Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kylie grabbed the keys from Danny. "Dorm 3?" She said looking around her. After reading a map of the school grounds on the wall of the main office, Kylie located Dorm 3 in the west wing of the school. Quickly, she muttered a thank you to the secretary and, without waiting for Danny, shuffled out of the office, taking a left towards the west wing. Her stomach still pained her, and it caused her head to throb in a slight headache. Clutching her suitcase handle tightly, Kylie made through the maze of hallways before arriving to the dorm room.
"I guess Danny is still by the office." She said, realizing she left Danny far behind. Shrugging, she unlocked the door with her key and immediately let out a gasp. The room was beautiful. It was larger than she thought and the walls were painted an off white color. Most of the room was filled with modern furniture including two single beds, each on the opposite side of the room, a desk with a laptop, a stereo, and a wardrobe. Kylie walked into the room, still admiring it's sheer simplistic beauty, and lifted her suitcase up on the bed closest to the door. She noticed another door on the far side of the room and she immediately recognized it as the bathroom. Before she could go explore the bathroom, her stomach pulsed with such a great pain, a moan escaped through her lips. I need my medicine!
Holding her stomach with both arms, Kylie closed and her eyes and pictured her car in the school's parking lot. Suddenly adrenaline pulsed through her body and she felt as if she was floating. When she opened her eyes again, she was beside her car in the parking lot. Quickly, Kylie opened the door and dug into the middle console under her hand wrapped around a small cylinder. Grinning in satisfaction, Kylie opened the small cylinder, revealing a needle filled with a purple substance. She then positioned the needle point in the center of her arm and biting her lip, jabbed herself and began injecting the purple liquid into her. With a sigh of relief, Kylie replaced the needle back into the cylinder. Her stomach immediately stopped pulsing with pain and with a smile on her face, Kylie closed her eyes and returned to the dorm room.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny shrugged when Kylie ran off with her stuff. He walked towards the dorms slowly and sighed when he spotted Jamie standing around the corner. "What do you want Jamie?" He asked as he continued walking. "Don't hurt her, Danny." Jamie said as she followed him. "Depends. Leave me be." He said before he glanced behind him to see that she left, or disappeared. He sighed before finding dorm 3 and opening it. "Thanks for ditching me back there." He said looking at Kylie who was standing by her bed. He walked over to the bed closest to the window and flopped on it.

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
Brittney rolled her eyes when Danny and Kylie left, thinking over the entire conversation again. "Hmm, to check in or not...such a hard decision." She said, thinking aloud and picked up her stuff, heading to her dorm room, already kn owing where it is. " Wonder who my roomie is." Brittney said and knocked on her room, thinking about Kylie and Danny sharing a room together with a smile on her face.
Wonder how that one is going to last.
Kylie sat down on her bed. "Sorry, I had to-" She paused, looking for the word, "relieve myself." She continued to look around the room, occasionally sneaking a peek at Danny, who was hanging his clothes in the closet. Something about Danny seemed unusual to Kylie, though she couldn't quite put her finger on it. He was beautiful, in a rugged sort of way, and seemed to have an almost mysterious aura surrounding him. He also had that weird ability to always know what she was thinking, which she couldn't decipher if it was a power of some sort or maybe she can easily be read like an open book. Danny was an intruiging person, and Kylie couldn't help but ponder his past.
She continued to watch him put away his clothes. Maybe he's some sort of prince from a far off place? Kylie thought, than immediately revoked the idea. No, maybe he was some sort of fugitive....a criminal. Maybe even a killer. She shuddered at this thought and crossed her arms over her chest.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny chuckled at the thoughts running through Kylie's head. "You going to stare at me all day?" He asked turning towards her. He raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "I thought you were hungry." He said tossing his suitcase in the closet and turning back to face her.

Jamie opened the door to her dorm and smiled at the blonde girl. "Hi, you must my roomie. I'm Jamie." She said moving out of the way so the girl could walk in.
Kylie blushed, "Sorry, I was just thinking about stuff." She scratched the back of her head and laughed a little, "Yeah, I guess I'm still hungry," She lied, "So how about we head towards the cafeteria?"

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Thinking can lead you to dangerous places." He said before walking out of the dorm and leaning on the wall. "Coming?" He asked peeking back into the room for her to follow.
Kylie nodded at Danny and rose from the bed. "But thinking can also help in certain situations, you know, like life?" She said sarcastically and continued to move ahead of Danny, secretly laughing to herself.

Aiden D'amor stepped out of his father's limo and thanked the driver for opening the door. He glanced up at Jackson High School which, to him, looked small and ugly. My estate in France is bigger than this. He thought shaking his head. Aidan began towards the gate while the driver bid him goodbye and drove off in the limo, leaving behind a cloud of dust. Opening the gate, Aiden stepped onto school grounds and immediately noticed the lack of persons on the premises. Smirking, Aiden continued to walk down the narrow road until he reached the main building.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny chuckled and followed behind her. "You keep thinking that." He said as he walked to the cafeteria. What did I tell you? Jamie's voice called in his head. Danny rolled his eyes and followed the girl. Don't you have a dorm mate to attend to? He thought as they arrived at the cafeteria.
"You sure are negative, aren't you?" Kylie asked, but didn't wait for answer. Instead she preoccupied herself by humming a familiar tune. Upon their arrival to the cafeteria, she stopped and grin widely. "At least my parents were right about one thing!" Kylie exclaimed, then turned towards Danny happily, "Look at this cafeteria! It's amazing!" She turned back to marvel at the cafeteria. Like their dorm, the cafeteria was modern. The tables were all circular and had a small centerpiece in the middle. The serving stations were large and chrome-colored. The entire room was lined with giant windows that had a view of the courtyard. In one word, Kylie summed it up as perfect. Quickly, she meandered through the tables and chairs and went to one of the serving stations, and waited for Danny.

"What do you mean I'm not on the list?" Aiden glowered at the secretary. The secretary, a small plump woman return to him an equally menacing stare. "Well, Mr. D'amor, you're father's signature isn't anywhere on these papers, and though you are legally an adult, our school likes to make sure parents are also involved with enrollment. That's one of our liability factors." She began to shuffle through papers and ignored Aiden.
My father's signature?! I know that old b*****d wouldn't do what I told him! He thought angrily. He didn't even want me to come here, I had to sneak here.
"Well, can't we just forget about that?" Aiden smiled coyly, leaning over the desk so he was inches away from the secretary's face. She was forced to look at him and said, "Mr. D'amor, I'm afraid-" Suddenly she was cut off and Aiden continued to smile, "Maybe you could just let it slip." He said, grabbing her chin. The secretary's face turned a deep red.
"Okay, Mr. D'amor. Here is your room key." She said, handing him the key in a jerklike motion that made her seem mechanical. Aiden took it and winked, "Thanks Margret." With that, he walked out of the office and headed towards dorm room 1.
I love my ability.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny shrugged and sat down at a table. "I can be negative when I want to be." He stated simply. "Go get food. I already ate." He said nodding his head towards the food. "Wait, do you smell that?"
Kylie stuck her tongue out at Danny and continued to fill her plate with various fruits and veggies. Ever since she can remember, Kylie was always a vegetarian. She hated any type of meat, and even the site of it made her want to hurl. When she walked past a station serving ribs, she made a "yucky" face and moved on.
"You mean the smell of nasty meat?" She said, setting her plate down on the table.

Aiden cursed aloud as he realized he took a wrong turn. Damn this school! They should have better maps! Angrily, he took a left turn hoping to end up on the proper hallway. Of course life wasn't reasonable for Aiden and he ended up near a set of huge open doors. Hmmm....
Curisoity go the better of him and he decided to sneak a peek in the room. He was surprised to find that the room was very large and looked like a cafeteria. It was modern and somewhat normal compared to his old academy's cafe area. He walked in slowly, taking it in, but then realized that across the room sat two figures. He bagan to walk over to them.
The first person he saw was a boy, maybe a little younger than him, with brown hair that fell over his eyes. He must have noticed Aiden because he turned over to look at him. When Aiden's eyes came into contact with the boy's, he shuddered. Something isn't right about that one.
Aiden also noticed the girl sitting next to the boy who was mucnhing on some tomatoes. She was a petite girl and had a pretty face but what was most peculiar about her was the fact her hair was a pure white. One the boy turned to face Aiden, the girl's eyes followed his and Aiden found that she had pale grey eyes-almost white. As Aiden studied her more, he began to become digusted by the mere sight of her. What a freak!

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
"Perfume." He said turning to see a boy walking up to them. Danny scowled and looked back at the girl. Danny sighed before looking at the boy. "It's not nice to stare." Danny spat with a glare. He rolled his eyes at the boy's thoughts and looked back at the girl.
Kylie looked up from here plate, smelling the air. Danny was right; The room smelled of a fancy perfume. The scent was of flowers but Kylie couldn't tell which ones. Actually it seemed like the scent was a mix of a whole bunch of flowers and with every inhale of breath, she felt less tense. Smiling like a weirdo, she looked up at the boy that walked over to them and kindly said, "Hello! What's your name?"

Aiden returned the boy's glare. When the girl asked for his name, he looked at her and smiled, running his hand through his hair. "My name is Aiden D'amor." He added, looking at the boy in the corner of his eye, "You should know about me."

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
"Yeah, the brat son of the perfume company." Danny said watching Kylie. Don't fall for it, Kylie. He thought into Kylie's mind. She looked at him and Danny simply smiled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff