Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
Brittney woke up and looked over at Jamie, Morning. What time is it? Rubbing her eyes, she looked around trying to figure out where she was. Oh ya, new school.

Timid Seeker

Kylie laughed and stood up,"Yeah, that was really weird. Why do you think he tested us?" She started to open the dorm door, "And I wonder what our next test is....Oh well," Kylie shrugged and beckoned Danny over with a wave of her hand, "We might as well go get Brittney so we can get to Germany early and have an entire day to explore!"

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny nodded as he hopped up from off the bed and started towards the door.

"It's eight thirty." Jamie said before running a hand through her hair.

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
" Eight thirty.. Oh my late! I'm late!" Brittney said, falling off the bed . "Ow, since when does falling on the floor hurt so much!" Mumbling to herself she ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Running to her closet, she grabbed some clothes and then ran back to the bathroom to fix her hair and get dressed.

Timid Seeker

Kylie quickly made her way down the maze of hallways to Brittney's room. I'm so glad I packed everything last night. She looked behind her an smiles kindly at Danny then proceded to bang on Brittney's door. "Brittney! We're here to pick you up!" yelling at the closed door Kylie continued knocking.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Jamie shrugged and went to open the door when she heard a knock. "Hello?" Jamie said looking at Kylie weird. She glanced over at Danny who just shrugged and she looked back at Kylie. "Can I help you?" She said.

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
Finishing her hair, Brittney opened the bathroom door to see why Jamie opened their room door. "Oh! Sorry i uh overslept." She said blushing a little and put down her blow dryer, forgetting deciding not to put on makeup. Walking over to her closet she grabbed a bag really quick and started packing. " Did ya'll have fun in class this morning? Heard it was interesting." she said and started throwing random clothes into a bag.

Timid Seeker

Kylie, stared at the girl a little confused, "Who are you?" she asked, crossing her arms. The girl was the same height as Kylie, maybe a couple inches taller. She had long hair that fell to her shoulders and was highlighted in green strips. She had flawless skin and a completely symmetrical face and eyes that complimented her beauty. Kylie almost gaped at her. "You're really pretty..." she whispered, not realizing she said it aloud.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Jamie looked at Brittney then back to Kylie. "I'm Jamie. Who are you?" Jamie said raising an eyebrow when Kylie called her pretty. "Thanks, you're not too bad yourself." Jamie added making Danny chuckle. Now who is the mean one? Danny's voice rang in her head. Shut it, Danny. Jamie thought glaring at him.

Timid Seeker

Kylie looked over Jamie's shoulder. "It was interesting! I mean you should have seen Danny when he-" She flung her hand over her mouth and realized that what she knew was a secret. Kylie could almost feel Danny's glare from behind her and thought of a lie really quick. "-Answered the professir's hardest question in less than ten seconds." She smiled hoping no one caught on to it. "and thank you, Jamie," she said cheerfully.

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
Brittney zipped up her bag and jumped on her bed. "Done, thank goodness. Oh ya, i have been meaning to ask where you got your hair done Jamie but I never had time. So, tell me where please." she said in a sing-song way and checking her inbox on her phone.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Jamie looked at Danny with an expression that told him that he had some explaining to do. She turned around and made room for the two of them to walk into the room. "I did it myself." Jamie said adding a smile.

Timid Seeker

Kylie made her way into the room and sat on the edge of the bed where brittney was pack. "Make sure you bring something warm to," She said to Brittney, "Even though iT's spring in Germany, the mountains are still very cold." Turning to Danny she added with a smile, "Did you pack anything?"

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
"Ew cold, okay." Brittney said and started hunting around for some heavy clothes. Finding some she put them in her bag and then sat back down next to Kylie, looking at Jamie. "You did it yourself... no fudging way." she muttered and shook her head.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
"Yeah. It wasn't that complicated. A little bleach and hair dye is all." Jamie said with a shrug and sat down on her bed. "Going to Germany? Cool."

"I don't need to pack anything. Me alone is enough." Danny said cockily making Jamie roll her eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff