Quote:
(( Also..What Are School colors and such...I wanna design helmet and logo...-.- Ima football freak...heh..))
(Wolves and Red and Silver?)

( I never thought about red and silver..It be a sexah Color combo...)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
(( Also..What Are School colors and such...I wanna design helmet and logo...-.- Ima football freak...heh..))
(Wolves and Red and Silver?)

( I never thought about red and silver..It be a sexah Color combo...)
((It is, Ive seen a football game, though red and silver represent the South Albany Rebles West albany's enemy... I go to west, were the West Albany Bulldogs, Blue and gold.....))
][Might I please portray Lillian?][
(( Jefferson Bobcats move smoother than wolves...Or so I think...But I like the Red and Silver thing...
Quote:
(( Jefferson Bobcats move smoother than wolves...Or so I think...But I like the Red and Silver thing...
((Yeah Jefferson Bobcats sound better.))
Kandice, more known as Andie, got off her bus. Her short black hair flipping out as usual. SHe wore her favorite outfit, a black shirt with a white wing type thing on it and her black baggy pants. You couldn't see her grey shoes on because of the pants. Her green eyes looked around as she walked into the school. She wore her backpack on one shoulder with only one strap, her back was a black and green combo. She walked towards her locker, number 123, to get her school books for that day. Once she got to her locker, Andie did the combination: 34-23-5. She unlocked the lock and open ed her locker, The inside of the door consisted of alot of picture, from her and her friends to dragons. The inside was messy, with papers Spirial notbooks and books. Andie got out her Math and English books, the only books she would need for that day.
(( Ok..Now I have to design the helmet...So the red will be sort of crimson? Or just a plain red?))
Quote:
(( Ok..Now I have to design the helmet...So the red will be sort of crimson? Or just a plain red?))
((I Have no clue.... but it should be a red circle with a silver J in it, maybe......))
Quote:
Quote:
((I Have no clue.... but it should be a red circle with a silver J in it, maybe......))

(( Hmm...Sounds good.....Let me find a helmet then I can add the J ...
(( Wait..How about Black and Red? It would be Easier to do..))
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

(( Hmm...Sounds good.....Let me find a helmet then I can add the J ...
((Ok..))
Quote:
Kandice, more known as Andie, got off her bus. Her short black hair flipping out as usual. SHe wore her favorite outfit, a black shirt with a white wing type thing on it and her black baggy pants. You couldn't see her grey shoes on because of the pants. Her green eyes looked around as she walked into the school. She wore her backpack on one shoulder with only one strap, her back was a black and green combo. She walked towards her locker, number 123, to get her school books for that day. Once she got to her locker, Andie did the combination: 34-23-5. She unlocked the lock and open ed her locker, The inside of the door consisted of alot of picture, from her and her friends to dragons. The inside was messy, with papers Spirial notbooks and books. Andie got out her Math and English books, the only books she would need for that day.
Andie closed her locker and locked it. After she made sure it was locked she walked towards the Cafeteria for her usual school made breakfast. Normaly she would be with her friend Vivian, but she was home and sick. Andie walked into the breakfast line and waited till it was her turn to get her breakfast and hand the cafeteria workers her breakfast ticket. She walked into the cafeteria and found an empty table so seat by herself.
(( Very hard editing a helmet -.-..))
Quote:
((Heh, hey Ive kissed you like 3 times, only cause you the only guy here...))
Quote:
Quote:
((Heh, hey Ive kissed you like 3 times, only cause you the only guy here...))

(( I think it's becuase Im sexah...>.> wink )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff