Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, being drunk is fun I guess
            But being stoned makes me depressed;
            I can't do it.
            I did try e c s t a s y one time
            & one night I drank some codeine cough syrup
            But i'm just a tender thing,
            I can't handle too much stress
            I start to fall apart after a couple of cigarettes.

xxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxƬħє Ląƨ† ʈïme I ∂ι∂ Ä¢ï∂, I ωeη† ïƝ§åηε

xxxxxxxxxAdam Lewis Daysin

User Image

When Logan sat next to him and introduced himself and the blonde lady, he said, "Hello, Logan. She seems...well, I'm actually not sure," he gave a small laugh as he itched at his head. He turned towards the front of the class and then said, "This school is exactly like my old one. There were always parties going on. I heard about that one girl's...her name's Maci, right? I might go to that one."

He never really stayed at parties too long. He had to get up early to make sure his myum got to work on time. If he didn't, she'd probably lose her job. That was what happened one year, when they lived with some weird guy who smelt like fish and chips. He hit her a lot and she cried a lot. Adam cried a lot, too, though he made sure no one saw. They got out of there when she got a job in the movie theatre. She came home smelling like buttered popcorn and teenage regret. She did not sleep much when she had that job, for she was extremely depressed. All she did was work, drink, and smoke.

He began doodling on his notebook. He didn't really want to remember the past. After all, it was the past, right? The past had passed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        And the old are supposed to
        Protect the y o u n g
        Not endanger
        Or exploit them
        This is something I can't s t r e s s enough
        Having been f***ed is no excuse
        For being f***ed up
        For being f***ed up

Shirtless Wrangler

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

......Forget your high society, I’m soakin’ it in kerosene
xxxxxLight ‘em up and watch them burn, teach them what they need to learn, HA!

Darla marched on to towards the outdoors, not wanting to bother with her next class, she wasn't the best of students but always managed to squeak by, most likely due to her own feminine wiles.
She found herself laying on a picnic table with her aviators on, relaxed and pleased to be out of the building. Checking her phone, she wondered when or even if Logan would tell her about the aforementioned party, part of her hoped it was local and not something that would run the risk of more overloaded drama.

......Dirty hands ain't made for shakin’, ain't a rule that ain't worth breakin’
xxxxxWell I’m givin' up on love cause love’s given up on me

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan pulled his phone out hiding it and texted to Darla the adress and the time.it was local but he didn't know much than that. He added another message saying 'don't be late.' And sent it and hiding his phone is his pocket again.

' I come from that city...
Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '
            I can't do it.

xxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

The Health teacher was a very anxious, young lady, whose hair was shiny but pulled back into a very messy bun. She stuttered when she talked and had a very quiet voice. It was obvious that Health was not a very good subject for her to teach. She flitted with her hair and bit her nails while trying to get the attention of rowdy students. Finally, she blew a whistle and everyone began to pay attention. "No-ow that I-I've c-c-c-caught your at-t-t-tention, I'd like to b-begin the les-s-s-son." Her speed impairment caused weird looks and giggles. which in turn made the teacher blush.

"The first lesson of health is mental health," said a DVD the teacher had put in. It had a thick Australian accent, which caused some to flick Adrian in the back of head and saying things like, "Is that your brother/father/uncle?"

The teacher immediately put a stop to it. "S-S-Students! You w-will not disrespec-c-c-ct a s-soul in here." She said it with more firmness than she had at the beginning of the class.

After the DVD and them reading the first chapter, their homework was to read "The Yellow Wall-Paper," a short story that shows a depiction of a mental disorder; written by Charlotte Perkins Gilman. She handed out copies of it and told them to mark symptoms by highlighting them, treatments by underlining them, and and causes by circling it.

Finally, the bell rang and it was lunch.

He ran quickly to the roof of the school. It was the main place to smoke and pretty much the only place that you would not get caught. When he got there, he grabbed his cigarettes and matches, lit one, and took the longest drag possible. By the time he was done with his first drag, the cigarette was mostly ash. He tapped it off with his finger and put out the cigarette with his foot. He went for his second, which was a much slower drags. He took a drag in between each bite of his tuna sandwich and sips of milk.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Protect the y o u n g
        Not endanger
        Or exploit them
        For being f***ed up
        For being f***ed up

Adored Friend

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

♫ Arielle-Hana Willow Embrelin ♫

Company: No one
Clothing Choice: Today's Oufit Link.

Arielle-Hana moved from one class to the next as did the rest of the students she managed to find her math class easily, when that class was over she had health. "Hmm, I think a free period is in order..." she whispered to herself walking straight past her health class and towards the school front doors, as Aire walked out the school doors and towards her car she passed a girl from her math class laying across the table. Arielle pulled her keys from her bag and flicked the unlock button before climbing into the front seat and reclining it all the way back.

After a while of just relaxing in her car Aire pulled out her phone and dialed the private hospitals number the quirky receptionist answered the phone as usual.
"Hello, you've reached Angel Care Private Hospital. This is Deirdre speaking." Arielle rolled her eyes at the phone while she waited for the speech to end "Hey Deidre." was all she had to say into the receiver, "Oh Arielle dear, did you want us to take this call to your grandmother?" the lady already knew what to do "Yes please." Aire waited for the phone to be place next to her grandma's head on loudspeaker. Although her grandmother was in an induced coma the doctors and nurses said it was good for Arielle to keep ringing and visiting and talking to her.
"Hi Gran, it's me." Aire took in a deep breath it always made her sad knowing that her grandmother was there but not really. "So it's my first day of school and already it's not that great, one girl I've met is rude the other two girls are well... I don't know them very well yet but it seems there is more than me new this year. Oh I got invited to a party tonight so I won't be able to come and see you but tomorrow after work I will come and visit, I have a new novel we can read and a new book of puzzles. I love you Gran." she finished on a small sob before to long passed the dreaded Deirdre was back on the phone.
"Aire don't you worry about her, you go have some fun at this party we will see you tomorrow night. Bye now" the receptionist chirped and then the phone went dead on the other end. Aire let out a big sigh as the bell rang for the lunch break, she sat the seat in the car back up and jumped out locking the door as it shut and dawdled back towards the main entrance to the school building.

{OOC: }
Quote:

Adored Friend

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Hey everone I'm really sorry about my long boring post at the moment. and please excuse any lack of posting until the weekend my grandfather passed away yesterday so I'll be posting in between organizing stuff and helping my grandmother.

Shirtless Wrangler

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Hearing her phone, Darla slid her thumb across the screen and read the text, smiling as she saw the party details and sent him a quick response saying she'd be there. It would be good to attend a highschool Party, Maci knew how to throw a good one and frankly Darla could use one.

| bleh, short |

......Dirty hands ain't made for shakin’, ain't a rule that ain't worth breakin’

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan heard the lunch bell and walked to his locker putting his things up.He walked outside to get some air and saw Darla and walked over to her."Hey." He said smiling brightly.He was happy he caught a break in classes.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

Shirtless Wrangler

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Darla had her eyes closed as she relaxed some, she really wanted to leave right then but she would be fair enough to put in the rest of the day before the party. She was looking forward to a celebration and getting a little messed up.

"Hey there" Darla said, opening one eye when she heard Logan speak, she sat up to face him and take up less of the table as a polite gesture as well.

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan sat down."This school is awful."He said groaning heavily..He turned to face her."I'm ready to leave now."He said looking back at the school.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

Wheezing Fatcat

Mitsu-Mitsuki
Hey everone I'm really sorry about my long boring post at the moment. and please excuse any lack of posting until the weekend my grandfather passed away yesterday so I'll be posting in between organizing stuff and helping my grandmother.

Oh wow..
Im so sorry for you loss and i wish you the best
I know how it feels.

Adored Friend

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

♫ Arielle-Hana Willow Embrelin ♫

Company: No one
Clothing Choice: Today's Oufit Link.

Arielle-Hana walked towards the cafeteria and picked up a tray lining up like the rest of the students to get their lunch as she waited her turn Aire looked for Maci from earlier she had said that Aire could join them for lunch. Still browsing the room as the lie moved Aire grabbed a Ceasar Salad and some other things to eat before walking through the tables to sit by herself at a vacant table.

{OOC: }
Quote:
            I can't do it.

xxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

It was after a very endearing talk with a girl who had half-blue, half-blonde hair (little half-blonde, half-blue) and too many piercings, and about 6 cigarettes, before he went down to the lunch table. He seemed calmer after his roof top visit. However, down here, it seemed he could not find a place to sit. Does he sit with the other new kids? Does he sit at the "No Nuts" table? (he is, after all, allergic to most tree nuts but if he was near them he was fine.) Does he sit alone? while where you sit is not important, it was right then. He did not want to make the mistake of sitting at the wrong table.

That same mistake gave him grief back in New Zealand, choosing the wrong "crowd" to sit with.

He finally spotted that girl, the one with the wild hair. He decided she was, well, nice, and walked over. He had as much as confidence as a boy scout in a knot-tying competition, but as he sat across from her, his stomach and tongue twisted into such complicated knots, even a boy scout would walk away from them. He never did well with girls unless they approached him. He twisted his hands as she looked at him and said a simple hello.

He finally gained up the courage to talk a little more than two syllables. "I...I don't really know anyone else here. I was just, uh, looking for a familiar face. If you want me to, like, move, I will, it's no big deal and yeah." In that moment, he realized she smelt like lemons.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Protect the y o u n g
        Not endanger
        Or exploit them
        For being f***ed up
        For being f***ed up

Mitsu-Mitsuki

Shirtless Wrangler

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

"We could leave but, then what we'd be bored somewhere else. I want it to be the end of the day and party time, personally" Darla replied, grinning some as she looked off into the distance. In truth, she was very much wanting to sling back a few beers and enjoy herself among friends.

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan looked at the ground and kicked at a rock and laughed a little." No doubt. I'd love to be partying right now." He wanted to get blacked out and just have a good time. Wether it was getting drunk or high or both. He judged wanted a good time.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

(( Time Skip to make things interesting and get straight to the party? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff