Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
User Image

Welcome to Jefferson High! Its like any other school with the Jocks, the Preps, the Nerds, and the Stoners. Its high school with all the drama that comes along with it.They'll be break ups and the make ups parties and everything. Its just what will you do?

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Rules!~

1. No god modding
2. Real photos please.
3. Please treat this as you would any average high schooler's life start rumors fight have romance just have fun with it.
4.Pm me your profiles.
5.Please time skip if things get a little hot and heavy.
6. Have fun with it!

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Profile Skeletons!~

My master is: (Username)
My name is: (Name)
I'm finally: (Age)
This is how I look: (Picture remember real photos)
I act like: (Personality)
I come from: (Background)
I'm a: (Jock, Prep, etc.)

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Accepted Profile!~

My master is: Liviro
My name is: Logan Raes
I'm finally: 17

This is how I look: User Image
I act like: Loud, Outgoing, Never shy, Smartass, Friendly, Laid back.
I come from: I was always causing trouble coming from Boston growing up around drug abusing parents and being raised by the streets. I was taken from my parents at an early age and haven't looked back. If you're rude I'm more likely to flip you off and keep my day going.
I'm a: Stoner.

My master is: | Mitsu-Mitsuki |

My name is: | Arielle-Hana Willow Embrelin |

I'm finally: | Seventeen |

This is how I look:
User Image

I act like: | Arielle is a fun loving and sociable young lady while still upholding a classic cute and quirky side. She is often optimistic and strategic in her approach to people and situations. On the downside though she is easily influenced as well as extremely gullible, Arielle is also unfortunately very indecisive at times. Arielle is very charming, and shy as well as serene. Arielle loves cooking and reading, she is also very caring when playing with her pet kitty cat or with her friends. |

I come from: | Arielle-Hana was born in Reading in the United Kingdom an hours drive from London. At age three her family was in a fatal car accident, Aire was the only survivor luckily her grandmother took her in but could only care for her until she turned 16. Aire now lives by herself and works a part-time job to pay her bills. |

I'm a: | New Kid |

My master is: Harmony and Melody
My name is: Cynthia Moon Monroe
I'm finally: Seventeen
I act like: Loud, Smart a**, Arrogant, Confidant
I come from: Cynthia comes from a small town in England. Growing up she was always the rebel child compared to her innocent little sister. Cynthia's mom and dad that that coming here would be a new start.
I'm a: Rebel

My master is:
Sune Elven Princess
My name is:
Maci Rowland
I'm finally:
This is how I look:
User Image
I act like:
a total fake, as people describe, but honestly they are just angry that I am so happy and they wish they could be me. I don't succumb to jealousy, I know that I have everything I want and nothing else matters. I can be sweet and kindhearted and always on your side, but cross me once and I'll make your nightmares seem like a happy place.
I come from:
My family is pretty typical, honestly, my dad is a lawyer, my mom made millions with her stupid work out video, trust me it doesn't work, all her looks are from so many surgeries I lost count. I don't see them much, but when I do they buy me s**t so I don't mind it so much. I am an only child, which is why some people say I'm spoiled, honestly I'm not in denial I know I'm spoiled, but I am because I do everything right. They can't punish perfection, they have to reward it.
I'm a:
Prep

My master is: Moose Mother
My name is: Adam Lewis Daysin
I'm finally: 16
This is how I look:
User Image
I act like: I am extremely sarcastic and mellow. I walk with my head down and am very quiet. I am also deeply unhappy and I am terrible at hiding it, though I do happen to have a very convincing fake smile that comes out sometimes.
I come from: New Zealand. My mother had me at age 13 and of course my dad bailed. He moved all the way to Canada just to make sure he'd never see us again. I didn't necessarily mind not having a dad, though. I mean, why would I ever love someone who left after he was given an obligation? My mother tried to convince me that "he had a reason" and that they were just stupid kids. But no one had a reason to leave their own kid behind. Never.
When my mum turned 17, she gave me up for adoption, realizing she could not handle a kid. However, weeks later, she had taken me out of the adoption system and she cried a lot and told me she was sorry. But again: no one had a reason to leave their own kid behind. Not even if, in less than a month, they decide they want them back.
When she turned 18, that's when all the drinking and smoking and acid-dropping started. Random men came and went. She ignored me and I learned how to use the microwave and the toaster. At age 8, I mastered every kitchen appliance and cleaning tools in the house. I turned into the housekeeper.
My first time doing marijuana was at age 13. I had stolen some from my mum's room after minimal convincing from my friends and they all passed the joint around and acted far too high for only one shared blunt. Later, I began doing harder drugs, like cocaine and acid. I begin smoking cigarettes at fifteen and drinking all the pain away. I am now at a pack a day.
My mother decided this year to go for a change. But once we got into America (with smuggled drugs, I might add), she went back to her old habits and I spent more time behind arcades, fast food restaurants, and schools doing drugs, smoking, and drinking than at home with my mom.
I hope my school life is better than my home life.

I'm a: a stoner and a new kid

My master is: Harmony and Melody
My name is: Ryan Smith
I'm finally: Eighteen
I act like: Loud, Goofy, Joker, Outgoing
I come from: Oregon. Yup that wet and rainy place. Ryan had it pretty good, his dad was the owner of a big company that sold some kind of stuff and his mom was the C.E.O there. His dad got an offer of some sort and so they moved here.
I'm a: New Kid/Jock

My master is: Forgotten_Faith
My name is: Darla Parton
I'm finally: Seventeen
I act like: Though I sound like a southern belle I am not much of a belle, I have a no bullshit attitude and can come off as a bit jagged. at school I am peasant and polite to people who are polite to me but, I don't get dragged into petty bull because its just high school. I'm happiest when I'm with the horses and have a low tolerance for people who talk out of their asses. I do like to party and I will always be friendly with new people, my downfall is my enjoyment of getting wrecked at events and of course everyone knows about the Jerry Springer level fighting that happened between myself and my ex last year.
I come from: Texas, ranch family, I grew up cow catching, barrel racing, and partaking in various other elements of the rodeo. I have won championships, I have more buckles then I know what to do with and I still can't get enough. I plan on keeping up with family tradition and can't wait to get back out to the ranch in the warmer months. Right now I am doing the allotted time I owe to my mother which unfortunately falls during the school year.
I'm a: country girl and maybe a little bit of a slut

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan's alarm clock rang 7:00. Summer was over and now he had to get up. He hated it he slammed a hand drowsily to quiet. He went through his morning routine and got into his usual attire of black high-top sneakers a button up red and blue plaid shirt and his red and blue flat bill hat. He finished walking out the door bag and skateboard in hand. He usually skated to school but today he just carried it with him not in the mood to drive or anything.He felt in his pocket making sure to have his phone with him at all times. He couldn't live without it.

' I come from that city...
Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

Adored Friend

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

♫ Arielle-Hana Willow Embrelin ♫

Company: Name
Clothing Choice: Today's Oufit Link.

Arielle-Hana's eyes fluttered open, with a small yawn she sat up in bed. Aire went about her morning ritual which consisted of a shower and styling her hair and makeup to suit her clothes, today's clothes were a black and white mid-thigh length dress with black lace stocking and heels. As Arielle finished dressing her phone buzzed with her alarm Aire picked up her phone and turned the alarm off as she slung her small backpack onto her shoulder and promptly left her apartment, double checking she had her keys and purse.

{OOC: }

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan reached school and walked to his locker putting most of his stuff up and grabbing his books and putting them in his bag.He waited for the bell dreading the classes.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
ynthiaoononroe

Sweet as sugar
xxx Hard as ice
xxxxxx Hurt me once
xxxxxxxxx I'll kill you twice

xxxxCynthia's alarm rang through her ears playing her favorite song. "Good song or not its the bloody morning.." she mumbled as she peeled her blankets off of her. Sighing she slammed her hand down on the snooze button and sat there for a minute before walking over to her dresser. She went through her usual morning routine which contested of going through her dresser and throwing pretty much half of what was in there onto the floor and then picking out some shoes then the rest over whatever girls do in the mornings.

xxxxx After she got done she ran down the stairs and was about to make it out when her mom came over. "Have a nice day sweetie." she chimed and gave her a peck on the cheek. Cynthia rolled her eyes "Sure thing mum." she managed to mumble and her tried her hardest not to flip her mom off. Quickly walking over to her car she quickly got in and drove to the school. Hoping that she would survive this school year.
"Bloody hell.." she mumbled seeing there were like zero parking spaces left. She grinned as she found one and parked the car. Swinging her bag over her shoulder she walked into the school and too her locker and saw a guy with a button up shirt and one of those stupid hats.

◤Wearing: <3
With: Logan
Where: Locker
Feeling: Bored◢

Adored Friend

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

Arielle-Hana stopped at the entry to the school building "Okay breath and head up, new school and new life. You'll be fine." Aire pushed open the glass door exhaling as she entered the building, finding her locker and placing all her books inside before checking her timetable and removing the ones needed. Arielle closed her locker and turned on her heel "Now to find my first class before the bell." she said browsing up and down the hall.

User Image

User Image

Maci sat up out of her bed, her arms stretched up over her head as a yawn escaped her lips. Most dreaded going back to school, but she did not. To her school meant parties, gossip, friends, and boys, all of her favorite things besides money and shopping, but those two things came everyday for Maci. She pulled back the pink transparent curtain that hung around her circular bed and slipped on her slippers. She showered, brushed her teeth, fixed her hair and makeup, and put on her outfit, which had been predetermined the night before. She walked downstairs, her hair styled in curls, her eyeliner perfect, and her pink hinted lips shining from her strawberry lipgloss. She wore tight ripped jeans and a pink tube top with a white stylish jacket over it. Her six inch pink heels clacked as she made her way to the front door and to her white benz.

When she arrived at school she found there were no more spaces available for parking, so she went to the designated teachers area and parked her car there, it was closer to the back entrance anyway. She pulled her sunglasses off her eyes and pushed them onto the top of her head as she entered the school. She never bothered to carry books or go to her locker, it was a waste of time, she thought, so her hands were only filled with her Dooney and Burke purse as she walked down the hall, awaiting the bell and searching for her friends, who must be just as excited for her party this weekend as she was.

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan noticed a girl with pink hair she seemed different than the other girls.He walked up to her and flashed a smile and said. "Aye."He spoke with a Boston accent. Most people weren't used to it.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '
User Image

User Image

Maci noticed as she was walking this girl with pink hair, she rolled her eyes and scoffed, "It's amazing what some people will leave the house looking like." she said as she started to approach some of her friends standing at the lockers a few feet down. As she came up to them they all began staring and laughing, Maci soon stopped the laughter, as she didn't feel the strange girl was worth that much of their attention. After the fact one of her friends pulled her to the side, this girls name was Amber, and many knew Maci as being somewhat of a "Queen Bee" this girl was considered something of a wannabe-Maci. "Maci, when are you going to tell everyone?" asked the girl, who though she wished Maci the worst, pretended to be her best friend. Since Maci had fallen for this trick, she had confided her biggest secret to the girl, not knowing what dangerous hands she had put her secret in. "I'm not!!! I'm about to graduate this year, I can go the rest of my high school career without anyone knowing." Maci responded in almost terror. "Ha, I doubt that, but whatever you think, Maci." Amer said as she walked back over to the group leaving Maci shaking her head and thinking for a moment before returning to the group herself.

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
ynthiaoononroe

Sweet as sugar
xxx Hard as ice
xxxxxx Hurt me once
xxxxxxxxx I'll kill you twice

xxxxCynthia was stuffing a few extra books into her locker when the guy came up to her, All he had to say was "Aye"? she knew that accent but she thought people said "Hello" or "Hi". She nodded slightly "Hello." she said her British accent took over any sign that she even lived here. She finished putting a few books into her locker before slamming it shut and turning around. She hated being the new kid so much but she shook it off. "Who might you be?" she asked as she fixed the strap on her backpack.

◤Wearing: <3
With: Logan
Where: Locker
Feeling: Bored◢

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
* L o g a n R a e s *

User Image

Logan looked at her and spoke softly "I'm Logan" He extended a hand out to her.He wasn't used to making friends he usually caused more trouble than he's worth.

Where they BOW!
Love that gun sound! '

Adored Friend

11,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
User Image

Arielle began walking in the direction her first class was, as she wondered she saw a prissy girl scolding one with pink hair before joining a group of giggling school girls. Aire decided to introduce herself to the giggling girls, "Uh hello, I'm Arielle-Hana but please call me Aire. I'm new here." she announced in a heavy British accent to the girl with curls and light pink coloured lips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces