Welcome to Gaia! ::

yeah we should probably just time skip. Mitsu-Mitsuki can just reply to my post, make the bell ring, and then time skip as well all in the same post so we can keep things rolling

Shirtless Wrangler

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
| Agreed. I wish we had more people still. |

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan had left school and began to get ready for the party. He was excited about the party. It was almost time and he had a distance to go before getting there. He hoped he'd see Darla and Adam there. He didn't feel like walking or skateboarding so he decided to drive. It was a newer car, an 2012 Dodge Challenger to be exact. It was little later than he'd excepted to arrive but the party had already started. He made his way into the party, of course after he parked his car down the street.

' I come from that city...
Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

(( Alright ))

Wheezing Smoker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Benjamin Phillips had been out all night, just walking the streets of the city and smoking face blunts the entire time. He had gotten home about 5 AM and passed out in bed with all of his clothes still on. By the time his alarm was going off, Ben was so burnt out that he simply slammed his alaram off and rolled over and back to bed.

By the time he awoke again, it was well after school. Yawning and getting out of bed, Ben idly checked his phone messages while picking out his clothing for the day. One of the texts had mention of a party and he was definitely going to attend it. Throwing his phone on the bed, he went and took a shower to begin his day.
~Patricia Gay~

User Image

A new beginning. Like a new life? Well... its what I want to think. I stepped out of the car, and turned around, bending down to look back at my mother. "Momm..." I whimpered. "You're not getting out of this. You'll do fine. You have your phone. Call me when you need to." I smiled. "You sure you'll be okay?" I asked. My mother nodded.

I stood at the gate as I watched my mother drive away in the dark. I saw a bunch of kids walking out of the school dressed up. I made a thought to think about what they were to be doing, but it shifted out of my mind quickly as i started walking to the front doors of the school with my bags. I sighed. Staring at the front doors, thinking about school. 'What am I to do mom... I cant do this... I just cant...' I thought in my head. I looked down and closed my eyes lightly to stop from crying. I looked up from rubbing my eyes, and saw a note on the door. "Out partying....Address~~~~~~~ " I sighed and thought about it. The party. I opened the door and went to my dorm. I unlocked the door and set my belongings on the bed. I picked out a dress from my suitcase. "I guess this will do.." I opened the bathroom door, and went to the bathroom, I started to curl my hair a bit, then put my dress on. 'I wonder if ill be able to find this house' I walked out of the room, locking the door behind me and started out of the school. I walked down the stairs and looked at the dark navy blue sky. It was clear, and the stars were so bright. I smiled and kept walking.

It felt like 3 blocks went by till I found the house. I got nervous. I really didnt want to go in, but at the same time... just maybe. I cant quit now. I walked up to the door, and knocked on it, loudly. 'Oh sooo nervous!'

Party Dress

Wheezing Fatcat

Hey guys.
Im so sorry my internet crashed then I went on vacation so I couldn't tell anyone >.<
User Image

Shawn slammed his alarm clock against the floor, daily routine part B. Having decided to skip school today, he rolled off his bed, onto the floor, and chuckled at the time. "Well, party night tonight, so I did need sleep" he explained to himself, getting dressed and clumsily walking to his bathroom. He brushed his teeth aggressively, as usual, and ran out the front door to hop in the car. After a fairly uneventful drive, he turned onto the street the party was supposedly at and managed to climb out through the driver's side window, just to make a scene. Putting out his cigarette, he walked up to the door and knocked with an incredibly sarcastic form of politeness.

I'm polite enough to come clothed

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan was partying inside when he barely heard a knock over the loud music. He answered seeing a girl that looked nervous and new. He smiled slightly." Hi. I'm Logan you look new to town." he said in a slight yell because of the music. He leaned against the door to let her have enough room to enter.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '
User Image

Zoey * * Nicolas

Honey, you need to wake up and see that...

xxxxxxZoey's phone vibrated over and over again next to her. With a groan she opened her eyes and was met with a pounding head. Hung Over. She was used to it by now though. She looked at her phone to see her friend had texted her about a party, once...twice...three times the same text over and over. Quickly texting her back she through her phone onto her bed and made her way to her closet and picked out whatever was ontop and was clean. Humming to herself she pulled on her shoes and stuck her phone into the back pocket of her shorts along with her lighter and some cigarettes before making her way into her truck. Zoey hummed to herself as she drove following the directions to the party. She pulled up and saw a guy at the door. She grinned and made her way up to him. Hello There. she said with a small smile before taking a look around. The place was already trashed.

Be happy, I'm wearing something

Hospitals for Souls

No one gives a s**t and they never did.

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan saw the three and let them all in. He was ready to get wasted and not have a care in the world. He looked to them and spoke "Welcome." He held a grin on his face. He shut the door behind them. By now though the party had booze and marijuana flowing through out the entire house. He didn't know one of the girls but he had saw Zoey and Shawn before at school.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

Shirtless Wrangler

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

......Forget your high society, I’m soakin’ it in kerosene
xxxxxLight ‘em up and watch them burn, teach them what they need to learn, HA!

A trek to the barn to fight with her horse for some time, and win of course was followed by a dash home and a prompt shower and change. She was ready to get a little crazy and have fun with the others, these parties always provided some good stories and Darla loved to witness them first hand.

She had arrived at the party by now, sitting on a counter top and drinking a beer as she spoke to a few acquaintances. It was nice to finally be at one of these events alone, not with her lunatic ex who she tended to have epicly loud arguments with.

......Dirty hands ain't made for shakin’, ain't a rule that ain't worth breakin’
xxxxxWell I’m givin' up on love cause love’s given up on me

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan walked away from them seeing the two were hitting it off. He walked over to see Darla had made it. He walked over and sat next to her. " I see you made it." he said with a smirk. He drank a little of his own beer and looked to Darla. She seemed to be enjoying her self.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '
Mae-Bitches

User Image

Shawn turned and smirked as Zoey came up and said hello. "Right back at ya" he said with a quick wink. He was a charmer, there was no getting around that, but it was a party, so that was proper etiquette. As the door opened, he made his way in, still focusing on his acquaintance, while also taking in the party. Things were already pretty crazy, which was something he could get into. Grinning, he took two beers and nodded to Zoey "Drink?" he said, looking with a mock-expectant look on his face. He was always obviously distant, but wasn't that what people found interesting about him?

User Image

Zoey * * Nicolas

Honey, you need to wake up and see that...

xxxxxxZoey gave him a wink back for fun as they walked inside. She hopped up onto the counter near the two of them and gave him a small nod about the bear. Sure thing she shouted over the music and held her hand out gestering for him to throw it at her. She took a look at him, she had seen him around school. Dawn? No that was a girls name. All she could come up with other than that was Pawn and no way in hell would someone name their child Pawn. Shawn! thats what it was. She have him a small smile so it didn't look like she was creeping on him.

Be happy, I'm wearing something

Hospitals for Souls

No one gives a s**t and they never did.
Mae-Bitches

User Image

Shawn raised an eyebrow playfully and tossed it her way, opening his and taking a quick, casual sip. "So, I suppose I should introduce myself, or whatever the hell. Formal introductions suck. Name's Shawn, although I'm sure you've heard plenty from teachers and s**t. I get mixed reviews. What's yours, drinking buddy?" he laughed softly and took a few more sips. He wasn't personally familiar with Zoey, but she seemed pretty cool, down to earth and what not, plus she was on the attractive side, which was cool.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces