Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

Maci turned around quickly when she saw a girl in what looked similar to some sort of Lolita dress with red hair talking to her. Amber burst into laughter immediately and Maci raised her hand and announced, "Shut up Amber." to her. The girl introduced herself as Aire, which was an odd name but neat, Maci guessed. "I'm Maci." she said simply and Amber chimed in right behind her with, "Is there a reason you came up to us? You're not exactly our type of company." Amber scolded, and Maci raised her hand again, "Shut. Up. Amber." she said again. Amber looked irritated. Normally Maci would be right there with her making fun of the girl, if she hadn't come up to them. Maci liked anyone who had the courage to come up to a group like theirs, most people found them to be intimidating bitches, so she liked seeing those who wanted to see if that was true or not. "It's nice to meet you Aire, ignore Amber, she can be a b***h. Where are you from?" she asked noticing her accent.

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
ynthiaoononroe

Sweet as sugar
xxx Hard as ice
xxxxxx Hurt me once
xxxxxxxxx I'll kill you twice

xxxxCynthia nodded a tiny bit again. "Nice to meet you Logan, Im Cynthia." she said smiling. She looked at his extended hand and shook it. "What class as ya off to first?" she asked smiling again. She once again had to fix her back back strap before she stuck her hands into her pockets.

◤Wearing: Edited!
With: Logan
Where: Locker
Feeling: Okay◢

Liviro

Adored Friend

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

♫ Arielle-Hana Willow Embrelin ♫

Company: Maci
Clothing Choice: Today's Oufit Link.

Arielle-Hana gave a small nod to acknowledge Maci's introduction of herself, before facing the girl called Amber "You are a petty child." she stated before turning her attention back to the one with curls "I'm from Reading and hour from London, originally. I moved here over Summer" Aire said with a slight sigh and smile.

{OOC: }
Sune Elven Princess

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan pulled his schedule."I haven't even looked yet."He said showing her his schedule.He didn't really care about what he had.He heard something about a new school year party after school.He had that on his mind..

' I come from that city...
Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '
User Image

User Image

Maci covered her mouth when she laughed a bit when Aire called Amber a petty child. Maci knew how much this would bother Amber, which is why she found it humorous, of course Amber had an enraged look on her face, passed a piece of paper she had been holding for several minutes to one of the other girls and left the group, heading probably to her first class. Maci turned her attention back to Aire who had said she was from Reading that wasn't far from London. "Oh that must be nice. I visited London on a couple of trips, but I couldn't imagine living over there. Is Reading an interesting city or is it one of those small towns near a big town?" Maci asked as she grabbed the new girls hand and motioned her over to a nearby bench where they could sit.

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
ynthiaoononroe

Sweet as sugar
xxx Hard as ice
xxxxxx Hurt me once

xxxxCynthia nodded and pulled out her schedule. "Bloody hell..." she mumbled seeing she had her least favorite subject first. "Looks like i'm off to History, I'd rather skip it.." she said mumbling the last part to herself. She couldn't see his schedule so she just waited for him to tell her or something of the sort. She fixed the hat on her head and sighed quietly giveing up on it and just leaving it alone.

Liviro
User Image

User Image

Maci looked at the watch on her wrist quickly and noticed that it was almost time for classes to start, she stood up quickly, "Hey! It's almost time for class, gotta get there on time. Listen I'm having a party after school, your welcome to come, here's my address..." Maci said as she scribbled her address down on a crumbled piece of paper she had pulled out of her purse, "If you have any classes with me feel free to sit next to me, or at lunch ok?" Maci said as she ran off to her first class. Unfortunately Amber was in there waiting.

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan looked at his schedule."Well I have first with you." He said with a slight laugh.He couldn't stand history.He'd probably skip most days anyways.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
ynthiaoononroe

Sweet as sugar
xxx Hard as ice
xxxxxx Hurt me once

xxxx Cynthia nodded. "I guess ya can't skip on the first day." she said laughing a bit. She began to walk but paused. "Um, do ya happen to know where the history room is? I'm new this year." she said laughing a bit as much as she hated to admit it. She sighed quietly and looked around a bit wondering if one of the classes here in this hallway was the history room but sadly it wasn't.

Liviro
[[OOC: Gonna log outta here guys. It's almost 2 am where I am and I'm getting a lil sleepy. Depending on where everyone else is in the rp tomorrow I'll start my "back to school" party then. lol]]

Adored Friend

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

Company: Maci

Arielle-Hana shrugged at Maci's question "Is okay" Aire didn't tell anyone why she moved away it would drag up to much bad stuff. While Aire was off in her reverie she felt the girl hand her a piece of paper and mention something about a party, Arielle nodded with a smile as they sat on the bench. Before long the girl announced that they were going to be late to class and that Aire should accompany her in classes or lunches. "I will see you at lunch." Aire spoke with a smile as they parted ways. Arielle began walking towards the classroom direction passing the pink haired girl from earlier asking a student where the history class was. Aire stopped and wandered over "I'm in history and lost, please help me." she said her accent showing again.

{OOC: Okay good night.}
Sune Elven Princess

Harmony and Melody

Liviro

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan looked at her."Yeah I'll show you its not far from here."He said softly. The bell rang for them to get to class and he looked at her and smiled. "Follow me."He said leading her to their first class.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
ynthiaoononroe

Sweet as sugar
xxx Hard as ice
xxxxxx Hurt me once

xxxx Cynthia looked over to the girl who had just showed up. She had the same accent. "Were on our way there, You can come with us." she said quietly as they made there way to the history room. Cynthia sighed quietly and looked around the room then plopped down in the seat in the back row closest to the door. She heard the teacher begin role call, while the teacher was doing that she sang quietly to herself.

With: Logan & Arielle
Where: History
Feeling: Okay
Song:Here!

Liviro

Mitsu-Mitsuki

Adored Friend

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

Company: Logan & Cynthia

Arielle smiled at the pink haired girl as they walked to the classroom, the girl took a seat just inside the door, Aire turned to the boy who led them there "Thank you for your help." she smiled with a small wave before moving to the middle of the classroom and taking a seat and listening to the roll call and playing a game on her phone.

{OOC: Okay good night.}
Harmony and Melody

Liviro

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan sat furthest back seat away from everyone.He waited until the teacher called on him then put his head down and put his headphones in and played some music. He didn't care about school at all. To him it was simply boring.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out