Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
ynthiaoononroe

Sweet as sugar
xxx Hard as ice
xxxxxx Hurt me once
xxxxxxxxx I'll kill you twice

xxxx Cynthia sighed. This was getting so old so quick. She grew tried of listing to the teacher drone on and on about some thing in history. "Bloody hell just shoot me now..." she mumbled to herself. Apparently the teacher heard her because the teacher gave her a look and told her to shut up. Cynthia rolled her eyes plugged in her music ignoring the teacher now.

◤Wearing: Edited!
With: Class
Where: History
Feeling: Bored
            Well, being drunk is fun I guess
            But being stoned makes me depressed;
            I can't do it.
            I did try e c s t a s y one time
            & one night I drank some codeine cough syrup
            But i'm just a tender thing,
            I can't handle too much stress
            I start to fall apart after a couple of cigarettes.

xxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxƬħє Ląƨ† ʈïme I ∂ι∂ Ä¢ï∂, I ωeη† ïƝ§åηε

xxxxxxxxxAdam Lewis Daysin

User Image

It was safe to say that Adam was not excited for his first day at a new school.

It was worse enough starting a new school in New Zealand (something he had done twice), let alone America. The school system was different, the slang was different, and everyone stared at him for his accent. Also, having no friends was a bummer, too.

However, he could not skip on the first day, as much as he wanted to. For, if he did, then he'd eliminate any chance of laying low. Coming on the second day of school is death for a new kid, because every other new kid was introduced on the first day, and then you're noticed more. So, he got up, got dressed, did his grooming, and escaped his room to get his mum out of bed and ready for work.

His mum worked as a cashier lady at Best Buy and they lived in a dumpy mobile home. The place reeked of pot, cigarettes, and the stench of alcohol. The smell would probably never come out. As he walked towards her room, he pushed aside clothes and beer bottles with his feet. He rapped on her door and, hearing a moan, opened it. What he saw was his hung over mother, laying in bed, rubbing one temple. She was not dressed or showered yet, and had to leave for work in an hour.

"Mum, get up," he said, his New Zealand accent thickly lacing his words. She moaned again. "Five more minutes, sweetums."

"You don't have five minutes, mum, get up."

She was already snoring. Carefully, he picked her up, undressed her, ran a bath, and helped her into the bathtub. Once she was all clean, he dressed her again (she was still half asleep) into her work clothes. He dried her hair, did her makeup, and brushed her teeth for her. After two energy drinks, she was finally awake. He brought her two of her hang over cures: waffles with strawberry compote spread and some cocaine. After snorting up the coke, she ate her waffles. "Thank you, darling," she said. "You take such good care of your mummy."

He nodded. "Well, you have to get to school. Something tells me you're going to be late for your first period." Again, he nodded, kissed his mum on the cheek, said goodbye, and left. Well, he left after making sure to hide some cigarettes very well in his "pencil case".

He smoked on his way to school. It was not a far walk, though it would've been better if he had taken the bus. Mum didn't have a car; she hitched rides from strange men whenever she needed to go somewhere. So, he walked.

He got to first period in the middle of the lesson. The history teacher was, frankly, annoyed, and she gave him a tight smile. "Well," she said, taking a dramatic pause to look him over. She noticed his too-wrinkled shirt, his headphones, his beanie, his too-baggy jeans, and his shoes that had graffiti (well-done graffiti, I might add) all over them. One word: delinquent. "Look who decided to join us. And your name is?"

He adjusted his backpack straps awkwardly. So much for laying low, he thought. "Adam Daysin," he said, much too quiet for anyone to hear.

"Excuse me?"

He looked up, into her eyes, and said louder, "A-Adam Daysin."

When she heard his accent, she asked the question that people are bound to ask. "Oh, you must be new. Where are you from?"

He stared down at his shoes. "New Zealand."

"Oh, yes. Well, I won't write you up as late since it is the first day. Just don't make a habit of it. You may have a seat now." When he said that, he calmed down and walked slowly to his seat, his head still down. When he got into his seat, he began to wish he had skipped first period.

ooc: mwahahaha enjoy, I hope it was alright and not too long x:

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        And the old are supposed to
        Protect the y o u n g
        Not endanger
        Or exploit them
        This is something I can't s t r e s s enough
        Having been f***ed is no excuse
        For being f***ed up
        For being f***ed up

Adored Friend

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

♫ Arielle-Hana Willow Embrelin ♫

Company: No one
Clothing Choice: Today's Oufit Link.

Arielle-Hana was staring out the window into the school yard when the teacher stopped talking and was scolding another student for being late. Aire looked up to see the boy sit next to her watching the teacher she lent over towards the boy "Don't worry, its only the first day." she smiled before continuing to look out the window again and aimlessly doodling on her notebook.

{OOC: }
Moose Mother

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan could barely hear over the music but he caught the teacher giving a big F You to another new kid.Logan shook his head and leaned over to Adam and whispered "Don't think to much of it. She's just mad because someone more interesting than her walked in the room." He hated this period.He went to put his head back down and heard the teacher scold him for disrupting class as she calls it.He just shook it off and nodded agreeing to every word she said.He had decided from there on this teacher was getting hell her way.

' I come from that city...
Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

Wheezing Fatcat

You Say I'm Insane,
I Say Your Right.

User Image

ynthiaoononroe

xxxx Cynthia jumped a bit when her phone rang from her back pocket. Her eyes looked up at the teacher who was now glaring at her. "Would you take your call, outside." The teacher growled at her. She sighed and got up walking outside the class door and looked who was calling. She answered it and brought it up to her ear. "Mum, Bloody hell i'm in first period." she said clearly annoyed. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay sweetie."she sighed. "Look i gotta go mum." she heard her mom start to say something but Cynthia hung up on her and walked back into the class and sat down at her seat watching the teacher glare at her more. What? Did she just stand there glaring at her seat when she was gone? Shaking the thought Cynthia nodded at the teacher but wished she could flip the old hag off.

Wearing: Edited!
With: Class
Where: History
Feeling: Bored/Annoyed

You Say I'm Foolish,
I Say So What?
            I can't do it.

xxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

After he had been seated there for awhile, a girl with wild hair soothed him and a boy with tattoo sleeves told him not to worry too much. His brown eyes, which were framed with thick lashes and his father's eyebrows, flicked up and down. "Uh," he whispered, still blushing, "I know, but she's intimidating." He smiled, and winked at both of them. "Maybe it's the wrinkles, makes her look like a monster."

Finally, the attention was not on him much longer, for a girl with pink hair (what was with the wild colored hair in this school? He must investigate further) interrupted the class with a cell phone call. The teacher glared at her and, when she left the room, blew out frustrated air. She had smoker's lines. "Don't you all understand that this class is actually important?! You can't be interrupting it every five minutes!" In frustration, she began color coordinating the pens on her desk. "Don't any of you want to learn?"

Some did not realize it was a rhetorical question and raised their hands slowly.

When she was just about to get back into her lesson, and the pink-haired girl came in, the bell rang. The homework was to read Section One of Chapter One in their history textbook.

On the way to his next class, he got lost. It was Trigonometry 1, in room number 45A. He knew he was destined to be late for second period.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Protect the y o u n g
        Not endanger
        Or exploit them
        For being f***ed up
        For being f***ed up

Wheezing Fatcat

You Say I'm Insane,
I Say Your Right.

User Image

ynthiaoononroe

xxxx Cynthia sighed hearing the bell ring. "Thank god." she mumbled and left the room. She looked down at her schedule and sighed. "Two shitty classes in a row." she mumbled quietly but you could still hear her British accent through it. She sighed quietly and wished she wasn't the new kid, Then she would know where to go. Singing quietly to herself she looked around hoping so find a map or something of the sort.

Wearing: Edited!
With: No One Special
Where: Hallway
Feeling: Lost

You Say I'm Foolish,
I Say So What?

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan looked at Adam seeing him lost.He walked up and looked at his schedule seeing that had almost the same classes."Here this way."He said leading him to the second worst class ever.He opened the door and sat down in a seat next to the window.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '
            I can't do it.

xxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

For a little bit, he fidgeted nervously. However, in the circumstance of being lost, he knew what to do. He furrowed his eyebrows, paced around as if he did not know which hall to take, and stared intently at his schedule. And, then, success; the boy with the tattoos came up to him, grabbed his schedule, and led him to his Trig class. The boy walked fast and did not talk much, but neither did Adam so it was okay.

When they got to Trig, he sat down next to Adam and said, in a voice louder than any he'd used today, "Thank you." His mother had never taught him many good habits, but she always told him that manners could get you far in life. He bit his lip and then asked, back to his quiet voice, "Where'd...where'd you get those tattoos? You look under eighteen and all and I'm pretty sure in America, they don't allow you to get tattoos under eighteen unless you have parental consent." Then, he gave a small smile. "But I guess that didn't stop me, eh?" He pulled the collar of his shirt down a little bit to reveal a tattoo where his heart was. He pulled it back up and looked at Adam curiously.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Protect the y o u n g
        Not endanger
        Or exploit them
        For being f***ed up
        For being f***ed up

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan looked at him and laughed a little."I get these when I lived in Brooklyn. My parents didn't really care or were too high to know what I was getting.He looked at his tattoo and was amazed it was so detailed."Thats awesome."He said in a low whisper.He loved seeing tattoos.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

Shirtless Wrangler

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Hearing the startling opening music of 'Kerosene' blaring out of her Android was enough to jolt a sleeping blonde straight up and awake. It seemed her line connecting her to the rest of the world was angrily informing her that her mother was calling, that made sense since Darla was peeling herself off of a couch when the music played a second time and Darla cleared her throat before answering.

"Hello" Darla spoke in her clear southern drawl, soon hearing her mother's stern tone asking where she was and all such things, funny the woman should ask since she was in Italy with her husband.

"School, momma, I'm at school, bye" Darla said simply before hanging up and dragging herself towards the washroom. It was a good thing she had clothes and the essentials in her car or she wouldn't be able to pull off showing up almost halfway through the morning and looking fresh as a daisy and as though she had been at home all night.

Short shorts on, a button down, and strangely well done make up for a rush, Darla pulled her second Justin square toe on before firing up the engine and peeling off towards her high school.

----

Arriving at school, Darla stepped out and took quick steps to get the hell indoors and towards her next class. She nearly exploded into the Trig classroom and scrambled into her seat, sitting near one of the few familiar faces she knew, Logan, though she simply winked at him before looking forward at the teacher.

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan turned his attention to the door opening to see Darla and caught her winking at him and smiled.He knew her from the year before. She was wild at parties and he could relate to that.He was a wild one when it came to having fun.He listened to the teacher waiting for the class to end.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '
            I can't do it.

xxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

He nodded along to the information the boy was giving him and then finally put a name to the accent the boy had. He smiled modestly at the compliment and shrugged, "Thank you. Your's are wicked," he told the boy. "Uh, I-I didn't get your name. I'm Adam, but you already know that." However, he realized that the boy's attention was somewhere else. His eyes trailed to a blonde girl, who gave a wink towards the other boy. She was very pretty.

Suddenly, the teacher walked in. This man was, in all definition of the word, very friendly. His eyes were wide open as if he had just been electrocuted and his smile was so big, China could see it. "Welcome to Trigonometry 1! I see there are quite a few new faces, eh?" He spoke with a Canadian accent and he also had a Canadian flag on his desk. "Don't worry, I won't force you to come up 'ere. In fact, I'll tell you about me. My name is Douglas McCreery, I was born and raised in Canada, and I love teaching Trigonometry." He clapped his hands together. "Well, let's get started, shall we? Pull out your note and textbooks..."

Adam could not help but get distracted. He stared out the window and thought of what was waiting for him at home. His mother, Becca, had a new boyfriend named Eric, so he might be there. If that was the case, he'd stay at the library after school. She could also be gone to Narcotics or Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, which she did every other couple of months or so. ("It's a start of a new month, Adam, and I want to get my life on track!" ) In that case, he'd before taking some LSD or E, smoke a bit, drink a bit, and then go to sleep.

However, Mr. McCreery noticed his state of distraction and very politely walked over to him after telling everyone else to work. Mr. McCreery (who preferred to be called Mr. M.C.) did not believe in embarrassing kids. "Excuse me, young man, what's your name?" Adam looked up and said quietly, "Uh, Adam Daysin."

"I would suggest you get started on your classwork before I assign you more work to do," he said, with a small, slightly annoyed look. Adam nodded, looked up at the board for the work, and started on it.

Soon, the bell rang. No homework for Trig. Adam's next class was Health, which was right next door. He quickly walked through the doors ad took a seat, far into the back and slouched down, hoping that he would not be noticed for the rest of the day. Or year. Or however long they'll stay in this town.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Protect the y o u n g
        Not endanger
        Or exploit them
        For being f***ed up
        For being f***ed up

Shirtless Wrangler

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

Getting her things in order, Darla sat up in her sinfully short cutoffs and listened to the teacher go on about the math she grew to hate more and more. She was dead set on waiting for a break in lecture for her to speak to Logan and inform him about the next warehouse party her friends were throwing.
Of course the warehouse was the infamous location of the fists thrown between Darla and her ex and one of the ugliest breakups witnessed by many.

"Party on at the warehouse this weekend, you should come" Darla said, grinning before looking over at Adam for a moment. "Bring your friend, of course" She added afterwards, Adam a friendly smile, though she had to shut up and look back forward soon to avoid getting trouble for chatting in class. Though it seemed her concerns were short lived as the bell rang and she quickly bolted off to her next class.

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan looked at Darla and nodded."No doubt."He said then replied "There's one later today after school at six.I'll text you everything later."He said standing up as the bell rang.He winked back at Darla to return the one from earlier and walked into health. He sat his things down in the desk next to Adam."I'm Logan."He said softly. "That was Darla." He took his seat before the bell rang.Of course he would be at the party today and this weekend and he couldn't wait. After this was lunch and then he could relax.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out