Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image
                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxotherebel

Despite the lies that yourmaking
                                                              Your love is mine for the taking My love is just waiting to turn you ≺≺≺
                                                              tears to roses - - -

R . A . Y JOHNSON

She smiled cuddling him back "I love you too." She said in a breathy whisper. She leaned against him gently.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where Am I ? Logan's house
                                                              Who Am I With ? Logan
                                                              What Am I Wearing ? What are you looking at....
                                                              What Am I Listening To ? Whispers in the Dark-Skillet

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan he kissed her cheek softly and nuzzled his forehead against hers. He held onto her tight. He loved Ray he never wanted her to leave his side ever.

' I come from that city...
Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image
                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxotherebel

Despite the lies that yourmaking
                                                              Your love is mine for the taking My love is just waiting to turn you ≺≺≺
                                                              tears to roses - - -

R . A . Y JOHNSON

She smiled and cuddled him her head rested on his shoulder. She let out a sigh as she let her mind wander.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where Am I ? Logan's house
                                                              Who Am I With ? Logan
                                                              What Am I Wearing ? What are you looking at....
                                                              What Am I Listening To ? Whispers in the Dark-Skillet

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan cuddled close to her and kissed her neck softly. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

' I come from that city...
Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

Distinct Noob

J o r d a n

User Image

B e n s o n

The J o c k Girl

xxxxxxxJordan smiled a little bit as his face lit up. She then began thinking the answer over for a minute ' Mostly anything. I don't like jazz or that kind of music as much though..' she said before adding, ' I don't mind country though.' with a small laugh. Her parents were big time country music fans so it rubbed off on her. She shook her bottle back and forth seeing she didn't have much left. With a small shrug she took another small sip before looking over at Shawn.

Company: Shawn and Darla
Mood: Normal
Wearing: Clicky ~!
Music: Clicky ~!

Hospitals for Souls

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items