Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Zoey * * Nicolas

Honey, you need to wake up and see that...

xxxxxxZoey quickly caught it over her head. She brought it down opened it and took a small sip before looking over at him. Yeah she had heared a bunch of s**t about him, some good and some bad. Yeah, but ya can't always belive what ya hear around. she said with a small laugh as she knew very well about the rumors spread about her every now and then. Zoey she replied simply with another small smile before taking another drink of the beer. She took a little look around, the stench of marijuana, booze and Axe was clear in the air along with the pounding music. Soon her eyes made their way back to Shwan.

Be happy, I'm wearing something

Hospitals for Souls

No one gives a s**t and they never did.
Mae-Bitches

User Image

Taking another drink of his beer, Shawn gave Zoey another quick smirk. "Oh wow, they're saying good things now. Don't believe a single nice thing they've said about me, I guarantee you they're lying there." he chuckled and looked over at her. "Pleasure to meet ya, Zoey." he then looked around the party. So high school. Guys trying way too hard, girls putting themselves out there in the most hilarious ways possible, the list went on and on and on and on. But that's cool, more people to judge was fun.

I'm polite enough to come clothed
User Image

Zoey * * Nicolas

Honey, you need to wake up and see that...

xxxxxxZoey raised her arms with the beer in one hand. I never said that. she shouted laughing a little bit. But I will be sure to keep that in mind. she said with a grin. She took a few sips of beer before setting it down and looking at him. So what are ya doing here? she asked while she adjustied the way she was sitting so it was more comfy. She grabbed the beer again and held it between her hands, liking how cold it was.

(( Sorry, This post sucked ))

Be happy, I'm wearing something

Hospitals for Souls

No one gives a s**t and they never did.
Mae-Bitches

User Image

Shawn laughed at her reaction slightly, settling into his spot as well. Setting down his beer, he thought for a second before he answered her question. "Well, Shawn Ellis doesn't miss a party. And also, I figured it'd be fun people-watching. And lastly, there's always the off chance I find someone interesting like yourself." he added the last part in matter-of-factly, grinning a bit. She was pretty cool, for someone he had just met technically.

I'm polite enough to come clothed

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image
                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxotherebel

Despite the lies that yourmaking
                                                              Your love is mine for the taking My love is just waiting to turn you ≺≺≺
                                                              tears to roses - - -

R . A . Y JOHNSON

Ray sighed as she was now at home. There was a party going and of course she was going because her sister was making her. Groaning she flipped though her cloths in her closet. Finally finding an outfit to wear she pulled it off changing into the outfit and leaving the cloths she had worn to school on the floor. Since she was now dressed she headed for her bathroom, thankfully she had her own in her room, and started to apply heavy eyeliner and brush though her ragged purple hair. That was when her sister bragged in telling her she couldn't dress like this to a party. She rolled her eyes and turned to her twin "Oh, shut up I will wear whatever the hell I want. Now get out." She sneered as her sister stormed out of her room dramatically.

They soon arrived at the party. She was sitting on the couch her arms crossed over her chest as she sipped at her beer. She didn't really want to be hear but she obviously didn't have a choice, not only was her sister forcing her but so was their mother. She was also pretty sure that the fact the she wasn't enjoying herself was shown on her face. She hated the new school she missed her old school were the parties were amazingly fun, for her that was her sister hated the parties she went to. What she missed the most in Dallas was her friends. She hadn't had many but they were a fun group.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where Am I ? A stupid party
                                                              Who Am I With ? no one really
                                                              What Am I Wearing ? What are you looking at....
                                                              What Am I Listening To ? Whispers in the dark-Skillet

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
                                      User Image

------------------------ ◇ --------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIF- I-COULD-WRITE-YOU-A SONG
AND MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE,
      I WOULD ALREADY HAVE YOU UP UNDER MY ARM
        »» xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo I USED UP ALL OFF MY TRICKS, I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE THIS

⊰ but . you . probably . won't . you . think . you're . cooler . than . me ⊱

CECE JOHNSON

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx xx

Cece had gone to her sister only to give her advise on what she would wear instead of the wrenched outfit she had put on but she had turned her down. She let out a huff of air and stormed out of the room going straight down the hall to her room. She still need to get dressed. As she flipped though her cloths she found a perfect outfit to wear. She smiled and pealed off the dirty cloths she had worn to school. Once she was dressed in fresh clothing she took her dirty clothing to the dirty basket and dropped it in. The then walked to her bathroom and started to apply makeup, not to much but enough to be shown. She then brushed slowly and carefully brushed though her hair.

They finally arrived and turned to her sister "Do not embarrass me. " She snapped as she walked into the house. She sat perched up on the counter sipping her beer.

YOU xx GOTxx DESIGNER xx SHADES,
JUST xx TO xx HIDExx YOUR xx FACE
AND xx YOU xx WEAR xx THEM xx AROUND xx LIKExx YOUR xx COOLER xx THAN xx ME

Enjoy the conversation, sweety:
[no one at the moment]
Oh, I'm not lost:
[at a party]
Obviously Oxygenated Creamsicles:
[Hiii]
~Patricia Gay~

User Image

I walked inside the party, looking at the boy who welcomed me and two other people in. I couldn't help but smile. 'I didnt know why I came to the party. I never drank or smoked in my life, and I didnt really want to start either. Maybe the thought was that i'd meet people? Well obviously its a party.' I was thinking way too much that i accidentally walked into a wall, and almost fell to my feet. I stood up, and stared at the wall. I was mad... Not at myself, but the wall. I thought that maybe if I stared at it long enough it'd feel bad. 'Oh what am I doing?! Im just too weird.' I started walking up the stairs away from the party. Making sure no one saw me, I walked into a room. An office. I walked toward the computer, running my fingers along everything i went by. I sat down. I could still hear the base of the music, but from that, it was nice. I took a piece of paper out of the printer, and took the pen on the desk. I started humming and drawing trees. Unlike real artists, i give up on what im drawing, and just start drawing something else. I numbered everyone i drew.

Trees

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan had walked away from Darla to see a purple haired girl sitting and from the looks of it she wasn't having any fun. He shook his head. He couldn't sit by and watch someone be bored at a party. He walked over spoke. " Hey. Im Logan." He wasn't much for introductions.

' I come from that city...
Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image
                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxotherebel

tears to roses - - -

R . A . Y JOHNSON

Ray looked up to see a boy[/color "I'm Raven but call me Ray." she took another sip of her beer. This was strange anyone rarly talked to her. I mean most people just ignored her witch she didn't mind so much.

Who Am I With ? Logan

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan looked at her and smiled. "Nice to meet you Ray. Why are you sitting here all alone?" He thought she seems fun and pretty but she was new to town he could tell.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image
                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxotherebel

tears to roses - - -

R . A . Y JOHNSON

She sighed and a small smile formed on her face. "Well im new to town so I dont really know anyone plus im not really the type of person anyone here would talk to. I mean who wants to talk to a girl with purple hair, piercings, and tattoos." She said raising an eyebrow to him. What puzzled her was that he was talking to her. I mean there were other people he could talk to, hell he could go talk to Cece. Although she was greatful she had someone to talk to.

Who Am I With ? Logan

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan looked at her and shook his head. "Well I did walk up to you right?" He said with a wink. He didn't see anything wrong with her. After all he had more tattoos than anyone he knew. And the piercings fit her just right.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image
                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxotherebel

tears to roses - - -

R . A . Y JOHNSON

She sighed "Well yeah I guess." She said. She wasn't really use to speak to someone other then her friends back in Dallas. That was when she noticed he had way more tattoos then she did witch made her feel a little more comfortable. She raised her hand rubbing slightly at the corner of her eye careful not to smug her eyeliner.

Who Am I With ? Logan

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan smiled at her. "I wouldn't worry about how you look everyone's judged ether way." and it was true no matter how you were everyone labeled you. He didn't really care. He was just himself.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image
                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxotherebel

tears to roses - - -

R . A . Y JOHNSON

She nodded and pushed her hair out of her eyes "Yeah, I kind of figured that." She said letting out a soft laugh. She was since and the only other person who had talked to her besides Cece.

Who Am I With ? Logan

OOC: Going to go make two more layouts for another rp so i might now post right away

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff