Welcome to Gaia! ::

Homie102
*Nick walks down the hall and to his locker*
walkes up to him," Hey how was your summer?" she looks him over
*Nick smiled back at the girl and walked down the halls with his books in his hands. Nick went back to his locker and grabed his mp3 player, put his headphones on, listened to his music and walked back down the hall*
peechee09
Homie102

Good. How bout you?
name: Savana Wilson
grade: 10
appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
personality: sweet,caring,teasing,
sexual perference: straight
clique: everybody that isnt mean to her. She is basically well liked but not popular
other sad optional) She was abused as a child until her father was arrested. She gets pretty depressed sometimes but tries to cover it up
Walking down the hall seeing nick she stops next to him and the girl he's talking to, "hey Nick." smiling and waving to the girl, "how was your two summers?" pulling down her head phones so she could here them both
Homie102
peechee09
Homie102

Good. How bout you?
"Horrible. But it is all better now since I am having the biggest sweet 16 partee eva! So you going out for Basket ball this year?"
Aries walked into the girls bathroom and sat up on the counter between two sinks. She leaned up against the wall.
Blackemerald
Walking down the hall seeing nick she stops next to him and the girl he's talking to, "hey Nick." smiling and waving to the girl, "how was your two summers?" pulling down her head phones so she could here them both
Good! How bout you? *Nick just noticing he repeted himself*
peechee09
Homie102
peechee09
Homie102

Good. How bout you?
"Horrible. But it is all better now since I am having the biggest sweet 16 partee eva! So you going out for Basket ball this year?"
You know it. I'm probally gonna be captin yet again!
Blackemerald
Tavvi saw the girl and kinda waved back and said," My summer was bad, hated it."
"Another dance trophy one but I don't care, so I heard that , well rumor ran through my house that someone was talking to you about a scholarship to a college of some sort?" asking not remembering a lot that she was told.
Homie102
peechee09
Homie102
peechee09
Homie102

Good. How bout you?
You know it. I'm probally gonna be captin yet again!
*smiled at him* " You better 'cuz I'm gonna be captin of the cheerleading team
Savana walked through the halls. She carried her book in one hand and book was holding her backpack to her shoulder. She went to her locker. She turned the dial w/ the combonation but sadly nothing happened when she tried opening it. "Dont tell me its stuck again!" she sighed
peechee09
Blackemerald
Tavvi saw the girl and kinda waved back and said," My summer was bad, hated it."
"I'm sorry well hey next summer you can come with me to england and we can hang that way you can have more fun, plus the raves are tight and you know the guys are hot, well some of them anyway." smiling
name: Torrie
grade: 11
appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
personality: Quiet, mood swings, tries to avoid 'overly nice' people.
sexual preference: straight
occupationstudent
clique: SELF
other: N/A

Torrie walked inside and sat against the wall. She sighed and closed her eyes. She hated when things ended up this way. She dug through her backpack and pulled out her lighter. She held her hand over it and flicked it. The flame flickered then steaded against her palm. She watched the smoke twirl over her hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff